10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pontfarcy Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontfarcy Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pontfarcy Lower Normandy:
Located in Saint-Vigor-des-Monts, 28 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel, La Hiette features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bayeux is 30 miles from La Hiette, and Granville is 24 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Lovely evening meal and breakfast – charming hosts and lovely garden plus paddy the dog!
- Paula & Tony were exceptional hosts. Their house is a harbor of peace, the food offered is delicious, I really recommend having dinner there.
- The room is fantastic, very clean and comfortable bed and excellent views. Delicious breakfast with homemade yougurt and bread. Excellent Hospitality. Highly recomended !
- Our stay was really amazing the place is absolutely beautiful, the people stayed up until 2.00pm to greet us as our flight had been diverted which was so kind. The view from out room was fantastic. The breakfast was lovely and we will return.
- The owners were very friendly and the garden was lovely! They were also very accommodating when we turned up with our little one, even though booking.com hadn’t told them there was three of us
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Minoterie offers accommodations in Tessy-sur-Vire. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Le Mont Saint Michel is 31 miles from La Minoterie, and Bayeux is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from La Minoterie.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, il giardino is located in Tessy-sur-Vire in the region of Basse-Normandie, just 26 miles from Bayeux. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at the bed and breakfast. Granville is 26 miles from il giardino, and Saint Lo is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from il giardino.
No reviews yet.
Residence Le Bourg
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Residence Le Bourg offers accommodations in Landelles-et-Coupigny.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Le Mont Saint Michel is 29 miles from Residence Le Bourg, and Bayeux is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from Residence Le Bourg.
Our host was a charming Dutch lady who served us breakfast in a delightful dinning room, breakfast was substantial and 1st class plenty of food.
The accommodation was fantastic large bedroom fabulous bed and huge bath room very quiet and located in the middle of town. Intend to visit again soon and stay for a week at least next time.
In my view and my friend its a AAA+ property
- A wonderful experience , with added bonus of a fabulous breakfast on the terrace .
- Our stay was pleasant. The welcome was very warm. The room was spacious and comfortable. And the breakfast was very copious and delicious.
- Lovely woman prepares great breakfest on terrace and recomends you where /how to visit.
- The owner was exceptionally pleasant and the facilities were immaculate. We stayed for just one short night due to ferry delays but we shall return in the future for a longer stay as we were extremely impressed.
- Our host was a charming Dutch lady who served us breakfast in a delightful dinning room, breakfast was substantial and 1st class plenty of food.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Thiaumerie offers accommodations in Saint-Louet-sur-Vire, just 24 miles from Bayeux. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Granville is 29 miles from La Thiaumerie, and Saint Lo is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 52 miles from La Thiaumerie.
The host was very friendly and gave us a tour of the property.
He also recommended a very good restaurant for dinner.
- The Host was really friendly and helpful and gave us good tips. The first night we had dinner at the place and it was very good cooked for a really good price. We also enjoyed having breakfast at a big table so we could talk to the other guest.
- After a day of cycling through the French countryside we were warmly welcomed by Shaun and his wife, who run a great bed & breakfast overlooking a hill. We enjoyed sitting in the garden on the terrace and the fact that our host enjoyed a chat and showed us his property.
- The property is located in a very quiet and calm area, surrounded by fields and trees – it’s well situated for people travelling in Normandy. There is a beautiful garden close to the house. The room was very cousy and tidy. Shaun was a great, welcoming host and we enjoyed our evening chats outside with him a lot. Thanks again!
- Fantastic breakfast! Shawn and Jane were personable, fun and interesting to talk to. This is their first season as the owners of La Thiaumerie, and I see good things ahead. Shawn has a vast knowledge of military history and will be able to assist with information on trips to the Normandy Beaches or with following the trail of William the Conqueror. 300 year old Norman farmhouse is quiet, secluded and situated deep within the scenic bocage of Manche. Within great range of many interesting Normandy sites and great eating establishments. First rate! Our second stay, and will return.
- The host was very friendly and gave us a tour of the property.
Le Relais Postal
Le Relais Postal is located in Courson, just 26 miles from Le Mont Saint Michel. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granville is 25 miles from Le Relais Postal, and Saint Lo is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le presbytère de Brectouville
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Le presbytère de Brectouville offers accommodations in Brectouville. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Bayeux is 23 miles from Le presbytère de Brectouville, and Granville is 29 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 52 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Le Manoir du Butel
Le Manoir du Butel is located in Saint-Amand, 28 miles from Caen and 21 miles from Bayeux. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Courseulles-sur-Mer is 31 miles from Le Manoir du Butel, and Saint Lo is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 49 miles from Le Manoir du Butel.
- Home cooked breakfast home made yoghurt. Best nights sleep very dark very quiet woke up to see a field of black and white cows contentedly grazing..Pretty place very nice people really private.
- Very friendly family run B&B. Excellent breakfast in the family home.
- Comfortable room in a traditional house, great breakfast including crepes and local cuisine. The owner was pleasant to us, spoke English.
- Home-made local cuisine for breakfast, like rice pudding, delicious! Very quiet and nice environment.
- Enormous room. Newly fitted so pristine. Breakfast to suit. Thoroughly relaxed owners; most gracious. Absolutely fabulous homemade continental breakfast – allsorts of pastries, tarts, breads :-))
Featuring free WiFi, Serendipite offers accommodations in La Colombe. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Le Mont Saint Michel is 23 miles from Serendipite, and Granville is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The owner… she is kind and thoughtful nice lady
- Tina was very accommodating and the property is very well located for the Normandy area. The shower was outstanding – a new very large cubicle with good pressure.
- Very pleasant bedroom in large house in rural location; friendly, helpful, talented and obliging owner with imaginative plans for development; splendid shower in spacious bathroom; good breakfast; very reasonable cost.
spacious room, wonderful host who lives to please her guests.
Breakfast was included for a very decent price.
Diner is not available but Tina kindly suggests alternatives nearby.
Location allows to explore Brittany and Normandy
- Very comfortable and excellent breamfast and good host
The Magnolias B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Magnolias B&B offers accommodations in Moyon. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Bayeux is 26 miles from The Magnolias B&B, and Granville is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from The Magnolias B&B.
- Home from home. We were made to feel really comfortable.. Felt like texting the owners afterwards to tell them we had arived home safely. They even raided their own orchard for apples and veg to feed to animals at the animal sanctuary we were visiting. These were very well received by the owner of the sanctuary.
One of the best B&Bs we have stayed at in France, we will be returning
Mike & Diane
- The place was well located, had good amenities, clean, comfortable, friendly staff, ample parking.
A place to come back to. A real pleasure to stay there where it felt like home. The room are separate from the owners house and with the living room and pool bllliard room downstairs it feels like having your own place.
Owners are really pleasant, present and still discreet. Helpful with an evident feeling of not being intrusive.
Enjoy your stay!
- Beautiful location. The facilities were fantastic – like a home from home. The bedroom was large and the bed very comfortable. Would definitely stay again. Thanks Graham
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pontfarcy Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pontfarcy Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!