10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-briques Nord-pas-de-calais:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Roseraie offers accommodations in Saint-Étienne-au-Mont. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 11 miles from La Roseraie, and Calais is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Very comfortable. The hosts are very kind and helpfully.
- Good comfortable accommodation with welcoming hosts. Good value for money. Very well cared for and well cleaned.
- The host’s were very welcoming. The bed was very comfortable and the bath/shower was sumptuous. The breakfast was excellent, with home made Apple,rhubarb and jam preserves,lovely croissants and freshly squeezed orange juice.
- Pleasant garden. Attractive building. Good beds. Seems to have recently been renovated. Good breakfast
The positives were;
The garden was pretty and the house looked nice. There was a service lift that took luggage.
Le Plein Air
Le Plein Air is located in Saint-Étienne-au-Mont, just 11 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Calais is 22 miles from Le Plein Air, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 3.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 11 miles from Le Plein Air.
- Generous room size and lovely bathroom. Host very attentive
- Personal touch of owner during stay, especially with the breakfast and in finding somewhere to eat out on a Monday night in France when most places were shut…
- The place is very nice, surrounded by history and nature. The region is not known as others in France, but indeed a very nice discovery for us. The house is clean, modern & ancient in the same time, at night absolute silent. Owners are just perfect hosts, they leave you freedom, and suggest trips/restaurants/what to do according to their knowledge. Feels like beeing among family while travelling, so top! There are also huge commercial centers near by, and two cities to visit.
- The owner of the guesthouse, Katy, was very welcoming. She helped us plan our stay at the Cote d’Opale and advised us what local attractions we need to visit. We enjoyed the breakfast a lot – the coffee was excellent!
Fabulous room and excellent hostess. We used the stay as a stopover to get an early start to travel south the next day.
Close to Hardelot which is full of great restaurants and local attractions, golf, horses etc.
Our hostess speaks perfect English which was good as our French is a bit lacking.
All in all, a great place to stay. Recommended. Good value!
Le Prince Gourmand
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Prince Gourmand is located in Echinghen in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, just 13 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Calais is 20 miles from Le Prince Gourmand, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 3 miles away. Le Touquet Airport is 12 miles from the property.
The hosts Christine and Bernard were wonderful and could not have been more helpful and attentive.
Very quiet location with views over garden and adjoining fields. Such a good nights sleep! Breakfast was excellent the next morning. All in all a lovely stay and I would be very happy to recommend this accommodation to friends and family.
- Fantastic breakfast, friendly helpful owners, lovely rural location, all very ‘country living’
Excellent accueil avec de très bons conseils pour nos visites et nos repas, bel environnement calme, super petit déjeuner, chambre belle et confortable.
On aurait aimé testé la table d’hôte mais ce n’était pas possible ce week-end.
- Le calme, l’espace, l’accueil, le confort, le petit déjeuner, les conseils promenades et restaurants…
Des hôtes merveilleux et une maison idyllique. Christine et Bernard, merci pour cette parenthèse remplie de chaleur et de bienveillance.
Pour les voyageurs, allez-y les yeux fermés, mais ouvrez-les bien grands quand vous serez sur place !
- The hosts Christine and Bernard were wonderful and could not have been more helpful and attentive.
Le clos de Tournes
Le clos de Tournes is located in Echinghen, just 12 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.Calais is 20 miles from Le clos de Tournes, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hotes Pause en Chemin
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Chambre d’Hotes Pause en Chemin is located in Condette, just 9 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Calais is 23 miles from Hotes Pause Chemin, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 10 miles from Chambre d’Hotes Pause en Chemin.
- Everything was perfect. The rural, quiet but convenient location, the extremely friendly hosts and the breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast, and our host, Christine was simply wonderful.
- The friendly owners and the convenient location. The room was warm clean and comfortable and they provided everything you would need.
- The property was in very good condition with an excellent breakfast and the view from the breakfast table breathtaking.
- Clean, welcoming, A very caring host. Filling breakfast with home made jams. Couldn’t ask for more.
Enclos de l’Evêché
One of our best sellers in Boulogne-sur-Mer! This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Enclos de l’Evêché offers accommodations in Boulogne-sur-Mer.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 14 miles from Enclos de l’Evêché, and Calais is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 15 miles from Enclos de l’Evêché.
- Very nice guest house in the center of Bologne sur Mer. The staff is very friendly and the breakfast was nice.
Nice location in old town, parking available next door. Spaces difficult to find during the day, but OK after 5 pm. Comfortable spacious room. Comfortable bed. Nice shower room.
Lovely breakfast. Friendly attentive host. Character property. Lots of nice restaurants nearby.
- A lovely old house perfectly situated in the old walled part of Boulogne. Very quiet at night. Good parking next door to the hotel. Lovely breakfast. A good choice of restaurants and bars within walking distance. We will stay here again.
