10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-chéruy Rhône-alps:
Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao is located in Siccieu-Saint-Julien-et-Carisieu in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 22 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 30 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Soleil et Cacao, and Villeurbanne is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It’s in the middle of nowhere and if you like castles and medieval villages this is the place to be! Not touristic, very quiet. The B&B is basic and sweet, the small pool very nice with a great view. Hosts very friendly, nice beds.
- Close to beautiful town and very patient when we lost the keys
- Excellent accommodation. Really friendly host who spoke excellent English. Would stay again.
- Beatiful, quiet location with exceptionally helpful owners Nadine and Corrine. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they were so willing to make our stay as lovely as possible. The B&B is their passion and it shows in the way that they look after their guests – they genuinely welcome them rather than ‘accept them’. Great breakfast and chance to meet other guests. And then there are the Gorgeous views over the valley towards an imposing chateaux, particularly from the pool. The property is 5 minutes drive from a charming and well equipped medieval town (cremieu) and there are other interesting places around as well as Lyon itself in only 45 minutes. Guests are quiet and respectful and it is a most beatiful escape from hustle and bustle. My wife and I cannot praise Soleil Et Cacao highly enough. If you want a quiet and friendly, stunning retreat at an excellent price then this is the place! We will definitely return!
- We were made very welcome from minute 1 .The owners couldn’t be more helpful and we would definitely recommend this wonderful place to everyone
Le Relais de St Jean
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Saint-Jean-de Niost in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 19 miles from Lyon, Le Relais de St Jean features a barbecue and terrace. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bourg-en-Bresse is 25 miles from Le Relais de St Jean, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 25 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 11 miles away.
- The lady of the house is one of a kind. She even made us a routedescription to our New location
Lovely lady looking after the Gite with a good sense of humour and knowledge.
Great restaurant within 50mtrs. Nice basic breakfast.
- The owner is so nice and helpful. Nice house. Comfy bed..
Good bed. Secure parking. Plenty of sitting room for guests. Excellent restaurant in village – better if you can book ahead. Home-made jams.
Staying there keeps you clear of Lyon.
- Excellent stay! Very good service! Charming owner!
Located in Trept, 25 miles from Lyon, Les Galapons features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Aix-les-Bains is 28 miles from Les Galapons, and Chambéry is 29 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 12 miles from the property.
Had a great time. Rooms are spacious, vey clean, green outroor space, great bad, best shower.
Had dinner which was very very good and tog the hosts who are wonderful, warm and welcoming.
Dinner was very good value and highly recommended, especially the huge chees plate at the end. Great wine.
Great breakfast too with amazing homemade yogurt, fruits and pastries.
One of the best places in our France trip.
- Very friendly, genial owners, very clean and comfy rooms and delicious home made jams.
- Everything! It was much more than we expected. The room is beautiful and the garden full with attractions for the kids in all ages. Breakfast was very good.
- Everything from the gate to the way out. Perfect owners.
The family suite is very lovely, clean and thought through. we got a baby bed installed for my 8.5-month young daughter, wrap tray, baby seat for bathing and high chair were also available. The shower is fantastic! Which took the tiredness right away.
The Hotel has a large terrain, on which
are a pool, a small football ground, many comfortable seats/hanging beds under trees, loungers, grill place to be found. The breakfast with home-made jams, yoghurt and bread was delicious!
The host family is very friendly and open, they speak English and some German. After we finished the dinner they also joined us at the table, which was very nice and personal.
It is a beautiful place with nice people, a luxury family hotel beyond the price
La Bicyclette Fleurie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Bicyclette Fleurie offers accommodations in Villemoirieu, just 21 miles from Lyon.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Villeurbanne is 18 miles from La Bicyclette Fleurie, and Bron is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 9 miles from La Bicyclette Fleurie.
- We ate dinner twice at Bicyclette, the food was great.
Einfach traumhaft ?
We See us Next Year! Thank you for all
- Located in a beautiful little town with a charming French pure country side feel. The hotel has a swimming pool & a nice garden. Breakfast is great.
- Its in the heart of a beautiful area & the property itself is very relaxing. The couple that own this place really put their heart into making this place perfect for the guests. They have so many beautiful stories of their trips with bike to tell. The place is tastefully decorated and last but not least the organic homemade breakfast is amazing!
- We arrived before the booking in time and from the start couldn’t have been make more welcome, Richard and Natalie were the perfect hosts, we relaxed in their beautiful garden and Richard kept us well supplied with beer and the best wine I’ve had on this trip, the room was lovely and well equipped.
Les Basses Portes
Located in Saint-Baudille-de-la-Tour in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 24 miles from Lyon, Les Basses Portes features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Aix-les-Bains is 30 miles from Les Basses Portes, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 28 miles from the property. Saint Exupery Airport is 14 miles away.
- Very kind people welcomed us in this ancient structure, renovated with style. Wonderful park with a very nice swimming pool. Super breakfast open air.
- Comfortable, peaceful, excellent breakfast, easy to find. A very good overnight stop.
