10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-audemer Upper Normandy:
Le Clos du Quesney
Set in a 1740s mansion, this B&B is surrounded by a hectare of garden. With a typical, Normandy style, it is located in Corneville-sur-Risle, in the heart of Boucles De La Seine Normande Regional Nature Park.Le Clos du Quesney offers rooms with a unique décor. It features free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.In the breakfast room, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast every morning. It includes homemade yogurts, cakes and drinks, served in porcelain pottery.Free private parking is possible on site and Honfleur is 18 miles away. Bec-Hellouin Abbey is 7.5 miles away.
I love the whole bedroom with cute shabby chick style decoration . Bathroom is also big and clean .
The entire house is clean and comfy .
- We had such a great time. The place looks amazing, the room is comfortable and breakfast was fantastic with local produce. It was a great place to stay in!
- Everything! Breakfast was homemade and excellent. The host was very helpful and friendly. The location was beautiful and peaceful. The room was clean and full of character, as was the rest of the property.
- Best breakfast, all homemade from Pierre. Welcome is wonderful and setting is quiet and so French. Loved the bathroom that made me feel like a princess. Pierre is a great host! Perfection is there
- Excellent host, perfect breakfast with homemade goodies! Beautiful old house with all the facilities needed. Very quiet & peaceful location. Spacious room with a lovely bathroom. Perfect for the romantic stay.
- I love the whole bedroom with cute shabby chick style decoration . Bathroom is also big and clean .
Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle offers accommodations in Fourmetot, just 22 miles from Deauville. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Honfleur is 16 miles from Le Petit Manoir Vernelle, and Rouen is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 24 miles from Le Petit Manoir de la Vernelle.
First of all is the hosting! The owner was very very nice.Good english, very interesting to talk with and was very flexible with our requests. Second, the decoration that they give in the restorated house (from 1792!!) Is amazing with lot of style and the taste. The yard is very large, green with many fruit trees and friendly animals grazing around.
The setting of the rooms is perfect for families.
The location is few km from the highway and still super quiet.
- Meal were delicious, home cooked and nothing was too much trouble. Room was spacious, clean and comfortable. Hosts couldn’t have been more welcoming. Strongly recommended for short stays.
- Gorgeously simple place with smiles and kind people always happy to help. Service perfect, room perfect and location perfect. Thank you
- The host was very friendly and spoke English very well. Superb breakfast. Large and nice terrain around the house with many animals, and a very happy dog to play with!
- Breakfast was perfect every day! Great wifi, awesome restaurant suggestions and conversation with Stefan.
- First of all is the hosting! The owner was very very nice.Good english, very interesting to talk with and was very flexible with our requests. Second, the decoration that they give in the restorated house (from 1792!!) Is amazing with lot of style and the taste. The yard is very large, green with many fruit trees and friendly animals grazing around.
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Ecole Buissonnière
Chambres d’Hôtes L’Ecole Buissonnière is located in Trouville-la-Haule, 23 miles from Deauville and 15 miles from Honfleur.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Rouen is 23 miles from L’Ecole Buissonnière, and Étretat is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Immaculately clean; spacious; tranquil setting (small village, but only 20 min drive from Rouen). Comfy bed, on mezzanine floor. Tea/coffee making facilities, a bonus! Lovely choice of fresh breads (and cheeses / jams) for breakfast.
Francois & Peggy were brilliant hosts, friendly & helpful. We only stayed one night travelling back to Calais but could have easily stayed longer as it would be an ideal base for traveling to locations in the area.
Parking was not on the property but right outside on a quiet road.
The garden of the property is beautifully maintained. Highly recommend.
Self contained duplex in recent outbuilding conversion.
There was a good restaurant in a nearby village.
Lovely host who provided great local information.
Loved the property and the surroundings.
Good breakfast with nice banter with the owner.
Room was cozy and comfortable with all you may need during your stay.
But most of all I liked our hosts and the breakfast!
