10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-salars Midi-pyrénées:
Les Cabanes De Pareloup
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Cabanes De Pareloup offers accommodations in Salles-Curan. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Millau is 18 miles from Les Cabanes De Pareloup, and Rodez is 14 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 20 miles from Les Cabanes De Pareloup.
- Spa dinatoire fortement conseillé. 3h de hammam, sauna, jacuzzi privatifs, plus délicieux diner préparé par l’hotesse.
- accueil tres agreable….malgré l heure de notre arrivée tardive
- très bonne literie, belle décoration, petit déjeuner recherché avec des produits faits maison ou locaux, le calme avec vue sur le lac
- une hôtesse tres conviviale , plutôt qu’une chambre on devrait parler de suites , un petit déjeuner tres convivial .
L’accueil a été formidable. Le matin le petit déjeuner était excellent et notre hôte s’est montrée très attentive à notre bien .
La vue sur le lac de Pareloup était magnifique. Un véritable petit paradis.
Notre hôte est une véritable artiste et tout respire dans les Cabanes sont bonheur à créer.
Le Mas Capel
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Le Mas Capel is located in Salles-Curan. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Millau is 14 miles from Le Mas Capel, and Rodez is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 22 miles from Le Mas Capel.
- I had a great stay! The family really made me feel welcome and was even invited for dinner with them. I would surely visit again!
lit excellent…grande chambre…environnement magnifique
petit déjeuner de qualité.
Des hôtes incroyables de gentillesse, toujours présents pour rendre service.
Une grande chambre parfaitement aménagée.
Un petit déjeuner fait maison tout simplement EX-CE-LL-ENT !!!
- nous avons apprécié la disponibilité , l’absence de bruit, la literie était au top, la décoration de la chambre reposante.
- Petit déjeuner avec des produits de grande qualité.
Chambres d’hôtes Entre Dolmens et Fontaines
Chambres d’hôtes Entre Dolmens et Fontaines is located in Buzeins, just 20 miles from Millau.The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mende is 28 miles from Entre Dolmens et Fontaines, and Rodez is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- We were travelling with our 3 year old and 3 month old and nothing was too much to make it easy to accommodate them. They had a son the same age as my eldest and he loved playing with him and we were also able to use the kitchen facilities for our babies bottles etc. Very welcoming on arrival making us a drink after our long journey and even again when we came in from our evening meal.
- We eat with the family and other travellers, great conversation. Apperitifs and wine included meal plate du Jour.
It was a fantastic stay – all thanks to our hosts. Rooms are part of the family house, so you spend time with your hosts which is really nice and different from traditional hotels. I strongly encourage all the guests to ask for dinner in the evening with other guests and hosts. It if FANTASTIC! Not only food is great (all local products, including drinks ;)) but the atmosphere is just great 🙂 And you can be part of it 🙂
Also this is very nice place for walking. Very nice calm village with its own climate 🙂
- In a really quiet place, in the country side far from main towns. It is very familiar and they are friendly people! They offer dinner at a reasonable price and breakfast is good too.
- The bedrooms are charmingly decorated. The accommodation is in a tiny hamlet set in the most stunning scenery, fantastic cycling territory. We had an evening meal with the family and it was a wonderful experience. The family are extremely kind and provide a wonderful table d’hote.
Chambres d’Hôtes Coeur de Bastié
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes Coeur de Bastié offers accommodations in Trémouilles.Every room comes with a private bathroom.Albi is 31 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Millau is 26 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 13 miles away.
- Tout était très bien mais j’ai surtout apprécié les qualités humaines de nos hôtes.
- Die Lage ist sehr ruhig. Die Gastleute sind sehr freundlich und gehen auf individuelle Wünsche ein (z.B. früheres Frühstück). Die Zimmer sind sehr sauber und komfortabel, schönes Ambiente. Zum Frühstück gibt es obstsalat, Brot mit verschiedenen (selbst gemachten?) Marmeladen und Kaffee, Tee oder heiße Schokolade (je nach Wunsch).
- L’accueil, la générosité, dîner et pt dej parfaits, le côté chalet chaleureux, le confort de la chambre ! Belle maison d’hôtes ou l’on s’y sent bien !
- Très bon accueil, personnel discret , ras, satisfaits
Les propriétaires sont très agréables . Le confort et l’ esthétique de la chambre sont parfaits . Tout semble neuf ( Le rideau de douche en tissu est il récent ou est ce une idée qui fera que le suivant sera adapté à l’humidité ? . Nous avons réellement aimé cet esprit ” Savoie”
Les propriétaires donnent l’impression de l’euphorie des débuts ou est ce dans leur naturel ? ( toutes mes impressions sont celles d’EX propriétaires de chambre d’hôtes qui ont aimé et pratiqué durant de nombreuses années , maintenant retraités
Mas de La Boheme – L’Hermet
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Mas de La Boheme – L’Hermet is located in Saint-Léons in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 10 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Rodez is 21 miles from Mas De La Boheme L’Hermet, and Marvejols is 27 miles from the property. Marcillac Airport is 27 miles away.
- Charly and Nadine couldn’t have been more helpful or friendly. They went beyond expectations taking us to see interests in the area and always with a great smile.
- Good price, peaceful, clean and perfect location to vist awesome Gorges du Tarn. The owners are were really nice with us and breakfast is so complete with home made jams and really tasty cheese.
