10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pommeuse Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Pommeuse Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pommeuse Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pommeuse Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pommeuse Ile de France. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pommeuse Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pommeuse Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pommeuse Ile De France:
La Bergerie Du Château De Pommeuse
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, La Bergerie Du Château De Pommeuse is located in Pommeuse in the region of Île de France, just 30 miles from Paris. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Marne-la-Vallée is 11 miles from La Bergerie Du Château De Pommeuse, and Villepinte is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- It was comfortable bed, good location and beautiful old wooden beams.
- Michele (host) was very warm and charming and prepared a fantastic fresh breakfast. The rooms were a mix of contemporary and 18th century rustic for a tastefully simple aesthetic . The house was spotless.. Perfect place for a low key getaway.. Merci Michele!
- When the name of the accommodation is called ” The Sheepstable ” and it is part of a small castle setting . The this is what you hope it would be . A beautifully and tastefully transformation within the space of a very old building . It is warm Spacious and very well appointed . The hosts are very helpful and kind and personally help to make sure that all is in pace for a wonderful buffet style breakfast with fresh warm bread and homemade preserves . The rooms are extremely comfortable and nicely appointed .
- Super clean – lovely place – we totally recommend it for a couple of days
- A warm welcome from the hosts, comfortable rooms in a peaceful location. We were less than thirty minutes from Disneyland Paris but nestled in the countryside.
Château de Pommeuse
Located in Pommeuse, 30 miles from Paris, Château de Pommeuse features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the lake or garden.You can play ping-pong and pool at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for fishing. Marne-la-Vallée is 11 miles from Château de Pommeuse, and Villepinte is 24 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 24 miles away.
Service was outstanding, prompt, attentive. Owners were a pleasure to talk to always went out of their way to make the stay as comfortable as possible. Although I spoke to them in French – they told me that they do speak English.
Property is rich in history with period furniture – transports one back to the 18th century.
Breakfast was absolutely delicious- most products (quiche, jam, yogurt, fruit salads) were made by owners.
Really ideal for a great getaway- close to EuroDisney and Paris.
Lovely large, comfortable, bedroom. Very good breakfast of home products served by the host in the elegant dining room.
Hosts were friendly and helpful.
- Le confort, le calme, le charme d’une maison ancienne porteuse d’histoire (et même d’histoire du cinéma puisque furent tournés ici Vincent François Paul et les autres, ainsi que Vidocq) l’accueil chaleureux, le petit déjeuner copieux, varié et presque totalement constitué de produits faits maison (confitures, miel, yaourts, pâtisseries, salade de fruits frais, orange pressée…).
- Un lit ultra confortable. Une salle de bain magnifique. Des hôtes charmants et un petit déjeuner de roi délicieux et diversifié
- geweldige kamer. Rust in de buurt van Parijs. Uitstekend ontbijt. Geweldig ontvangst en service
- Service was outstanding, prompt, attentive. Owners were a pleasure to talk to always went out of their way to make the stay as comfortable as possible. Although I spoke to them in French – they told me that they do speak English.
Le Moulin de Pommeuse
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Le Moulin de Pommeuse offers accommodations in Pommeuse.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Paris is 30 miles from Le Moulin de Pommeuse, and Marne-la-Vallée is 11 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Great style, beautiful setting, good location, boutique furnishing
Très bel endroit ds un coin de verdure
personnel très gentil et discret
Petit déjeuner copieux et varié
bémol sur les oreillers et draps
- Un cadre merveilleux, une bâtisse authentique dans son jus. Un accueil prévenant.
- Appartement spacieux, salle de bains entièrement rénovée, silencieux (l’établissement lui-même et les alentours aussi, aucuns bruits de circulation), literie excellente, personnel très attentionné…
Cadre de toute beauté,chambre spacieuse joliment aménagée, salle de bain très bien agencée.
