10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-larn Midi-pyrénées:
Chambres d’Hôtes Baudelys
Located in Pont-de-Larn, 22 miles from Carcassone, Chambres d’Hôtes Baudelys features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and fishing. Albi is 31 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Baudelys, and Castres is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 7 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Baudelys.
- The Hosts are welcoming and friendly. Beautiful grounds and outstanding views over the valley towards Les Montaigne Noir. Superb home made preserves at breakfast and the evening meals shared with the hosts were from home grown produce excellently cooked. It was our third time there and will not be our last!
- The evening meal was wonderful, well cooked and innovative. The hosts Sandrine & Jean friendly and welcoming as were the geese who accompanied us on a tour of the garden! We spent a very pleasant evening with our hosts before retiring to our room. Breakfast with the home-made preserves and yoghurt made our start to the day perfect. We have booked again for a longer stay in May and if possible will be back again before that. Wonderful views over Mazemet make a good photo opportunity
- Accueil top, propreté, confort, environnement , tout est parfait
- de uitbater Jean is zeer vriendelijk en zet een zeer goede avondmaal voor
- Magnifique ! Le cadre est sublime et les hôtes parfaits. Sandrine et Jean sont deux personnes attachantes, intéressantes et bienveillantes. Nous reviendrons plus longuement pour profiter des sentiers de randonnée multiples, à proximité de la propriété. Jean est excellent cuisinier, qu’on se le dise ! Bravo 👏
La Doulce Vita
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, La Doulce Vita is located in Pont-de-Larn, just 21 miles from Carcassone. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room has a shared bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Castres is 10 miles from LA DOULCE VITA, and Saix is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 6 miles from La Doulce Vita.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hôtes Cheval Blanc
Chambres d’Hôtes Cheval Blanc offers accommodations in Mazamet.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Carcassone is 19 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Cheval Blanc, and Castres is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 6 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Cheval Blanc.
- Value for money short stay. Just what I needed fur one night.
An older building in the heart of Mazamet that was like a Tardis inside, rooms and doors in all directions, it has a stunning eclectic decor, our ensuite room spacious with table & chairs, couch and coffee table.
The owner was away but her friend ‘Florence’ gave us a warm welcome, stored our bikes inside and provided information on the facilities and arranged a time that suited for breakfast the next day.
- Charming shabby chic style with homely personal touches by a creative owner. Continental style breakfast with always fresh bread, jams, honey etc in jars not cheap plastic tear-offs, sliced brioche and offered delicious home-made vanilla custard ‘flan’. Fresh coffee pot, china cups and milk jug. All fresh and enjoyable. Rooms very cosy, great furnishings, quality bed linen and towels. Shared kitchen space could use for cooking and storage of foods dor a longer stay
- Central location for easy walking to variety of restaurants located close by.
- That’s not even a hotel , I do not know what is that, and I do not know how booking put the building in its sight , poor poor poor
La Maison de l’Arnette
One of our best sellers in Mazamet! La Maison de l’Arnette is located in Mazamet, just 19 miles from Carcassone.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Castres is 10 miles from La Maison de l’Arnette, and Saix is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 6 miles from La Maison de l’Arnette.
- Very clean and comfortable room, and friendly host. Excellent breakfast, and we very much enjoyed staying.
- very good breakfast with a proper cup of tea (very rare in france) and homemade jam. Clean, spacious room
- Beautiful room overlooking the river. Spacious bathroom. Shared kitchen and tv lounge.
- Great location. Lovely hosts. Clean and comfortable. Excellent value for the price.
We loved the airy decor and everything was really comfortable. The little kitchenette is well set up and there are even exercise machines in the TV room. Nadine is hospitable and friendly. ..and patient with butchered french.
A hint for locating the chambres. Don’t look for a sign with the name. No 3 is above the door. It is opposite Notre Dame church. Ring the doorbell.
Les Jardins de Mazamet
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Les Jardins de Mazamet is located in Mazamet. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Carcassone is 19 miles from Les Jardins de Mazamet, and Castres is 10 miles away. Castres-Mazamet Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- It was a lovely hotel, very helpful staff and excellent table d’hote
- owners were very welcoming, and the room was delightful, very clean with a comfortable bed and a great beakfast
- This time (the fourth time!) we were in our favourite room, the Gustavia, which almost feels like home now! As usual, the hosts Chantal and André were friendly and helpful, the breakfast was fantastic, and the location with free parking was great.
- As always, Chantal and André were very welcoming, friendly and helpful; the room was lovely and the breakfast excellent. Being right in the middle of Mazamet, the location is great as you can walk to almost everything.
- The room was impecable – and interestingly decorated. The bed comfortable and the bath water hot. Each breakfast table was a French delight to look at and eat. A lovely way to start my day. Not the standard, predictable, international, hotel buffet!
