10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ponte-Leccia Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Ponte-Leccia Corsica is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ponte-Leccia Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ponte-Leccia Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ponte-Leccia Corsica. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ponte-Leccia Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ponte-Leccia Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ponte-leccia Corsica:
Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte
Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte is located in Castello-di-Rostino, just 29 miles from Calvi.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Bastia is 18 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes La Marlotte, and Corte is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Amazing views, beautiful old house full of character.
Our bedroom was stunning with real attention to detail with gorgeous furniture and real thought to the design of the room ( quite difficult to find something similar in Corsica). Frederique has a flair for design.
The owners and their family were lovely and it was fun having breakfast with them and other guests in the morning. Christos speaks good English so was able to give advise on where to visit and dine along with directions.
- Christophe and Frédérique are very friendly and helpful
This is an outstanding B&B! The owners couldn’t be nicer or more helpful. They cater to your every need, offer good advice regarding where to go and what to do and will even call the place where you’re staying next to ask about the route, etc.
The breakfast was excellent and it was nice to have it with the other guests staying there. The restaurant nearby was great offering excellent local food.
Hearing the birds sing in the morning was wonderful as was the view from our windows. The building is 200 years old and is full of charm and character.
To make a long review short – we loved everything about this place. Warm regards to the owners and their dog Shiva.
- Lovely hosts, very friendly and caring, you can tell that this house has a soul. Wonderful view, charming residence. our stay was fantastic, thanks to the atmosphere of the old building and the owners who devoted their time to us talking about the history of the place and many interesting stories about the region. Definitely recommend and would love to come back!
We stayed here for just one short night (our last night before heading home). We chose this place because it was close enough to Bastia Airport to manage to get there for an early flight, but yet seemed to be in a mountain village location.
We work not disappointed! the setting is magical and we were very happy with our stay. Christophe and Frédérique made us feel welcome despite our very short stay. They are very knowledgeable of the area and can recommend stuff to do including drives and hikes which unfortunately we did not get to do but definitely plan to come back for.
- Amazing views, beautiful old house full of character.
A Dodolela is located in Omessa, 25 miles from Calvi and 24 miles from Bastia. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or river.Corte is 7 miles from A Dodolela, and Porto Ota is 27 miles from the property. Poretta Airport is 18 miles away.
- We were upgraded (literally!) from a poolside room to a “tree-top cottage” which was very cosy, funny and a bit special accommodation. Total privacy with a large terrace on treetop level. Everything very clean. Good spacious bathroom. Nice host (no problem to communicate in English). Heated pool. If You have a car, the location is excellent to discover the mountains, Corte, Valle d´Asco etc. Easy to find, near national road N193.
- Sehr freundlicher Empfang, schönes Zimmer, gemütlich eingerichtet, mit dabei eine kleine persönliche Terrasse mit zwei Liegen. Im Zimmer gab es einen kleinen Wasserkocher mit Teebeutel und Kaffeesticks. Die auf dem Gelände vorhandene kleine Sommerküche mit Kühlschrank Mikrowelle und Geschirr steht allen zur Verfügung. Nachts sehr ruhig.
La chambre si coquette donnant sur une piscine chauffée .
Excellent pour un transit si on ne veut pas faire de randonnées.
Lekker ontbijt tesamen met de andere gasten
- Bien situer confortable très bonne accueil au petit soins et de bon conseil
Auberge E CIME
Located in Asco in the region of Corse, 16 miles from Calvi, Auberge E CIME features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bastia is 27 miles from Auberge E CIME, and Corte is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- An amazing location with incredible views. Good food. A clean comfy room with good a/c and good parking what more could you want?
Lovely friendly hosts
.Thanks to Tif who spoke very good English ( see you in Australia?)
- the food was greatly cooked (meat), room was great with an amazing view , great kind staff. Room rate is a good vallue for money
- Good AC (needed) in a comfy room with views. Nice dinner, note there isn’t much choice in Asco.
- Nice location in a small village in the mountains. Friendly staff that makes you feel welcome. English spoken by one member of the staff. The room was nice.
Casa orso Maria
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Campana, 22 miles from Bastia, Casa orso Maria features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the sea, mountains or pool are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Corte is 12 miles from Casa orso Maria, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 13 miles from Casa orso Maria.
- Host Fantastic, makes you feel at home. Great breakfast. Lovely setting. Great facilities.
The house, view, swimming pool and Orso are just GREAT !
I kindly recommend this house 🙂
- Claude, the owner of the b&b was extremely friendly and helpful. I also highly recommend the table d’hote – delicious.