- Delightful cosy little place, hidden away in the heart of the countryside. Our room was beautifully decorated, and all the necessities were more than provided. Mireille, our hostess, was very friendly and helpful. We could have stayed longer, one night was not enough at this lovely B&B, so we look forward to returning again sometime soon!
Very nice, very quiet place at the end of a small village, nobody is around, very nice. Rooms are very well decorated, unique ones, very nice. Breakfast very nice, home-made jams and stuff. Dog friendly. Pool is also very nice in the summer.
Less than one hour from Lyon.
- This is a lovely B&B tucked away in the Alpine foothills. The room was cosy and clean with a super comfy bed and good wifi. Breakfast at a long rustic table with local jams, jellies and home-made bread. I could have stayed for days!
Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs is located in Grenay, just 14 miles from Lyon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Villefranche-sur-Saône is 28 miles from hôtes Goût Couleurs, and Villeurbanne is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 3.7 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Du Goût et des Couleurs.
- Newly renovated facilities; comfortable bed with lovely sheets; good breakfast.
- You need to speak some France. Nice house – hotel.
Hotel host was very friendly, helpful and out going.
- It was a beautiful restored house. The room was huge with doors opening onto roof terrace. Within walking distance of a lovely restaurant. Will be great when swimming pool is finished.
- Lovely large room, high quality fittings, cable TV. Handsome old property but with sympathetic updates
La Grange des Griottiers
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, La Grange des Griottiers is located in Saint-Priest in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 7 miles from Lyon.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. Villefranche-sur-Saône is 22 miles from La Grange des Griottiers, and Villeurbanne is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 7 miles from La Grange des Griottiers.
We had lovely stay at this Excellent Maison d’hôte! Absolutely lovely couple. Made us very welcome. We had a long drive and arrived very late and we were to tired to look elsewhere for food or wine. We had a bottle of good red wine offered by hostess with few snacks and nice glasses , she brought it all on the tray to the room. It was more than I expected.
Good shower to freshen up. All nice and clean. Lovely breakfast, like at home in the morning – good start for the day. We had a good rest before long journey. Definitely two satisfied customers we are 🙂
- A real nice bed and breakfast, where you receive a warm welcome. A family friendly atmosphere where you feel almost like at home. The breakfast was a dream, with fresh baked croissants and orange juice. The bedroom is really big and has been lovely arranged.
Excellent Maison d’hôte!
Very friendly Family with two adorable well educated children.
Very confortable Maisonette and Room.
- The hosts are very welcoming and sympathetic and I think the place is very nice during summer time, as it is located a bit outside the busy Lyon and is very calm. We got a very spacious room with everything arranged for our little baby (free of charge, of course). Breakfast, parking included in the price.
- Great position to reach eurexpo. Very kind family and big room
- We had lovely stay at this Excellent Maison d’hôte! Absolutely lovely couple. Made us very welcome. We had a long drive and arrived very late and we were to tired to look elsewhere for food or wine. We had a bottle of good red wine offered by hostess with few snacks and nice glasses , she brought it all on the tray to the room. It was more than I expected.
La mare aux canards
Located in Cordieux in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 15 miles from Lyon, La mare aux canards features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Mâcon is 28 miles from La mare aux canards, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 14 miles from La mare aux canards.
- the quiet environment / the cleanliness and the welcome of the owners.
- Everything, very peaceful, excellent hospitality and great host. Thank you Francoise.
- Great place to stay, hostess was wonderful. We would stay again.
- Thank you to the host, we very much enjoyed staying at her residence.
- Great stay here in late September whilst cycling the Dombes lake area. Really enjoyed the hospitality and the breakfasts. Kind hosts who have created a homely environment with interesting accomodation and decor. Thank you Francoise and Gerard.
La Ferme de Gringalet
La Ferme de Gringalet offers accommodations in Anthon. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Lyon is 15 miles from La Ferme de Gringalet, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 29 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- just an absolute pleasure and a true surprise. great atmosphere and truly authentic but with modern facilities like a great shower and bathroom. a more than personal welcome and a great breakfast. just a fresh breath of air
- Really nice location. Room was excellent. The owners have a fine eye for detail. Interior decoration is superb. You feel very much at home also because the owners are very very friendly. The breakfast was also very good with home made marmelades, pancakes, bread etc. Definitely would go back if I would be in the vicinity.
- Sehr schön restaurierte alte Farm aus dem 17. Jahrhundert. Sehr nette Hausherrin, super Frühstück und ein sehr schönes Zimmer mit bequemen Betten! Sehr viel Liebe und Arbeit in das Anwesen gesteckt!
- Accueil chaleureux, demeure magnifique, décorée avec beaucoup de goût, chambre spacieuse et très calme, parking couvert, petit déjeuner copieux avec confitures maison excellentes dans très une belle cuisine.
- El lugar es maravilloso al igual que la atención de sus dueños. Las habitaciones son comodisimas y con detalles de lujo. Es un lugar de ensueño
B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport
Showcasing an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport is located in Pusignan in the region of Rhône-Alpes. Just 11 miles from Lyon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Villefranche-sur-Saône is 23 miles from B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport, and Villeurbanne is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 2.5 miles from B&B Insolite entre Lyon et aéroport.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-chéruy Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Chéruy Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!