10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pontlevoy Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontlevoy Centre is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pontlevoy Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontlevoy Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontlevoy Centre. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pontlevoy Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pontlevoy Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pontlevoy Centre:
Les Loges de Saint Eloi
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Les Loges de Saint Eloi is situated in Pontlevoy, 26.1 miles from Tours. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a seating area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Guests can enjoy use of the hot tub at an extra charge.The bed and breakfast also offers bike hire. Blois is 14.3 miles from Les Loges de Saint Eloi, while Amboise is 12.4 miles away. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 24.9 miles from the property.
- l’endroit est magnifique , le petit déjeuner excellent
- Tout et en particulier la qualité de l accueil , la décoration, la literie ..
- Un établissement digne d un hôtel de luxe : décoration des chambres, matériaux nobles utilisés, recherche du détail à l extérieur comme à l intérieur. L accueil correspond totalement à l esprit de cet établissement : des loges d exception. Nous y retournerons avec nos enfants. Christelle
- Super accueil de nos hôtes, très beau jardin, calme et très bien situé
- Dès l’arrivée (en voiture pour nous), on tombe sur des personnes aimables. On se sentirai presque arrivé à la maison! 🙂 Nous sommes très bien accueillis, et l’on se sent sur un site parfaitement clean. Tout est rénové avec goût et tenu avec le plus grand soin… La chambre est spacieuse et généreusement décorée, … nous avons une terrasse et tout ce qu’il faut pour passer un hyper agréable séjour. L’orientation du site est également excellente, le jardin la piscine, le petit-déjeuner copieux et varié.. bref, rien ne manque.. et on peut également se déplacer sans le moindre souci, et en toute autonomie avec notre véhiculer et la télécommande du portail super pratique.. encore une fois, on s’y sent comme chez nous et le seul regret et de ne pas avoir pris un séjour plus long pour encore mieux en profiter.
B&B La Ferme des Bordes
Featuring free WiFi, B&B La Ferme des Bordes offers accommodations in Pontlevoy. Free private parking is available on site.Tours is 25 miles from B&B La Ferme des Bordes, and Blois is 13 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- excellent stay! I travelled with my partner and the family, and everything went well. The host was very kind, super home-made dinner, together with the other guests and excellent breakfast. The location is in the countryside, very green area
- everything: a lovely welcome, beautifully decorated rooms and drlicious breakfast
- Location was on a farm and the accommodation was in a rambling farmhouse property. The bedroom was enormous as was the breakfast. Dinner comes at an additional cost and was well worth the money. Excellent cooking by Catherine who also cooked bacon and eggs for me for breakfast.
- Great breakfast, fried eggs and bacon for the English. Offered to do our laundry as on cycling tour.
Nice vegetarian meal was done specially for us!
the prices were vegetarian and non alcool drinker friendly! Thank you, Christine
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Lyzen offers accommodations in Pontlevoy.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Tours is 26 miles from Lyzen, and Blois is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from Lyzen.
Le petit déjeuner était copieux, des produits frais et maison. Très bon.
L’endroit ou se situe Lyzen est très joli!
Mon conjoint et moi avons été ravis. Lydie et pascal sont très accueillants et leur suite est parfaite rien à redire. Les plateaux repas et le petit déjeuner délicieux.
Un vrai moment de détente après une journée de visites de châteaux.
À refaire très vite
Excellent accueil de Lydie et son mari Pascal.
Chambre très joliment décoré, réel confort, le jaccuzzi au top !
Repas et petit déjeuner, très bon avec de nombreuses choses fait maison ??
- Très bon accueil, chambre préparée avec soin et le soucis du détail, décoration raffinée, confort et bons équipements, bon petit déjeuner
- J aimer le jaccuzi ,le repas fait maison ,la chambre magnifique le cadre super pour un moment en amoureux lydie et sont marie sont des personne agreable et cool super moment merci a vous
- Le petit déjeuner était copieux, des produits frais et maison. Très bon.