- The view of the mountains was breathtaking! We also really enjoyed the close interactions with other guests during breakfast and dinner, we met really nice people which we wouldn’t have met if it was just a hotel. Orso Maria, the owner and host of the guest house, was so friendly and made it feel like we were home. The dinner was great and the wine was good! The pool was large with soft pool beds and large bath/swimming towels were provided by the house and there was a hammam present which was great! There was so much more to explore in the neighborhood than we’ve had expected and it was all written in a special book for guests. We used the mountain bikes to bike to a beautiful waterfall and we have been to plage de Lozari (beautiful). Unfortunately we didn’t have time to do hikings and other stuff mentioned in the guest book. Overall, we had an amazing time!
- The location is stupendous, high in the Corsican mountains. The owner is an outgoing and very fun larger-than-life person! The village has no restaurant but he provided a very Corsican meal with local sausages, cheeses and wine.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, La Diligence is located in Verdese in the region of Corse, just 22 miles from Bastia.Each room comes with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Corte is 12 miles from La Diligence, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very nice hosts provide family atmosphere. You really feel welcome at the cosy “La Diligence” from the very first minute. The dishes served at the house (breakfast and dinner) are awesome. The quietness of the village of Verdese in the middle of Castagniccia is amazing. Thanks a lot!
L’accueil a été très chaleureux tant au téléphone qu’en direct ! Très jolie chambre, bien décorée et pleine de petites attentions ! Literie très confortable et calme absolu!
Repas succulent où les produits corses sont mis à l’honneur avec beaucoup de délicatesse ! Raymond, très en verve, nous a charmés avec des anecdotes et sa connaissance des traditions corses. Nos hôtes ont été, en tous points, parfaits !
Petit-déjeuner copieux, les confitures d’Anik sont inventives (gelée de mimosa…) et délicieuses, le tout dans une atmosphère faite d’échanges et de décontraction. Nous recommandons cette chambre d’hôtes où nous reviendrons.
- Que dire ? Si vous désirez passer un moment dans la nature et en pleine montagne dans un beau petit village, c’est la bonne adresse. Vous serez très bien accueilli par Annick et Raymond, des personnes très adorable. Vous pouvez y aller les yeux fermés. Dépaysement assuré.
- Toutes les prestations, mais surtout l’ambiance, et l’extrême gentillesse des hôtes, bienveillants, diserts, très informatifs et heureux de rencontrer leurs clients .
- La gentillesse et les attentions des “patrons”, la convivialité, la qualité de la table d’hôtes, le petit-déjeuner pantagruélique et varié, les confitures maison (11 variétés !), le charme de la bâtisse et des chambres.
Maison San Giovanni
One of our top picks in Corte.Featuring free WiFi, Maison San Giovanni offers accommodations in Corte, just 28 miles from Calvi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Porto Ota is 24 miles from Les Jardins de St-Jean, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 26 miles away. Poretta Airport is 24 miles from the property.
This was a superb place and a great place to relax on the last night of our holiday. It is spotlessly clean and light, sunny and airy. The location in the countryside next to Corte meant it was serenely peaceful – I slept really well.
The included breakfast was brilliant – really generous and featuring delicious home made cake and local produce.
The manager was very helpful and a nice chap too.
- Delicious breakfast, large clean rooms. Great bed. Quiet environment. Very friendly staff. Highly recommended!
- Nice quiet location. Despite others mentioning immediately adjacent train tracks, we never heard a single train go by. Yes, it’s too far from the old town to walk, but it was worth it for the tranquility of the site.
- All elements of the room and property were excellent, spacious, air conditioned, spotless….excellent breakfast also.
Friendly staff who always tried to help. Buffet Breakfast was really nice. Great shower!
We stayed for 5 nights so the room we ended up taking was a bit small. They initially offered us their biggest room but it didn’t have wifi so our stay was too long to be going to the common area every time we wanted to use it.
The owner is planning constant improvements and you can tell he really cares about service and comfort.
Beautiful chapel on site and gorgeous resident cat.
It was great that you could have breakfast outside. There were also several outside lounge settings, which were very nice to sit on at the end of each day.
- This was a superb place and a great place to relax on the last night of our holiday. It is spotlessly clean and light, sunny and airy. The location in the countryside next to Corte meant it was serenely peaceful – I slept really well.
Casa Di Lucia
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a seasonal outdoor pool, Casa Di Lucia offers accommodations in Mazzola, just 29 miles from Bastia. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Corte is 8 miles from Casa Di Lucia, and LʼÎle-Rousse is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 19 miles from Casa Di Lucia.
