10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province – Top Hotel Reviews
Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province:
Baan88 Chiangmai is located in Mae Rim, 7 miles from Chiang Mai and 16 miles from Samoeng.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and a hairdryer.Hang Dong is 14 miles from Baan88 Chiangmai, and Ban Pong is 11 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Deep inside the countryside (could hear the birds’ singing), next to River Ping, rustic room with enough privacy, really fantastic experience. The housekeeper is sooo accommodating and friendly. Nice breakfast with freshly picked banana and papaya. Also, I would recommend visitor to go out and have a look, there are large fields of crops several blocks away.
- Very friendly staff, beautiful green and picturesque scenery, near a river. Rustic accommodation.
- Their staff there very nice and warmth, they help us a lot and very kindness.
- The style and how comfortable the room is. Also love the river view
- Beautiful environment, rustic rooms. Yummy breakfast. Great place to relax!
Baan Tung Boon Lom
One of our top picks in Mae Rim – and a guest favorite.
Located in Mae Rim, 6 miles from Mae Sa Elephant Camp, Baan Tung Boon Lom features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for golfing. Chiang Mai Airport is 11 miles away.
- Amazing owners, very kind and welcoming. Such a peaceful and beautiful place in the middle of the ricefields but still conveniently close to the main road.
- Incredibly helpful and attentive hosts. Warm welcome but relaxed tranquil place with superb food.
Beautiful setting. An oasis of calm, surrounded by rice paddies. The teak houses are beautiful and the owners are amazing! Perfect hosts, there when we needed them but far from intrusive…… Tupenny cooks the best food we’ve eaten in Thailand, no need to eat anywhere else! And Robert bakes delicious cakes in his coffee shop and bakery.
Perfect location for visiting the local nature reserves.
What more can I say!
- We had a great time at this beautiful house in the paddy field. The surrounding is serene; the room is neat and cozy; Robert and Tuppenny are most hospitable; Cats and dog are very friendly. The beauty is beyond words to sit and watch the sunset, birds chirping and flower waving in the breeze. It’s also worth mentioning that Tuppenny is an awesome chef and Robert a great bakor. We would definitely recommend anyone going to Chiang Mai spend some time here.
- Atmosphere and location are one of the best I had so far.
Located in Chiang Mai in the region of Chiang Mai Province, 1,150 feet from Nimman Haemin, Hotel Yayee features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 0.4 miles from Hotel Yayee, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.3 miles away. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- I’m so impress with your staff. She has an exellent services. Her name is Few. ^^
- The staffs were super friendly, the food were amazing.
- Beautifully decorated space, best I’ve ever seen. Highly recommend this hotel
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. Breakfast are beautiful
- Location is quite good. All hotel staff are really nice and always be smiled. Good attitude and help for us.
Your Home in Mae Rim
Located in Ban Muang Pha, 10 miles from Chiang Mai, Your Home in Mae Rim features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mae Rim is one mile from Your Home in Mae Rim, and Samoeng is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Nice garden house made from organic materials. Also spannish guest was very kind to us!
- Located in a quiet village, 45 minutes drive from Chiang Mai. The owners (a Spanish-Thai couple) make a hospitable and tasteful environment with attention to detail. A gem of a guesthouse!
- The room and the whole place are beautifully decorated and set up with a lot of nice little details. I stayed in the Deluxe Queen Room for 5 nights and absolutely loved the quiet and rural location, as well as the helpful, fun and kind hosts. There’s a local market and a few local restaurants and shops nearby; Chiang Mai is approximately 30 minutes away but easy and cheap to get to by local transport (except for late at night, it gets a bit harder then). If you’re looking for a relaxed place away from the city and the touristy areas, you’ve found your little paradise!
- Nous avons passé 2 nuits extra La première Dans le dortoir deco sympa, propreté au Top, lieu De sérénité, Juan Et sa femme Son des hôtes exceptionnels Nous voulions Allez à la rencontre De moines et aborder la meditation Juan Nous a organisé ça 5 h nous avons échangé Avec les moines, mangé sur place et médité avec eux Un moment merveilleux la casa mae rim est accueillante on s’y sent Comme Chez Soi Et propice à la Lecture Et au Repos
- El trato de Juan y su mujer es muy bueno, son muy graciosos y te hacen sentir genial!
One of our best sellers in Chiang Mai! Located in the Nimmanhaemin neighborhood in Chiang Mai, 850 feet from Nimman Haemin, Nord Studio features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 0.4 miles from Nord Studio, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.3 miles from the property. Chiang Mai Airport is 1.9 miles away.
We stayed in penthouse apartment nice & spacious. Great for family as 2 queen beds.
No lift 4th floor, worth the climb. Good location.
- The place is very modern and clean. The reception is a burger place and the lady was helpful and the burger excellent. They were also efficient when I asked for information regarding elephant care.
