10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pons Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Pons Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pons Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pons Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pons Poitou-Charentes. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pons Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pons Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pons Poitou-charentes:
Jolysable offers accommodations in Pons. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Royan is 23 miles from Jolysable, and Saintes is 12 miles away. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Quiet, peaceful area very close to Pons. Charming old building and charming host.
- This accomodation was well appointed and the host was very attentive. Our stay was very comfortable and we enjoyed relaxing outside by the lake. We enjoyed a meal in the village and we had a lovely breakfast at Jolysable. Thank you
- Fantastic. Enjoyable stay ,owners are hospitable and friendly , breakfast is good , orange juice was fresh and good value for money and good bed too
- Very welcoming, totally dog friendly, charming place, great breakfast.
- Beautiful position with a stream running nearby and a lake.Very courteous ,gentleman owner, showed us to our room, lovely decor and spacious.Breakfast although just croissants and bread were lovely and fresh with home made jams and honey,delicious homemade yoghurt so creamy .Sat next to a roaring log fire .We were recommended 2 restaurants in the town and the food was excellent ,and only a short walk (take a good torch if you go in the dark you will need it !!)The restored mill is just lovely,with lots of unusual things dotted about both in the house and garden.Definitely stay again.especially in the Spring when we could take advantage of sitting outside in the garden .
Chambre d’Hôtes La Grenade Bleue
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Chambre d’Hôtes La Grenade Bleue is located in Pons. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a sauna, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Royan is 23 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes La Grenade Bleue, and Saintes is 12 miles from the property. Mérignac Airport is 52 miles away.
- The salt water pool felt wonderful, especially the jets. The hosts were very welcoming and made sure I had everything I needed. The decor and the gardens were beautiful. It was very relaxing. All amenities you could hope for. If in the area I highly recommend this place.
- We loved the entire situation; the property, the location, the bed, the bathroom, the food, we loved it ALL!
Made to feel very welcome by the hosts.
Perfect location in the centre of the town.
Unique property, very well decorated and furnished, so much nicer than bland hotels.
- We were pamperred and made to feel part of a family home rather than the normal hotel guests. The furnishings in the house were out of this world. Unbelieveable experience in a quaint little village. Would definitely stay there again
- Sitio idílico, impresionante, los dueños encantadores y todo increíble para volver!
Les Balcons de la Seugne
Les Balcons de la Seugne is located in Pons, just 24 miles from Royan.Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saintes is 12 miles from Les Balcons de la Seugne, and Cognac is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 52 miles from Les Balcons de la Seugne.
- This was my first stay here, but hopefully not my last. I entirely concur with the other very positive reviews. My hosts were helpful and friendly and the house delightful (my room and its adjoining bathroom were spacious, charmingly furnished and spotlessly clean). Although the property was within easy walking distance of the centre of Pons, it was quiet. There are several nearby parking places but none part of the property itself – I was slightly worried about this but experienced no problems.
A very friendly and homely place to stay, the owners could not do enough for us.
The room we had was clean and the bathroom facilities excellent.
I would recommend this place to anyone.
- We only stayed one night (on our way to Mont St Michel), but had a wonderful time exploring Pons. Peter and Sue were gracious hosts and were very helpful with their dining recommendations and assistance with figuring out how best to plan our route and stop options to Mont Saint Michel. We enjoyed everything including the lovely breakfast and the adventure of finding a cat in our room in the middle of the night 😁 If you don’t like cats, we suggest not leaving the back door open at night. He was a very friendly kitty though 😊 We would definitely stay there again and recommend this property.
Wonderful friendly hosts.
Fabulous home. Very French even though owners are lovely, sociable English couple.
Felt like we were friends visiting friends.
Very comfortable and relaxing.
Lovely supper taking into consideration my partner’s special food requirements.
All in all a fabulous experience with wonderful, kind and humorous hosts.
Thank you Sue and Peter xx
- Very Nice and quiet room. The superb location in the little town Pons. Near the highway. Friendly reception.
La Bribaudonnière is located in Saint-Palais-de-Phiolin, just 23 miles from Royan. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Saintes is 17 miles from La Bribaudonnière, and Cognac is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Mérignac Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Very welcoming host; great location in the middle of nowhere (!); beautiful garden and comfortable bed. Very nice bathroom.
Specially Anna ! She is the best! She makes everything to make your stay perfect!
- The friendly hosts, the lovely room and shower and the excellent Italian breakfast with a selection of superb cheeses!
- A beautiful and typical French house. Being extra critical, helpfully I hope, it is slightly isolated, especially when arriving on a Sunday and although there were a few alcoholic drinks in a fridge in the room, there was no coffee or tea available.
- After 800kms you get total silence in a very typical French country setting, and you rest in great comfort.
Le Clos de Gémozac
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Le Clos de Gémozac offers accommodations in Gémozac. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Royan is 18 miles from Le Clos de Gémozac, and Saintes is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 49 miles from Le Clos de Gémozac.
– Located nearly halfway between Northern Spain / Andorra / Southern France & Normandy. Great to breal up the drive to/from the ferry.
– Short detour from the autoroute.
– Excellent hospitality & wonderful hosts.
– Hyper-U close by so that you can stock for the the next day’s driving.
– Rooms well-done.
We had the largest room Gemoza. This one is very comfortabel !
Nice area and a good place to sleep well!
- The accommodation was very good,the breakfast choices varied and everything was fresh. The owners made us feel part of the family even inviting us to join them for a barbecue. Would definitely recommend this property 🙂
- I like everything about it, the owner is super friendly the breakfast basic but everything was fresh, and tasty, the room was enormous with all facilities even an rainforest shower, it may be difficult for people with disabilities to access the top floor rooms, but apart from that just one word excellent.