The room was nice and big, bed very comfortable and it was quiet. The bathroom again, was huge and the shower (over bath) had very good water pressure and plenty of hot water.
The breakfast had a nice selection of cold food, the coffee was full flavour but very smooth. The fresh orange juice was gorgeous.
- A lovely building with a very comfortable room. Lovely bathroom. Ideally located and good value. A nice quiet location a few hundred yards from a busy bustling area – Free Parking – Loved it!!
Chambres d’Hôtes La Belle Haute
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Chambres d’Hôtes La Belle Haute is located in Boulogne-sur-Mer, 14 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage and 19 miles from Calais.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Wissant is 11 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Belle Haute, and Wimereux is 3.6 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 14 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes La Belle Haute.
Our host was friendly & helpful.
We traveled as a family of 4 (our girls are 12&14) and this accommodation was perfect – separate bedroom with 2 single beds for the girls, wifi, a huge bathroom and spacious apartment. Excellent location in the old town and we were lucky with getting a car park close by. Special mention about the delicious breakfast with freshly squeezed orange juice and lots of attention to detail.
- Wow! The rooms were amazing, but most importantly, the host was amazing. The breakfast was one of the kind, and it couldn’t be more French, fresh, delicious and elegant. The location is also good. But what I liked the most was the spirit of the host, she’s just a lovely lady with a big heart and a good personality. Loved it.
- Ambience, very friendly and helpful owner, excellent breakfast.
- Fantastic breakfast. Room was very large and Sandrine the owner was lovely. Overall a really lovely hotel in an excellent location. Would definitely stay again.
- Very copious breakfast with delicious pain perdu made specially. Useful advice on where to eat. Beautiful room with loads of space and very warm for which we were grateful on such a cold day.
- Our host was friendly & helpful.
Le relais de saint Jacques
Le relais de saint Jacques is located in Boulogne-sur-Mer, just 14 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage.Each room has a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Calais is 19 miles from Le relais de saint Jacques, and Dover is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- This is a 16th century house full of character and charm. Emanuel is the perfect host/owner and prepares a sumptuous breakfast. We will be back.
This establishment is very special, exceptional. We probably had our best ever breakfast in France.
We will definitely stay there during our next trip to Boulogne, that is, if there is a vacancy.
- The property is in the heart of the old town, just steps from the ramparts, castle, town center and downtown areas. Emanuel has restored this home to be very comfortable and spacious. We were surprised to find we had the entire home to ourselves. On top of the complimentary bottle of wine, Emanuel also provided a breakfast that was made with care and featured many local and country specific items. Our expectations were far exceeded!
- We had a wonderful stay at the Le relais de saint Jacque in early April 2018 . I stayed there with my wife while travelling to and from the north of France.. The property is very clean, comfortable, with plenty of space…I recommend you try the experience yourself in favor of you average boring hotel room. If you’re looking for a warm welcome, comfortable stay with a 5* breakfast that looks and tastes amazing then look no further! The bread Emanuel served was probably the best I’ve eaten, along with the home made jams, cheese, fresh tea’s and coffee. This is a real french experience, with a great host, well done to that man, we’ll see you soon Emanuel Trev/Kate. Say hello to the friendly cats 🙂
- Really lovely place and fantastic host would highly recommend and will return we hope.
Au coin du spa
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Boulogne-sur-Mer in the region of Nord-Pas-de-Calais, 14 miles from Le Touquet-Paris-Plage, Au coin du spa features a sun terrace and views of the garden.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Calais is 19 miles from Au coin du spa, and Dover is 31 miles from the property. Le Touquet Airport is 14 miles away.
- Everything was great, the room, the breakfast the jacuzzi, the garden, the cat, everything.
Very comfortable bed, modern functional bathroom and excellently situated in the centre of Boulogne.
Nothing too much trouble for the hosts.
- Loved the space within the rooms. Loved the hot tub, great breakfast and really friendly owners
- We had a lovely spacious suite of rooms and the owner was very helpful.
- Very nice place, excellent value for money. Central location, clean, service was outstanding!
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, Ilot Désille offers accommodations in Boulogne-sur-Mer.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Le Touquet-Paris-Plage is 14 miles from Ilot Désille, and Calais is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Airport, 14 miles from Ilot Désille.
- Great location for Boulogne main town and old town. Nice welcome and great value for money.
- Je voulais juste échanger la clef de ma maison avec celle de ce charmant studio…tout est parfait plus une décoration très très sympathique…on se sent bien tout de suite. Déjeuner parfait et une hôtesse souriante et très disponible d’une grande gentillesse. J ‘espère fort y retourner.
- Accueil très chaleureux. Appartement très confortable proche du centre ville et calme. Petits déjeuners copieux. Excellent rapport qualité prix.
- Appartement très sympa, chaleureux et bien placé. Personnel très à l’écoute.
- Propriétaire ++, appartement très confortable avec tout le matériel nécessaire, petit déjeuner ++. A conseiller !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-briques Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Briques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!