10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-poitte Franche-comté:
La clé des champs
La clé des champs is located in Pont-de-Poitte, 19 miles from Les Rousses and 26 miles from Divonne-les-Bains.Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Ferney-Voltaire is 29 miles from La clé des champs, and Nyon is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 35 miles from La clé des champs.
No reviews yet.
Chez Robert et Catherine
Chez Robert et Catherine is located in Dompierre-sur-Mont, 22 miles from Les Rousses and 31 miles from Bourg-en-Bresse.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A TV is available.Divonne-les-Bains is 29 miles from Chez Robert et Catherine, and Lons-le-Saunier is 8 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 34 miles away.
- It was a really pleasant stay chez Catherine et Robert. They are very nice, friendly and supportive. The room was beautiful and very clean, and had a great view. It is in a beautiful old house in an amazing surrounding, and it lacked nothing. Breakfast was also very good and much. We can totally recommend Chez Catherine et Robert!
- La gentillesse des propriétaires. Très chaleureux. Robert est de très bon conseil pour les visites touristiques. Catherine aussi . Merci
Des propriétaires accueillants et très sympa
l’apéro nous a été offert à l’arrivée
nous avons beaucoup apprécié le calme et le charme de cette jolie maison comtoise
L’accueil de Catherine et Robert .
La situation géographique , le calme.
tout super pour une pause dans la region avec l accueil de catherine et du chien plus les conseils pour divers circuits de robert ; en deux mots …. FANTASTIQUE… A REFAIRE
nuit calme repos garanti MERCI
Chambres d’hôtes La Gargaille
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes La Gargaille is located in Alièze. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Les Rousses is 24 miles from Chambres hotes Gargaille, and Divonne-les-Bains is 31 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 32 miles from the property.
- Friendly and kind staff. Comfortable, stylish, peaceful surroundings. Breakfast delicious. Location excellent
Fabulous breakfast. However, for those who think breakfast should include cooked beans, mushrooms and tomatoes, this is a continental breakfast: (Great) local cheeses, 7 types of homemade jam (we loved the pear and cherry), coffee, bread croissants and yoghurt.
The hosts are incredibly nice and helpful. They fall over backwards to serve.
By all means have at least one dinner on-site!!!
The chalets are homey and (we were there in winter) warm and were built by hand by the owners from trees logged nearby.
The location is wonderful if you want a base from which you can explore the Jura. But, if you want to be close to services and restaurants, this may not be for you.
And, note well… This is a Chambre d’hôte, not a hotel. So, do not expect hotel services.
- Well-equipped, clean and comfortable chalet in the garden of an old farmhouse. Very friendly and welcoming hosts. Wonderful breakfast with local produce. A lovely area to explore.
- Great stay with a very charming and friendly hosts, great location and accommodation. We had a lovely stay in our chalet and a great breakfast and dinner at the table d’hotes. The location is closed to a lot of sport activities in the nature. Thanks to our hosts for their great hospitality and great time that we had.
- The welcoming by the owners. The beautiful, confortable, chalet. The awesome breakfast with local and homemade produits.
Les Trois Cloches
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Les Trois Cloches offers accommodations in Baume-les-Messieurs. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.There is a gift shop at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Les Rousses is 25 miles from Les Trois Cloches, and Lons-le-Saunier is 5 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 25 miles away.
- The involvement with the owners family – meals etc
- Excellent service from the lady owner. Superb food.
Friendly and helpful hostess.
Clean and quiet room.
Kettle and tea/coffee making facilities.
Very good breakfast.
- Very pretty village with excellent restaurant, rooms new and very clean.
- Natalie was very welcoming, lovely hostess, breakfasts very nice.
Au Moulin des Fées
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Au Moulin des Fées offers accommodations in Bonlieu.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking, fishing and canoeing. Geneva is 31 miles from Au Moulin des Fées, and Les Rousses is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 37 miles from the property.
The owners have spent ten years planning and renovating this beautiful old mill. Their love and care to detail has paid dividends providing an enchanting stay in this wonderful location right in the centre of the lakes region.
The hosts were really friendly and could not have been more helpful recommending the best walks (and these are wonderful around the lakes), lending trail maps, booking restaurants or even arranging a light meal in the evening.
- Excellent breakfasts and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.
- The view, the decoration, the design, the staff, the shower and big bed! The location
- Old mill, very recently renovated and rather trendy style
- superbe vue sur la cascade,,depuis la chambre comme depuis la terrasse , personel tres accueillant, petit dejeuner sympa, belles ballades depuis l’hotel, on peut laisser la voiture sur le parking, non aménagé, a proximite de la foret mais pratique. Tres beau sejour de depaysement total.
- The owners have spent ten years planning and renovating this beautiful old mill. Their love and care to detail has paid dividends providing an enchanting stay in this wonderful location right in the centre of the lakes region.
