10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-sur-Sambre Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-sur-Sambre Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-sur-Sambre Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-sur-Sambre Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-sur-Sambre Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-sur-Sambre Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-sur-Sambre Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-sur-sambre Nord:
La Rom’ Antik
La Rom’ Antik is located in Pont-sur-Sambre, 17 miles from Mons and 29 miles from Charleroi.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find room service at the property.Valenciennes is 17 miles from La Rom’ Antik, and Cambrai is 27 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 40 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Maison d’Eclaibes is located in Éclaibes, 17 miles from Mons and 27 miles from Charleroi. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find free shuttle service at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Valenciennes is 21 miles from Maison d’Eclaibes, and Cambrai is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 45 miles from Maison d’Eclaibes.
lovely decorated maison. Very nice rooms and relaxing atmosphere. Breakfast super! Dinner, even better!
Very sympathetic hosts!
- Perfect, just perfect! Great house, wonderful hosts, beautiful view!
- We received a very warm welcome, which included in my case a cup of tea. The house is large and beautiful, the bedroom was lovely, the bathroom is very well equipped. There were 2 windows in the bedroom, 1 in the bathroom, views over a large meadow through which one can walk to a lake. There is an ENORMOUS communal room upstairs, which has sofas, chairs, a wood burner, tables, curios……… The hostess is delightful, very warm and friendly, and she is an excellent cook! The breakfasts were scrumptious as were the evening meals (4 courses, with drinks and coffee).
- Our return to Maison Eclaibes was comfortable and relaxing, – the lovely house set in a beautiful location with a warm welcome made our stay very enjoyable.
- Definitely the BEST property where i stayed over the years! So friendly and lovely owners, amazing communication and politeness, the room was amazingly decorated, the combination of old furniture and decoration combined with new modern furniture was simply awesome, so cozy atmosphere, wish i could’ve stayed longer and enjoy more, garden view from the balcony with all the birds singing in the morning is just the cherry on the top of the cake, breakfast was also mind blowing – so many varieties combined with local/home made products – really tasty and healthy. Really hoping to stay here again in the future
- lovely decorated maison. Very nice rooms and relaxing atmosphere. Breakfast super! Dinner, even better!
Le Clos de la Braquennière
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Clos de la Braquennière offers accommodations in Dourlers, just 19 miles from Mons. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and a hairdryer. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.Charleroi is 28 miles from Le Clos de la Braquennière, and Valenciennes is 22 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- Great place, very tastfull and well-decorated rooms with a lovely hostess. The place is amazing, the breakfast great and a very sweet and thoughtfull lady as owner.
- Very very lovely host and stunning property with excellent views ?
- There was a beatifull Princess in the middle of nowhere
- This place is stunning. The host is so lovely. Fantastic breakfast. We travelled on our bikes and we’re able to store them in the old barn.
- Hélène is very attentive and friendly hostess, and prepares a lovely breakfast with excellent ingredients. The room is a pleasing mixture of quirky and traditional décor with a comfortable bed and excellent monsoon shower.
Located in Louvignies-Quesnoy, 21 miles from Mons, La Chaumiere features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Tournai is 30 miles from La Chaumiere, and Saint-Quentin is 31 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 35 miles away.
- A lovely room and ensuite with a pleasant view. The hosts were very nice and the breakfast was delicious
- Comfy bed. Great views out of large bedroom windows. Lovely hosts.
Very comfortable room and bed, nicely decorated with an attention to details. Very pretty view from the room, it was very quiet and relaxing.
We loved the French breakfast too!
- The location was the perfect distance from Calais. The host was very welcoming to both me and our dogs. Inside the accommodation was clean and modern with a delicious breakfast in the morning
- Very clean. Very quiet. Perfect place if you’d like to be away from all the hustle and bustle of a big city for a couple of days.
Aux Logis de la Solre
Located in Ferrière-la-Petite, 15 miles from Mons, Aux Logis de la Solre features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Charleroi is 22 miles from Aux Logis de la Solre, and Valenciennes is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Brilliant restoration and very smart (and fun quirky). Rooms are exceptional and super comfy with great walk in showers. Hosts were attentive and helpful. Could not ask for more.
- Beautifully restored old watermill. Just a little bit quirky ( the morning alarm brings a smile) The welcome from Bruno and his wife was wonderful.
- Very friendly owners who are extremely helpful and happy to please. Bed is fantastic, so comfortable to sleep on and the shower is great. Extra touches with a flannel each for washing and good towels too.
- The breakfast in the room delivered through an alcove is a great idea. The location next to the Voie Verte is a bonus. The Kota dinner option is a must.
- Cathy was very helpful and extremely attentive to our every need. We really felt pampered and as though someone had taken all the stress from us and wanted to look after us. The room was wonderfully decorated with a tremendous attention to detail and we really enjoyed the stay.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Mout’Anes offers accommodations in Saint-Hilaire-sur-Helpe. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Mons is 23 miles from Les Mout’Anes, and Valenciennes is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 47 miles from Les Mout’Anes.
- We loved the location and the very warm welcome from our hosts.
- Great breakfast, great people. I stayed only one night but it was worth it only for the breakfast
The room was great, very big and roomy and the living room with the fire was amazing. The wifi was good too.
Great location, very quiet and scenic. Also the host and his wife were terrific, very friendly people and very good hosts. The breakfast was also excellent, would definitely recommend if you’re looking for a place to stay in the neighbourhood!