Located in Foulbec in the region of Haute-Normandie, 15 miles from Deauville, L’escapade features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Honfleur is 8 miles from L’escapade, and Rouen is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Wonderful settings and property. You are in the middle of a quiet landscape. Fréderique and her husband were welcoming and very nice. Loved the breakfast. Hope we will go back.
We were lated to arrive, but the lady was so nice to wait us. And lead us to the room. Everything was prefect. You can try the jam, which made by themselves. And find the apple tree in the garden.
The lady was not so good in english, but is very warm to welcome us and try to explain us many things.
- Very good and diversified breakfast. Big and clean bedroom. Private parking. Nice place to stay for a couple of days.
- Spotlessly clean, beautiful gardens and room, fantastic hosts, great facilities, lovely area and delicious homemade breakfast.
- Breakfast was excellent the owners could not do enough for us. The location was excellent easy to find and a good base to explore from.
La Bonne Auberge
Featuring free WiFi, a barbecue and a sun terrace, La Bonne Auberge offers accommodations in Vieux-Port, just 24 miles from Deauville. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.Honfleur is 17 miles from La Bonne Auberge, and Rouen is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 27 miles from La Bonne Auberge.
The history of the Auberge dates from the 1700! amazing! The place still keeps its character yet is clean and cozy. Bertrand was a fantastic host, and also for our dinner which we had in front of a warm fire. A delicious Normandy meal! Breakfast was just as nice.
We really enjoyed watching the boats cruise down the river, even though it was cold out, it was enjoyable, I hope we can return in the spring!
- La Bonne Auberge is a very ancient inn which has been running on and off for the past centuries. The atmosphere is beautiful and Bertrand is very welcoming and happy to share stories about the place. Enjoy a glass of local cider by the fireplace and imagine writers and impressionists who came through this historical place.
- Exceptional view, tranquil, a little piece of heaven
- After a difficult start caused by the constant rain (drains blocked) we were looked after brilliantly by Pierre who was standing in for the owners. He could not have been more helpful. Also the food was wonderful.
- The wonderful picturesque and peaceful location of the property on the bank of the River Seine was a real treat. The great care taken by Phillipe Emanuel in looking after us throughout our stay, including preparing a special vegetarian dinner for my wife, was all very much appreciated. The bedroom which was in a small cottage in the garden of the property was very comfortable and also included a separate little kitchen and a bathroom. It was all so quiet and peaceful and in very beautiful surroundings.
- The history of the Auberge dates from the 1700! amazing! The place still keeps its character yet is clean and cozy. Bertrand was a fantastic host, and also for our dinner which we had in front of a warm fire. A delicious Normandy meal! Breakfast was just as nice.
Les Cloches de Corneville
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Les Cloches de Corneville offers accommodations in Corneville-sur-Risle. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Deauville is 23 miles from Les Cloches de Corneville, and Honfleur is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 24 miles from Les Cloches de Corneville.
- the cleanliness was second to none. room was fab, food was great and we got a lovely tour of the bell tower as well. very friendly hosts that were great with our son brought him out a box of toys to play with.
A querky hotel with interesting folklore and history. A visit to the bell tower with a short recital is a must.
The fact that it is situated just a short drive to the heart of Normandy as well as the coast was our allure.
- Le charme de l’établissement et le petit déjeuner
- L’accueil, le petit-déjeuner dans la véranda et la visite du carillon.
Tout. Surtout l’accueil.
Un repas bien bon agrémenté des commentaires quant à la bâtisse qui a une histoire.
Et ne pas oublier le concert de carillon. Un must!
Nous étions 4 et soutenons l’initiative de restauration et d’animation des lieux.
Merci Jérôme et Stéphane.
Domaine de la Belle Epine
Located in La Poterie-Mathieu, 21 miles from Deauville, Domaine de la Belle Epine features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Honfleur is 17 miles from Domaine de la Belle Epine, and Rouen is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
Superbe longère, joli jardin. Très calme. En été l’endroit doit être très agréable.
lit très confortable. Petit-déjeuner copieux et gouteux
- Lekker ontbijt. Vriendelijke ontvangst. Zalig bed.
