10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Port-au-Saumon Quebec – Top Hotel Reviews
Port-au-Saumon Quebec is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Port-au-Saumon Quebec. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Port-au-Saumon Quebec. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Port-au-Saumon Quebec. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Port-au-Saumon Quebec right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Port-au-Saumon Quebec with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Port-au-saumon Quebec:
Gîte la Charmeuse
Gîte la Charmeuse is located in Saint-Siméon, 15 miles from La Malbaie and 18 miles from Riviere du Loup.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play mini-golf at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking.
Breakfast with very good jam
- The house is a very old one, but the staff is so nice and friendly. The breakfast was just perfect! Highly recommended 🙂
- the whole house was for our use, use of the kitchen in the evening, breakfast in the morning, the owners are nice and friendly
Nous avons beaucoup aimé la maison ancestrale, conservée dans son état d’origine ( plancher qui craque,escaliers tordus, étage penché…) Nous precisons que nous étions seules clientes ce soir là au gîte.
De plus nous avons apprécié la cuisine indépendante qui nous a permis de faire notre repas du soir, ainsi que le salon et les vinyles.
Et L’accueil chaleureux de la propriétaire !
- Accueil charmant et petit déjeuner très copieux avec des produits maison délicieux
- Breakfast with very good jam
Gîte La Licorne
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Gîte La Licorne offers accommodations in Saint-Siméon, just 15 miles from La Malbaie. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.Riviere du Loup is 19 miles from Gîte La Licorne, and Tadoussac is 25 miles away.
- The place is clean, calm and comfy. Claudette is awesome. Our stay was great.
- Claudette was very very friendly. We enjoyed out stay much. Breakfast highly recomended 🙂
- Our hostess, Claudette is charming and genuinely friendly. The house, though small, is comfortable. There were only 2 bathrooms and about 9 guests but every one was cooperative and friendly.,
- The people were friendly. The eggs were fresh from their own chickens! I enjoyed practicing my French speaking.
- Our hostess, Claudette, was a delightful bundle of energy! The homey B&B was an economical alternative to motels in Tadoussac. We did whale watching and easily caught the ferry to the Gaspe.
Gîte le Voilier Bed and Breakfast
Located in Saint-Siméon, 17 miles from La Malbaie, Gîte le Voilier Bed and Breakfast features a terrace and views of the sea.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Every room has a shared bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riviere du Loup is 16 miles from Gîte le Voilier B&B, and Tadoussac is 23 miles away.
Simple but delicious breakfast
Very nice host, they even provided an extra bed for a small fee so my son could sleep more comfortable
Really close to Baie-Ste-Catherine (around 30 minutes drive) if you are going to take the cruise to go whale watching
You have EVERYTHING you need in your room
- we did not have a private bathroom, as promised. the room was too warm. However, the hostess was very gracious and accommodating.
Self made breakfast
Balkony on some of the rooms with nice view
- Such a homey and warm atmosphere. Host was fun and personable. Home-made jam. Near ferry and overlooks SL Seaway. Will come again.
- This was our only B&B in our 2 week trip round Quebec. It was funky – full of plastic flowers and ornaments. Our host spoke little English but she was so helpful and friendly and our room had cooking facilities and a fridge.
- Great price
Gîte Aux Tournesols
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Gîte Aux Tournesols is located in Saint-Siméon, 18 miles from La Malbaie and 16 miles from Riviere du Loup.Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find ticket service at the property.
- Friendly, fun, helpful owner. Very clean. Spacious room
- Very nice and friendly owners, made a fresh breakfast for us. Helped us with the ferry arrangements.
- Great parking, comfortable bed, awesome breakfast and wonderful hosts!
- Wonderful breakfast with the local cheese and fresh strawberries as well as the delicious French toast!
- The owners are charming people, very helpful and kind. They asked for any specific dietary needs (which we have) an evening ahead so they can prepare exactly what we needed or wanted. We booked the whale- watching boating tour with them, which was very effective, the sunrise view from our room terrace was soooo nice, and the room is carefully and beautifully designed.
Gite la Tourelle du Cap
Gite la Tourelle du Cap offers accommodations in La Malbaie.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Baie-Saint-Paul is 26 miles from Gite la Tourelle du Cap, and Riviere du Loup is 27 miles away.
- The two hosts (André and Anick) are welcoming. Their breakfasts are memorable. We were even treated to two impromptu concerts (live piano+bass).
- Andre and Anik were the nicest people you could ever meet. They were born to operate a bed and breakfast. We stayed in their tourelle. It was large and beautiful. Anik booked us into a nice restaurant when we arrived and gave ya details of sites. She and Andre had a five star breakfast ready for us in the morning. When I think of bed and breakfast I will see Andre and Anik. Merci beaucoup pour l’hospitalité reçu chez vous. Nous espérons revenir. À tous ceux qui pense d’y aller. Vous serez heureux de votre choix.
The people were very welcoming, helped us with our little boy of 22 month and were very kind of telling us what is nice to do in the area everyday, plus booking the restaurants for us every time.
W enjoyed every minutes.
They even played us music (small live morning concert)
High quality breakfast.
Andre and Anick were hospitable, fun and talented…..they entertained guests by playing base and piano after breakfast.
Very comfortable room.
- Annick and Andre were the sweetest couple! The location was fantastic – overlooking the St. Lawrence river (or bay). The breakfast was gourmet and they even played some live jazz for us! Annick on the piano and Andre played the upright base. I totally recommend this bed and breakfast!