Les Chambres du Faubourg
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Les Chambres du Faubourg is a B&B located in Montrichard, a 13-minute drive from both Amboise Forest and Château de Chenonceau. Continental options and a full English breakfast are prepared daily.With free WiFi access, the guest rooms have a terrace offering views of the garden and city. Each room has a private bathroom complete with a shower and hairdryer.During sunny weather, breakfast can be taken on the terrace, which overlooks the garden.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking and Tours Loire Valley Airport is 22.4 miles away.
Le petit dejeuner
La situation geographique
- La propriétaire est très agréable, et discrète. L’établissement est à moins de 10 minutes à pied du centre ville.
- belle chambre simple joliment décorée. petit déjeuner copieux et fait selon notre goût. en prime un oeuf coque avec les oeufs de poule de la maison. Hotesse très agréable. très calme. Ensemble très propre.
- L’accueil de la propriétaire était chaleureux. Le petit déjeuner copieux. La chambre et les toilettes, salle de bain très propre.
- L’accueil chaleureux, la propreté, les chambres joliment décorée avec beaucoup de goût. Petit déjeuner copieux. Le calme et le sourire.
- Le petit dejeuner
Chambres d’Hôtes La Vallée des Vignes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Chambres d’Hôtes La Vallée des Vignes is located in Monthou-sur-Cher.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Tours is 29 miles from Hôtes Vallée Vignes, and Blois is 17 miles from the property. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 27 miles away.
- It was all wonderful, but we particularly loved relaxing in the beautiful garden, cooling off in the swimming pool, and eating our breakfast out on the terrace in the mornings.
- Magnifique! The Hosts Nikki and Chris are very friendly. They made me and my friends feel very much at home. Perfect location, very easy to get to the most beautiful castles. I would definitely recommend this place 🙂
- located in a very nice and green village; the property has a garden, possibilities to rest on the terrace and enjoy sun and a swimming pool; a studio has a small kitchen which is well-equiped; private parking; well functioning wifi in both the studio and on the terrace
- We stayed in the studio apartment. It had everything we needed to cater for ourselves. All nice and clean. The bathroom was lovely. Would recommend staying here. Nice hosts too. Excellent location for visiting the chateaux.
Ses gâteaux maisons pour le petit déjeuner.
L’accueil d’Alisson 🙂
Located in Oisly, 14 miles from Blois, La Pillebourdiere features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Amboise is 19 miles from La Pillebourdiere, and Saint-Aignan is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- A lovely renovated farm with a warm welcome from Hughes. The bed was very comfortable and the room spacious and beautifully decorated. A fresh breakfast with homemade jams. An ideal location for visiting the chateaux of the Loire. there is a lovely little restaurant Le Vincent in walking distance.
- Friendly welcome from our host, free parking on site. Very comfortable, spacious room with sitting area and lovely modern ensuite bathroom. Tasteful renovation. Great quiet location. To top it off breakfast was delicious.
- Central location in the Loire Valley, with one of the most spacious, comfortable rooms we stayed in. Friendly host who provided a wonderful breakfast and recommendations and spoke impeccable English.
Spacious, smart and extremely clean and comfortable room, very peaceful location, large garden backing onto park and small lake. Delicious breakfast with many homemade products, very helpful owner.
Great location for visiting many Chateaux.
- Lovely homemade jams super bread selection coffee very good and large croissants.
La Vallée du Cher
One of our best sellers in Monthou-sur-Cher! Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, La Vallée du Cher is located in Monthou-sur-Cher in the region of Centre, just 28 miles from Tours. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Blois is 16 miles from La Vallée du Cher, and Amboise is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Une cabane en bois trop top!
Un super petit dej’
Un personnel très gentil.
Un accueil très chaleureux, un équipement et un confort de la chambre au top.
Des petits déjeuner complet et très très bons.
Les propriaitaires sont d’un acceuil et d’une sympathie exemplaire, on a vraiment l’impression de dormir chez l’habitant et le tout dans un cadre apaisant.
Ps: le kota finlandais est vraiment dépaysant nous avons voyager grace à lui, merci à vous!!