- Très bon accueil, chambre et SDB très propre, petit déjeuner très bien
- – Located nearly halfway between Northern Spain / Andorra / Southern France & Normandy. Great to breal up the drive to/from the ferry.
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, L’Adalie offers accommodations in Pérignac Charente-Maritime, just 27 miles from Royan. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Saintes is 11 miles from L’Adalie, and Angoulême is 30 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 52 miles away.
- Homemade jams and spreads with Fresh yoghurt for breakfast . Room was immaculately decorated . Bed very comfortable . Parking gated and secure . Lovely French Lady owner was very helpful .
- A beautifully appointed hidden little gem. The interior decor is really lovely and great addition of the outdoor sun trip and swimming poool. Fab breakfast in the dining room with home made preserves. Secure and private parking a bonus, albeit not completely necessary as the village is very peaceful.
- hotel agreable, belle décoration, chambre bien équipée. proprement impeccable, petit déjeuner on the top et un accceuil trés sympathique… à chaudement recommander ! et en gros bonus la piscine superbe !
- le confort de la chambre et de la literie ; la propreté des lieux. le charme de la région.
- Nous avons aimé l’accueil très chaleureux de nos hötes, la découverte des spécialités de la région (très bonne cuisine!) et le beau cadre.
Les Gîtes du Vigneron et Cd’h
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and playground, Les Gîtes du Vigneron et Cd’h is located in Saint-Seurin-de-Palenne. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong and darts at the bed and breakfast. Royan is 25 miles from Les Gîtes du Vigneron et Cd’h, and Saintes is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes Beaurepaire
Chambre d’Hôtes Beaurepaire is located in Saint-Simon-de-Pellouaille, 17 miles from Royan and 10 miles from Saintes. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Cognac is 18 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Beaurepaire, and Rochefort is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- Lovely rural position for our stay of two nights in this B+B . Very helpful owners and a good breakfast .
- Big , clean and nice room, house itself is very nice, owner helpful and friendly.
- Lovely quiet surroundings. Very comfortable and a very agreeable breakfast with Juliette and Harry.
Tres bon accueil des propriétaires, chambre superbe et literie tres confortable, le petit déjeuner était royal.
Rien à redire
- Beaucoup d’espace à l’ extérieur . Chambre spacieuse ainsi qu’une vraie sdb, wc séparé. Tout est grand. Très jolie salle commune. Belle ferme rénovée. Charmant propriétaire. A recommander pour les amoureux de la campagne.
L’Escale de l’Amiral
L’Escale de l’Amiral is located in Préguillac, just 20 miles from Royan. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saintes is 5 miles from L’Escale de l’Amiral, and Cognac is 14 miles from the property. La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport is 45 miles away.
- It will be almost impossible to improve the services . Both the owners wake up and go to sleep with thinking about ho to improve the wellfare of their guests .
Nous avons apprécié le calme, la très grande propreté et l’accueil chaleureux des hôtes.
La literie est excellente : on tombe dans les bras de Morphée rapidement …
L’accès indépendant est un réel plus, avec son entrée personnelle qui mène ensuite à la chambre.
Les toilettes sont légèrement à l’écart et la salle de bain est suffisamment spacieuse.
Pleins de petites attentions vous accompagnent dans cet espace très bien aménagé.
Bref, ces 3 jours étaient divins !
- La deco la maison les hôtes qui ont quand même accepté notre teckel alors que les chiens ne sont pas acceptés ! Le petit déjeuner parfait . À refaire
- Accueil très chaleureux ! La chambre en totale indépendance est très agréable. Et on ne peut pas faire plus au calme.
- Tout était parfait, y compris le cadre et la chaleur de l’accueil
Chambres d’Hôte La Rotonde
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôte La Rotonde offers accommodations in Saintes, just 21 miles from Royan.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV is available.You will find a shops at the property.Cognac is 15 miles from Chambres d’Hôte La Rotonde, and Rochefort is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 40 miles from Chambres d’Hôte La Rotonde.
- Extra space. Large bathroom. Unique feel to the hotel. Good breakfast.
- Cozy, elegant house in a beautiful place run by an extremely amiable hostess. Breakfast in the dining room overviewing Charente river was just great. It’s a real gem of French art de vivre, what can be better.
- We found the whole experience perfect. Fantastic view from our bedroom of the river almost overflowing its banks. What impressed us most was the generosity of the proprietor – we had two bikes on the back of our car but she helped us find a way of parking it in her small courtyard. She makes her own jams – we caught her doing so in her kitchen – another reason why the breakfast was so delightful. We were there on a Monday: as you will know all French restaurants close on a Monday but not this one ‘Restaurant 29’, just 50 yards from La Rotonde, with a helpful French waiter and very skilled chef …. Michael, and Englishman!!, cooking French cuisine with particular delicacy. Whole experience at La Rotonde was just a delight.
Our hosts were very friendly and made us feel welcome.
The house is nice and old, has a lot of charm and is tastefully decorated.
The location is wonderful, very close to the lovely center of Saintes and the beautiful breakfast room (loved the homemade jam by the way) has a view of the river.
You can’t park at the chambre d’hôte itself, but you can unload your car in front of the entrance and park (publicly) nearby.
We would definitely come back.
- A lovely place, wonderful hosts, large spacious and beautiful rooms.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pons Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pons Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pons Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pons Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!