10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Popham Beach Maine – Top Hotel Reviews
Popham Beach Maine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Popham Beach Maine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Popham Beach Maine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Popham Beach Maine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Popham Beach Maine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Popham Beach Maine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Popham Beach Maine:
Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront
One of our top picks in Boothbay Harbor.Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront is in the heart of Boothbay Harbor, alongside the lake and near the marina. Free Wi-Fi access is available and a full breakfast is provided.The rooms include a private bathroom with a shower, as well as cable TV, a DVD player and air conditioning.At Harbour Towne Inn on the Waterfront, there is a garden and a terrace. Other facilities include a shared lounge and free parking.The bed and breakfast is less than half a mile from the Opera House, 1.5 miles from Coastal Maine Botanical Garden and 6 miles from Pemaquid Point Lighthouse. Portland International Jetport Airport is 37 miles away.
- The breakfast was great the innkeeper is very friendly and it was an overall joy to stay for the weekend. Can’t wait to go again,we are considering going with our grown children and their families.
- Authentic feel with artwork and antiques collected over time; hospitality of innkeeper tops; homemade breakfast with quiche, roasted potatoes raspberry muffins yogurt and fruit delicious
- The owner Stephani was great! She cooked amazing breakfasts! The house was great and enjoyed all the other guests too, lovely town and a great time. ANne
- Staff was extremely helpful and accommodating. Breakfast was awesome. Fresh baked cookies put out in the afternoon were to die for!
- The location and hospitality of the innkeeper were excellent.
Atlantic Ark Inn
Located in Boothbay Harbor, 24 miles from Freeport, Atlantic Ark Inn features a terrace and views of the sea. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bath is 11 miles from Atlantic Ark Inn, and Brunswick is 18 miles from the property.
- We enjoyed the cheese and crackers that the owners put out in the evening! Comfortable sitting area. She also has delicious warm cookies. What a treat! Breakfast is served at 9:00am. It was so delicious. Fresh fruit cup, orange juice, coffee, tea and a fabulous quiche!! We love the Boothbay Harbor region. We drove around checking out the ocean views. Just spectacular!! Just a note that during the winter months 95% of the shops and restaurants are shut down. We will be back in the summer months for another visit!
- My husband and I stayed here overnight for our anniversary. The innkeeper was very friendly and accommodating. Our room was clean and spacious.. The bed was very comfortable. Breakfast was delicious! We would definitely stay here again.
- Great breakfast, friendly host, good bed, lovely decor
We had an absolutely lovely stay with Donna and Tony at the Atlantic Ark. We totally enjoy their company and Tony’s cooking! Breakfast was very special! The location is very convenient to downtown Boothbay Harbor yet away from the crowd. The is a beautiful view of the harbor and an easy walk across the harbor walkway to downtown.
Donna was very helpful with directions and information on what was going on during the weekend. We will definitely return for another stay!
The friendliness and helpfulness of the hosts were unique
Best breakfast on our two-week trip
Harbor House Inn
One of our top picks in Boothbay Harbor.Harbor House Inn is located in Boothbay Harbor, 24 miles from Freeport and 10 miles from Bath. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The bed heavenly, the view amazing, surrounding water. High quality linens and freshly decorated.
- The house is very comfortable and Christie very helpful
- We were greeted with a smiling face (owner). It felt like home the minute we got there and the view from the room was spectacular. Breakfast was great–FRESH quiche and fruit.
- Beautiful and clean. Great coffe and. Real fast. Great location and views.
Breakfast each day was delicious and filling. We enjoyed quiche, frittata, blueberry pancakes, and more with fresh ingredients. Owner grows herbs right there. Fresh French Roast brew available as well as a variety of tea, coffee, and hot chocolate choices via K-cups. Staff was sweet and personable and innkeeper charming!
Room was quiet, well appointed and had a wonderful view and balcony. We will be back!
Benjamin F. Packard House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Bath, 28 miles from Portland, Benjamin F. Packard House Bed and Breakfast features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Freeport is 15 miles from Benjamin F. Packard House Bed and Breakfast, and Augusta is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- The Packard is an elegant and tasteful B&B with a charming and helpful hostess. Breakfast was great. The location was convenient both for downtown Bath and day excursions (e.g. Popham Beach, Read State Park).
- Perfect! Lovely decoration and details make this place authentic and cozy. Amy is wonderful, we felt welcome right from the beginning. Breakfast was fantastic! Mostly homemade or organic, fresh fruit, delicious cake, granola and egg sandwich. She thought about everything to make our stay as comfortable as it could be. Thank you!
