10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-à-mousson Lorraine:
Chambres d’hôtes Les Coquelicots
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’hôtes Les Coquelicots offers accommodations in Marieulles. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Nancy is 21 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Metz is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 7 miles from the property.
Lovely venue. Very convenient for traveling through France.
Owner was extremely welcoming.
really comfy bed
lovely warm welcome
proximity to motorway on return journey and closeness to Zeebrugge
extrememly wlecoming and friendly
lovely little French breakfast
charming little village
- Wonderful hospitality; we arrived later than planned and got a great welcome. Fresh croissants and carefully prepared breakfast. The beds are comfortable, the rooms immaculate and it was a really nice stay.
- large colorful room, clean, comfortabel bed, nice terrace outside, good price-quality, nice kitchen where you can make coffee or tea, friendly lady who tell us where we could eat (although both restaurants where closed ;-)) quiet street in a small village
- The room and bathroom are ok. Bed is comfortable. Good place for 1 night.
- Lovely venue. Very convenient for traveling through France.
La Maison d’Angéline
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, La Maison d’Angéline offers accommodations in Arry.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service at the property.Nancy is 22 miles from La Maison d’Angéline, and Metz is 10 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 9 miles away.
- Breakfast was really excellent with mostly home made bio products.
- The owners are very kind and will do their utmost to give you a pleasant stay. When we arrived we still needed diner and the owners made a reservation for us at a nearby restaurant. The bed and breakfast is located in a 200 year old house which has a tremendous atmosphere. The rooms are simple, but look very authentic and are clean. The beds could not be better, not to hard, not to soft. The breakfast was excellent. Bread, marmelade, cheese and fresh yoghurt. Most of it all home-made.
- Beautiful old house with real character accommodation. We had big bedroom with lovely views. Hosts were really helpful and breakfast was more than excellent. Thank you.
- Alain provided us with a warm welcome and Angeline made a superb breakfast. The rooms are spatious and clean, comortable beds.
- Very friendly owners, very helpful and thoughtful. They were also very welcoming to our dog! We loved the location as it’s close to the city but still in the countryside. The house is gorgeous. We would love to visit again some day!
Le Chateau de Buchy
Le Chateau de Buchy offers accommodations in Buchy. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Nancy is 20 miles from Le Chateau de Buchy, and Metz is 11 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Nice and spacious room. Very good breakfast with home made bakery and marmelade. Very warm welcome and friendly people.
- Beautiful Chateau with a very friendly host and welcome. Delicious breakfast with homemade breads and jams.
Amazing building, an ancient hunting house in a rural area. I loved the quietness of the place and the historic building. Extra spacious and bright room, with comfortable mats, modern toilet. The room where we had breakfast, with a delicious variety of home made jams and brioches, was spectacular. We felt very welcomed and everything was clean and tidy.
The only point: be prepared to drive for a restaurant or bring a sandwich to eat in the nice garden.
- Made very welcome. Excellent room and delicious breakfast.
- We were warmly welcomed, despite arriving much later than intended, and our room was beautiful – very spacious and clean. It was a very comfortable stay and we were given a delicious French breakfast in the morning. The location is very rural and peaceful. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back!
Les Chambres De Solgne
Featuring free WiFi, Les Chambres De Solgne offers accommodations in Solgne.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.Nancy is 20 miles from Les Chambres De Solgne, and Metz is 12 miles from the property.
- Nice small french family hotel with big bathroom and very comfortable beds. Pet friendly. Very nice and friendly owner.
- Spacious room, fine beds and a nice French breakfast. And on top of that a very friendly and helpfull landlord!
- Great hospitality of the landlord! Clean and comfortable room and house. Fast Wifi. Separeted wc and shower.Good parking area. Located in a quiet area and well connected to Metz and highway.
A small family hotel in the center of the village. The owner of the hotel was very kind and it was great pleasure to meet him and to talk with. Felt quite and relaxed there.
