10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pontoux Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontoux Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pontoux Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontoux Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontoux Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pontoux Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pontoux Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pontoux Burgundy:
Jan’s place in Burgundy
Featuring free WiFi, Jan’s place in Burgundy offers accommodations in Écuelles. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Dijon is 26 miles from Jan’s place in Burgundy, and Beaune is 12 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 19 miles away.
- Great host, beautiful house, excellent breakfast and dinner-Perfect place for bicyclists cycling the Voie Blue
- Amazing B&B, the property is beautiful, and breakfast is a must. Very quiet place with a beautiful view to the river. Congratulations to Jan, that runs the property and makes the delicious breakfast. We loved it! For sure we will be there again.
Everything was fabulous! Our went out of his way to ensure we were
comfortable. I would even say we were pampered. The centuries old home
was beautiful! Can you please tell jan we are so sorry we accidentally
took the room key and will return As soon as possible? Thank you!
Lovely riverside location which is a very nice diversion off the autoroute going south. Jan is a very welcoming host and I regret that we didn’t book to have dinner with him as I’m sure it would have been right up to the standard of his excellent breakfast. His recommendation of a local restaurant instead was excellent.
We look forward to staying with Jan again.
Vriendelijke en behulpzame gastheer
Featuring free WiFi, Le Presbytère offers accommodations in Toutenant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Beaune is 16 miles from Le Presbytère, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 19 miles from the property.
Louise was a charming and welcoming host. Her focus is on the enjoyment and comfort of her guests and nothing is too much trouble to her. While we were there she booked restauraurants, taxis, hairdressing appointments and offered advice on places to see. This is a delightful property and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Richard and Patricia
- This is a unique property compared with others we had stayed. It is remote and quiet. Due to the set up, it is ideal for relaxation
- An excellent hostess. Louise went to great effort booking dinner in Verdun and hair dressing appointments for the wedding-bound women. Her suggestion for our trip back toward Paris was excellent too.
- I travelled to the area for a family wedding and found an exceptionally warm welcome at Le Presbytère. Louise also has excellent recommendations for sightseeing and restaurants
- Beautiful house, extremely clean and warm welcoming. Everything was made available for our baby (bed, linen, high chair, bib and even baby sitting if we had wanted to!). Our 4 year old loved the big garden with swings and zip wire. The breakfast was excellent with home made jam, freshly squeezed orange juice and fresh coffee. We arrived fairly late and the owner managed to book us one of the last tables in the area. Would highly recommend.
- Louise was a charming and welcoming host. Her focus is on the enjoyment and comfort of her guests and nothing is too much trouble to her. While we were there she booked restauraurants, taxis, hairdressing appointments and offered advice on places to see. This is a delightful property and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
Chateau de Varennes
Showcasing an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, Chateau de Varennes is located in Varennes-sur-le-Doubs, just 28 miles from Dijon. The bed and breakfast has a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.This bed and breakfast has water sports facilities and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Beaune is 17 miles from Chateau de Varennes, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Valériane offers accommodations in Seurre, just 23 miles from Dijon.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Beaune is 14 miles from La Valériane, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 14 miles from La Valériane.
- The room was in off the road, across a courtyard, so there was no traffic noise. The double bed could be screened off from the rest of the room. There was a kettle, a microwave, and a fridge and cupboard with various goodies – besides milk, butter etc. there were various juices, jams, teas and more. The owners were super-friendly.
- The room, a small, basic gite really ( a converted outbuilding) was well equipped, with kitchen area and en-suite at one end. Fairly comfortable and clean. Lady owner was courteous and helpful.
- We arrived by bike ….easy access & safe storage for them. Accommodation v well equipped with aĺl you could wish for. Hosts very friendly & attentive & informative on the local area.
- Excellent accueil , conviviale , logement confortable la terrasse est appréciable ! Je reviendrais !
- El personal muy atento, ambiente familiar. Te traen el desayuno a la habitación, que cuenta con una pequeña área de cocina y comedor. Además nos prestaron una plancha de ropa y nos invitaron a una BBQ y vino 😉
Château de Seurre : Geek’s Castle
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Château de Seurre : Les Tourelles de KA offers pet-friendly accommodations in Seurre, just 23 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a laptop are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Beaune is 15 miles from Château Seurre Tourelles KA, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Super friendly. Really quirky place – unusual furniture, games machines for example. Rooms are enormous. Very comfy if not super delux! Great night of sleep.