- Le style de la maison était très sympa…et nous avons été très bien accueillis.
Très bon accueil et maison d hotes à 30 minutes environ des sites touristiques.
Propre et chaleureuse, , nous nous sommes senties immédiatement très bien.
Très bon petit déjeuner aux heures souhaitees avec grande disponibilité.
L extérieur est aussi très beau et bien entretenu.
Merci à notre hôtesse pour ce beau séjour.
- Superbe accueil, superbe chambre et petit déjeuner copieux tout cela dans une superbe cadre et superbe maison.
- Superbe longère, joli jardin. Très calme. En été l’endroit doit être très agréable.
B&B – Le Moussel
Located in Lieurey, 22 miles from Deauville, B&B – Le Moussel features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Honfleur is 18 miles from B&B – Le Moussel, and Rouen is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from B&B – Le Moussel.
- Extra comfy bed – lovely sitting room with Woodburner. Nothing was too much trouble for Sue and Neil. Would definitely recommend this bed and breakfast.
- Delightful rural location in addition to a good size beroom we had the use of a delightful lounge /diner
- Very friendly welcome. Our room and lounge area were excellent. The breakfast selection was much more than we expected. We only stayed one night as a stopover on a long journey but could have easily stayed longer.
- Everything, but probably most of all, the welcome and freindliness of Sue and Neil. What wonderful hosts, they cannot do enough for you. The epitome in my opinion of what a good Chambre D’hote should be. Made to feel so welcome and comfortable after a rather stressful day. Love that you have your own lounge too but also loved sitting outside and chatting to my hosts.
- Great country location for touring. Our hostess and host were most welcoming, friendly and helpful. Wonderful breakfast. Lovely room, great facilities. Would return any time.
B&B Le Clos du Phare
B&B Le Clos du Phare offers accommodations in Saint-Samson-de-la-Roque. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or river.Deauville is 17 miles from B&B Le Clos du Phare, and Honfleur is 9 miles away. Saint-Gatien Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was absolutfels fantastic, pure quality and made with care.
A beautiful location and a very charming B&B with a spectacular view.
We only stayed for one night, passing to our next location, but sad to leave such a wonderful place. Really nice and yummy breakfast served.
- Everything else was fantastic. The building was stunning. Breakfast superb.
- A very accommodating host who encouraged us to make use of the facilities as long as we wished on the day of check-out, combined with a fantastic breakfast made for a very positive note to end our stay.
- Un accueil très sympathique, une chambre avec tout le nécessaire pour se sentir bien, et un petit déjeuner PARFAIT. Un moment hors du temps au calme si on désire rester sur place et assez proche de Honfleur pour en profiter
Le Bois des Pierres
Located in Conteville in the region of Haute-Normandie, 15 miles from Deauville, Le Bois des Pierres features a terrace and views of the garden.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Honfleur is 7 miles from Le Bois des Pierres, and Étretat is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint-Gatien Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place very quiet, room very clean and tastefully decorated in keeping with traditional French style . Owner lauence (apologies if spelt wrong )is very friendly and hospitable, offered beverage tea/coffee on arrival , and provided lovely fresh breakfast in the morning would stay again and recommend to friends and family
- They were very accommodating about our arrival time which changed about three hours before we were due. Breakfast was good, with English tea as an option, and again was provided earlier than usual as we had to leave early to catch a ferry. The room was very well furnished, quiet and relaxing and there was a delightful garden which must be beautiful in the summer.
- Lovely hostess but really couldn’t speak anything but french. Room was lovely if a little twee.breakfast was french with a nod to the dutch
- The room was clean and comfortable, although there was no tv nor radio in the room. I did not realize that we had to pay in cash so we had to go back to the nearest town, which was 15 kms from the property. The lady gave us a bottle of wine to make up for the drive. We did not want to go out again and she let us have our bread and cheese dinner in the dining room.
- Great service from the owner. Quiet and really beautiful place. About 20 min drive from Honfleur with many restaurants.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-audemer Upper Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-Audemer Upper Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!