Free and empty parking right in front of the hotel.
- Superb location in the countryside. Lovely restored house. Great welcome. Owners made us feel so welcome. Fantastic breakfast with homemade breads served outside
Bed and Breakfast Le Château de Morey
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed and Breakfast Le Château de Morey offers accommodations in Morey. Free private parking is available on site.Nancy is 9 miles from Le Chateau de Morey, and Metz is 20 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 11 miles away.
- Beautiful property, in a beautiful location. Nice staff.
- Everything was perfect for us! Just the way we like it. Peaceful and well kept garden with chickens and a dusk pond. Lovely!
- On se replonge à l’époque des DUCS de Lorraine avec le confort en plus….
schönes richtig großzügiges Zimmer mit Sitzgruppe und herrlichem Weitblick auf dem Lande, üppiges franz. Frühstück, stilvolle Unterkunft in kl. Château in herrlicher Gartenanlage
fein dekorierte Festsäle für Veranstaltungen
- La propriétaire est chaleureuse et disponible tout au long du séjour, le cadre est magnifique, la chambre spacieuse et bien équipée.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Domaine de Saturnin
Located in Bernécourt, 19 miles from Nancy, Chambres d’hôtes Le Domaine de Saturnin features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shops at the property.Metz is 24 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Verdun-sur-Meuse is 31 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- Catherine was the perfect hostess and she had an excellent knowledge of English. Our room was huge and extremely comfortable as was the adjoining lounge area. All meals were also of excellent quality. We also enjoyed learning about farm life during our stay.
- Pretty room with decent facilities. Warm welcome from the host who prepared us a lovely 3 course dinner using fresh produce from the farm. Was great to park the motorbike on a hardstanding area away from the main access to the farm.
- To split a long holiday route we were looking for a 1 night accomodation away from city centres. We did not expect anything in particular and were so positively surprised by the fabulous interior design, the large two-story room, and the cordial multilingual welcome at Chambres d’hôtes in Bernecourt.
- Fantastic dinner all prepared by the hostess. Excellent value for three courses. Converted French Farm barn makes this a unique stay
- The farm was in such a relaxing and lovely place! The village is quite small – there aren’t really any other shops or restaurants in the town – so plan on eating at the farm, or be travelling with a car! I enjoyed spending the afternoon sunbathing under the orchard with my dogs <3
Chambres d’hôtes le Manoir
Chambres d’hôtes le Manoir is an old presbytery located in Alaincourt-la-Côté, 18.6 miles away from Nancy and Metz. Guests can relax in the 1 hectare garden with a terrace, or take a ride on the bikes available at the property.The attic room is decorated in a classic style with parquet floors. Guests can enjoy free Wi-Fi, a TV and a desk. The en suite bathroom is equipped with a multi-jet shower.A continental breakfast is served every morning. Upon request, the hosts can prepare meals for guests featuring traditional and local cuisine. A meal made of barbecue recipes can be served on the property’s terrace, at an extra charge and upon request at least 48 hours before arrival. Guests will find a supermarket and bakery just 1.9 miles away.Chambres d’hôtes le Manoir is 1.9 miles from Delme where guests will find several shops. The Lorraine Train Station is 12.4 miles away. Guests can visit the Pompidou Centre Metz, just a 35-minute drive away.
- It was very cosy and clean, a great little place in quiet location. It was a convenient stop going back to the uk from Italy. Very friendly and accommodating owners!!
- Room was big and clean, and very nicely decorated.
- Nice place in a very small village – very comfortable room.
Qualité de la literie
Jeux pour enfants dans le jardin
- Kamer was groot, maar in sommige opzichten knutselwerk. (toilet, douche, wastafelkraan). Raam kon niet geopend worden. Ontbijt was niets op aan te merken. Er werd verzocht kontant te betalen, maar wisselen was niet eenvoudig. Wifi code viel niet te oncijferen door onduidelijk handschrift. Niemand te bekennen om te vragen. Tijdens ontbijt eerste contact met eigenaresse.
