10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pontcharra-sur-turdine Rhône-alps:
Le Clos du Jubin
Showcasing a playground and views of the mountains, Le Clos du Jubin is located in Saint-Forgeux in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 19 miles from Lyon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Étienne is 30 miles from Le Clos du Jubin, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 24 miles from Le Clos du Jubin.
- Very friendly atmosphere. Modern shower-room. Superb country location yet only minutes from town.
- Just the greatest situation beautiful views lovely owners we had dinner rural French home cooking but excellent cocktail and wine all included highly recommend
- It was a very peaceful and relaxed place to stay. We had a wonderful view from our bedroom. There was a kitchen come dining room where breakfast was served and we could use the fridge to put a few things in. Breakfast was good, criossant, bread, home made jams and yogurt. We had a couple of delicious evening meals prepared by Elisabeth. When I needed to do some washing she let me use her washing machine. She couldn’t have been more helpful. Great place to stay.
- Cosy clean comfortable room. Elisabeth was very helpful and prepared great dinner. We enjoyed our stay very much.
- Perfect stop on our way back home. It was like another night in vacations.
Château de Ronziere
Located in Saint-Forgeux, 20 miles from Lyon, Château de Ronziere features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Étienne is 29 miles from Château de Ronziere, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 16 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- We had a wonderful overnight stay in the chateau. It is located in a beautiful country location and so quiet and peaceful. The room was large, clean and with a magnificent view of the local mountains. Madame was very welcoming and showed us around the property. She then cooked our evening meal that included a superb bottle of wine. Our stay also included a lovely French breakfast with home made brioche. We highly recommend staying at this chateau as a great introduction to the Rhone Valley and we hope to return one day
- Kindness and comfort. Very clean. Well situated near Lyon. Nice food and good breakfast
- Beautiful place with stunning mountain views. Lovely fresh cooked bread for breakfast with locally produced Jams & Honey. Very accommodating.
Magnifique demeure bien cachée qui regorge de choses à faire.
Accueil convivial et personnalisé des l’arrivée.
Chambre très propre et tellement attachante.
Literie très agréable.
La vie de château quoi.
Déjeuner avec des produits frais de la région.
- Sehr freundliche Besitzerin, sehr ruhige Lage, angenehm großes Zimmer, gutes Frühstück
Les Jardins de l’Hacienda
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Les Jardins de l’Hacienda is located in Tarare in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 21 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Saint-Étienne is 31 miles from Les Jardins de l’Hacienda, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 25 miles from Les Jardins de l’Hacienda.
- Very comfy bed and a nice view from the French doors that lead straight out onto the garden. My room had it’s own little outdoor area lined with fairy lights where you could sit out in the evenings during the warmer months.
- Lovely and friendly hosts. very secure parking . Excellent breakfast.
- Really nice and cosy little hotel. Very quiet. Nice solar-heated pool and great garden surrounding! Room are individual furnished and are done with a lot of love. Great breakfast individually composed. We really liked it. Only 10 min from the highway but still in a nice little village.
- A pleasant apartment for shorter or longer stays. A wonderful garden offers shade during hot days, but you can also refresh yourself in the pool. Owner Bruno will be glad to advise you what to see in the surroundings of Tarare or Lyon.
- 3 types of Harrods tea with a nice simple breakfast of fresh fruit and jams and lovely conversation with our host Bruno!
Au Coeur Du Beaujolais
Au Coeur Du Beaujolais is located in Dareizé, just 19 miles from Lyon.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 13 miles from Au Coeur Du Beaujolais, and Villeurbanne is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 27 miles from Au Coeur Du Beaujolais.
L’accueil par les propriétaire est très chaleureux, de nombreux conseil nous ont été apportés sur la région et restaurant/visite à faire ce qui nous a fortement aidé durant notre séjour.
Le petit déjeuner est très bon avec des produits locaux de qualité (confiture de raisin et quatre quart fait maison).
On est impatient d’y retourner.
Une auberge est située a proximité nous a permis de bien nous installer le jour de notre arrivée (plat copieux).
Merci encore pour l’accueil et votre gentillesse au delà de nos espérances.
- Tout était parfait ! La chambre est très jolie et nos hôtes très gentil ! Le petit déjeuner un vrai délice . Je recommande !
- établissement très bien . personnel fort accueillant je recommande très fortement et j y retournerai .
- Magnifique vue sur le Beaujolais et rencontre avec un hôte dont le mot accueil a un sens. Merci. A recommander également, l’auberge à 50m de distance. La vrai cuisine familiale.
- Les qualités humaines du couple propriétaire sont remarquables. Elles rajoutent de la qualité à cet excellent séjour et… à la vue superbe, depuis leur terrasse, au moment du petit déjeuner.
- L’accueil par les propriétaire est très chaleureux, de nombreux conseil nous ont été apportés sur la région et restaurant/visite à faire ce qui nous a fortement aidé durant notre séjour.
Le Clos du Merle
Located in Savigny, 15 miles from Lyon, Le Clos du Merle features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Saint-Étienne is 27 miles from Le Clos du Merle, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 23 miles from Le Clos du Merle.
- Very nice lady and man. They helped us when we had some questions. Lovely dog Honey. Very good breakfast. Good house with everything you need.
- Merle and Gaby were as hospitable as you can be 100% satisfaction. Our goal was to get history and flavor of Lyon and France. They exceeded our expectations. Typical home made dinner, wine and breakfast homemade with the freshest ingredients. We were all so appreciative. Very nice people and they made you feel like family
We loved this property!
Words cannot explain how wonderful this property is.
It’s a beautiful residence within a rural setting.
The room- villa is beautifully decorated.
We loved the space!
Lovely outside garden.
