10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-dʼhéry Franche-comté:
Located in Pont-dʼHéry, 24 miles from Besançon, Moulin Chantepierre features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Les Rousses is 29 miles from Moulin Chantepierre, and Lons-le-Saunier is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 24 miles from Moulin Chantepierre.
- A very nice and welcoming place to stay indeed, will be back!
- Location is wonderfull, swimming pool was really nice after a 8 hour drive. Really welcome atmosphere, would definetely consider returning next year. Ideal location to spend the night while travelling to wintersport.
- Eating as a group of French ,Dutch ,Belgian people ,great fun and really good simple food .Fantastic view from ‘the red room ‘
- Lieu agréable et accueil trés sympathique. On se sent comme à la maison et la piscine intérieure est un beau lieu de détente après de belles balades dans la region.
- Camere molto belle, ricordatevi il costume per la piscina
Le P’tit Bonheur
Located in Chilly-sur-Salins in the region of Franche-Comté, 25 miles from Besançon, Le P’tit Bonheur features a terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Les Rousses is 29 miles from Le P’tit Bonheur, and Lons-le-Saunier is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- L’accueil convivial et chaleureux de Marie Claude et Roger dans un logement parfait pour nous,le petit déjeuner est parfait et complet avec des produits fait maison nous avons énormément apprécié le repas du soir lors de notre arrivée,merci Marie Claude pour l’excellente fondue,continuez comme celà nous reviendrons,Odile et Christian
Produits du terroir fortement appréciés au petit déjeuner.
Discours de l’hôte et conseils sur les visites
- Nous remercions monsieur et Madame Clerc de leur accueil. L endroit est calme. C est vraiment ce que l on recherchait. Un vrai petit déjeuner campagnard (pain frais confitures différentes et maison. Gâteau de ménage maison yaourts maison et pour finir Comté. Merci pour tout.😃.
- Nous ne sommes restés qu’une nuit , mais nous avons pu apprécier le confort de cette chambre . L’accueil, la propreté, le petit déjeuner. … Voilà une halte reposante ! Nous recommandons vivement !
Petit déj sympa.
nous recommandons ce gîte aux amoureux de la nature.
Closerie Les Capucines
Located in Arbois in the region of Franche-Comté, 26 miles from Besançon, Closerie Les Capucines features a sun terrace and views of the pool.All rooms have a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Lons-le-Saunier is 19 miles from Closerie Les Capucines, and Dole is 19 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The property was really nice. The room absolutely perfekt furnished.
Great location in Arbois.
Nice view from the room on the second floor.
- Charming hotel in middle of Arbois. Our room had a stunning view over the garden and the mountains. Nice mix between old and new, lots of art and nice decorations. Very nice staff.
- This is a really lovely property. But there are some difficulties accessing the upper levels as they can only be reached via a staircase, so it’s a bit of a schlepp with any heavy bags (and we definitely had one!). But this didn’t deter us from really enjoying our time there. We had one of the rooms on the top floor facing the back yard area where there is a pool and garden. Lovely view of surrounding hills and bird songs. The rooms are bright, colorful and modern, an interesting mix with the 17th C architectural details of the building. Plenty of parking was available in a town lot just up the street (visible from the hotel). The proprietress was very friendly, had abundant energy and was very helpful with making dinner reservations. Would absolutely return for another visit.
- Comfortable and spacious rooms- lovely breakfast and lovely property. Would love to visit in the spring or summer
Chambre d’hôtes l’Etoile du Berger
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambre d’hôtes l’Etoile du Berger offers accommodations in Arbois. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Besançon is 28 miles from dhôtes lEtoile Berger, and Lons-le-Saunier is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Comfortable room with balcony in a historic building in a village in the Jura; handy to Arbois; firendly helpful proprietors; nice breakfast.
Good for overnight stop, relatively easy access to autoroute.
- Lovely house, nicely renovated and decorated. Nice breakfast.
- The old farm construction is beautifull and the guest house is well decorated.
- King size bathroom, great character, lovely breakfast, friendly host.
Obliging hostess, easy to park next to hotel
Good (continental) breakfast, sadly no protein, only bread and jam style.
- Comfortable room with balcony in a historic building in a village in the Jura; handy to Arbois; firendly helpful proprietors; nice breakfast.
Chambres d’Hôtes Pom’ Paille
Located in Pupillin in the region of Franche-Comté, 28 miles from Besançon, Chambres d’Hôtes Pom’ Paille features a terrace and views of the mountains.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Les Rousses is 31 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Lons-le-Saunier is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Wonderful breakfast! Lovely shower, comfortable bed, lots of space. And their son has a great fondue restaurant in Arbois!
- Lovely place in a charming village of the Jura area. The breakfast was nice. The hosts were lovely and very helpful.
- The hosts were helpful and friendly and they cooked us a delicious five course meal with a large variety of wine to compliment the meal.
un grand lit confortable, au calme
un petit déjeuner personnalisé avec des produits faits maison
Une hôtesse accueillante et avenante
- Gutes Frühstück, alles gut – insgesamt mehr Leistung als Preis!!!
