10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pontchâteau Pays De La Loire:
Château du Deffay
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a playground, Château du Deffay offers accommodations in Pontchâteau, just 23 miles from Pornic. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. La Baule is 15 miles from Château du Deffay, and Noirmoutier-en-l’lle is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 33 miles from Château du Deffay.
- Very warm welcome and nice hosts. Calm and relaxing place within the nature.
- Gracious old world charm with caring attentive hosts
- Lovely property in its own grounds and a great location with good facilities
- Excellent well-appointed, spacious and comfortable rooms allowed for a really good night’s sleep, followed by a good breakfast. The location by a small lake and woods made it particularly calm, and the host was very helpful with local information.
The Doctor’s Seltzer showed up early and the Baron greeted us at the front entrance. Both he and the Baroness were young, enthusiatic and very proud of the Chateaux, as well they should be. We were shown in and given information of where to go and what to see in the area. It was very helpful. Pont-chateaux is a very small village but in the Briere Park area. About 30 min from the chateaux is a moated medieval town,Guerande and its near the salt flats. A great way to spend an afternoon. There is much to explore in this area.
The castle room was very comfortable, and the breakfast was wonderful. It included a pie-pastry just from this area in the old-tradition.
The young couple loves sharing their love of the region and its traditions, much to our enjoyment. We would return in a moment.
Villa Lou Ann
Villa Lou Ann offers accommodations in Pontchâteau. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nantes is 30 miles from Villa Lou Ann, and Pornic is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 30 miles from Villa Lou Ann.
- Everything was excellent. The hostess was absolutely lovely. The location was great for us in a nice area. We had off street parking for our motorcycle and it was a pleasant walk into town for dinner. A great stop off spot en-route from Roscoff to the Vendee. We would highly recommend it.
Acceuil sympathique et prévenant
- la propreté, la literie, la salle de bain, même si celle ci est commune, par chance j’étais seul dans la villa
- Ontbijt was voldoende en in orde. Voor het toilet en badkamer moesten we wel op de gang die we deelden met de dochter des huizes.
- avons été reçu par une dame extrêmement gentille et prévenante, notre espace de vie est très bien tenu et décoré avec goût et le petit déjeuner était divin.
La Mare aux Libellules
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Mare aux Libellules offers accommodations in Pontchâteau, just 21 miles from Pornic. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.La Baule is 15 miles from La Mare aux Libellules, and Noirmoutier-en-l’lle is 30 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 31 miles away.
- Breakfast in the flowery garden. Very friendly, English speaking owner. Very comfortable room.
- This is a beautiful and welcoming place to stay. Our hosts were charming and helpful. The comfortable accomodation had a private entrance overlooking a scented flower garden. Every attention was given to the delicious breakfast with a choice of local and homemade produce. We were able to exercise our dog in the grounds and enjoy the peace of the pond – even spotting the delicate dragonflies (libellules) that live there.
L’accueil pour mon animal de compagnie et moi même , l’endroit charmant, le petit déjeuner croissant pain frais, confitures maison , fruits , laitage …. très bien .
Parking privatif , pratique .
- Los dueños encantadores, te sientes como en tu casa. Un lugar muy acogedor. Desayuno buenísimo y habitación coqueta y limpisima!
- Le lieu, la gentillesse des hôtes, l emplacement dans la nature.
La Petite Bérais
Located in Missillac, 25 miles from Pornic, La Petite Bérais features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. La Baule is 18 miles from La Petite Bérais, and Saint-Nazaire is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 33 miles from La Petite Bérais.
- Gentillesse de l’accueil discrétion des propriétaires j’ai adoré la visite aux champs et présentation des chevaux de l’âne par le papa de la propriétaire.
Petit déjeuner super, en compagnie d’un couple jeune et sympa.
- Un village d’exception, une soirée agréable en toute simplicité et discrétion. Petit déjeuné copieux.
- Tres bon accueil . Super petit déjeuner. Tous mes encouragements a ce jeune couple .
- lit très confortable, salle d’eau très bien, déco superbe, mille petits détails pour confort.
Exçarêve is located in Guenrouet, 30 miles from Pornic and 25 miles from La Baule. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Nazaire is 21 miles from Exçarêve, and Pornichet is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- I loved the concern for nature and the environment
Très bon accueil, un gite ou l’on s’y sent bien. Joli environnement reposant et de l’espace.
Restauration proche et on y mange bien.
- Petit déjeuner maison et réduction du prix compte tenu problèmes chaudière.
Petit déjeuner bon et copieux
Visite de la ferme et rencontre avec les animaux
- Escale originale. Petit déjeuner bio très copieux pains faits maison délicieux.
Le Jardin aux Oiseaux
Le Jardin aux Oiseaux is located in Férel, just 27 miles from Pornic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. La Baule is 14 miles from Le Jardin aux Oiseaux, and Vannes is 24 miles from the property. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 40 miles away.
- This is a typical gite, located at Ferel. It took a little to find it, but it deserved. We were received by the owners. Mme. Aline Guénégo, gave us a warm wellcome, explaining everything and showing us the facilities. Nice and modern house, spplitted by 2 rooms. Our room was very large and confortable. The evening was very relaxing and the breakfast was delicious.
- Nous avons séjourné deux nuits dans cette jolie maison, bien située dans un espace boisé. Le chant des oiseaux était mélodieux et il était fort agréable de discuter avec d’aussi gentils propriétaires des lieux, férus et fins connaisseurs du monde des oiseaux. Des hôtes sensibles, avenants, généreux et discrets. Ce fut un bel échange et nous conseillons cet endroit où il fait bon vivre et où nous nous sentons à l’aise comme à la maison. Les lieux sont calmes, spacieux, un bon feu nous accueille, la chambre pour 3 personnes est grande et lumineuse. Nous avons apprécié qu’il y ait plusieurs patères dans la salle de bain et que la douche soit de belle dimension. Petit déjeuner servi avec amour, produits de qualité faits maison, bon café, très bon rapport qualité/prix. Très bon esprit chambre d’hôtes.
