10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-barret Rhône-alps:
Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice is located in Truinas in the region of Rhône-Alpes. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms include a private bathroom.Valence is 26 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Le Saint Maurice, and Montélimar is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Location, pool, pétanque, owners. When local restaurants were closed they offered to prepare supper for us, it was delicious.
- Adventure to get to this beautifully restored farmhouse and delightful family. Enjoyed exquisite bath and lounge by the pool Best nights sleep in quiet and comfy bed. Merci!
- Extremely nice personnel! Lovely location, clean and stylish room and Provence style, swimming pool with super cool view and amazing dog Jessy 🙂 This hotel was one of the best parts of our honey moon!
- La gentillesse et l’attention des propriétaires. Le cadre et la qualité des chambres ainsi que le dîner.
- L’accueil de nos hôtes, adorables et serviables. La chambre spacieuse et le lit confortable et douillet. La belle salle de bain avec la grande baignoire vintage au milieu. La machine à café/thé à dispo dans la chambre. Le petit déjeuner gourmand avec les confitures maison. Le cadre et la vue. En bref tout 🙂
Les Griottes is located in Charols, 23 miles from Valence and 11 miles from Montélimar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV.Die is 23 miles from Les Griottes, and Vaison-la-Romaine is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 48 miles from Les Griottes.
- Welcome, accommodation, breakfast and personal attention all excellent. It’s a fascinating place to stay. Highly recommended
- L’accueil “accentué” et culturel et puis les 3 gros toutous joueurs !
Landschaftlich wunderbar gelegene Unterkunft. Liebevoll gepflegt von den sehr netten Inhabern, die den Gast, zusammen mit Ihren Haus- und Hoftieren ein “herzlich willkommen zu sein” spüren lassen.
Die Ausstattung ist sehr gut, die Räume und das Bad ordentlich groß und gemütlich.
Das Frühstück, zusammen am großen Esstisch, war sehr lecker und reichlich – einfach alles was man braucht. Ich kann “Les Griottes” uneingeschränkt weiterempfehlen und freue mich darauf irgendwann dort wieder Gast zu sein.
- Bon accueil chambre très spacieuse avec un salon véritable petit studio indépendant
Accueil chaleureux, fraicheur de la chambre alors qu’il faisait 38°C dehors.
Il s’agit d’une vraie suite avec salon, chambre, frigidaire et salle de bain
Located in Truinas, 26 miles from Valence, La Souche features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Montélimar is 17 miles from La Souche, and Die is 18 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 48 miles away.
- The owners, Monika & Philipe sont formidable. Beautiful views. Great breakfasts! Recently, tastefully renovated.
- The room was large and comfy for three adults.Views were stunning.Our breakfast was sourced and produced locally,tasty and filling.This is a beautifully run B&B and would return any time. WiFi excellent. Parking great.
- Phil and Monique are very friendly. The breakfast is fantastic. The views are the best!
We had a lovely stay! Monika and Philippe are the friendliest of hosts. Do try Philippes food too.
The house is an authentic old building but the rooms are recently renovated so bathrooms etc are very comfortable and new. They have a very beautiful pool with a view. And last but not least, the beds were outstanding.
Très bon accueil de nos hôtes fort sympathiques.
Petit déjeuner copieux et très bonne literie dans une chambre à 3 lits immense!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Cigales offers accommodations in Charols. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Valence is 24 miles from Les Cigales, and Montélimar is 10 miles from the property. Caumont Airport is 47 miles away.
- extremely picturesque location beautiful old house very comfortable and very congenial host
- Rooms are clean and nice, not close from the road thus pretty quiet.
- Quiet location, friendly owners and lovely breakfast.
- We had a wonderful stay in this fantastic building! Our room was very cosy and had a huge and modern bathroom. The breakfast was great! Nice hosts of the place and it’s a real bonus that you can use the kitchen facilities and also have coffee and tea for free. We want to return in summer to see how it looks like then as well!