- It’s perfect! A gypsy caravan but with a bit more space (and a proper bathroom!). Totally private and beautifully appointed, with lots of provisions on board for your continental breakfast, including a range of home-made jams. We arrived late and left the next morning, so sadly couldn’t take advantage of the beautiful countryside – host Nadine can organise walks for you if booked the day before. We did though reserve dinner, which she and Charly brought to our caravan at 8 pm, and it was copious, delicious and local, including the very good Marcillac wine. We would happily go back and spend longer, and I imagine it would be great fun for a family (there are bunk beds as well as a curtained-off double). Make sure you have GPS or get there before it’s dark!
- The hosts were very friendly and helpful. Our dog was allowed to stay with us at all times, even while eating. Beautiful setting. Lots of lovely walks.
- Amazing, beautiful, It’s the paradise! All really clean and cosy. The owners are really friendly and kind. Definitely I’ll try to come back there at some point. I fully recommend it.
Le Mas Bertrand
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Mas Bertrand offers accommodations in Villefranche-de-Panat, just 16 miles from Millau. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 24 miles from Le Mas Bertrand.
- This place is simply perfect. The hosts are lovely! And a great breakfast.
- Breakfast is great, hosts are amazing and the well-decorated rooms are beautiful. And as an extra the cute dog Obelix!
emplacement du gîte
le petit déjeuner : brioche ,pain , confitures ,tout fait maison
- Petit déjeuner excellent brioche gâteau périt pain confiture tout fait maison
- Le mas est très beau. L’accueil est agréable. La literie est confortable. Petit déjeuner copieux.
Rêve de Môme
Rêve de Môme is located in Cassagnes-Bégonhès, just 27 miles from Albi. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Millau is 27 miles from Rêve de Môme, and Conques is 28 miles away. Marcillac Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Maison d’Hôtes “La Pierre Pointue”
Situated in Saint-Léons in the Midi-Pyrénées Region, 350 feet from Micropolis Insect Museum, Maison d’Hôtes “La Pierre Pointue” features a sun terrace and views of the gardens and valley.Some rooms include a seating area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a courtesy tray in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Maison d’Hôtes “La Pierre Pointue” features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen at the property for guests who wish to prepare their meals. Upon prior request, homemade meals can be prepared and served at the owner’s table.The property is conveniently located a 5-minute drive from Motorway A75. Rodez – Aveyron Airport is 28 miles away.
- Beautiful guesthouse with very helpful owners (who speak English). They recommended us a nice local restaurant nearby and they gave us chocolate eggs with breakfast, as we visited during Easter. ?The whole place is very thoughtfully decorated, there is a lot of information about nearby attraction and maps in the common areas, the room was lovely as well, we had a very nice time overall.
- The place is beautiful and very comfortable. The owners are very kind and made my stay perfect.
- 2 chambres separees, une grande douche, super deco et tranquillite absolue !
Atención de los dueños, muy disponibles en todo momento y atentos a nuestras necesidades.
Ubicación preciosa, lugar tranquilo para relajarse y descansar
Literie très bonne. Petit déjeuner bien achalandé
Des propriétaires très accueillants et sympatiques
Featuring free WiFi, Le Cintrium offers accommodations in Viala-du-Tarn.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Millau is 10 miles from Le Cintrium, and Rodez is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- Fabulous location. The owners were very nice and friendly and even though we did not speak french and they did not speak much english they made us feel very welcomed. Surroundings were picturesque and people in Viala du Tarn village were really friendly. Many beautiful and interesting places nearby to visit.
- Les photos des chambres semblent montrer que les chambres sont à l’étage, mais il n’en n’est rien…on est bien à un rez-de-chaussée.
- Magnifique situation dans un très bel environnement
Altamente recomendable para disfrutar el campo en un ambiente con siglos de historia, muy agradable e interesante conversación con el propietario.
Oportunidad de disfrutar productos de la región (tomates orgánicos deliciosos, cultivados en el huerto propio).
Desearíamos haber podido quedarnos más tiempo.
- Dépaysement assuré ! En plus l’hôte était très sympa et disponible
Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies offers accommodations in Agen dʼAveyron. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are provided. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.Millau is 27 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies, and Conques is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Marcillac Airport, 10 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Les Tapies.
- Beautiful old house with a lot of character. Louis the host was very helpful with information on walks, drives and restaurants in the area. Delicious and generous breakfast! Thank you!
My , wife and her parents stayed here on a road trip south ! We were extremely pleased and surprised with the destination and the facilities at this stunning hotel !!
We arrived late in the day and were met with with large smiles and the offer of uncovering the pool so we could relax !! The rooms are large and airy extremely clean and beautifully finished !! After a fantastic nights sleep, The breakfast was superb Louis and his wife are fantastic ! We will be back Thank you again !! Nyon is a great city with fantastic eateries !! Just ask Louis for reccomendations !!
- Louis was excellent, friendly host. The chateau was comfortable and clean. Very nice stay.
- Fantastic breakfast included and wonderful large and character filled rooms.
The location is lovely and the host was most welcoming and helpful . However the property looked like it needs a little more loving care in places . The room was fine although it had been wet and cold in the days before we arrived and the room was a bit cold and a tad damp . The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom and towels very good – shower great also . The downside was the toilet with no door – a bit difficult when your granddaughter of 20 is sleeping just the other side of the wall . It is a lovely property however in a stunning location – and I am sure
when the sun shines for a while it feels warmer .
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-salars Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Salars Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!