- L’accueil et les conseils d’Aline, une personne vraiment formidable qui aime recevoir et parler de sa région
Un accueil personnalisé et sympathique
Le confort de la chambre et de la pièce d’accueil
Le calme du lieu
Le petit déjeuner copieux
l’accueil est excellent
le couchage est excellent
le rapport qualité prix est remarquable
très bon petit déjeuner
vraiment à recommander
La Chaumine is located in Marzan, on the banks of the river La Vilaine. Guests of this 19th-century guest house can enjoy a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the 2-hectare garden, by the centenary oak tree.Free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels are provided in each uniquely-decorated room. Featuring a shower, each private bathroom also comes with free toiletries.The daily breakfast includes homemade yogurts, fresh French pastries and juices. Packed lunches are available upon prior request as well.The traditional-style guest house is a 30-minute drive from the city centre of Vannes and a 40-minute drive from Saint-Nazaire. Nantes Atlantique Airport is 44.1 miles away.
- Really good welcome from hosts; great to have the extra space attached to our bedrooms (little loft apartment); (proper) coffee and tea making facilities….and the bikes!
- This property is in a beautiful location, has a relaxed ambiance and has easy access to local towns ( Roche Bernard is especially pretty ) and is not too far from the expansive sandy beaches. Steve was a fantastic host and when he was not around we were kept company by his lovely dog Lola. Breakfast was an excellent starter to each day with fresh produce and fantastic french coffee. We will definitely recommend La Chaumine Gite to our family and friends.
- Peaceful location and close to a range of interesting villages and good restaurants but need a car. Very friendly and helpful host. Excellent breakfast. Thanks Steve for some great and interesting memories, especially the French lessons
- Quiet rural location. Congenial host. Excellent breakfast
- The location was excellent – peaceful, lovely grounds. The accommodation with private sitting area was superb. Very good continental breakfasts. The ‘host’ was great company and the whole experience was 100%. We really hope to return one day. (Michael and Mina)
Manoir de l’Espérance
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Manoir de l’Espérance offers accommodations in Corsept. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are provided. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Nantes is 25 miles from Manoir de l’Espérance, and Pornic is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Wasnt quite what we were expecting but definitely not disappointed, language was a bit of a barrier but we managed. The owner was lovely and prepared a very nice 3 course meal for us in the evening. From the photos we had thought it was going to be more hotel than B&B but was perfect for our one night stay and very french which was perfect.
- We had a good welcome at the Manoir. Our room was big and airy with a bathroom off and a sitting, TV room close by as well. The grounds are large and nice to walk around. We had safe storage for our bikes. My son had the evening meal and said that it was delicious. I joined my son at the end of his meal and we had a lively historical discussion with Madame and another guest.
Good location for Loire à Velo/Velodyssey
Interesting property and grounds
Pleasant room with good facilities.
Lounge area with fridge and cooled water for guests.
Nice breakfast with good coffee
Optional table d’hôte was good and decent value for money. Good local wines.
Overall a good stop and a welcome change after the overly commercial feel of the Atlantic coast.
Marie, the owner and chef was very nice and accommodating, preparing meals for those with restrictions/allergies. Big friendly dog named “dudu”, geese and friendly donkey also on site. Quiet, superior room at a good price.
- Room was comfortable & the gardens had a great play area.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Cougou offers accommodations in Guenrouet, just 30 miles from Pornic.Each room includes a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. La Baule is 25 miles from Le Cougou, and Saint-Nazaire is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Lovely accomodation and friendly owners. Kindly gave us a lift into town to get some food.
- Really kind couple – English/French – who ran the B&B. Nothing too much trouble. Good breakfast. Smart, tidy room.
- L’indépendance, la réactivité de l’hôte face aux petits imprévus
Petit déjeuner très copieux
Amabilité de la famille accueillante
Très bel établissement
Calme et silencieux
- La hospitalitat de l’Yvan i la Gillian. La casa es bonica y confortable y es troba en un llogaret molt agradable, a uns 4Km del canal que va de Nantes a Brest. Bona relació qualitat preu.
Le Nid d’Omer
Le Nid d’Omer is located in Saint-Omer-de-Blain, 23 miles from Nantes and 27 miles from Pornic. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. La Baule is 28 miles from Le Nid d’Omer, and Saint-Nazaire is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Nantes Atlantique Airport, 25 miles from Le Nid d’Omer.
- The room was spotless and very comfortable. Air conditioning was a nice touch. Very helpful owners. Access to the little kitchen was a bonus. Lovely location – local seafood restaurant amazing.
- Absolutely perfect in every way, especially for cyclists on Velodyssey.Eric and Dominique were the kindest of hosts, let us use their washing machine for dirty cycling kit and the stove in their own kitchen as the small shared kitchen only had a microwave. Beautifully decorated and furnished, spacious and very comfortable. Delicious breakfast with home made jams and yoghurts. Secure garage for storing bikes and just a few pedal turns from the velodyssey. Highly recommended!
- We loved our stay wonderful hospitality and the best breakfast we had in France. Home made bread cakes butter yoghurt delicious and great conversation even with our limited French . This is a little oasis of charm and tranquillity
- Property was immaculate, breakfast was superb, owners friendly, room very comfortable and location beautifully quiet. Exceptional value for money.
- Very comfortable and friendly host. We really enjoyed our stay and the homemade breakfast.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pontchâteau Pays De La Loire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pontchâteau Pays de la Loire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!