10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Poncin Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Poncin Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Poncin Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poncin Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poncin Rhône-Alps. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Poncin Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Poncin Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Poncin Rhône-alps:
Chambre D´hôtes Léonie & Restaurant
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Chambre D´hôtes Léonie & Restaurant offers accommodations in Druillat, just 29 miles from Mâcon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are featured.Bourg-en-Bresse is 11 miles from Chambre D´hôtes Léonie & Restaurant, and Villefranche-sur-Saône is 29 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 26 miles from the property.
- Excellent hosts and dinner in their house was fantastic. Breakfast in the restaurant was exceptional.
- Highly recommended – a wonderful experience, with two lovely hosts, Nicolas and Hervé, who look after you. We enjoyed a meal at their restaurant (optional) and the breakfast in the morning was very good.
- An exceptionally enjoyable experience from start to finish with two superb hosts, Nicolas and Hervé, who spoil their guests with superb facilities and an unforgettable (optional) dining experience at the joined Paquet Restaurant (best to indicate a wish to dine in advance) in the evening and a splendid breakfast in the morning. Attention to every detail with a feel good factor too! More than recommended.
- Excellent communication with Nicolas the owner, fantastic location just off the autoroute and perfect for our stopover. We had a wonderful meal by their pool as the restaurant was closed that night, and it was heaven! Thank you so much Nicolas, we will definitely recommend
- Location from autoroute and comfort and cleanliness
Gîtes Bresse Détente
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Gîtes Bresse Détente offers accommodations in Tossiat. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Superior rooms have a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Mâcon is 26 miles from Gîtes Bresse Détente, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 6 miles away. Saint Exupery Airport is 31 miles from the property.
- Nice queen size bed, friendly owner, good value restaurant nearby, quiet, big shower.
Friendly welcome from the owners, nice large room, spotlessly clean and comfortable.
Also not far off the motorway so great location as a stopover.
- Very pleasant hosts. Good location. Clean and comfortable room. With tea making facility. A swimming pool is in the courtyard and exercise machines on site.
- He liked the quiet rural location, she liked the building’s colour schemes. The owner was very helpful and friendly and went to a good deal of trouble to provide us with a breakfast which we requested specially.
Éric est très disponible et accueillant
De très bons conseils sur les loisirs dans la région
Des VTT électriques en locations au top
La Ferme Modèle
Located in Châtillon-la-Palud, 25 miles from Lyon, La Ferme Modèle features free WiFi access and free private parking. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.Mâcon is 30 miles from La Ferme Modèle, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Beautiful farm that was renovated. The owner was so nice. Breakfasts was very good. The home made jems really great.
Place is great, rustic hotel
We were founding this kind of experience
Fabulous location and wonderful service.
We have the feeling of being at a farm house.
- Stayed for one night. Stunning nature and structure. Very nice breakfast and jams. Recommended for families with kids.
- It is a converted farm house with all sorts of nice displays and decorations of the old days. Each room is of different deco style, the Wi-Fi is good, sufficient hot water, well functioning heater…… The owner must have pull in abundant effort to modernize this place. I adore him a lot.
Le Grand Noyer
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Le Grand Noyer is located in Ambronay in the region of Rhône-Alpes, just 16 miles from Bourg-en-Bresse. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Villeurbanne is 29 miles from Le Grand Noyer, and Bron is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 25 miles from the property.
Terrace with a view to the fields and trees is also very pleasing. Friendly English speaking hosts and a nice chat over good breakfast.
This property welcomes people with disabilities. Our room was equipped with three motorized beds with remote controls, which could be a very nice bonus for people who need special sleeping conditions. Shower room is spacious and also equipped foe disabled. It has a sliding door necessary railings and handles.
- A genuine welcome from our hosts who treated us as personal guests, gave us their farm produce to try, provided a lovely breakfast in the morning and then a tour of their organic farm. The 2 spacious guest rooms, located in an annexe with adjoining kitchen/diner, had wonderful views over the terrace to adjacent fields and hills beyond.
- Warm welcome, nice tour of the owners’ farm, excellent breakfast.
Lovely rural setting.
Relaxed and friendly hosts.
Offers great value
Traumhaft schöne Lage mit toller Terrasse und schönem Ausblick.
Ruhiger Ausgangspunkt für Unternehmungen in der Region.
Herzlicher, offener Empfang durch den Gastgeber. Gute Englischkenntnisse. Familiäre Atmosphäre.
- Terrace with a view to the fields and trees is also very pleasing. Friendly English speaking hosts and a nice chat over good breakfast.
Chambre d’hôtes La Haie Fleurie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’hôtes La Haie Fleurie offers accommodations in Chevillard, just 28 miles from Geneva.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Annecy is 31 miles from dhôtes Haie Fleurie, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- From the moment we were greeted at the door, we knew we were going to enjoy our stay with Patricia. She is an absolute delight and made us so welcome. The accommodation was spotless and so spacious. My sister and I are so sorry we had to leave as we would have liked to have extended our stay there. Thank you Patricia.
The Location is nice if you love to stay in the nature,
The owner is very friendly, room is clean and nicely furnished. Quiet atmosphere.
Very pleasant greeting from Patricia
Very clean room and nice continental breakfast
We traveled for three weeks and this was by far the best place we stayed in our trip. If you are hesitant, please do not worry, this place will stand to your expectations and exceed those as long as you love nature, tranquility and ambiance.
The small country side hotel, located in transformed old farm, is managed with great care, pride and attention. The host Patricia is amazing lady; her homemade jams were extremely tasty (particularly rhubarb – banana was my favorite). The room we got was better than we have stayed in hotels six times the price and personal attitude and care by Patricia was just priceless.