- Complete originality. I have never stayed anywhere like it.
- Good period property with very big rooms. Extremely welcoming and very pet friendly (we we’re traveling with 2 dogs & 3 cats….don’t ask, and it was not a problem). Good parking in the property grounds.
I was created by the owner after a long drive from Tuscany, he gave me a tour and was on hand to help with anything I needed. I was pointed to the restaurant across the street for some food which was okay, I took the food and a bottle of wine back to the accommodation and settled in for the night.
The owner was once again on hand in the morning, and was really kind and filled up my thermos shot by shot of coffee from his coffee machine so I could make the last leg of my journey.
- Friendly accommodating owner. Very relaxed atmosphere and homely. Definitely stay again.
Located just a 10-minute drive from Beaune, Aux Gourmandises offers an outdoor swimming pool, garden, terrace and pétanque facilities. The Route des Grands Crus Wine Road is a 45-minute drive away.All rooms feature a view of the countryside, a flat-screen TV, DVD player, a wardrobe and tea and coffee making facilities. They are complete with an en suite bathroom.A continental breakfast laid out in a buffet style is provided each morning. Guests can also sample regional cuisine in a meal prepared by the hosts, upon request.Dijon is 36.7 miles from the property and Nuits-Saint-Georges is a 30-minute drive away. Free Wi-Fi access is available in all areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- The hospitality was beautiful, run by lovely people! Breakfast was extra generous and impossible to refuse with beautiful cheese, croissants, hot bread, home made jam! Just beautiful!
- Extremely friendly family with a lovely home. We felt very welcome. We will definitely be back. Our children made full use of the pool and the outdoor toys. The room was large, bright and very clean. We enjoyed the home made yoghurts and jams. Thank you for a perfect stay.
- Une hôtesse extrêmement sympathique, un dîner et un petit déjeuner savoureux !
Un endroit calme et tranquille non loin des axes routiers
Un excellent accueil une chambre impeccable dans laquelle rien be manquait
Un petit dejeuner copieux avec des produits locaux et des petites brioches “maison”
Une halte parfaite pour se reposer profiter et repartir ressourcé
- Lekker ontbijtje, vriendelijke gastvrouw! Ideaal voor de kindjes dat ze even kunnen spelen in de tuin (schommel, schuifaf, speelhuisje). Bij mooi weer kan je ook een verfrissende duik nemen in het zwembad.
La Marelle B&B
Set in an 1828 farmhouse, La Marelle provides B&B accommodation in Corberon. You can swim in the outdoor swimming pool and relax in the living room or on the terrace, by the garden.With a unique decoration, all of the rooms feature a wardrobe, heating and air conditioning. Each room also has a private bathroom with shower. The rooms also have a garden view..A continental breakfast is included and served each morning in the dining room. You can enjoy traditional dishes from the region for dinner, upon prior reservation.At La Marelle, free Wi-Fi is available in the communal areas. Free private parking is also possible on site and Beaune is 7.5 miles from the B&B.
Great old place . Enjoyed a great chat with host and made to feel very welcome.
Interesting history & how they became owners .
Breakfast was lovely croissants & baugets fresh from the bakery down the road and so good ! ? Short trip into town from there and lovely restaurants for dinner .
The BnB was great! The host was very helpful and served a lovely french breakfast each morning. You do need a car to access the Bnb.
A quite, gorgeous area just outside of Buerne.
- Everything was perfect … from the beautiful setting to the very clean room … great host and breakfast in the last dining room was fantastic … second time we have stayed and highly recommend it!!!
Der herzliche Empfang, die Ruhe und die Ausstattung des Anwesens.
Auf der Reise Richtung Süden, haben wir Beaune/Corberon als Zwischenstopp gewählt und uns im La Marelle sehr wohl gefühlt. Das La Marelle ist auch für einen längeren Aufenthalt hervorragend geeignet, allein schon um die herrliche Umgebung zu erkunden. Da das Wetter sehr unbeständig war, konnten wir den Pool nicht nutzen.