- The Chateau was simply lovely. It has been renovated so the bedrooms and bathroom were all new but still retained that country stylish feel. The staff, especially Pierre, were very friendly during the length of our stay. The breakfast is delicious i.e. jams, honey, yogurt all home made on their farm 🙂
Au Rêve Chatoyant
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Au Rêve Chatoyant is located in Souspierre in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 29 miles from Orange. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Valence is 27 miles from Au Rêve Chatoyant, and Montélimar is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 43 miles from the property.
La chambre spacieuse avec une jolie vue sur le jardin.
L’accueil du propriétaire.
- Las mermeladas del desayuno eran muy buenas y el responsable muy atento y amable con buenos conocmientos de la zona. Me gustó el estilo particular del alojamiento.
- Accueil chaleureux, décoration du jardin et de l’intérieur truffée d’idées bien pensées. Ambiance vraiment sympa, je recommande.
- Accueil sympa..petit déjeuner copieux..endroit original et chaleureux
- Séjour parfait, une chambre spacieuse, grande douche.Cadre magnifique proche de tous les points à visiter.Accueil parfait, petit déjeuner et musiques cool.
- La chambre spacieuse avec une jolie vue sur le jardin.
Weekend en Provence
Weekend en Provence is located in Comps, 28 miles from Valence and 18 miles from Montélimar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find luggage storage space at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and bike rental is available. A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Die is 18 miles from Weekend en Provence, and Vaison-la-Romaine is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 47 miles from Weekend en Provence.
- Very peaceful and charming place to find inspiration and enjoy extended, pure nature. The children also were happy to discover the natursl site and play table tennis. Breakfast and Breakfast terrace are excellent. Looking forward to our next stay at Weekend en Provence
- The location is superb, even though it was hard work cycling up there! We had a large room with private bathroom. The food cooked and served by the hostess was simply superb. She is a fascinating lady and we very much enjoyed meeting her.
- The place is just wonderful, location is fantastic. The hosts are very, very nice and helpful and it also adds to the experience. You do have the feeling you are staying in and old farm house in the country (well, you really are staying in an old authentic farm house…). You can see the personal touches and attention the owners have with the details. Wonderful experience, would be a nice place to go and stay a couple of days relaxing and enjoying the peace and tranquility. Breakfast (and dinner) in the terrace with the lovely view is just fantastic. We stayed in the room with the bathroom and it is lovely with a charming rustic feeling. There is even a Tipi to stay if you want. Definitely going back.
De gastheer en dame zijn zeer vriendelijk en gastvrij en kunnen goede tips over de omgeving geven. Ontbijtwensen mochten doorgegeven worden.
Het uitzicht vanuit de tipi was geweldig. Een plek om naar terug te gaan.
- J’ai aimé la beauté et le confort de l’endroit. Les propriétaires ont le sens de l’accueil et de la sympathie. Le repas proposé était délicieux! L’endroit se trouve au cœur des chemins de randonnée!
Domaine du Vivier
Featuring free WiFi, Domaine du Vivier offers accommodations in Saint-Gervais-sur-Roubion. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Valence is 23 miles from Domaine du Vivier, and Montélimar is 8 miles away. Caumont Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Beautiful property, serene location, nice swimming pool
- Domaine du Viviers is a truly remarkable place – very amiable people created “une tres belle maison”, very quiet, remote enough from any city noise (or light pollution, in case you happen to be into Perseides in August), but close enough to any major attractions – Great base to visit Montélimar or La Caverne du Pont D’Arc with its 36000 year old cave paintings. If I made any mistakes this summer, it is not to plan for more time here.
- Very quite environment in the countryside, in a beautiful restored old property. Large room with good bed. Good breakfast.
- Beautiful setting, conveniently located for us between Geneva and the lavender fields/Provence area: close to main roads but in a beautiful tranquil setting with an amazing 360 view. Even though arrived quite late, the owners were mega friendly. Breakfast was great on a beautiful terrace outside. The pool looked great too though we didn’t have time to use it. The building is old and gorgeous.
Tout simplement super des hotes très accueillants un petit déjeuner super avec tout le confort
Le lieu est vraiment atypique et très inspirants
Donnes très envie d’y retourner
Des prestations vraiment top
Located in La Bégude-de-Mazenc, 29 miles from Orange, Le Jabelin features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Valence is 27 miles from Le Jabelin, and Montélimar is 7 miles away. Caumont Airport is 44 miles from the property.
