10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-lʼarche Upper Normandy:
Chambres d’hôtes La Tribu
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes La Tribu offers accommodations in Quévreville-la-Poterie, just 7 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.A TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Forges-les-Eaux is 24 miles from Chambres d’hôtes La Tribu, and Évreux is 23 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 42 miles from the property.
- We have stayed here twice before the lady who runs it is very nice . We travel with my father in law so he had a seperate room . The owner gave us a glass of wine on arrival which was very welcome . This B and B is great for stopping off on the long drive from Brittany and she makes her own jam
- Exceptional hosts, very friendly and helpful. Delicious breakfast and spacious garden.
- Very friendly and helpful owners and a lovely breakfast. The garden toys were also a great added bonus for the children after a long drive.
- Excellent location to relax with children and have a base in Normandy
L’accueil, la literie, le petit déjeuner avec ses confitures maison.
La confiance, nous avons reçu les clefs de la maison et du portail.
Les hébergeurs ont été aux petits soins pour nous. Adresse à recommender
Manoir de la Houlette
Located in Saint-Pierre-du-Vauvray, 16 miles from Rouen, Manoir de la Houlette features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 31 miles from Manoir de la Houlette, and Évreux is 14 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 43 miles from the property.
We were warmly welcomed by Jing, the owner of the property. We were housed in a annex building similar to a cottage atmosphere where there has been 4+ units updated for guests.
The gardens are beautiful and spacious with a lovely view of the valley and Seine.
Excellent settings, got lost on arrival and owner came out to fetch me and help me find the way.
Made me feel welcome and at home for the duration of my stay
Jing is a fantastic host and makes you feel welcome and at home.
Setting is really lovely
- Proprietress was very friendly and helpful. Grounds were good for exercising our dogs.
- The area surrounding the property was very pretty with a spectacular view of the Seine river and country side. Friendly hosts. Tidy and quiet sleeping quarters. Pet friendly!
- We were warmly welcomed by Jing, the owner of the property. We were housed in a annex building similar to a cottage atmosphere where there has been 4+ units updated for guests.
Le Moulin d’Andé
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Moulin d’Andé offers accommodations in Andé. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing and hiking. Rouen is 16 miles from Le Moulin d’Andé, and Forges-les-Eaux is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 42 miles from Le Moulin d’Andé.
- Very nice artistic community in amazing location. Very quiet and restful, old characterful property.
- Beautiful old building by the Seine. Wifi very good. Continental breakfast good.
Right on the river seine, beautiful old 12th century mill. The staff/owners were very friendly and helpful. The room was a lovely old fashioned room, in keeping with the mill.
We loved the fact that we could go and help ourselves to tea and coffee in the café salon whenever we wanted and take it back to our room. All the rooms faced the river and the walk along the river and around the property was perfect for our dog.
- The mill and surroundings are beautiful! The mill itself is interesting and charming. It was a very unique place to stay. The staff were nice. The bed was comfortable but the blankets need replacing. Clean but old. It looks like they are doing some remodeling. I peeked in another room that looked better so maybe they are working on it.
Very unusual setting in ancient water mill that continues to serve educational purposes
Room was fine
Much appreciated communal ‘café’ area where guests can make drinks and prepare food
Good location for those travelling north or south through Haute Normandie.
Featuring free WiFi, Le Cardonnet offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pont-Saint-Pierre, just 11 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 22 miles from Le Cardonnet, and Évreux is 24 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 38 miles away.
- We could not have had more personal attention or assistance. Very welcoming and hospitable hosts and a delicious breakfast
- The use of the kitchen and spacious lounge were added bonuses. Lovely bread, croissants, home made jams, cheese and yogurts were served at breakfast. Helpful advice given by our host and Marie-Claude on places to visit and local restaurants. La Pet’t Bouffe in nearby Charleval was particularly good value.
- Our host was very welcoming and we loved the country atmosphere.
- Spacious accommodation, quiet and utterly charming. We were directed to a local restaurant (a 10 minute drive) called Le Potiniere in Fleury sur Andelle where we had the best vegetarian meal of our stay. And this was followed by the best breakfast at Le Cardonnet!
- Charming place. Ideal for a short visit. Peace and quietness in nature.
Château d’Argeronne “Le Pommier Doux”
Château d’Argeronne “Le Pommier Doux” is located in La Haye-Malherbe, 14 miles from Rouen and 15 miles from Évreux. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Giverny is 24 miles from Chateau d’Argeronne, and Lyons-la-Forêt is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 43 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Franquevillette offers accommodations in Boos, just 7 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Forges-les-Eaux is 21 miles from Le Franquevillette, and Évreux is 26 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 40 miles from the property.
A lovely welcome a very clean room.a huge bathroom with walk in showe.goog Wi-Fi. Private parking
And a fine breakfast
- Very friendly host. Family room was 2 bedrooms and separate private bathroom. Nice quiet location with good amount of parking
- Very nice people, everything was very clean . It was very quiet tobsleep
- Friendly helpful hosts who tailored their advice to our interests. Excellent breakfast catering for gluten free requirement. Access to kitchen useful. Spacious room. Good hair dryer.