High quality breakfasts
Good sized bathroom with nice tub
Great water pressure
- Very charming historic property. Proprietor was friendly and accommodating. Shower was great! Bed was very comfortable and entire property was spotless. Fresh-cooked breakfast was yummy and generous, and the coffee was good and strong.
- The hostess has a couple of the most adorable Italian sheepdogs who were friendly and quiet. The breakfast was really great, a wide variety of items to order. Food was local and fresh.
Bayside Inn Bed & Breakfast
Located in Boothbay Harbor, 24 miles from Freeport, Bayside Inn Bed & Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bath is 11 miles from Bayside Inn Bed & Breakfast, and Brunswick is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Location, view, loved having a separate sitting room overlooking the harbor. Breakfast was very good. Actually had it in our room which was such a treat. The bed was very comfy with nice clean crisp sheets. Katherine, the innkeeper, was very pleasant and informative.
- We had the king suite – well equipped, spacious (we had a lot of luggage!). Comfortable bed. Very clean. Superb location for exploring Boothbay Harbour by foot and easy access to other local areas. Stunning views from the property.
- The room was spacious clean and quaint! The people we met also staying were so pleasant! The breakfast and company was perfect would definitely recommend it to all my friends!!
- Beautiful room with a great view. The owners were extremely nice and the breakdast was very good.
- Overall very nice accommodations and the owners were very pleasant
Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Boothbay Harbor. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Freeport is 24 miles from Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast, and Bath is 10 miles away. Portland International Jetport Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Very clean and beautifully decorated. Outstanding breakfast. Accomodation for special dietary requirements was over the top!
- Chris & Karine are extremely gracious hosts and Bayberry House feels like home. The beds are really comfy!
- Friendliest and helpfulness of the Inn owners. Extremely clean with delicious breakfasts.
- Very comfortable bed. Very clean. Good breakfast. Excellent location. Good window shades.
- Loved the decor, location, cleanliness, hosts, breakfasts…..everything!
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and terrace, Kennebec Inn is located in Bath.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Portland is 28 miles from Kennebec Inn, and Freeport is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 30 miles from Kennebec Inn.
- The house was superb. Very clean and well furnished. The host, Rachel, was super nice and treated us with amazing homemade breakfast. It was just great experience.
- The owner was lovely, our room was beautiful, breakfast was homemade and so good!
- Inn keeper was very pplite and gracious. Three course breakfast of fresh fruit and french toast was incredible. Easy walking distance to downtown Bath.
- Sensational breakfast, beautifully decorated and landscaped, helpful and pleasant hostess
- EVERYTHING! Great service, delicious food, 2 plush reading chairs in our large room, etc, etc, etc.
Russell House Bed and Breakfast
One of our top picks in Boothbay Harbor – and a guest favorite.
Russell House Bed and Breakfast is located in Boothbay Harbor, just 23 miles from Freeport. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bath is 10 miles from Russell House Bed and Breakfast, and Brunswick is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- The Inn was immaculate and beautifully decorated for the holidays.
- The hospitality of the owner was top drawer. The rooms were elegant, beautifully appointed and like new. the breakfast was absolutely delicious and Homemade….complete with fresh fruit cup & quiche. The hostess even called earlier in the day to say our room was ready for our arrival!
- Very nicely done B&B. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. Nancy took great care of us during our stay. Very happy to have discovered Russell House.
- The service was great and the breakfast was excellent!
- The house has been recently remodeled and gives the client plenty of space. A spa style bathroom. Delicious breakfasts, and there were always cookies, fruit and coffee available. I enjoyed the quiet serenity and clean simplicity. I would recommend the Inn to anyone that is looking for a quiet get away.
Black Lantern B&B
Featuring free WiFi, Black Lantern B&B offers accommodations in Topsham.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Portland is 24 miles from Black Lantern B&B, and Freeport is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Lovely setting, great hosts, delicious food and terrific location.
- good breakfast, including excellent alternatives for gluten-free diner. Comfortable.
- Outstanding breakfast , Owners were very nice and helpful with suggestions for things to do in the area . Room was very comfortable and clean. Located in nice neighborhood
- The owners were very attentive to our needs and provided helpful information for sightseeing in the area.
- The view from our room and breakfast. Helpful hosts
Coveside Bed & Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Coveside Bed & Breakfast offers accommodations in Georgetown, just 29 miles from Portland. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax.The area is popular for canoeing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Freeport is 20 miles from Coveside Bed & Breakfast, and Bath is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Portland International Jetport Airport, 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Popham Beach Maine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Popham Beach Maine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Popham Beach Maine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Popham Beach Maine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!