Chambre d’hôtes Chez Claudine
Located in Rennes-sur-Loue in the region of Franche-Comté, 18 miles from Besançon, Chambre d’hôtes Chez Claudine features a playground and terrace.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Lons-le-Saunier is 27 miles from Chambre d’hôtes Chez Claudine, and Dole is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Kris and Kirsten are lovely people. The thing a frazzled traveller needs at the end of a long day (in my case from Italy through Switzerland “sans Vignette”) is a calm and friendly welcome. I arrived late by motorcycle and was invited to put my bike in the barn, a blessing considering the heavy rain that arrived the next day. The apartment was great – kettle and tea available! Breakfast really good and nice to sit around a table and chat with other guests.
I stayed in this B&B last year and decided to stop over again on my
return trip to uk. This time I had a ground floor room with little
decked terrace. The accommodation is somewhat ‘no frills’ but
the bed was very comfortable and I slept well in spite of very warm
weather and touch of sciatica! There is a kettle/mugs/tea &
coffee in the room (unusual in France.) The owners are a very pleasant
young Belgian couple, who speak perfect English. Breakfast was an array
of bread, yogurt, cold meat/cheese, juice, cereal, various teas and
Dutch specialities. You would be hard pressed to find a better breakfast
in a 4* hotel. The location is quiet with a shady, tree lined campsite
next to the river. There is a pretty village a few minutes drive away
with pub (bar/restaurant) and live music the evening I visited,
which was a bonus. I only stayed at Chez Claudine one night as en route
to Dieppe – maybe longer next year.
- This countryside B&B provides delicius breakfast. I enjoyed local cheese – really tasty, similar to Gruyere. Hosts are very nice and informative, so I listened to them a walked through a village to the river – very beautiful.
- Every friendly hosts! Our room has a direct exit to the yard. Every quiet place to sleep. Dinner with hosts and other guests is recommended!
- Very friendly owners who speak numerous languages. A very interest old building about 8km out of Salins-les-Bans. Good breakfast. Would definitely stay again if in the area.
La part des anges
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La part des anges offers accommodations in Pupillin. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.Besançon is 28 miles from La part des anges, and Les Rousses is 31 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 19 miles away.
- The ambience of the room and the rural setting was excellent. We loved the rustic decor of the room and the whole house. The breakfast was excellent as well.
- Lovely ladies taking care of us, very friendly and forthcoming. The location is great, right at the end of a picturesque village in an old farmhouse done up nicely. The room was big and the bathroom had everything you need. For breakfast all guests were seated at one long table and we had a nice chat. We will definitely come again.
- Everyone is very nice and the breakfast is really good. We loved it.
- Sehr ruhige Lage, Gastgeberin seht nett, gute Ausstattung
- Super Frühstück an einem grossen Tisch. Rührei, Pfannkuchen, alles dabei…
Chambres d’Hôtes des Fées
Featuring free WiFi and a spa center, Chambres d’Hôtes des Fées offers pet-friendly accommodations in Pretin, just 23 miles from Besançon. Free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Lons-le-Saunier is 22 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes des Fées, and Dole is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 21 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes des Fées.
No reviews yet.
Le Détour is situated in Buffard in the Franche-Comté region, just 18.6 miles from Besançon and 31.1 miles from Dole. The B&B is set within a garden and offers a terrace, bicycle rental and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The non-smoking guest rooms at Le Détour are soundproofed and offer a view of the garden. They each include a seating area and a private bathroom with a shower.Drinks are served in the bar and traditional meals can be preparedby Le Détour upon request. Breakfast is served every morning and the property has a library where guests can read books or play board games.Free private parking is possible on site and Douchar Train Station is 4.3 miles away. The property is a 1-hour drive from Dijon and 5 miles from the Arc-et-Senans Royal Saltworks.
- Everything was excellent. The hosts made us feel very welcome and quickly solved an issue with a double booking. We were very happy to have chosen “Le Détour”.
- Clean comfortable, nice location, warm welcome, very historic.
- Garden, room, breakfast, welcome, comfy bed, short walk to excellent local restaurant.
- The cleanness of the room etc, the beds very comfy, very friendly,
- The rooms, garden and the setting of the building are absolutely delightful and the owner is very friendly. The auberge nearby and wthin easy walking distance is a good choice for an evening meal.
Che’Val d’Amour offers accommodations in Écleux. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Besançon is 22 miles from Che’Val d’Amour, and Lons-le-Saunier is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- Rustic location. Friendly owners. Interesting fellow guest. Wood burning stove. Kettle for tea.
- Cosy place for those who likes countryside and relaxing and peaceful environment. And you like horses! Host was very friendly and helpful.
- very quiet and rural, seeing the horses, informal breakfast at chosen time
- Quiet, comfortable, rural (& horse riding can be arranged), clean, pleasantly furnished & well equipped. Breakfast flexible and pleasant choices. Handy for Arbois and the wonderful local wines (the local coop has an outlet), cheeses & probably the best patissiery in the world.
- Une belle ambiance nature au milieu des prairies et des arbres en vert printemps
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-dʼhéry Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-dʼHéry Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!