10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-la-maye Aquitaine:
La Chambre d’à Côté – Chambre d’hôtes
La Chambre d’à Côté – Chambre d’hôtes offers accommodations in Talence.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Bordeaux is 2.9 miles from La Chambre d’à Côté, and Arcachon is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from La Chambre d’à Côté – Chambre d’hôtes.
- Awesome place to stay! It really feels like a home, the room is big and comfy, with a nice patio outside. The owners are nice and friendly, and speak better english than they believe themselves. Nice breakfast in the morning. Very fast WiFi, not unimportant.
- Lovely, newly built room with a terrace. The host is very helpful with arrangements. Good wifi.
- very good quality/price ratio, very good communication and welcome.
- The owners were amazing & friendly, went to Bordeaux to watch the Euro 2016 football & on the day of the game the trams & buses decided to strike!! Location would have been ok for trams or buses but we were stranded – owners to the rescue, very generously gave us a lift:) A special touch & Wales beat Slovakia too!!
- Jolie chambre avec terrasse. Déco sympa et belle salle de bain. P’tit dej très bon rapport qualité/prix. Je recommande
Chambre direct piscine
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chambre direct piscine is located in Talence in the region of Aquitaine, just 2.5 miles from Bordeaux.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Arcachon is 30 miles from Chambre direct piscine, and Saint-Émilion is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from Chambre direct piscine.
No reviews yet.
La Ferrade Chambres d’Hotes
La Ferrade Chambres d’Hotes is located in Bègles, 2.1 miles from Bordeaux and 21 miles from Saint-Émilion.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.Mérignac is 5 miles from La Ferrade Chambres d’Hotes, and Pessac is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 7 miles from La Ferrade Chambres d’Hotes.
No reviews yet.
Chambre independante a gradignan
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre independante a gradignan offers accommodations in Gradignan, just 4.3 miles from Bordeaux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.Arcachon is 29 miles from Chambre independante a gradignan, and Saint-Émilion is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from Chambre independante a gradignan.
No reviews yet.
Clos des Boulevards
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, Clos des Boulevards is located in the Saint Jean Station District neighborhood in Bordeaux, just 5 miles from Bordeaux Conference Center. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Mérignac Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Very pleasant welcome. Place is about 10mn away from center by tram. Warm and cosy place.
- There was nothing redeeming about this property except the hosts were nice
We felt very well there, the staff is really friendly and helpful. The room was decorated with love & taste. Breakfast with a large variety of home-made jams. Hotel was located perfectly near to one of Bordeaux’s tramways!
We would come again!
- Amazing people, awesome old house with many unique paintings and memorabilia inside. Really helpful owner who makes all the jams and breads for breakfasT. Good sized swimming pool.
- Wonderful selection of homemade jams and plenty of coffee at breakfast served by a charming hostess for whom nothing was too much trouble. All this served in a delightful walled garden scented with Jasmin blossom accompanied by the delightful dog ‘Fuschia“ We were permitted to stay in the garden during the morning instead of having to go and wait at the station for our train home. All round pleasant experience.
B&B Cosy Corner Bordeaux
B&B Cosy Corner Bordeaux is located in the Nansouty Saint-Genes neighborhood in Bordeaux, just 5 miles from Bordeaux Conference Center.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Absolutely wonderful stay. Geneviève was a wonderful host, extremely helpful, giving us advice on places to go, transportation etc.
Lovely bedroom with a living room for relaxation. Breakfast was very good. Great English as my French is very poor!
Would stay again if going back to Bordeaux.
- I warmly recommend booking this place, I would go back any time. We were a group of friends spending an extended weekend in Bordeaux and had a great time at the Cosy Corner. The hosts were very nice and welcoming, they grave us a lot of tips and information about the city and the surroundings. The place is wonderfully decorated and, as the name mentions it, very cosy. The garden is a dream on a sunny day and breakfast is a tasty experience, in a wonderful setting, I can only recommend.
- i liked everything about this place. it is so warm and cosy and this is due to the care of the owners, who are so nice and helpful, giving good advice about the city and the restaurants and always trying to make us feel good. we really felt like home. we had the orange part of the house, at second floor and we enjoyed both the bedroom and the yoyfull sitting room. the breakfast had plenty of home made gems which are so so testy.
L’accueil de Geneviève et de son époux Thierry a été très chaleureux et familial.
Notre chambre (Chambre Océan) était très spacieuse, très propre et décorée avec beaucoup de goût, le lit était très confortable.
Le petit déjeuner (dans une jolie véranda donnant sur un beau jardin) était très bon avec du pain vraiment délicieux, des croissants, des fruits, du jus de pamplemousse, du thé vert, des canelés et une multitude de confitures faites maison.