We came like strangers, guests travelling through France and we left with a feeling as if we would have visited a close friend.
I can’t recommend this place well enough. Just go there, it is worth the experience.
- The kindness of the owner (Patricia), great location (5 km from the highway) and excellent facilities.
Chambres D’Hotes La Maison Des Chiens Verts
Located in Hauteville-Lompnes in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 30 miles from Geneva, Chambres D’Hotes La Maison Des Chiens Verts features a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. Annecy is 26 miles from La Maison Des Chiens Verts, and Aix-les-Bains is 25 miles from the property. Chambéry-Savoie Airport is 27 miles away.
- A lovingly restored home with a very gracious host. Beautiful and comfortable room and a good breakfast. Really enjoyed it thanks.
- Having travelled the world the bed in this establishment was one if not the best we have ever had to sleep in. The owners were extremely friendly and helpful and the whole establishment so welcoming.
- Great hosts lovely breakfast very clean room with shower room.
- Very friendly and provided gluten free bread for breakfast! Much appreciated.
- The owner and his wife are very friendly, the beds are good also the breakfast when you take the continantel + breakfast
Chateau de Varambon
Located in Varambon, 30 miles from Lyon, Chateau de Varambon features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the mountains or pool. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Mâcon is 29 miles from Chateau de Varambon, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 25 miles from Chateau de Varambon.
- Recently opened to the public, this family castle built by the count de Boissieu over many generations keeps all its original charm. The count and countess are passionate about their castle and genuinely interested in their guests who help bring life to their castle, for a truly unique and genuine experience living like a king in his/her castle!
- Everything. The best thing: the hosts Henri & Monique Gabrielle. Don’t miss the opportunity to have dinner with them. It’s a wonderful experience. We got there straight from Lyon airport and just in time for dinner. Soon we were laughing and telling stories like old friends. Such kind and interesting people are so rare.
- Everything but particularly the hospitality and kindness of the hosts
- Hosts were absolutely wonderful, very welcoming and nothing was too much trouble. Stunning location
- Beautiful room (classical style), friendly and warm hosts, comfortable bed, good parking, close to highway.
Located in Hauteville-Lompnes, 30 miles from Geneva, Villa Beausejour features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.Annecy is 25 miles from Villa Beausejour, and Aix-les-Bains is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Absolutely delightful! Room far exceeded our expectations. Lots of attention paid to detail – the standard and choice of furnishings is very very well designed indeed. Very good bed and mattress, shower, separate WC, lighting, view, quietness. And all for an extremely reasonable price, especially since it included a separate living room.
Breakfast was excellent too.
Loved the efficiency and helpfulness of the owner.
Everything about this place is positive. Next time we’re near the area I’d readily detour in order to stay here again!
- Excellent host, very accommodating. The rooms are beautiful and very clean and every little detail has been carefully thought out. Best value room too!
- The location in the mountains is beautiful and the view from the bedroom window was lovely.
- Our host and hostess were wonderful. The room was large and had a comfortable bed. The breakfast was very nice. It is located on the outskirts of a small town with great access to mountains and ski areas.
- Nice location with beautiful views of the mountain valleys; Hosts recommended lovely restaurant nearby
- Absolutely delightful! Room far exceeded our expectations. Lots of attention paid to detail – the standard and choice of furnishings is very very well designed indeed. Very good bed and mattress, shower, separate WC, lighting, view, quietness. And all for an extremely reasonable price, especially since it included a separate living room.
Le Moulin de Champagne
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Le Moulin de Champagne offers accommodations in Viriat. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Mâcon is 19 miles from Le Moulin de Champagne, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Saint Exupery Airport, 37 miles from Le Moulin de Champagne.
- Breakfast was tasty and homemade. Close to the highway but quiet. Accommodations were simple, authentic and clean.
Beautiful place, very helpful and friendly family.
Real French looking place.
Breakfast all home made pastries!
- Friendly host and the farmhouse environment were fantastic.
- A good place to stay. Restaurants not too far away. Helpful & friendly staff.
- The breakfast was superb. The hostess made her own yoghurt, cake, pastries and they were all delicious. There was a lovely timber covered area next to the house where you could have breakfast or you could eat inside. We ate out and really enjoyed it. The room was clean and comfortable and everything worked. Bourg en Bresse was a really nice surprise with lots of lovely places to eat and a very nice cathedral. We were only there for a stop-over but may well go back as it was great. Thank you.
A la Grenouille du Jura
Located in Bellignat in the region of Rhône-Alpes, 25 miles from Geneva, A la Grenouille features a playground and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and free use of bicycles is available. The area is popular for skiing and biking. Les Rousses is 27 miles from A la Grenouille, and Bourg-en-Bresse is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Chambéry-Savoie Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Location and the hotel owner were great host , never felt like it was hotel .
- The location is breathtaking, make sure you check out the lakes near by. Lac Genin is especially magical. The hosts aren’t fluent in English but they speak more English than I could French so props to them 👌 Although breakfast was included which is great, however warm pastries wood of been good, it’s was otherwise pleasant.
- The bedroom we had was lovely, a warm welcome, Our hosts informed us of the various attractions there are in this area. Food was good and somewhat different to what we expected. A welcome change from hotel accommodation.
Very nice and friendly owner.
We enjoyed a breakfast outside.
- The super friendly staff just makes your stay more personal. The moment I parked, I was greeted nicely and when my dog came out of the car they showed a lot of interest and this gives me peace of mind. It was also very nice to know that the area is secluded from the rest of the world in terms of safety for the car and letting the dog out to play without worry too. I wish I had more time to stay there. I will be back 🙂
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Poncin Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Poncin Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Poncin Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Poncin Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!