Par Monts et par Vaux
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Par Monts et par Vaux offers accommodations in Vaux. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Nancy is 28 miles from Par Monts et par Vaux, and Metz is 5 miles away. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 11 miles from the property.
Stayed on what was probably the coldest night of the year, Room was extremely comfortable and warm.
Breakfast was a delight and the owner went out of her way to make sure everything was alright.
There is some local attractions nearby but because of the temperature we decided to venture into Metz (15 minutes by car)
Overall the location was very nice. The house is fully decorated and each room and little corner has been given some attention. The hostess welcomed us to her house and immediately showed us around the place, even carrying some of the luggage 2 floors up! We immediately felt welcome and at home. Everything was orderly and clean, with really nothing to remark.
We were asked what we would like for breakfast and the meal we received the next morning was really good, including some homemade compotes, tasty croissant and just the best omelet with bacon.
We really liked our stay. The b&b is not the cheapest, but you get all the comfort you need and value for your money.
Best breakfast I have ever seen. Interior design is exceptional. Lovely owner.
Super vineyard up the road. Quiet village.
We really enjoyed staying here. The breakfast was great and the host was super.
The location is quite good and we loved the surroundings.
- Decoration was excellent , it was really clean. Owner was really really helpful and friendly. Breakfast was lovely. My kids loved to play in game room.
- Stayed on what was probably the coldest night of the year, Room was extremely comfortable and warm.
Ferme du Montheu
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ferme du Montheu offers accommodations in Dommartin sous Amance, just 5 miles from Nancy. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Metz is 26 miles from Ferme du Montheu, and Charmes is 26 miles from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 17 miles away.
- I liked the comfort of the room, the size of the bed and the clean facilities. It was a beautiful night and I was able to lie in the bed and watch the stars through the trees – amazing. Breakfast was plentiful and tasty. The host speaks some English.
- superb hospitality, good breakfast, view to die for, clean, big rooms and bathrooms, location very good, quiet but only ten minutes away from Nancy.
- The accommodation is inside a characteristic farm which is easy to reach from ‘route du Soleil’. There is plenty of (free) parking space and restaurants are @ 5 minutes driving. The accommodation is also very close to Nancy.
- Rooms were very comfortable, nice, clean, modern shower, with nice view of surrounding farmland.
- This place is surround by farms and fileds. Nice for jocking in the morning. Room are decorated by uncle who is owner. Totally cute and different from uncle look! Wifi is perfect condition. Bathroom is nice.
Aux Plumes de Grigy
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Aux Plumes de Grigy is located in Metz, just 28 miles from Nancy. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mondorf-les-Bains is 29 miles from Aux Plumes de Grigy, and Amnéville is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 8 miles from Aux Plumes de Grigy.
- The location is perfect, if travelling by car. It’s just off the highway and offers loads of space with a lovely garden at your back door. Parking in the city is easy or you can easily use the bus system a few hundred metres up the road. The host, Andre, is a delight and will go out of his way to give good advice on restaurants and places to see.
- You are very welcomed by the host,Veronique, and we were impressed by the very nice garden ; you will be amazed to see all the animals of the little farm.The breakfast is another big plus. We would return with very much pleasure any time.
- Very welcoming into a family home.Quiet location close enough to the town.
- We had an extremely pleasant time staying at the Plumes de Grigy. We could use the barbecue outside with some friends joining us (8 ppl altogether) and felt very welcomed. The garden is beautiful and the breakfast was fresh. Thank you, Andre, for the great time!
- The hosts were most welcoming and the room was beautifully presented. There was parking right outside the door and our room was on the ground floor, with a door directly onto the garden terrace. Our room was very clean and immaculately presented and André and Veronique provided a delicious breakfast each morning. Metz was a short drive away and Veronique was very happy to advise us on parking and sightseeing possibilities.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pont-à-mousson Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pont-à-Mousson Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!