10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port Camargue Languedoc-roussillon:
Maison De Mon Père
Located in Aigues-Mortes, 16 miles from Montpellier, Maison De Mon Père features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a gift shop at the property.Nîmes is 21 miles from Maison De Mon Père, and Arles is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 12 miles from Maison De Mon Père.
- Location inside the walls; charming hostess who manages everything; very sophisticated decoration – mixture of contemporary and exotic carefully chosen items; delicious breakfast; separated bathroom and toilet; nice terrace with dining table for four overlooking one of the towers.
- Everything, the location, décor, breakfast and bedroom. The service and assistance from the lovely lady, even with our broken French and her broken English, it was second to none.
- Large comfortable bed. Very bright and full of arty pieces. Overall impression was great. Special breakfast in lovely surroundings with a gracious and helpful hostess..
- The atmosphere and the furniture, you feel like at home.
Great location inside the walled city
parking voucher for a very close car park
Les Chambres du Midi
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, Les Chambres du Midi offers accommodations in Aigues-Mortes, just 17 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nîmes is 20 miles from Les Chambres du Midi, and Arles is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 12 miles from Les Chambres du Midi.
- Very clean. 15 minute walk to the old walled city of Aigues-Mortes and 10 minute walk to the Wednesday street market. Hostesses were very kind and accommodating.
- Freshly made home produce breakfasts. Friendly owners. Large rooms and tranquil location.
- Very quiet. Clean. Classy styling. Comfortable bed. Parking inside off the street. Extremely helpful staff.
- The area around the pool is very pretty with lights at night
- Beautiful building in quiet location not far from the centre of town. Every comfort available – worth paying more for terrace room.
B&B La Terre Brûlée
B&B La Terre Brûlée offers accommodations in Aigues-Mortes. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom.Montpellier is 17 miles from B&B La Terre Brûlée, and Nîmes is 21 miles from the property. Mediterranee Airport is 12 miles away.
- Really unique place close to Aigues-Mortes. We could relax by the pool as we watched the stars at night. Calm neighborhood – good to relax from a stressful bike ride.
- The place is Just Great. Just a 10 minutes walking from the city center, which is better if you want to escape the crowd of tourists. The owners are gentle and ready to help. The room are cozy, new and full equipped. The garden is well decorated and perfect for a relaxing vacation. Very good breakfast too! And… They have The sweetest puppy ever! Great Great place!
- La squisita gentilezza della proprietaria, il fascino degli arredi e la fantastica colazione!!
- Camere originali e ben arredate, la titolare molto attenta e disponibile, colazione di buona qualità
- Das b&b hat ein wunderschönes gestaltetes Grundstück – a place to be! Unser Zimmer war sehr individuell und liebevoll eingerichtet. Es gibt einen nicht einsehbaren Parkplatz auf dem Grundstück
La Maison de la Viguerie
One of our best sellers in Aigues-Mortes! Located in Aigues-Mortes in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, 16 miles from Montpellier, La Maison de la Viguerie features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Nîmes is 21 miles from La Maison de la Viguerie, and Arles is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We very much enjoyed staying at the Maison de la Viguerie, wich is really well located, just a few steps of everything in Aigues-Mortes. The bed and bed sheets are simply awesome, feels like sleeping in chantilly. The toiletries are of very good quality, we were amazed by how soft our skin felt like after the shower. We very much appreciated the decoration, the breakfast was great and the host family is adorable. Nathalie and Wilfried were very helpful and attentive, and together with their two dogs, made us feel in the family.
- Both hosts were welcoming and helpful and the location was perfect.
- We enjoyed everything about our stay with Natalie and Wilfred. Beautiful B&B, very nice breakfast….comfortable queen bed….incredibly nice hosts and really a perfect visit. Staying in Aigues-Mortes is the best way to enjoy this village, and the B&B is in a great location. Merci to Natalie and Wilfred & Ipad. Definitely recommend.
Charming hosts, delightful place, great location
We spent six days at the end of August in this delightful and charming place. The mezzanine apartment was well appointed, very clean and tidy. Splendid shower facilities, a wonderfully comfortable king size bed, and much appreciated air conditioning.
Downstairs there was a very nice breakfast room, but as the weather was so nice, we took breakfast, which was plentiful, healthy and varied, in the lovely courtyard garden (public space available to house guests).which is adorned with beautiful flowers, plants and decorative ornaments.
Wilfrid and Nathalie were charming hosts, their bright and cheery nature was a pleasure to behold – and oh, did we forget iPad? How could we forget iPad, the ever playful doe-eyed spaniel!
We certainly had a wonderful time.
- Everything is awesome. Location, the house, the room, the style, the kindness of the owners, the big and excellent breakfast…this place is awesome.
Mas Lou Souleil
Located in Aigues-Mortes, 16 miles from Montpellier, Mas Lou Souleil features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Nîmes is 21 miles from Mas Lou Souleil, and Arles is 23 miles from the property. Mediterranee Airport is 12 miles away.
- Friendly welcome on arrival, our hosts were very helpful and the breakfasts were superb. This property is set in beautiful gardens with a pool, a short stroll outside the city walls, ideal for exploring Aigues-Mortes and the surrounding area. Free loan of bicycles was much appreciated as well!
- Nice bathroom. Pleasant Jacuzzi (though 35C is not warm enough)
- Chambre belle et propre. Très bon accueil. Excellent petit déjeuner. Les remparts à 5 mn à pieds. Possibilité de stationner son véhicule. On recommande vivement.