- Spectacular location in the high lands. It is runned by man and woman who created this place with high quality materials and very good taste. They are dedicated to their job serving us and made our stay unforgetable.
- We liked the view, the quiet, the warm welcome and the exceptional nature of this property. It is an unspoilt corner of Corsica which delights every time we go.
- Old farm house converted into a very nice hotel. Warm welcome by the owners who are willingly helpful. Good breakfast and dinner. Practical base for mountain hiking.
- Wonderful place and owner – just what we like – nothing flashy just quaintly homey.
- We had a wonderful 3 days. Warm and welcoming service from the owners. Tasty salad lunches on the private balcony of our suite. Home cooked meals on the terrace watching the beautiful sunsets over the mountains. Couldn’t recommend this hotel more.
A Conca d’Oro
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, A Conca d’Oro offers accommodations in Vallecalle, just 30 miles from Calvi. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bastia is 9 miles from A Conca d’Oro, and Corte is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Poretta Airport, 8 miles from A Conca d’Oro.
- The room you get is in the same house where hosts live. Views from the property are magnificent! But you won’t have that view from double room, as room windows are on the other side from the sea, so it’s only garden view. Delicious breakfast is served on the balcony with the views of the valley, sea and Saint-Florent.
The accommodation, the surroundings and especially the familiar and friendly treatment of the host gave me the sensation of the authentic corsican village.
Spectacular views, clean and spacious room, nicely decorated.
- the owners do not speak much english but they speak Italian and French and with the help of google translate we managed very well 🙂 they were very helpful in pointing out places to go and the lady does very very tasteful breakfast…homemade jams, cakes and biscuits. the bnb has an amazing view with St Florent at the distance, a great spot for sunset and it is set in a very quite village. The evenings were very relaxing, very close to nature and close to visit Cap Corse. Highly recommended.
- Un vieux village, un paysage magnifique, un accueil chaleureux. Et un logement très confortable.
Superbe vue au petit déjeuner, qui est d’ailleurs très complet et gourmand.
La confiture de coing faite maison est un régal.
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Casa Vanella offers accommodations in Casamaccioli, just 30 miles from Ajaccio. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Calvi is 21 miles from Casa Vanella, and Corte is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Catherine Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The dinner included 5 moments so it’s really worth it and we were extremely happy. The waiter was really kind and told us some stories about Corsica! The view from the dining room was amazing!
The view is magnificent every where you look. Room is perfect and tasteful.
Diner was nice with the other guests at one table. We made the walk to the lac de Nino very nice to spend the night after a long walk.
- The place is very nice, beautiful views all around. Very friendly host with a great sense of humour who offered a yummy dinner at a good price. The only issue was that there was no water in the rooms, it was cut off temporarily due to the droughts, which the host could not influence. We spent a great evening there and got excellent advice for a one day hike to the like Nino.
- Nice setting, with a beautiful sunset in the evening. Room are, overall, adequate. Breakfast was ok, at 12€ a bit expensive.
Beautiful Property – refurbished in traditional style
Lovely desperate dining area in modern annex
Very friendly owners
Excellent packed lunch – lespecially the cous cous salad, lasted us 2 days
Casa Capellini is 1.9 miles from the centre of Sant’Andréa-di-Bozio and 11.8 miles from Corte. It offers an outdoor pool, free WiFi access, a garden with a terrace and rooms offering mountain views.Each heated room features a wardrobe, a TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A continental breakfast with homemade jam and cakes can be enjoyed every morning at Casa Capellini. The hosts can serve traditional meals prepared with local products.This property is 12.4 miles from Gorges de la Restonica, where guests can go hiking. Free public parking is available nearby.
Great hosts! Owner Joelle gave us a warm welcome, it felt more like visiting an old friend, than checking in for accomodation.
We loved the view from the B&B and also breakfast included local items and homemade cakes!
I would recommend it to everybody! The service is excellent and the location is beautiful.
Breakfast and dinner was perfect, always with local products! I will go again!
- The view and very kind owner. Beautiful house, clean room and big bed.
- Very friendly owner and host who took the time to discuss with us some Corsican history……superb individually prepared breakfast! The view from our room was simply stunning to view the small village across perched up high in the mountain! The pool had a nice size for our morning swims …..would always come back!!
- Amazing views! Very friendly staff! Best homemade breakfast!
- Great hosts! Owner Joelle gave us a warm welcome, it felt more like visiting an old friend, than checking in for accomodation.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ponte-leccia Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ponte-Leccia Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ponte-Leccia Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ponte-Leccia Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!