10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy:
Chambres d’Hôtes du Moulin du Vey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes du Moulin du Vey offers accommodations in Clécy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. Caen is 19 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Cabourg is 31 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Warm welcome from owner. Beautiful location on bank of river. Very peaceful and quiet. Good sized en suite. Car parking on site.
- The croissants were indeed delicious and the location delightful. Our hostess was very tolerant of our late arrival from the ferry
fantastic position by the river. Character property, Lovely gardens
Friendly and helpful proprietor
Excellent location for walks, canoeing and other outdoor activities
Close to pretty village of Clecy and restaurants along the river
- Friendly and helpful receptionist cum breakfast waitress
- Le Moulin du vey was just a delightful and peaceful place to stay and right on the Velo Francette. Restaurants within walking distance.
Le Refuge is located in Les Isles-Bardel, 24 miles from Caen and 20 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Ouistreham is 31 miles from Le Refuge, and Vire is 24 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles away.
- The most beautiful setting. Peaceful and tranquil. The property is everything you dream of when you think of a character property in France. Our room was clean and beautifully decorated with outside space for us to relax in. The hosts were very welcoming and could not do enough for us. We had breakfast outside on the little terrace overlooking the valley. Stunning! We would most definitely come back again. Highly recommend it.
L’accueil était très chaleureux et les personnes très sympas.
LA chambre très bien tenue et confortable
le site magnifique
- Des propriétaires très sympathiques, une chambre décorée avec goût et un petit déjeuner copieux. Un bon endroit pour se détendre !
La gentillesse des propriétaires
- Le site est magnifique, beaucoup de charme et en pleine nature. Un excellent petit déjeuner préparé la veille au soir, pour nous permettre de le prendre très tôt avant notre départ pour le Trail de la Roche d’Oëtre.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, L’Ancien Pressoir offers accommodations in Ménil-Hermei. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience.There is a shared lounge at the property.Caen is 25 miles from L’Ancien Pressoir, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 19 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 34 miles from the property.
- Welcoming owners, very clean, spacious and comfortable room (if a little dark at times!) , facilities good. Didn’t try the hot tub, but looked very good! Very peaceful and tranquil location within a relatively short drive of attractions and historical sites.
- We loved the owner, her daughter and parents. The breakfast was awesome and the dinner was even better. Have at least one dinner there.
- Friendly family owners made us very welcome. We appreciated the facilities in the room (kettle, hairdryer, soft drinks) and the meals were excellent.
Loved the countryside location. Loved the welcome from the family
Loved the dinner taken with the family- it felt very homely. Mom, Christine, is an excellent cook and the family was most hospitable.
- Ann and her family are wonderful hosts and made us very welcome. We had a lovely meal including an incredible chocolate pud!
Domaine De La Tour
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Domaine De La Tour offers accommodations in Saint-Pierre-Canivet. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Caen is 19 miles from Domaine De La Tour, and Cabourg is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 26 miles from Domaine De La Tour.
- Being met as we arrived was amazing after such a long journey. The setting would suit romantic as it is very historic and beautiful.
- The owner came to meet us when we arrived and looked after us throughout our stay.The owner was very friendly and he told us the history of the place.The grounds were fantastic, next to a chateau. We are really looking forward to staying there again. There was a play area for children. There were historic farm implements displayed along a pathway.
Very friendly owners. Very good English.
Location is beautiful, out of the city in avery big property full of trees and green fields but just a few minutes from a small city with nice restaurants and a supermarket.
Will definitely come back if in Normandy.
- The owners were extremely welcoming. The rooms were gorgeous and there was a guest lounge where we could make tea and coffee. There was also a fridge with a variety of drinks – first drinks being on the house and thereafter an honesty box for any other drinks taken – very reasonable prices. The owner called us the day before to see if we wanted to have dinner there which was superb, as was the breakfast the next morning. The grounds were superb and my husband and I enjoyed a stroll around them in the morning before breakfast. The owners were charming and spoke impeccable English.
- Fabulous place to stay, the owners very very welcoming and helpful. The evening meal they provided was delicious and very generous portions and beverages. Sadly we had to leave before breakfast, but they very kindly offered to send us off with a packed breakfast which was great. Very quiet location had a great nights sleep
La Plaisance is located in Condé-sur-Noireau, just 23 miles from Caen. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Bayeux is 30 miles from La Plaisance, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 22 miles from the property. Saint-Gatien Airport is 38 miles away.
- John and Pat are friendly, welcoming, and helpful.
- Erg vriendelijk koppel met geweldige tuin. We werden praktisch als familie behandeld.
- Pat et John sont très sympathiques . Ils vivent à la mode anglaise en plein milieu de la Normandie. Vous pouvez faire un saut en Angleterre sans traverser la manche.
Zeer hartelijk ontvangen door John en Pat. Lieve mensen die steeds voor je klaar staan. Niets was hun te veel.
Zeer ruime en nette kamer. Ruime kasten met kleerhangers aanwezig.
Goede locatie om Normandië te ontdekken.
- John et Pat nous ont accueillis très chaleureusement dans leur charmante maison à 10 minutes de Clecy. Nous avons passé un excellent séjour’
Le Manoir de Placy
Le Manoir de Placy is located in Clécy, just 19 miles from Caen. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cabourg is 31 miles from Le Manoir de Placy, and Bayeux is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- The location was really nice and the room was very comfortable.