- Very pleasant reception upon arrival. The property was spotlessly clean. Breakfast was a substantial continental and satisfied all 4 of us. Highly recommended.
- A lovely welcome a very clean room.a huge bathroom with walk in showe.goog Wi-Fi. Private parking
Chambres d’hôtes de La Foulonnière
Located in Louviers in the region of Haute-Normandie, 17 miles from Rouen, Chambres d’hôtes de La Foulonnière features a barbecue and views of the garden.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Évreux is 13 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de La Foulonnière, and Giverny is 19 miles from the property. Beauvais Tille Airport is 46 miles away.
Beautiful house with real French charm
Easy walk to the village centre and a good restaurant
- Our very friendly and amenable hosts, the cat, the atmosphere of the house. The beautiful garden and the feeling of being in a home away from home.
- The hostess was very nice, the property is located in easy walking distance of the town centre and has it’s own charming gardens.
- Warm welcome from friendly owners, plus cup of tea on arrival and able to use breakfast room for own light supper. Parking on site made available.
- La décoration, l’accueil, qualité de la literie, SDB propre et fonctionnelle
- Beautiful house with real French charm
Chambres D’Hôtes La Villa Aliénor
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the city, Chambres D’Hôtes La Villa Aliénor is located in Les Andelys, just 20 miles from Rouen. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Forges-les-Eaux is 27 miles from Chambres D Hotes, and Évreux is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- Good view of chateau gaillard and the proximity to the river seine.
Good breakfast selection
Convenient parking on the street outside (riverside)
Advice on available restaurants (Middle Eastern was a good one)
Happy to stay again
- Wonderful breakfast buffet. Cute and comfortable room with “shabby chic”decor. Set on the river- no river view but great walking opportunity. Perfect little creperie a few doors down. Challenging uphill walk to the castle ruins.
- Never stayed in a B&B with such charm and character.The owner was a splendid host,the dog was both gregarious, intelligent,and very friendly, the breakfast was to drool over.The raspberry tart must be mentioned.
I love this place! The people here are very nice, the old town also very beautiful.
We arrived late, and not find the right door. One Lady, who can not speak english, lead us to find the way. You can just park the car alone the river with enough place. They have a 7M dog, so lovely. And we met two couples, night in the restaurant and morning when we have the breakfest together. It was amazing. I would take mome time to stay in the town.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Sweet Home is located in Martainville-Épreville, just 8 miles from Rouen. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Forges-les-Eaux is 17 miles from Sweet Home, and Évreux is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Beauvais Tille Airport, 37 miles from Sweet Home.
- Jean & Marie were very welcoming and put us at ease straight away, we thought the room was perfect for our needs and very nicely presented.
- The hosts were very welcoming and friendly. Accommodation was very homely and quiet. A nice breakfast provided each day.
- Lovely property with secure parking and welcoming hosts, excellent breakfast and bed, best nights sleep for a long time. Unfortunately I don’t speak French but muddled through with the help of Jean’s smattering of English.
- Great night at Sweet Home! Quiet, beautiful and comfortable. Lovely hosts who are most accommodating.
- Attractively decorated accommodation in a fresh, country style. Pretty gardens and a lovely, peaceful village setting. Home-made jams and baked goods for breakfast. English/French-speaking owner, who was extremely helpful with ideas for local restaurants and places to visit.
La Maison du Verger
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, La Maison du Verger is located in Acquigny, just 20 miles from Rouen. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play darts at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking. Évreux is 10 miles from La Maison du Verger, and Giverny is 17 miles away. Beauvais Tille Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Such a fantastic place to stay. The owners were very welcoming. The rooms are spacious and beautifully furnished with huge windows. The bedding was luxurious. It felt like we were staying in a chateau! Breakfast was delicious with homemade juice and unusual jams. The owners were friendly and welcoming. Our children enjoyed the toys and the trampoline, swings, climbing frame and garden toys.
- OK, all in all good, nice people and nice breakfast. Nice Location.
- Very quiet, convenient stopover en route to Calais, just off the motorway before Rouens. The hosts were extremely pleasant and helpful and made me very welcome.The room was typically French and provided everything I needed. Highly recommend!
- Beautiful house, full of character – perfect family area with bathroom, separate toilet and interconnected bedrooms. Welcoming touches like kettle with tea/coffee selection and bottled water. Breakfast was timed to our preference and was fabulous – fresh croissants, a selection of bread, juice, yoghurt, fruit, amazing homemade jams and plenty of fresh coffee, perfect! Overall great value.
- The family who owned this property were extremely welcoming and couldn’t do any more to make us feel welcome – even emailed us the recipe for the jam we had for breakfast. The room was huge, in fact it was a suite of rooms, just for the two of us and it was very French.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-lʼarche Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-lʼArche Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!