Le cadre est juste magnifique, conforme aux photos, dépaysement total,
Proximité du Zoo de beauval
Propriétaire très accueillant
Pas de séchoir et de fer a repasser dans les chambres, mais vous pouvez les emprunter chez les propriétaires.
- Literie très confortable! Grande chambre grande douche .
- Une cabane en bois trop top!
Domaine de la chapelle – Ch d’hote
Located in Faverolles-sur-Cher in the region of Centre, 23 miles from Tours, Domaine de la chapelle – Ch d’hote features a playground and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Blois is 20 miles from Domaine de la chapelle, and Amboise is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 22 miles from Domaine de la chapelle – Ch d’hote.
- It was a lovely setting and grounds were nice with secure off road parking. The hosts were lovely and very helpful, couldn’t do enough for you.
- Everything! Fantastic location and views. Property idyllic and room fantastic quality. Very friendly proprietors and informative. Excellent value and would return and recommend to others.
- Rebecca and Phillip were super hosts, gave us tips on visiting Chateaux, plus coupons for reduced entry! Breakfast was delicious, croissants and rolls, fruit, cereal and Yorkshire tea!! Really enjoyed the countryside, weather was a bit windy and cool but didn’t slow us down. Room was lovely, bed comfy, large bathroom. Would stay here again and make it a base to see the Chateaux to the west.
- We had the upstairs studio apartment and it was delightful. The view was exquisite. The beds were very comfortable and we felt completely at home. Phillip and Rebecca were wonderful, informed hosts. Breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
- Lovely hosts. Very helpful with information and vouchers for castles in the area. Generous breakfast and good coffee.
Entre Vignes et Châteaux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Entre Vignes et Châteaux offers accommodations in Fougères-sur-Bièvre. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Tours is 31 miles from Entre Vignes et Châteaux, and Blois is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- The owner was very friendly and helpful. There was a farm adjacent to the property and we were able to pet and feed the animals. The pool is nice, the wine was wonderful and the morning breakfast was absolutely superb. We would stay here again without a second thought.
- Breakfast was great, with everything we could wish for. The owners were very friendly and willing to share tips about the area and helpfull overall. The garden was lovely and spacious and the pool is a real plus when the weather is warm. Our room was good too. Nicely decorated, spacious and clean.
- The accommodation was fantastic, set in beautiful grounds in a quiet little village. After a long drive it was the most welcoming site. The owners were very nice and the breakfast is fantastic.
the fitness center on the property have a great equipment and it’s very clean.
the host are charming and very accommodating: the first morning, they did not have mint tea for me even if they have a good selection of teas, so they went buy some so I could have it the next morning. Great attentions for their guests.
- Been traveling through France for the last 2 weeks and definitely the best breakfast!
La Folie Saint Julien
La Folie Saint Julien is located in Saint-Julien-de-Chédon, 25 miles from Tours and 19 miles from Blois. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Amboise is 12 miles from La Folie Saint Julien, and Saint-Aignan is 9 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 24 miles from the property.
Fabulous stay, I wish we had stayed for a few more nights.
Our hosts were so friendly and helpful. We loved the décor and the breakfast was marvellous, in fact it was probably the best breakfast we had on our entire 3 week trip.
- The friendliness and incredible helpfulness of the hosts, the superb stylish rooms and very comfy beds, the extensive continental breakfast and delightful garden we all enjoyed sitting in.
- Outstanding hospitality, decor and breakfast. Attention to detail was exceptional
- Everything that other reviewers already said is true. The hotel and the garden are very beautiful, with elegant and comfortable furniture, amazing breakfast, very nice and cosy, quiet and picturesque location. However what most impressed me were our hosts, Christine and Bertran, that not only were exceptionally kind and helpful, but made us feel like their personal guests! Thank you very much for this wonderful time!
- Breakfast was great (self-made), beds were super comfortable, very nice garden, excellent location to visit the area. Hosts were very friendly and very helpful.
- Fabulous stay, I wish we had stayed for a few more nights.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pontlevoy Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pontlevoy Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pontlevoy Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pontlevoy Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!