10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-sainte-maxence Picardy:
Les Roches Brunes – Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a playground, Les Roches Brunes – Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Fleurines. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is room service at the property.Paris is 30 miles from Les Roches Brunes, and Marne-la-Vallée is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts & fantastic Italian restaurant just around the corner.
- The flat was very clean and Didier and Lilian were extremely welcoming , helpful and will do anything to keep you comfortable/find the best places to visit. .
- We had a nice one night stay with a good breakfast.
- Super location in secure area, ideal for dogs and children. Great accommodation, food and hospitality, nothing was too much trouble.
- Great reception. Very pleasanr and quiet location. Comfortable accomodation.Safe parking .
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Saint Graal offers accommodations in Chamant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Paris is 28 miles from Saint Graal, and Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 15 miles from Saint Graal.
- Great staff, very cosy and calm room, comfy bed. Delicious breakfast with fresh bread and croissants
- Nice stone built property. Bathtub in the room, absolutely relaxing after a day at the fair.
- The food that was supplied was tasty, with good coffee and a lovely host/landlord.
The welcome arrival and the option to park our car on the premises. Nicolas responded quite quickly on our messages through the app.
We were supposed to arrive at 17:00 which was fine for the host and he even had the swimming pool opened for us, even though it was out of season, but given the high temperatures this was very welcome. Unfortunately we were delayed significantly first to arrive at 18:00 and in the end we arrived as late as 19:00 due to traffic. For Nicolas this was not a problem, and he was very understanding; even though it could have been troublesome for him.
We stayed for just one night while en route home. As said, the breakfast was good for us; fine fresh products. Although for a Dutch picky toddler, some cheese or ham would have been nice.
The room and bathroom were clean and more than sufficient for the three of us. Our toddler had her nice own corner of the room and bed. (she sleeps in a big bed at home as well)
- Very nice family room and swimming pool even for an evening swim. The best croissants of our entire summer holiday in France for breakfast. Plenty of and nice restaurants only 3 km away.
Chambres d’hôtes de Parseval
Located in Senlis in the region of Picardie, 26 miles from Paris, Chambres d’hôtes de Parseval features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles from Chambres d’hotes Parseval, and Villepinte is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 14 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de Parseval.
- The bed was great. The bathroom very nice. Breakfast was good. Parking was easy and very much appreciated. Beautiful stately old home located in a beautiful old walled city.
- Friendly couple in a quiet old house on a old village. Feels like at home.
- The breakfast was lovely. Freshly squeezed orange juice, crusty baguettes, home-made plum and apple preserves, great coffee. Our room was clean, comfy and had outstanding views. Aline was friendly and helpful. She spoke excellent english, which was good, as our french isn’t fluent! Her home is beautiful, we wished we could have stayed longer.
- Nice place with a lot of space. Beautiful and warm people. Very good breakfast most made by home.
- The staff were very friendly and obliging and they provided a lovely breakfast.
Maison d’hôtes Chez Lila des bois
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Maison d’hôtes Chez Lila des bois is located in Nointel.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is provided.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Villepinte is 29 miles from Chez Lila des bois, and Roissy is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 17 miles from Maison d’hôtes Chez Lila des bois.
- Nice and clean room decorated with style. Very nice and home made breakfast.
- Beautiful clean accommodation. Excellent breakfast. Very comfortable
- Great couple who were very friendly. Lovely room with many coosy details. Everything was being cared for. We had a lovely diner and breakfast. Everything was great.
- Was very quite, and clean and convinient. The hosts are very welcoming.
- Great breakfast. Nice room and beautiful garden. Hosts were very warm.
Nature et saveurs
Located in Cressonsacq, 21 miles from Beauvais, Nature et saveurs features an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the pool or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.Compiègne is 12 miles from Nature et saveurs, and Chantilly is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 21 miles from Nature et saveurs.
- Very clean, cosy chalet / room, nicely decorated very zen. Friendly welcome by the owners. Great breakfast.
- This property was in a beautiful little town. The friendly staff received us well and with some hand and foot work we could understand each other (speak only French). The area is very quiet and safe. The little house was beautiful and had everything we need. A very nice get a way in the country side of France. It has a nice swimming pool in the Garden with has some kind of roof so it is warm inside. We went in early spring so it was a little chilly but I’m sure when it’s warmer (or winter) it’s even better.
- Chambre de 50m2 avec le lit King size, on a adoré. La Terrasse ensoleillée et privative pour le petit déjeuner, la bonne humeur, la gentillesse et la disponibilité de Sylvie. La piscine chauffée (sous la bulle) : on s’est baigné le WE du 21 Avril !!! puis relaxation dans le SPA à 38°. C’est une super adresse aussi bien pour un WE en amoureux que pour 1 nuit business. On reviendra
- La décoration était très sympathique, le petit déjeuner excellent, la literie très confortable. L’accueil a été très sympathique.
- Nous étions de retour dans cette maison d’hôtes que nous avions déjà pu apprécier pour son côté cozy, le charme et l’originalité de sa décoration, son calme et pour la gentillesse des propriétaires. Nous apprécions tout particulièrement les mets délicieux proposés et préparés par Sylvie, puis gentiment apportés par Nicolas pour être dégustés avec gourmandise, confortablement blottis dans notre petit chalet de bois.
Le Brame – Chambres d’Hôtes
Le Brame – Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Avilly-Saint-Léonard. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Paris is 25 miles from Le Brame – Chambres d’Hôtes, and Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 13 miles from Le Brame – Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Everything. So much charm and in a beautiful location. Friendly welcome and hospitality
- Lovely location just a few miles from the beautiful chateau at Chantilly. Lovely decorated rooms. Peaceful, lovely host and excellent breakfast. Thank you
It was very nice stay in confort and pleasure ))
It’s just few minutes from the beautiful Chantilly!