- The peace and quiet of the country side. The host spoke good English but helped with French. He was thoughtful and very entertaining but not intrusive. Breakfast was excellent. This is a good place to make a base to explore this part of Provence. I highly recommend this B&B
- Very good host & bedroom. Good local restaurant & nearby sites.
- Excellent value with (modest) free breakfast included. Very solicitous host. Good advice on evening restaurants.
- Spacious room, good shower, big bed and very nice building. Lovely atmosphere and a welcoming and pleasant owner. Felt like home. Would come back!
- I turned up rather late in the evening having booked half an hour before, and evidently surprised the resident owner, Jan. He was the soul of welcome however. Is an old farmhouse in very quiet surroundings, room was supremely comfortable, and considering they were not expecting guests that day, the breakfast more than adequate. Civilised.
Lilas et Glycine
Located in Dieulefit, 30 miles from Orange, Lilas et Glycine features a terrace and views of the garden.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Valence is 29 miles from Lilas et Glycine, and Montélimar is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Caumont Airport, 43 miles from Lilas et Glycine.
- OUr hosts were delightful, it had a nice garden and the beds were comfortable. The location was in the centre of Dieulefit and everything was in walking distance.
- Catherine and her husband are wonderful hosts. We were traveling by bicycle and a rainstorm was due the afternoon we arrived in Dieulefit. Catherine said we could check in at noon, which allowed us to avoid the storm. Catherine prepared delicious French family style dinners and joined us for the meal. She informed us that there was a Homage to Jacques Brel concert at the new theater, We were able to attend the concert with her. Before dinner that evening, she played Jacques Brel records while we sat in front of the warm fire in the living room. The next night she joined us for a baroque music concert at a local church. After the concert, Catherine gave us a night time tour of the historical center. Our bikes were easily accommodated on the dry, protected porch. Catherine is a cyclist also and advised us on the 2 bike rides we did in the lovely surrounding area.
- Déjeuner très agréable et hôte a l’écoute de ses clients. Lieu agréable et confortable.
Le calme très appréciable.
La chambre très agréable et très bien équipée.
Le lit très confortable.
Séjour idyllique dans le cadre merveilleux d’une ville originale et artistique (FESTIVAL ECLATS).,
“LILAS ET GLYCINES”, à deux pas du centre, vous offre plus qu’une simple chambre d’hôtel.
Accueil chaleureux, déco étudiée, petites attentions et disponibilité de l’hôtesse des lieux, font toute la différence, sans compter un prix “tout doux”
Je la recommande
Mas De La Lance
One of our best sellers in Roche-Saint-Secret! Mas De La Lance is located in Roche-Saint-Secret, 25 miles from Orange and 15 miles from Montélimar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Die is 26 miles from Mas De La Lance, and Vaison-la-Romaine is 16 miles away. Caumont Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Large rooms; Spotless bathrooms; Wonderful food. Our hosts were helpful and kind. The grounds were well tended, including the pool and covered veranda. Our dinner was the perfect ending to a road trip through Provence. We highly recommend Mas De La Lance.
Wonderful soft waffles for breakfast.
Table d’hote – delicious home cooked food – great value for money. Homemade wine to boot as an appetiser. Agnes is a lovely cook.
- The host was very friendly and nice. She had few available rooms and proposed us to choose those we liked the most. Whole house is decorated in nice Provence style design. Calm and relaxing place. I recommend!
- Breakfast and tablet d’hôtes were amazing with all kind of homemade delicious dishes. Rooms very spacious and clean. Nice view on terrace. Quiet. Very hostfree owners.
- Our stay was amazing and we would have loved to stay longer! It’s a house looking exactly as you’d imagine it in the Provence. We had a very spacious room for up to four people with a lovely view over the surrounding hills. The hosts were extremely nice and welcoming! And the breakfast was a great start into the day (even including Crêpes!)! I highly recommend the Mas – it’s close to many nice villages.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-de-barret Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-de-Barret Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!