Pouvoir disposer d’un super petit déjeuner ,malgré un réveil tardif
Ferme du Grand Hotel du Bois
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, Ferme du Grand Hotel du Bois is located in Jouarre. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Marne-la-Vallée is 15 miles from Ferme du Gr Hotel du Bois, and Villepinte is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- There was very warm welcome everything was excellent
- We liked everything, except one issue. We liked the friendliness of the owners, the style and environment of the farm, the breakfast, the size of the room ….
- A very charming and beautiful hotel. Very nice decorated. The lady welcomed us with a big smile. The family room were big and cosy. Plenty of space for us and our three children. We’d love to come back here some day.
A beautiful quiet room and a superbly comfortable bed.
The farm location is very peaceful.
The hosts are very friendly – even the dog!
Superb continental breakfast.
- Beautiful and very big room in the old farm. Well decorated.
B&B Manoir de Beaumarchais
B&B Manoir de Beaumarchais offers accommodations in Les Chapelles-Bourbon. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Paris is 23 miles from B&B Manoir de Beaumarchais, and Marne-la-Vallée is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The best!!!! The owners are lovely and so welcoming! My boys enjoyed playing in the grounds!
- The building was very old looking with lots of antiques. However, it was built in 1927. The outside and grounds were beautiful. A wonderful setting. Easy access to Disneyland.
- Our last night in France and we stayed in a castle !! Spiral staircase…tower room.. hunting dogs outside.. beautiful French manor in the amazing countryside!! Loved it!
Great beautiful place
very nice team and very clean Highly recommended
- A very unique experience staying in a french manor house. Lovely and helpful staff. Great location to take beautiful pictures with lovely vintage style furniture and green nature surroundings. Lots of places to eat nearby within around ten minutes drive. Disneyland is very easy to get to by car from the place. My four kids were fascinated with the spooky palace! Very nice memories indeed.
Chez Jules et Marie
Located in Crecy la Chapelle in the region of Île de France, 26 miles from Paris, Chez Jules et Marie features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking, fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Marne-la-Vallée is 6 miles from Chez Jules et Marie, and Villepinte is 19 miles away. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Our room was very clean and comfortable as well for sleeping as for resting on the sofa. Our host Jules and his family were absolutely amazing: very friendly, flexible, accomodating, good sense of humor and always open for a little smalltalk. The breakfast was also amazing, fresh made and changing every morning. We enjoyed our stay very much and definitely will come back. 🙂
- This is our second time of returning to this B&B and we were not disappointed. Jules and his wife surpassed our expectations. Nothing was too much trouble. Jules was kind enough to check train times for us late at night when we were on a day trip to Paris. They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Thank you
- The service was absolutely great, room was nice and clean and the freshly prepared (!!) breakfast was fantastic!! The host Jules speaks fluent English so communication was easy and clear, great guy too! It’s literally a 15 min drive to Disneyland Paris, toll around 2.20 EUR one way if you use the highway.
- Very adorable family owner and a nice place. Sure I will come again. Nice view and quite place
- Jules and Marie were the most welcoming hosts you could wish for, couldn’t do enough to help. Set in a lovely position with great views and a very well laid out room, perfect for families.
La Ferme de Fontenelle
Located in Amillis, 17 miles from Marne-la-Vallée, La Ferme de Fontenelle features a playground and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You can play pool at this bed and breakfast, and bike rental is available. Villepinte is 31 miles from La Ferme de Fontenelle, and Provins is 15 miles from the property. Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport is 31 miles away.
- The room was big and extremely clean, great/full breakfast and Delphine is a great hostess, very hospitable!
- This is just so nicely built and so very comfortable, in particular bathrooms facilities, beds and spacious rooms. So beautiful surroundings as well, and super friendly staff.
- Great location, good place to relax after a day at disney. Great host.
- Gemütliches kleines Landhaus Hotel mit sehr freundlicher und zuvorkommender Bewirtung.