Cette charmante B&B est situé dans un quartier calme et agréable pas loin du centre de Bordeaux (Le tramway Ligne B, après 8 minutes de marche, vous amène directement au centre)
- Lovely place with very special ambiance (our room was all ocean-themed!), and an adorable host who helped us plan our visit. The megadelicuous breakfast is well worth on its own, and the assortment of homemade jams is the absolute top!!!
- Absolutely wonderful stay. Geneviève was a wonderful host, extremely helpful, giving us advice on places to go, transportation etc.
La Halte Montaigne
One of our best sellers in Bordeaux! Located in the Saint Jean Station District neighborhood in Bordeaux, 4.5 miles from Bordeaux Conference Center, La Halte Montaigne features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Great for English speakers. Also easy access by tram to the centre of Bordeaux. A delightful accommodation in a non-touristy zone.
- Very good location, quality of the room excellent. really nice breakfast and very pleasant hosts
- Hosts very friendly, accommodating and helpful, made us feel very welcome
- A faultless experience in a beautiful Building. Theresé is a wonderful host and couldn’t do enough to help. Lots of thoughtful touches throughout and we wanted for nothing. Comfortable Beds, Hot Showers and Air Conditioning in Rooms.
- Friendly staff, lovely location and good breakfast
Bordeaux Cosy B&B
One of our best sellers in Bordeaux! Just a 10-minute walk from the heart of Bordeaux, a 5-minute walk from a tram stop, with free private parking and free WiFi, Bordeaux Cosy B&B has an outdoor swimming pool, a garden, and a terrace.All rooms have air conditioning and an en suite bathroom with shower and hairdryer and a private toilet. They also come with a flat-screen TV and an individual safe deposit, and guests have access to the seating area and to the ironing facilities.A French breakfast is served in the morning. Some restaurants can be found 0.6 miles away.Saint-Jean Train Station is 1.2 miles from Bordeaux Cosy B&B and Mérignac Airport is 5 miles away.
- Great location, welcome from our host & breakfast!
- Was very sociable at breakfast in the morning ! Which was nice . And Stefan was very pleasant and friendly !
- It was very close to the Bergonié hospital. It had a door code so you could come and go as you pleased.
- Cosy is the correct descriptions; nothing flash just very pleasant. Location is excellent with two minutes to the tram stop and cheap and easy access to Bordeaux. Only two staff we met was were very friendly and efficient. We booked in early, about 12.30pm which was no problem and no extra charge.
- The room was lovely with all we needed (bed was incredible) and the breakfast was amazing (great selection of sweet and savoury stuff). Stephane was very helpful and friendly.
Villa Saint Genes – Chambres et Table d’hôtes
One of our best sellers in Bordeaux! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Villa Saint Genes – Chambres et Table d’hôtes offers accommodations in Bordeaux.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee while looking out at the garden or city. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Bordeaux Conference Center is 4.3 miles from St Genes Table hôtes, and St. Michel Bordeaux is 1.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 6 miles from Villa Saint Genes – Chambres et Table d’hôtes.
- We have spent 5 nights in this structure and we felt like at home. The two hosts have a genuine attitute for hostpitality and full of simpaty. The room is super comfortable with everything you need. Highly recommended.
- Simply amazing! The location, breakfast, owners… everything! The rooms were perfect and so clean. I could go on & on, but I’ll stop with saying I’d recommend to anyone! We will definitely stay here again if we ever visit Bordeaux again, and my goodness I hope we do.
- Huge comfortable bed and a beautiful freshly prepared breakfast.
- Very helpful owners. Booked taxis and day trip to St Emilio for us and cheaper than from tourist office. Very close to tram.
- Convenient location. Friendly host. Large well decorated room.
Au Petit Bonheur
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Au Petit Bonheur offers accommodations in Talence.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bordeaux is 1.4 miles from Au Petit Bonheur, and Saint-Émilion is 22 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 6 miles away.
- Accueil sympathique, grande chambre, et facilité d’accès, sur la ligne de tram
accueil très sympathique
on monte un grand escalier de pierre pour arriver à notre chambre, la déco est sympa ! la taille de la piece est bien , le matelas très moelleux , la salle de bain petite mais suffisante, les wc sont sur le palier tout à coté
une grande maison bordelaise agréable, et le petit déjeuner est très bien , copieux varié, bio avec confiture maison! j’imagine encore mieux aux beaux jours dans le jardin !
- Chambre très tranquille, confort, prestations de qualité
- Chambre confortable atmosphère familiale petit-déjeuner dans petit jardinet.
Je remercie cette petite famille de m’avoir accueilli durant ce court séjour, venant de Normandie je me rendais à un entretien à l’école de commerce Kedge à quelques minutes en voiture de cette charmante maison.
Grâce à la proximité du Tram, j’ai pu me balader quelques heures avant de dormir.
Chambre typiquement bordelaise.
Je recommande vivement !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-la-maye Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-la-Maye Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!