This guest accommodation in La Malbaie is just 5.6 miles from Manoir Richelieu Golf Club and Charlevoix Casino. It offers a tea room and Victorian-style guest rooms with a seating area.Individually decorated rooms at Maison Victoria feature antique furnishings. A loft comes complete with a microwave, fridge, as well as tea and coffee-making facilities.Breakfast is served daily at Maison Victoria La Malbaie. Guests can dine in the breakfast room or on the porch with a view of Saint Lawrence River. A selection of teas is available all day in the tea room.The common living area and library are each appointed with a fireplace.Guests can explore Haute Gorges National Park, about 24.9 miles away, by river boat. Whale watching cruises in the Saguenay Fjord are about 40.4 miles away.
- The rooms were beautifully appointed. The buffet breakfast was plentiful with a wide variety of choices. Arlene, the innkeeper and her staff were very welcoming and made us feel at home. Arlene was also very helpful with suggestions about local attractions and restaurants.
- Incredible homemade brunch included, outstanding service, beautiful view of the St-Laurent! I would go back anytime!
- Loved our stay at Maison Victoria. Staff were friendly and the breakfast amazing. Highlight of the trip was having breakfast on the porch and watching the whales in the river. Would definitely return.
- Beautiful setting .Owner wonderful and rooms large and decorated.Great views.
- The staff was friendly and made us feel welcome. The breakfast was AMAZING!!
Maison des lilas
Located in La Malbaie in the region of Quebec, 25 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul, Maison des lilas features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a shared bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.
- The hosts are so nice and The breakfast is amazing!
- We loved how welcoming the hosts were! The location was great with a beautiful view of the river. Breakfast was delicious and the room was comfortable.
- Breakfast was incredible, every day something different and delicious, all homemade (especially the jam!!). Hosts are very welcoming and made some good restaurants recommendations. The room was just what we needed, the bed was very comfortable. Very close to the town (5 min drive). Would definitely come back!1
- Wonderful owners – very helpful with dinner reservations, etc. Very close to Les Jardins de Quatre-Vents. Amazing breakfast!
- the breakfast cooked with love and pride by the lovely owner
Auberge Petite Plaisance
Auberge Petite Plaisance is located in La Malbaie, just 24 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The breakfasts were awesome! The staff friendly and helpful. It pas very quiet. Very clean
- We chose this B&B because we were going to tour a nearby garden-Les Quatre Vents. The hostess was very welcoming and breakfast was quite nice-cereal, juice, home made jams, cretons (lovely), ham. I had the French toast and hubby had an egg. We asked for a recommendation for supper and were delighted with “Le Refuge” which was minutes away. Room was small, but adequate and very clean. I was puzzled at first about location of the washroom but it turned out to be hidden behind large wooden cupboard doors. It was the tiniest bathroom that I’ve ever seen, but had everything that you needed including a lovely soaking tub.
- Very warm welcome, very supportive, excellent breakfast – overall great attention to detail.
- The staff kindness and the extra service (they offered to wash and dry our soaked clothes for a nominal fee).
- Very welcoming, good, quiet location, great collection of menus to help us make our dinner choices. Great breakfast choices. Owner and her staff very helpful.
Auberge À La Chouenne
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, Auberge À La Chouenne is located in La Malbaie, just 24 miles from Baie-Saint-Paul.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking.
- This is a beautifully restored home. Alain was great to get to know at breakfast, which was exceptional. His choice of six homemade jams was stunningly beautiful and tasty. Our room was charming, and had a nice sitting area.
- Alain was such a wonderful, friendly host. He has a very beautiful b&b with so many elegant touches. We enjoyed our short time in Malbaie. It was definitely one of our most expensive accommodations on our month-long trip across eastern Canada but it was a nice change from hotels which we had been staying in.
- The best breakfast we have ever had ! Presentation and prep was superb !!I Our host was charming and gracious. We Will be coming back for sure!
- Amazing breakfasts, extremely accommodating host (kindly made it possible for to eat in two nights we were there), ver comfortable and lovely tub for soak after long hikes.
- Alain was an exceptional host. Everything was excellent from our room with a view to the great breakfast he made. We will return in the future.
Gîte Aigle d’un rêve
Offering a large garden with terrace and free in-room Wi-Fi, this Charlevoix B&B overlooks Saint Lawrence River. Charlevoix Casino is 11 minutes’ drive away.An in-room sink is provided in each individually decorated room at Gîte Aigle d’un rêve. A shared bathroom is available as well as toiletries.Fireplaces are furnished in Gîte Aigle d’un rêve B&B’s indoor and outdoor common areas. Guests can also make use of on-site bicycle storage.Manoir Richelieu Golf Club is about 5 miles away. Hiking and canoeing are among activities at Parc Régional des Hautes-Gorges de la Rivière Malbaie 15 minutes’ drive away.
Loved the delicous breakfast! We liked the room. The host (Louise) gave us many good tips for our trip.
@Louise: Thanks a lot for your last tip to visit Port-au-Persil – we had a great day there.
- Autant la gentillesse et l acceuil de madame Louise . La vue sur le fleuve est magnifique. Et le petit déjeuner excellent.
- La gentilezza e le cure della padrona di casa, eccezionale.
- Louise est une personne exceptionnelle, qui aime nous faire plaisir pour nous rendre notre séjour agréable. Superbe vue sur le fleuve face au jardin, petit déjeuner très copieux.Allez y …
L’accueil attentionné de l’hôtesse
le confort de la maison .le petit déjeuner excellent et varie
Une adresse à recommander
- Loved the delicous breakfast! We liked the room. The host (Louise) gave us many good tips for our trip.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Port-au-saumon Quebec Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Port-au-Saumon Quebec to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Port-au-Saumon Quebec but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Port-au-Saumon Quebec. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!