Merveilleux week-end ! Accueil chaleureux et convivial ! Aux petits soins tout en étant discrets! Magnifique chambre très spacieuse ! Très très propre ! Tout y est pour être zen! Produits de beauté+ sèche cheveux ! Linge de toilette ! Climatisation ! Télévision Wifi ! Deux grands placards.mini réfrigérateur ! Chauffage d appoint ! Oreillers et couette au cas où ! Plateau d accueil café et thé à disposition dans la chambre ! Volets électriques.parking gratuit au sein du Mas ! Lit spacieux et confortable ! Terrasse privative avec transats plus table permettant de prendre le petit dej copieux (sucré et salé ) en extérieur comme nous l avons fait avec ce temps superbe sur notre terrasse privative ! Piscine ! Table également dans la chambre pour prendre le petit dej en intérieur selon le souhait ! A 2mn à pied du centre-ville ! Prix parfaitement correct !
Nous reviendrons dans ce Mas ” Lou Souleil ” où nous avons pu nous détendre avec bien-être !
- l’emplacement, l’accueil, la gentillesse de la propriétaire
Villa De La Garriguette
One of our best sellers in Aigues-Mortes! Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Villa De La Garriguette is located in Aigues-Mortes in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 17 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Nîmes is 20 miles from Villa De La Garriguette, and Arles is 22 miles from the property. Mediterranee Airport is 12 miles away.
Accommodation was 5star, breakfast was particularly excellent.
The owners were very friendly and helpful, advising us on the best places to visit and eat in an evening, even booking tables in restaurants for us.
- Chambre impeccable literie excellente petit déjeuner très bon
- La habitación es magnífica; el trato de la propietaria, excelente
Very warm welcome. Accueil très chaleureux.
Decor and quality of room superb.
Breakfast copious and most things home made, our host even made us pancakes one morning. Petit déjeuner super, toute la confiture était fait a la maison et notre hôtesse meme a fait des crepes un matin pour nous
Owner very friendly and helpful and knowledgable about the area and local restaurants. Proprieteur tres chaleureuse et nous a aidé beaucoup a propos des visites et des restaurants.
We had a small private terrace outside our room with table and chairs. Une petite terrace privée avec une table et chaises par les portes fenetres de notre chambre
- Nous avons particulièrement appréciés la gentillesse de l’hotesse et la qualité de ses conseils concernant les restaurants et les promenades. Le lieu est magnifique. Les petits déjeuners excellent et entièrement fait maison !
- Accommodation was 5star, breakfast was particularly excellent.
La Maison IN&OUT
Featuring free WiFi, La Maison IN&OUT offers accommodations in Aigues-Mortes, just 16 miles from Montpellier.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Nîmes is 21 miles from La Maison IN&OUT, and Arles is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location within the walls of the medieval village. Bars, restaurant s and shops right outside the door. The hosts were lovely and very friendly. Breakfast was served fresh and was the best we had in France.
- Were open and friently atmosphere nice outdoor areal.
- Attention to detail and presented with our choice of breakfast.
- la gentillesse des propriétaires – le petit déjeuner bon et copieux – la localisation de l’établissement
- Les propriétaires n’ont pu être présents mais j’ai apprécié d’avoir été prévenue. L’amie qui nous a reçu a été très accueillante et de bons conseils. Maison idéalement située tout en étant très au calme. Adresse que je vais conserver précieusement….
Mas de la Montille
One of our top picks in Aigues-Mortes.Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Mas de la Montille offers accommodations in Aigues-Mortes, just 18 miles from Montpellier. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Nîmes is 19 miles from Mas de la Montille, and Arles is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mediterranee Airport, 14 miles from Mas de la Montille.
A wonderful stay, very comfortable room and bed. It was like staying with Family….
Breakfast was on order…lots of homemade goodies. We had a delightful visit.
- You feel so welcomed as soon as you come through the gates. The breakfast was a perfect way to commence the day on the patio in front of the pool.
- Very good kitchen (food needs to be ordered specially) / Very friendly staff. Awesome place
- Excellent welcome. Very relaxing place to stay with lots of places to visit nearby. Superb breakfast.
- Very welcoming host who couldn’t do enough to make sure our long weekend break was as relaxing and as enjoyable as possible. Beautiful place with a good sized swimming pool and lovely gardens. The room was cool and clean. A great find.
- A wonderful stay, very comfortable room and bed. It was like staying with Family….
Maison d’Hôtes Mas de Barbut
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Maison d’Hôtes Mas de Barbut is located in Saint-Laurent-dʼAigouze in the region of Languedoc-Roussillon, just 15 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Nîmes is 17 miles from Maison dHôtes Mas Barbut, and Arles is 23 miles away. Mediterranee Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Very warm and kind host in a beautiful house. You will be welcomed in a home with so much charm. Highly recommended
An exceptional stay at this large country house lovingly restored and full of ambiance and charm. My room was beautiful full of remarkable objet d’art, spacious with everything you could want. The shower was hot and super flow for such a house. The entrance and gardens are full of character with floral and fir scents abound. The wonderful pool complements the old buildings and was immaculate.
Breakfast was just special in execution and taste. I would return of course and highly recommend Mas de Barbut and the wonderful region.
- Beautiful property – serene courtyard, elegant sitting rooms, fascinating bedrooms. Wonderful breakfasts – fresh fruit salads, multiple patisseries, delicious local breads and jams. Marvellous hosts – interesting, well informed, helpful, attententive.
- La qualité de l’accueil et la disponibilité des propriétaires
- des hôtes charmants et petits déjeuners excellents parking facile
Gites et Roulottes Du Grand Puits
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a barbecue, Gites et Roulottes Du Grand Puits offers accommodations in Saint-Laurent-dʼAigouze, just 20 miles from Montpellier. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.Nîmes is 19 miles from Roulottes Grand Puits, and Arles is 19 miles from the property. Garons Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port Camargue Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port Camargue Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!