- The rooms are clean and cosy, typical of the region. The breakfast was excellent, local and homemade (you definitely have to try the Maroilles cheese in the morning). We loved the morning chats with the hosts Barbara and Stéphane who are very welcoming. They were of a great advice concerning the best places to visit in the area. We’ll definetly visit again!
- Great and really friendly and helpful reception by the owners. Here you have breakfast with the owners and other guests together at the kitchen-table, with local and self-made products, and can also have great local products-dinner together. You’ll get lots of help, info and tips about the region too. The owner speaks a little English too.
La Citadelle d’Hututu
Surrounded by a mature garden with a fish pond, this B&B is located 1.2 miles from Avesnes-sur-Helpe. Guests can relax in the shared living room and play billiards, just 12.4 miles from the Belgian border.All of the rooms at La Citadelle d’Hututu are uniquely decorated and offer a garden view. Each guest room also includes a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is included and served every morning in the communal lounge. Dinners with traditional dishes from the region are also available upon prior reservation.Free private parking is also possible on site and Maroilles is 9.3 miles from the B&B.
- a quirky yet comfortable place to stay. very genial host. a specialty dinner is offered if you book in advance at 23euros pp. Rooms are very individual but quiet. Owner was very amenable and breakfast was a very sociable occasion.
L’accueil fort sympathique du propriétaire et l’originalité du lieu.
La possibilité de partager une table d’hôte où l’on mange fort bien.
- La courtoisie de l’hôte et la propreté des lieux ;jolie décoration.
- Un accueil des plus sympathiques. Nous étions venus pour fêter un anniversaire à Boulognes sur Helpe tout à côté. Une chambre très confortable. Rien ne nous a manqué. Le petit dej copieux avec croissants, brioches, fruits etc…Nous avons beaucoup apprécié le bel échange très sympathique que nous avons eu avec notre hôte et les autres touristes autour de cette table bien garnie. Vraiment parfait. Et pour un prix extrêmement raisonnable. Un super week-end de détente en thierarche, région à découvrir. Nature magnifique.
- sehr gutes französisches Frühstück, tolles Abendessen vom Patron gekocht, gutes Bett, tolle Dusche
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Jolimessine offers accommodations in Jolimetz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mons is 20 miles from La Jolimessine, and Tournai is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very quiet and convenient to our destination. Breakfast plentiful.
- The house was in a lovely little village. It was easy to find. The ponds and the wildlife in the back garden were delightful and the views over gardens and countryside were glorious.
- The receptionist was really friendly and very helpful.
- This property is in a great location for exploring Le Quesnoy and the surrounding area. It is very easy to find, and set in beautiful grounds. The rooms are comfortable and there is a communal kitchen for guests who would like to cook their own meals. The daily breakfast is delicious. This place is great value for money.
- Good breakfast with plenty of choice, included, cereals, yogurt, crossants, bread, jam
La Cense Lignère
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, La Cense Lignère is located in Prisches, just 26 miles from Mons. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Saint-Quentin is 28 miles from La Cense Lignère, and Valenciennes is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 45 miles from La Cense Lignère.
- My girlfriend and I had a great stay. The owners of the guesthouse (Val and Bernard) are lovely people. I can really recommend La Cense Lignère if you like biking. The area is beautiful and there are two signed routes in the neighbourhood of the accommodation.
- Friendliness of the owners. Charming suite of rooms and useful extras of fridge and microwave.
Valerie and Bernard the hosts were very welcoming even asked if we had eaten
Everything was provided tea,coffee etc large white fluffy towels
Very comfortable bed exceptional bathroom with huge wet room and free standing bath
This is a separate unit on the owners farm in a quiet village surrounded by country side complete with a garden area with seating we enjoyed a long chat with them and had a bottle of wine in the evening sunshine
The breakfast was all local organic produce fresh fruit croissants bread jam and orange juice wow
Will definitely go back
There is also an authentic gypsy caravan to rent in the grounds
- Lieu buccolique à souhait, vue sur la campagne, réveil avec les oiseaux et la nature, une parenthèse dans une vie souvent trop pressée
- Accueil très chaleureux des hôtes. Lieu calme et paisible en pleine campagne. Appartement romantique à la décoration raffinée. Petit déjeuner copieux composé de produits bio. Nous conseillerons et reviendrons. Au plaisir. Pascale et Dominique
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Lez Orees is located in Sémeries, just 26 miles from Mons. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Charleroi is 31 miles from Lez Orees, and Valenciennes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Very friendly landlady couldn’t do enough for me. I also had my own garage for motorcycle. Breakfast was all fantastic homemade food. The room, delightful. With lovely views of the French countryside and the local goats in the pasture. Hence, local cheese, milk. Landlady also poured me a glass of beer on arrival! Superb after the usual 2 hour delay at Eurotunnel.
- Very nice rooms, comfortable. In a quiet area. Breakfast was excellent. Owners were very friendly and helpful.
- The peaceful location and friendly owners,including the wonderful breakfast
- Landlady kindly got up early to present us breakfast at 6am as we were departing early. Delighted despite the communication problem. Cutely decorated room, tv, kettle, nice location (although we did not get to enjoy any time there due to our schedule. Breakfast was amazing, fresh baked bread, fresh yogurt, jams, soft cheese, croissant, whole fruit and usual beverages.
- Les propriétaires sont absolument charmants, aux petits soins et de bon conseil, l’endroit est calme, l’appartement spacieux et confortable (et sans télé, génial !).
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-sur-sambre Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-sur-Sambre Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-sur-Sambre Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-sur-Sambre Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!