Lovely small kitchen.
The hosts were delightful! And spoke great English.
There is a small town nearby with a Carrefour and we made a lovely dinner.
I wish we stayed longer – but they were full. It’s a lovely environment to experience life in France in the countryside.
I highly recommend this property!
It really is outstanding- and deserves 10 points!
- The hosts were so welcoming, the breakfasts were delicious with special delicacies and Honey the resident pooch was a joy
Le gîte est confortable et grand
Très bon lit et calme absolu !
B&B Domaine de la Poyat
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B Domaine de la Poyat is located in Légny in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 17 miles from Lyon. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Mâcon is 31 miles from B&B Domaine de la Poyat, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 28 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was EXCELLENT, very generous, exceeded my expectations!!! Croissant, pain au chocolat, bread, butter, cheese, French salami, fruits, yaourts! It was great to be walk in their huge property, meet the horses, the chickens and the lama! It was very convenient to have a kitchen to eat our diner “at home”. The location was perfect to enjoy the tasting of the Beaujolais Nouveau as we were surrounded with Beaujolais wine domains!
- The hosts were super friendly. We were welcomed with a glass of wine. The room has all the facilities you could wish for, even a fully equipped kitchen. Also, the location and the surroundings are really beautiful.
- Amazing “à la campagne” setting, just 30 minutes away from Lyon. Kids enjoyed interacting with all farm’s animals and the “plain-air” activities proposed. Very clean, confy and modern accomodation and the food very delicious. One suggestion: try “table d’hote” for the supper to experience some home made french cuisine first hand and selection of wines from the region. Bravos!!!
- The breakfast was delicious: croissants, pane au chocolat, and bread (all fresh from the local bakery); lovely cheeses and spreads; juices and pulps from local producers. The hosts are very friendly and helpful.
- Big, clean room. Countryside, quiet, nice, cowsy, beautyfull surroundings, good breakfast with local cheese. The views outside
La Ferme Du Chapi
Located in Saint-Laurent-dʼOingt in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 18 miles from Lyon, La Ferme Du Chapi features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Mâcon is 29 miles from La Ferme Du Chapi, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 29 miles from La Ferme Du Chapi.
- Nice and clean. Spacy rooms. Beautiful surroundings. Quite and peaceful. Friendly staff. Good breakfast, specially liked the bread with nuts. Vinyards with tasting and shops just a 10 minutes drive away.
- I have stopped here on route to skiing a couple of times and found it a comfortable and convenient resting point after a long drive.
- Wonderful place to relax and enjoy the excellent food of the restaurant for dinner.
- Space was great for the family. 5 single beds in 2 separate bedrooms, with separate WC and shower rooms. Great views of the countryside in all directions. Very quiet, off the beaten path location.
- Very nice room, nice atmosphere, charming, clean. Breakfast was great value.
Domaine du Barrage
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Domaine du Barrage is located in Joux. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a sauna.Lyon is 23 miles from Domaine du Barrage, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 25 miles from Domaine du Barrage.
- L’accueil chaleureux la bonne qualité de toutes les prestations. Nous avons passé une soirée formidable.
- Superbe chambre, très bien équipée la literie est géniale et le petit déjeuner face au lac délicieux
Tout simplement fantastique !
Merci pour l’acceuil !
- Le cadre chaleureux et romantique. L’accueil au top. Le repas et petit déjeuner parfait. La literie de très bonne qualité.
Petit déjeuner a base de produits frais et maison pour l’essentiel
Décor chaleureux raffiné avec beaucoup de bon goût pour la deco
Très bon equipement dans la chambre
Soirée st valentin excellente
Located in Savigny in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 13 miles from Lyon, Manoir Tourieux features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.Every room is fitted with a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Étienne is 29 miles from Manoir Tourieux, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 12 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 25 miles away.
- Lovely warm friendly welcome. Beautiful building and grounds. Clean spacious comfortable room. Stylish decor. Nice fresh breakfast. A first rate experience and a really good find!
- Amazing home cooked breakfast to top of a fantastic place to stay with a lovely host
- Amazing, peaceful setting in a stunning, old Manor House. Lovely, outdoor pool with sunbathing area. Extremely friendly owners. We didn’t book an evening meal in advance, but were encouraged to bring our own food and had a lovely picnic in the stunning grounds. Breakfast the following morning was the icing on the cake- perfection!!
- everything, the location, the decor, the breakfast
- An wonderful country style venue with excellent service.
Chambres d’Hôtes des 2 Chênes
Located in Bessenay, 13 miles from Lyon, Chambres d’Hôtes des 2 Chênes features a barbecue, playground and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Saint-Étienne is 25 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes des 2 Chênes, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Accueil très sympathique et très agréable.
Tranquillité et calme résument bien cet établissement.
Confort OK et petits déjeuners avec des produits locaux : très appréciés.
- très bien reçu par un couple très sympathique, avenant très dispo .j’ai réservé ma chambre vers 18h00 , un peu tard pour commander un repas , la dame a fait en sorte que je puisse malgré tout en bénéficier ce que j’ai beaucoup apprécié après pas mal de kms en moto et plus très envie de ressortir , merci encore, chambre confortable et propre , n’hésitez pas
- Les gérants de l’établissement sont très agréables et font ce qu’ils faut.
l’attention délicate de la propriétaire
la qualité de l’aménagement du gite
le confort de la literie
les confitures et pâtisserie maison
le calme , la vue sur le village de BESSENAY
- Das Frühstück war ausreichend und gut, nur der Kaffee war nur lauwarm aus der Maschine gekommen.
- Accueil très sympathique et très agréable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pontcharra-sur-turdine Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pontcharra-sur-Turdine Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!