- Very quiet location. Beautifully restored building and very clean. We actually didn’t know it was a B&B when we booked, we thought it was a hotel. Lovely area with choice of good restaurants within walking distance. Very friendly owner and lovely dog. Would certainly recommend
- Beautifuly renovated, immaculate ensuite rooms and gardens. Very comfortable bed and pillows. Prefect setting and location. Excellent breakfast, especially Nathalie’s home made nut cakes. Highly recommended will definitely return.
- Sympathetic restoration of Le Manoir by Arnaud and Natalie who made us very welcome. Natalie’s home baked cakes were a breakfast bonus. Good location for nearby water based activities and general touring of Suisse Normande.
- We had a wonderful welcome by the owners Arnaud and Natalie to their lovely house. We were made to feel at home, the room is beautifully decorated, the bathroom a good size and so very clean. The breakfast was lovely, fresh bread, croissants and each day, a freshly made, home baked cake was available. Everything was super.It was lovely to chat with Arnaud and he was able to suggest places to visit and the best restaurants to eat at.
La Vieille Ferme
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Vieille Ferme offers accommodations in Fresné-la-Mère, just 23 miles from Caen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Cabourg is 28 miles from La Vieille Ferme, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 27 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Perfect stopover and I’d have happily stayed for longer. Great hosts and comfortable accommodation.
- A superb B&B – comfort, hospitality, location, food and like minded guests, many of whom become regulars.
- Excellent instructions for finding the place. Impressive old stonebuilt farmhouse in quiet Norman village; run by friendly bilingual (English/French) owners; comfortably furnished. Top-rate classic table d’hote dinner worth booking ahead for, and fun to share with other guests. Superb breakfast buffet, too.
Lovely welcome from Peter. Helped ourselves to an apero…. we just filled our the chit! Good system!
Dinner was delicious…. we shared it with an English couple and an American.
Breakfast very good… plenty of tea and coffee!
Character property. Owners have put a lot into this project.
Crisp and fresh bed linen.
Access to fridge and a variety of wine for sale.
Homemade yoghurt for breakfast is delicious
Les Sabots is located in La Forêt-Auvray, 27 miles from Caen and 17 miles from Bagnoles de l’Orne. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Vire is 25 miles from Les Sabots, and Flers is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 36 miles from Les Sabots.
- We received a very warm welcome great hosts lovely comfortable room and beautiful gardens definitely go back again a little gem!
- wonderful garden. very tranquil. very friendly hosts
Wonderful colourful gardens; appreciation of the work done to convert the buildings; seperate kitchen available to make tea; evening meal offered.
The hosts were kind enough to give us a lift to the next town in the morning, to enable us to complete our planned walk that day.
We were warmly welcomed with tea and homemade cake in a pleasent,homely atmossphare.Our room was comfortable and spotlessly clean,like the whole house.
The garden was designed by Nicklas who won many awards in famous garden shows.
It must be wounderfull in summer.
On leaving Kim gave us sandwiches with her homemade jam.
- TRES BON ACCUEIL ENDROIT CHALEUREUX CONFORT ET REPOS GARANTI.
Chez Pommette et Billy
Located in La Hoguette, 23 miles from Caen, Chez Pommette et Billy features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and slippers. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Cabourg is 29 miles from Chez Pommette et Billy, and Bagnoles de l’Orne is 25 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The hosts were friendly. The rooms were large. Parking on site. Nice breakfast.
- Very comfortable accommodation and a beautiful continental breakfast. A warm welcome provided by our hosts. Even Pommette and Billy – the donkeys – came over to greet us. Beautiful location and ideally situated for visiting Bayeaux, Falaise and the Normandy beaches. Although, sadly, our trip was an overnight stopover before catching the ferry back to England. Would highly recommend.
- Charming place. Owners very friendly. Loved pomette and billy, the donkeys in their pasture. Next time we’ll stay in the gypsy wagon.
Breakfast was very good.
Owner was very helpful and friendly.
The hosts!! Wow. Denis and Kat are incredible hosts, with a welcoming and comfortable apartment, local area information in five languages, a sincere sympatische personality, and two adorable donkeys. I traveled with my fiancé and his parents, and each morning we woke fresh from comfortable sleep, enjoyed a regional breakfast (and homemade preserves, cider and yogurts!) topped with the endearing company of Denis and Kat.
Falaise, only five minutes’ drive away from their homw, offers gorgeous countryside, an interactive and well-worth it castle tour, a new in-depth museum of civilian life during WWII, and one-hour access to many best sites of Normande.
Gîte de la Cour
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a terrace, Gîte de la Cour offers accommodations in Campandré-Valcongrain, just 16 miles from Caen. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Cabourg is 30 miles from Gîte de la Cour, and Bayeux is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 34 miles from Gîte de la Cour.
- The breakfast! the friendliness of the hosts, the comfort of the rooms
- The breakfast was fantastic! Best we have had in France
- Amazing breakfast, lovely owner, beautiful place and region
- The owner was so accommodating really lovely people would highly recommend
The room was very pleasant en nicely decorated. All looked new.
The room had a separate entrance and balcony
The breakfast was absolutely marvelous
The staff were very friendly and helpful
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont D’ouilly Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!