The studio is right in the part of the city called Nimman, which turned out to be our favorite area. It had lots of nice coffee bars and lunch spots.
The studio was clean and well designed
- The space is very sufficient. We like the long teak wood table, and our boy loves the Netflix. No breakfast included, their Beast burgers are yummy though.
- The location was great to all the sights in ChaingMai. Mint, was extremely accommodating to all of our questions and needs. They are affiliated with a delicious hamburger restaurant (BeastBurger) downstairs. We ate there a few times also. The unit was bright and they included some snacks, soups and water for no extra charge. I would definitely stay here again!
- We stayed in penthouse apartment nice & spacious. Great for family as 2 queen beds.
Lana Thai Villa
Located in Mae Rim, 9 miles from Chiang Mai, Lana Thai Villa features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The bed and breakfast has a playground and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.Bike rental and car rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Samoeng is 14 miles from Lana Thai Villa, and Hang Dong is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Situated in Chiang Mai, within a 4.3 miles radius of Mae Jo University and Chiang Mai 700th Anniversary Stadium, Tawang Home features accommodation with free WiFi. Boasting luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a barbecue. Chiang Mai International Convention and Exhibition Centre is 5.6 miles from the bed and breakfast.Chiang Mai Zoo is 6.8 miles from the bed and breakfast, while Nimman Haemin is 11.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai International Airport, 12.4 miles from Tawang Home.
No reviews yet.
Mountscene at Cervidae
Mountscene at Cervidae is located in Chiang Mai, half a mile from Nimman Haemin and one mile from Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. City Art & Cultural Center is 1.9 miles from Mountscene at Cervidae, and Wat Chiang Man is 1.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
It’s a great place with very friendly staff! Clean, cozy and comfortable staying is here! It’s not in a center, but not so far from and if you have a motorbike – it’s perfect!
Thanks for the great staying here!
- it’s a wonderful experience with a lovely room, nice stuff and good location. I love it.
The people are very nice there, very good service and information offering, and I like the free-style management of their hotel.
The location is not so close to city center or shopping places, but it is very close to Chiang Mai University (if you know where is the side-gate of the campus), and Nimman Road is also not so far away.
And if you put every consideration together (location, cost, service, surroundings…), Mountscene at Cervidae is a very lovely choice for the trip at Chiang Mai.
Most importantly, my mother likes her first Chiang Mai trip very much, because of the stay at Mountscene at Cervidae : )
- The rooms and views are incredible. It is a great place to relax when taking a break from the crowded hostels.
- It’s a great place with very friendly staff! Clean, cozy and comfortable staying is here! It’s not in a center, but not so far from and if you have a motorbike – it’s perfect!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 9.5Hotel Chiangmai offers accommodations in Chiang Mai.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is 0.7 miles from 9.5Hotel Chiangmai, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 2.5 miles from 9.5Hotel Chiangmai.
- good location and nice staff specially khun tawan(Night GSA) .the place was clean and it close to the shopping mall ,local market
- The hotel provides lots of snacks (instant noodle, fruits, milk and drinks) for free and you can take it anytime you want. The room is clean and staffs are friendly. Breakfast is great! Definitely stay there again!
- 24 hour self service, free (included in price), food and drinks, eg water, fruit juice, tea, coffee, pot noodles, fruit etc. Free shuttle from airport, although you have to pay for the return shuttle. Nice room. Short walk to all shops and restaurants. We used it as the UK visa building is only a couple of hundred yards away.
- 스텝들이 매우 친절합니다. 룸도 깔끔하고 잘 정돈되어있는 편이라 룸 컨디션에 불만은 없었습니다. 로비에서 음료, 라면, 과일, 물을 무료로 제공해 여행하는 동안 간식비가 줄어서 좋았습니다.
- Atención del personal y las instalaciones perfectas, recomendado sin ninguna duda.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, JARITT NyMMANH offers accommodations in Chiang Mai, just 850 feet from Nimman Haemin.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Kad Suan Kaew Shopping Center is half a mile from JARITT NyMMANH, and City Art & Cultural Center is 1.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chiang Mai Airport, 1.9 miles from JARITT NyMMANH.
- Cozy and boutique style but with modern and relaxing touch. Clean room and super friendly and humble staff making us feel like home. Super helpful as well.
charming and cozy room.
extremely friendly staff plus grand breakfast
- This hotel is really well detailed boutique hotel with antique style interiors and furnitures. All staff are very nice. Great breakfast with delicious coffee and tea. It’s located across the famous Warm up cafe. You can also find great restaurants and massage spa around the hotel.
Decoration and bathroom amenities. Beautiful cute white cat in lobby.
Helpful staffs and nice breakfast.
- Contemporary interior with art and craft collection, great location and very nice staff
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pong Yaeng Chiang Mai Province. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!