The only little thing – it was a little bit wet on the upper room, maybe because of the weather in the period we have been there.
- It was an excellent place, wonderful hosts, tasty breakfast and amazing, authentic design if the rooms.
- Everything. The room was so well set up and inviting. Warm and cosy after a cold day. Good facilities, tea/coffee making, comfortable beds, modern bathroom, good shower, toiletries provided, good WiFi. Lovely breakfast, cooked eggs and bacon available, pastries, bread, yoghurt, fruit, tea and coffee. It is located in a beautiful old village and pretty area- great to walk around.
Chambre d’Hôtes La Demi-Lune
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambre d’Hôtes La Demi-Lune is located in Bailleval.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room includes a shared bathroom fitted with a shower.Villepinte is 27 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes La Demi-Lune, and Roissy is 24 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 19 miles away.
- To be honest, I thought it a bit basic, although there was nothing to actually dislike. Others staying there were people who used it for work. It sufficed for the one night on the way back home.
- The house is in a hamlet and was set in a nice spacious garden and had plenty of parking space. Not far from the A10 so good for Calais or going South to Paris. The patron was very friendly. Good free internet connection. Good value. 3kms from town with shops and food etc.
la sympathie du propriétaire
Literie excellente (fermeté du matelas).
Calme , tranquillité des lieux.
- Le lieu au calme, la sympathie du propriétaire, la propreté, la chambre
La Grange is situated in Chamant, just 2.5 miles from Senlis and 1.2 miles from exit 8 of the A1 motorway. The B&B offers a garden and individually decorated guest rooms with exposed wooden beams.The spacious attic rooms at La Grange feature free Wi-Fi and wooden furnishings and guests have access to shared bathroom facilities. A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the breakfast area.Free public parking is available on site and central Paris is reached by car in 45 minutes. The property is 14.9 miles from Parc Asterix, a 40-minute drive from Beauvais and 11.8 miles from Chantilly.
- The owner / staff is very accomodating,and love to chat, it is a good place to relax.
This lovely B&B, situated in a beautiful little village in the middle of the Oise National Park, is only 30 minutes drive from Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport, perfect to explore the countryside and the castles of Chantilly, Pierrefonds and Compiegne, as well as numerous Abbeys and beautiful forest walks.
The guest rooms are in a very nice quirky old house surrounded by a beautiful garden. The breakfast has a good variety for French standards and the host is very friendly and welcoming. We have to thank her very much for making us feel at home and for staying up late for us, because our flight got delayed.
- A gorgeous property in a tiny little hamlet. Our host was also lovely
La propriétaire est très gentille, elle prend contact pour donner des explications concernant la localisation de sa maison.
Nous logeons dans une maisonnette dans le jardin. Chambre très spacieuse et très calme, lit très confortable.
Petit déjeuner copieux
Ruime kamer, dicht bij de autoroute, vriendelijke eigenaar.
Erg goed ontbijt, zelfs met croissant!
Côté Jardin – Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Côté Jardin – Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Senlis.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Paris is 26 miles from Côté Jardin, and Marne-la-Vallée is 26 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Very nice room, warm staff, and wonderful breakfast!
- Very accomodating on a much later arrival time due to attending a rugby match at the Stade de France (which is only a 30mins drive away). Equally helpful at suggesting a lovely Italian restaurant within walking distance late in the evening. The breakfast was really tasty with delicious homemade jams and plenty of buffet selection. Senlis itself is a glorious gem of medieval cobbles and beautiful architecture. The house is in a quiet, convenient, central location. The bedroom was spacious, well equipped and comfy. All areas of the wonderful 17th century house and gardens were immaculate and beautifully decorated. Francine the hostess is genuinely obliging and spoke English fluently. We felt it was a cosy and special place to relax. We will certainly return and can recommend Cote Jardin without hesitation.
- All: location, facilities, breakfast and Francine is so friendly
A perfect Boutique Hotel, beautifully decorated in classic French Style. a quiet location laying within a walled Courtyard.
The room was huge with a very comfortable bed, large ensuite bathroom with tea/coffee making facilities.
A fabulous breakfast, breads, hams, cheeses, yogurts, coffee, tea, juice etc. we were asked if we’d like eggs too, but there was more than enough to eat!
I would thoroughly recommend, you’ll not be disappointed.
- Peaceful and friendly stay in a nice historic building close to the centre of Senlis.
Les Chambres d’Elisabeth
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Chambres d’Elisabeth offers accommodations in Montépilloy, just 29 miles from Paris. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Marne-la-Vallée is 25 miles from Les Chambres d’Elisabeth, and Villepinte is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 15 miles from Les Chambres d’Elisabeth.
- Cosy setting, Lovely littiel town for a walk before breakfast. Easy drive just of the main road. bed could have been a little softer. missde some english channels on tv but that is fine. All in all a nice quite stay.
- It was fantastic! Nice people and super nice rooms. The entire house was lovely decorated. Super nice terrasse to sit outside in a beautiful countryside. Only 20 minutes to Parc Asterix!
- The owner is a very kind lady. Comfortable double bed which seems small for 2 people (I was alone). Breakfast is included, but it is very French….. confiture, butter and bread. The 2nd morning she added some cheese and cold boiled eggs, which was nice. The bread was warm! Two doors openend to the terrace. Very quiet place.
- The breakfast offered a variety of breads, jam, yogurt, orange juice and coffee. Room was comfortable. It was a short, easy drive to Senlis for dinner and also easy to get to Charles de Gaulle airport on a weekday morning with minimal traffic.
- Delightful surroundings in a picturesque village, warm welcome, comfortable accommodation. We will return!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-sainte-maxence Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Sainte-Maxence Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!