10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ponthouin Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponthouin Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ponthouin Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponthouin Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponthouin Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ponthouin Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ponthouin Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ponthouin Pays De La Loire:
La Valise A Cheval
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, La Valise A Cheval is located in Ponthouin in the region of Pays de la Loire, just 15 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- Fantastic welcome and very comfortable stay. We loved our one night stop here and was just what we needed after a lot of driving. Beautiful accommodation – we hope to return again next year.
Endroit insolite, on part à l’époque Du Far west
Accueil chaleureux, repas dîner et petit déjeuner de qualité
On a passé un très bon moment, ma fille était super contente
- très convivial,propre.piece principal(saloon)excellent
- Dans un cadre verdoyant et calme, se dresse le décor d’un Farwest de 1881, plus vrai que nature. Plein d’objets insolites, un saloon, le bureau du Shérif (si, si !) des jeux, des histoires, des activités, des animaux, à découvrir, grâce à deux passionnés. Sans oublier les repas traditionnels, de l’époque, concoctés par Kate : un régal ! Amoureux de nature, de trappeurs et autres Cow-boys, la “Valise à cheval” est le lieu pour y stopper votre diligence !
Passer du temps avec les hôtes, discuter et manger avec eux. Bref l’application pur et simple d’une chambre d’hôtes selon moi.
Séjour que je recommande à tous
La Ferme aux Histoires
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, La Ferme aux Histoires is located in Ballon, just 11 miles from Le Mans. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or patio.Free use of bicycles and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.
- Quiet, scenic, rural, easy to find. Lovely to see farm animals around. Attentive, knowledgeable host.
- quirky french stable convertion , horse trough for shower base , secret entrance to room via kitchen , wicked breakfast , drinking local cider watching sunset
The Host were amazing and they made the most wonderful supper on our arrival and the breakfast was also amazing, everything grown by them
I recommend this place a hidden gem
- La Ferme is a sympathetically and quirkily converted farmhouse and outbuildings and is absolutely enchanting from the warm welcome from Henri the owner to the interest shown in our car from Leon the peacock. Nothing was too much trouble to ensure our stay was faultless.There is much to do and look at around their smallholding that has a donkey, horse, pony, ducks and geese, and is run in harmony with the rhythms of the land and seasons.Our room was in a converted stable and had the most wonderful shower with deep zinc tray. Lovely breakfast and farm produce to buy (do try the cider:) ). Will recommend to friends and family and would have liked to stay longer.
- Very quirky and interesting property. We entered our room through a ‘magic wardrobe!’ Bed very comfy, room exceptional and very different to anywhere else we have stayed. Sat Nav directions took us straight there. Nice breakfast and friendly management. A must visit!
Suite Sainte Anne
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Suite Sainte Anne is located in Beaumont-sur-Sarthe in the region of Pays de la Loire.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the river or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mans is 15 miles from Suite Sainte Anne, and Alençon is 14 miles away.
- Very attentive owner and liked being in a private property rather than hotel chain with no character. Liked small kitchen to enable us to eat in. Very comfortable and self contained. Quiet
- We found the proprietor very charming and helpful! It was very spacious and comfortable accommodation and the breakfast was delicious. The town is gorgeous too and worthy of a visit. We shall be back in the Spring.
- Lovely French Lady, spacious well equipped apartment (4 rooms), great continental breakfast.
- Very accommodating but non-intrusive owners. Riverside location
- Delightful accommodation, with charming very French style. Great hospitality and excellent breakfast.
Château De Cheronne
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Château De Cheronne offers accommodations in Tuffé. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Le Mans is 17 miles from Château De Cheronne, and Alençon is 28 miles away. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 49 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Saint-Christophe-du-Jambet, 17 miles from Le Mans, Abrikota features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bagnoles de l’Orne is 31 miles from Abrikota, and Alençon is 13 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Petitepinay offers accommodations in Moitron-sur-Sarthe. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Extras include bathrobes and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Le Mans is 18 miles from Le Petitepinay, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 30 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming and hospitable family. So kind and helpful.
- the owners were very welcoming and looked after us very well during our stay. the breakfast was very good and there were plenty of tourist leaflets available which helped us choose a hike the next day.
- Very friendly hosts. Their English was very limited as is my French, but they are great communicators and were very helpful. The room was very nice and suited my needs well. The location was rural and very peaceful. The breakfast was a simple continentalThe toilet was a shared one, but was not a problem. A very enjoyable stay.