- la atención recibida, la habitación todo un lujo, desayuno casero de calidad y abundante
Les Jardins de la Tuilerie
Showcasing a playground and views of the garden, Les Jardins de la Tuilerie is located in Jouarre in the region of Île de France, just 17 miles from Marne-la-Vallée. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Villepinte is 27 miles from Les Jardins de la Tuilerie, and Roissy is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Paris – Charles De Gaulle Airport, 26 miles from the property.
- Owner/hostess was very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and lovely with fire in fireplace and fresh croissants.
- Garden, freshly renovated with interesting style. Good breakfast, supporting owner. One set of dishes for 4 persons. Big shower, comfortable bed.
- Friendly owner. Lovely gardens, especially if/when weather is good for sitting out. Well-fitted shower. Great breakfasts.
- A lovely property in a beautiful village. A warm welcome and a delicious continental breakfast. Highly recommended.
- I cannot fault this accommodation and the lady that owns it is fabulous, she could not do enough to help to make our stay pleasant. I would highly recommend a stay here
Le Gîte du Tau
With free WiFi and a terrace, Le Gîte du Tau is 0.6 miles from the centre of Touquin and 18.6 miles from Disneyland Paris. Rooms and suites are individually decorated and offer garden views and a TV.Each accommodation type has a garden access and a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Le Gîte du Tau. Meals made from local, organic products are served if you reserve in advance.This property is 14.3 miles from the A4 motorway and 15.5 miles from Disneyland Paris Golf Course. Free private parking is available on site.
- Maya and her family are excellent hosts, best I have ever met! Having dinner with her family was fantastic and the food is scrumptious. I would definitely return and would highly recommend staying at Le Gite Du Tau.
Maya, the owner is wonderful, Always available for our requests. Breakfast wonderful with coffee, juice, croissants and fresh bread.
The surroundings are beautiful and very quiet and peaceful.
30 min car from Disneyland. Was so good to get back home after a whole day in Disney parks.
- Very friendly host, great facilities – highly recommended
super literie très confortable
impeccable pour dormir endroit silencieux c’est juste top
petit déj très bien , on peut même déambuler dans la cuisine en cas de besoin, l’état d’esprit n’est pas guindé j’apprécie beaucoup
- Chambre confortable et très au calme, propriétaire très sympa, petit-dej très bon.
La Maison du Rond des Fées
Located 1 hour’s drive from Paris, this B&B features country-style rooms with exposed beams. Guests have free access to the outdoor swimming pool at the Auberge de la Source, which is 2,650 feet away.Set on the first floor of the property, the guest rooms have a mini bar with free access to tea and coffee facilities. The bathroom is equipped with shower and hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is provided throughout.The buffet breakfast is served at the Auberge de la Source, and guests can also have dinner on site upon prior reservation.Disneyland Paris and the Parc des Félins are a 40-minute drive away and guests are also invited to discover the Champagne vineyards of the region. The property is accessible via the A4 Motorway and free private parking is possible on site.
– The hosts were nice and hospitable.
– Breakfast provided was great (Croissants, baguettes, jams, cereals, milk, yogurt, coffee, tea). But be sure you tell the host the time for your breakfast. We didn’t do on the last day, and we had to leave early (at 8am.), so they had to wake up and prepare for us. Sorry 🙁
– Nice and quiet neighborhood to walk around.
- Espace de la chambre très agréable, literie très Bonne, vue sur le parc très agréable et calme absolue. Très bon accueil et petits déjeuners excellents avec pains et croissants frais.
- Tres bon accueil. Chambre confortable et spacieuse. Espace extérieur agreable
- Un établissement au calme, très appréciable après un long périple à vélo. Les pièces à vivre ont beaucoup de charme, et la maîtresse de maison a devancé nos attentes ; merci !
- L’accueil de notre hôte était adapté, possibilité de se préparer une boisson chaude à notre gré, la literie était confortable, le petit déjeuner était lui aussi parfait !
- – The hosts were nice and hospitable.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pommeuse Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pommeuse Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pommeuse Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pommeuse Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!