Featuring free WiFi, La Hulotte offers accommodations in Mazamet, just 19 miles from Carcassone. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Castres is 12 miles from La Hulotte, and Saix is 14 miles from the property. Castres-Mazamet Airport is 9 miles away.
Petit déjeuner fabrication maison Accueil super chaleureux Hébergement
très confortable et insolite Environnement très calme et reposant
Réservation effectuée sans problème ni surprise Prêt à y retourner
- Tout ! Cette roulotte en pleine nature est le lieu parfait pour se reposer. Et que dire du petit déjeuner servi par nos hôtes, tout simplement savoureux. Quant aux hôtes parlons en, d’une gentillesse debordante et toujours disponibles ! Même si vous n’êtes pas dans la région, n’hésitez pas une seconde !
- Un super cadre de paix zenetude est de rigueur, des hôtes super sympathique rien a redire parfait nous le recommandons fortement
- Moltissimo…posto magico..titolari fuori.dal comune…grande disponibilità in accoglienza diretta ed indiretta
- La roulotte pleine de charme extérieur bien entretenu,des hôtes très sympathiques et accueillant.
- Petit déjeuner fabrication maison Accueil super chaleureux Hébergement
Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine d’En Baleux
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Chambres d’Hôtes Domaine d’En Baleux is located in Labruguière in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 23 miles from Carcassone. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Albi is 27 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Castres is 4.5 miles from the property. Castres-Mazamet Airport is 2.5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Chateau de Roqueperlic
Château de Roqueperlic includes a garden, a terrace and en suite rooms with antique and wooden furniture. They offer a view of the hills and the breakfast is included.All of the accommodations at Château de Roqueperlic have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some of them provides free Wi-Fi access or an original fireplace.The daily breakfast can be served on the terrace. Meals are made with organic products and a half litre of wine is included in the dinner.The hotel is located 9.3 miles from Castres-Gourjade Golf Club and 7.5 miles from Castres and its train station. The city of Albi is 1-hour drive away.
- Nice and helpful. Arrived lated than we thought and helped us with everything! Even offered welcome drink!
- Loved the staff, the property and the communal dinner table, getting to know other travelers, dinner felt more like a table of friends than a table of strangers.
La beauté du lieu et du manoir/château
L’accueil très sympa
- Accueil très sympathique et prévoyant. Vue magnifique. Le château est charmant.
- De ligging en de uitstraling van een echt chateau. Vriendelijk en super gastvrij. Lekker ontbijt. Ga zo door Ellen en Matti.
Domaine De Roques
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, Domaine De Roques offers accommodations in Castres, just 26 miles from Carcassone. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Albi is 24 miles from Domaine De Roques, and Saix is 5 miles from the property.
- Everything! I was made so very welcome on arrival, being asked to join the house party for drinks, and made to feel a personal friend all the way through my stay. Breakfast? Here’s the kitchen – help yourself! The house is fantastic – worth a visit just to see it. I felt as if I was more than just a paying guest – it was great: the best BnB of my holiday.
- Le lieu est atypique, l’endroit est très agréable, tranquille et pourtant à 2 pas du centre ville. Nous avons apprécié cette ambiance décalée du monde moderne. Éléonore notre hôte, est à l’écoute de ses visiteurs et nous accueille chaleureusement, nous avons adoré ses compagnons canins impressionnants mais tout doux.
- Une magnifique maison dans un parc très agréable, sa petite plage privée avec sa cascade, ses chevaux…Les chiens sont impressionnants mais très gentils. Notre hôte nous a accueilli très chaleureusement.
- Habitation insolite. La propriétaire est acceuillante et son style a l’image de sa propriété. Merci a Leo pour sa gentillesse.
- Un superbe endroit tant pour le parc qui l’entoure que pour la décoration insolite et baroque. Des hôtes intéressants et absolument charmants.
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Orée des Bois
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes L’Orée des Bois offers pet-friendly accommodations in Lacrouzette, just 21 miles from Albi. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Castres is 7 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes L’Orée des Bois, and Saix is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Castres-Mazamet Airport, 8 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes L’Orée des Bois.
- Wonderful to sit on the terrace. Friendly atmosphere
- lieu calme et reposant, petit dej copieux excellent, propreté bien et accueil sympathique
Grosses Badezimmer, riesiger Gemeinschaftsraum
Viele Fernsehkanäle verfügbar
Sehr nette Gastgeber
- Pour une nuit passée hors saison ( octobre) nous avons été ravi par l’ensemble des prestations de cette chambre d’hôtes, tant par l’accueil de la propriétaire,la propreté de la chambre ou le très bon rapport qualité/ prix
- Sehr persönliches Ambiente, hilfsbereite Gastgeberin, großzügige Räumlichkeiten in ruhiger, grüner Umgebung.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-larn Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Larn Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!