- Un accueil super et les propriétaires au top. Le repas du soir très agréable et un petit déjeuner au top dans une salle magnifique.
- Great old place . Enjoyed a great chat with host and made to feel very welcome.
La Grange de Moisey
La Grange de Moisey is located in Marigny-lès-Reullée, just 23 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.Beaune is 6 miles from La Grange de Moisey, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 22 miles from the property.
friendly welcoming hosts
lovely comfy bed
- Petit dejeuner maison tres bon, lit tres confortable, endroit tranquille
- Polecam dla niedowiarków szczena opada. Jak to wygląda w środku bomba
- Bijzonder vriendelijk onthaal. Verzorgde maaltijd en uitstekend ontbijt. Smaakvol ingerichte B&B. Uitstekende slaapkwaliteit en fraai sanitair. Een tip:bied bij het avondmaal naast de formule wijnen inbegrepen ook een beperkte keuze aan wijn per fles aan.
- Accueil chaleureux, chambre très propre, belle salle d’eau et le bain bouillonnant est top!
- friendly welcoming hosts
Chambres d’hôtes de la Motte
Located between the Burgundy and the Jura regions, Chambres d’hôtes de la Motte offers a garden with a vegetable patch and a terrace, a continental breakfast, and Wi-Fi is free of charge in public areas. It is 12.4 miles from Dole and 23.6 miles from Beaune.The rooms at Chambres d’hôtes de la Motte feature a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe, and the private bathrooms are complete with a shower and toilet.The continental breakfast of hot beverages, fruit juices, homemade jams and bread is served daily.Chambres d’hôtes de la Motte is a 45-minute drive from Dijon and its train station, and free private parking is provided on site.
Min is so friendly, we had some great chats! Made to feel very welcome on arrival and our children were encouraged to run around and play outside with the kittens!
Loved having breakfast outside and so nice to be offered freshly laid eggs which came from their own chickens. They even picked fresh raspberries for us and showed us their allotment!
- Very friendly people, lovely room, great breakfast. Totally perfect!
- The parking was private, the property and the other BnB guests were nice. Same about manager and staff. The breakfast wasn’t that extended but quite enough for us taking into account we had teenage kids. Location of property isn’t far from the highway. The surroundings are very quiet. Farm houses with sheep etc around. Beds were comfortable.
- Excellent, friendly staff, wonderful breakfast with fresh eggs from the farm chickens, cozy, clean and well equipped family room for couple and two (or three) children. Feels like home!
- Excellent, friendly staff. Delicious breakfast with fresh eggs from the farm! Will be going there again soon!
- Min is so friendly, we had some great chats! Made to feel very welcome on arrival and our children were encouraged to run around and play outside with the kittens!
Au Grenier de la Chouette
Located in Villy-le-Moutier in the Burgundy countryside, Au Grenier de la Chouette is a guest house set in a renovated farmhouse featuring a flowery garden with a pond. Home-made bread, cakes and marmalade are served for breakfast.Free WiFi, period furniture and exposed beams feature in the non-smoking guest rooms. Each room includes a radio and facilities for making hot drinks.Evening meals prepared using produce from the farm at Au Grenier de la Chouette can be served upon prior reservation. Free tea is at guests’ disposal in the lobby.Board games and a library are provided in the lounge. A picnic table, deckchairs and a boules pitch can be found in the garden.The Wine Museum in Beaune is 10.6 miles from the guest house, and the Borne Forest is just 1.9 miles away. Free private parking is possible on site and the guest house is accessible via the A36 motorway.
- Most of the food was home made including the wines and locally sourced fresh food and drink
- very friendly hospitality, bio-food and wonderfull breakfast, nice garden, … in other words, vacation starts here !
We received a lovely warm welcome and our motorcycles were put straight to bed in the garage.
We instantly felt relaxed and at home. The location is pretty and peaceful and our hostess was so attentive and kind. The food and drink were delicious. Definitely one to revisit.
Everything was perfect. We slept very well and enjoyed the wonderful breakfast and dinner with Maryse. When we arrived back from sightseeing in the afternoon it was a pleasure to relax at the pond in the garden.
Maryse gave us a warm welcome and we felt like staying with good friends.
- Our host’s total attention to our needs and warm welcoming personality.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pontoux Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pontoux Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pontoux Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pontoux Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!