- A very lovely house, run by the owners , French of course ! Spoke no English but with my pigeon French was ok and after all we are in France!. Very accomatating and extremely friendly, breakfast was continental with fresh bread, croissants home made jam, ham, fresh fruit and a decent coffee . We only had a one night stop over , but would recommend it for anyone looking for the same. No telly in the room though so if you have kids it may be an issue .
- The house was set in beautiful surroundings by the river, was very peaceful and quiet. Very friendly hosts and the continental breakfast had a lovely selection of jams made from the fruit grown in the garden.
Chambre d’Hôtes du Domaine de la Haute Poignandiere
Located in Saint-Germain-de-la-Coudre in the region of Basse-Normandie, 27 miles from Le Mans, Chambre d’Hôtes du Domaine de la Haute Poignandiere features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.
- The two hosts were wonderful and did everything they could to make us enjoy our stay with them. It is a great place to relax and visit the area, which is beautiful. The local food coming from the farms was an extra.
- Thoroughly excellent stay couldn’t have been more pleased. The facilities are first class with every convenience to hand. The hosts are extremely accommodating and made the stay that bit more special.
- This was just a superb Chambre D’Hotes in a beautiful rural setting. Everything was perfect. The room was so comfortable, well equipped, and clean. The breakfast was delicious, with homemade jams and honey. And then a lovely swim in the heated pool. The hosts (Corinne and Jean -Fred) were exceptionally friendly and helpful and made us feel so welcome. To top it all, we met their lovely dogs. This is a little piece of paradise, to which we hope to return. We can also very highly recommend the local restaurant La Tete Noire (suggested by Jean-Fred) which is in easy walking distance and offers delicious reasonably priced food. Thank you Jean-Fred and Corinne for a wonderful stay.
- Beds are very comfortable with memory foam matresses, the surroundings are superb, at night there is no light polution so night looks like night. Jean-Fred & Corrine make you feel very welcome, Try Jean Fred’s homemade Cider 🙂
- I liked most the gentility and the commitment of Jean-Fred and Corinne to do everything right for their guests. At the same time they always stayed in the background and you felt yourself as if you were at your own home.
Rêves de Gamins
Rêves de Gamins is located in Sargé Les Le Mans , 4.2 miles from Le Mans and 29 miles from Alençon. Free private parking is available on site.Tours Val de Loire Airport is 47 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Pont Romain
Located in Montfort-le-Gesnois, 10 miles from Le Mans, Chambres d’hôtes Le Pont Romain features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 45 miles from Chambres d hotes.
- Breakfast was very good. Bed comfortable. Coffee and tea making in the room
- Very tranquil setting by the river. Real old France.
- Lovely room and very welcoming owner. She was able to provide a superb evening meal even though we had not requested it with our original booking.
- Chantal was a friendly host and provided us with a lovely evening meal and fab breakfast with some unusual and delicious homemade jams.
- Wenn man die Ruhe sucht, nicht unbedingt in Le Mans übernachten will, wunderbarer idyllischer Ort am Flussufer in unmittelbarer Nähe zu einer hist. Brücke (15 Jh).
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Suzannerie offers accommodations in Vivoin. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Le Mans is 16 miles from La Suzannerie, and Alençon is 13 miles away.
- This is a beautiful, charming place to stay. We only booked one night as we were travelling through France but would love to return one day. It was very peaceful and our hostess was very welcoming, friendly and certainly Excelled herself where breaakfast was concerned. Fresh pancakes and home made jams. Yummy.
- Lovely English speaking hosts, rural location close to motorway and outstanding breakfast.
- Lovely big room with good facilities, host was lovely and breakfast was superb!
- A perfect location for our overnight stay as we travelled from Calais to Bordeaux. The owners Nathalie & Philippe were very friendly. We stayed in the stunning outbuilding with gorgeous farmland views and a lovely dog which my children adored!! Very comfortable clean room, with a great ensuite and decent shower. Breakfast was served at the time of our choice, along with a little French tuition from Nathalie to send us on our way!!!
- The accommodation in general was very nice. It’s a beautiful old farm converted to a very nice B & B. The establishment was very well decorated and the owners were very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was excellent and the facility is family friendly. We used this accommodation on our route to South France and it was definitely worth what we paid for.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ponthouin Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ponthouin Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ponthouin Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ponthouin Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!