La Tour Charlemagne
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La Tour Charlemagne offers accommodations in Château-Chalon, just 28 miles from Les Rousses. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Lons-le-Saunier is 7 miles from La Tour Charlemagne, and Dole is 24 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 22 miles away.
- We arrived at the B&B tired after a long journey and were greeted by our host Odile who is delightful. Breakfast was a self-service communal affair and created a lovely atmosphere. Odile made coffee and a boiled egg on request every morning and was available throughout our breakfast. Plenty of cereal, cheese, meats, yoghurts and homemade cake every morning – wonderful. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. Everything was spotlessly clean. We visited in October and the weather was glorious so we were able to use some of the lovely outside space, but not the pool.
- Lovely hostess. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable room. Lovely town just a few steps away.
- Overall comfort of the house and Odile’s attention to every detail.
- The hostess was very friendly and welcoming. The location is fantastic – we loved the village and it has a couple of great restaurants, and beautiful nearby towns and areas to explore. We enjoyed the large garden and pool, a lovely setting to relax.
- Welcoming and helpful. Quiet location. Well presented. On site parking.
La Renouée Chambres d’Hôtes
Located in Maynal in the region of Franche-Comté, 26 miles from Bourg-en-Bresse, La Renouée Chambres d’Hôtes features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Lons-le-Saunier is 10 miles from La Renouee Chambres, and Tournus is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 33 miles from La Renouée Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Well-appointed rooms, friendly welcome and excellent idea to have a self-serve bar with local craft beers!
- Breakfast and dinner were great. Staff lovely and very caring.
- The breakfast was very good indeed, and the hosts were very friendly. The accommodation was clean and roomy.
- Nice B&B in the Jura. Location ok for visiting sites. Friendly staff
- The owners where really nice, breakfast was very good and the environment really beautiful
Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle is located in Le Vernois, just 28 miles from Les Rousses.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Lons-le-Saunier is 4.4 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Dole is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 22 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle.
- Beautiful property, very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient host. Great nights sleep. Lovely breakfast
- We stayed as an overnight halt en route from the Alps to Calais. The lady proprietress could not have been more helpful. The beds were comfy and breakfast delightful.
- We were warmly received, the hostess was very helpful in finding us a place to eat dinner and sending on a forgotten item. Tea making facilities were very welcome. The location is very near some beautiful countryside. The rooms were very tasteful and spacious. Breakfast was fresh with home-made produce.
- It is a nice bed and breakfast in a beautiful small village, surrounded by vineyards. The owner was very friendly, everything was clean and the rooms were nicely furnished. The Breakfast was delicious with local food.
- A very nice property with lots of character and charming owner. We requested dinner in advance and this was very nice and included a bottle of wine. Room was very clean, spacious, comfortable and quiet.
Chambre d’hôtes Chez Karine et Roland
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambre d’hôtes Chez Karine et Roland offers accommodations in Le Fied, just 25 miles from Les Rousses. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lons-le-Saunier is 10 miles from Chambre dHotes Chez, and Dole is 25 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 23 miles away.
This short visit was a great combination of the advantages of a gite ( space and fridge etc.) with the lovely arrival of a delicious breakfast tray each morning.
Karine and Roland were very welcoming hosts.
- Very large apartment, great fireplace and a very good breakfast.
- petit déj très copieux, des hotes très chaleureux, un feu de cheminé à notre arrivée, un grand gite très fonctionnel, bonne literie
Tres bon emplacement pour visiter la région. Belles balades, bons restaurants (bien conseillés par nos hôtes).
Excellent petit déjeuner, gite confortable.
- Très spacieux propre, bien équipé et accueil excellent.
- This short visit was a great combination of the advantages of a gite ( space and fridge etc.) with the lovely arrival of a delicious breakfast tray each morning.
Les chalets de Jade
Les chalets de Jade is located in Viremont, just 29 miles from Geneva. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Les Rousses is 21 miles from Les chalets de Jade, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The chalet had been beautifully designed to cater for three pairs of visitors. The village is fairly remote but is in peaceful surroundings. The host was extremely friendly and keen to chat. The breakfasts were from local and home made proucts. There is a well equipped kitchen for those who wish to prepare their own meals. The only issues of minor concern would be sound proofing, but this seems to be the problem with chalets in general.
- Tranquil,well maintained, clean house in a beautiful location. Friendly owners. Home made breakfast.
- Cosy chalet, homemade breakfast, bath, clean, helpful staff,
- Owners of the place are great, the home built from wood is really nice. The quietest place ever. I will come back. Breakfast is home made and better than an hotel.
- Accueil chaleureux, équipements mis à disposition, situation géographique.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-poitte Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Poitte Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!