10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pommerit-jaudy Brittany:
Manoir de Coat Gueno
Manoir de Coat Gueno, dating from the 15th century, is a B&B set in Pleudaniel in the Breton countryside. A heated swimming pool features in the large park and typical produce is served for breakfast.Rooms include fresh fruit and a selection of tea, coffee and infusions, while satellite TV is also provided. Free WiFi is available and each room is decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture.A continental breakfast, consisting of crepes and other regional specialities, is served every morning beside the open fireplace.You can visit the Château de la Roche-Jagu, 5.6 miles from this B&B and free private parking is possible on site.
- A very special old family home in a beautiful setting with a kind and caring host
- Unforgettable Ambience, beds were comfort, owner was pleasant and helpful, accomodation with character and charme
- Not only accommodation was very good also the hosts were excellent and very friendly, nothing we requested was too much.
We were warmly welcomed by our charming host, and escorted to our room which was in a separate part of a fascinating and beautifully restored French Manor house tucked away in the Brittany countryside, and complete with tower and turret (and a ghost we were told!). We had a delightful room under the eaves, plenty of ventilation and all amenities provided. Excellent bathroom. A very nice continental breakfast which was included in the tariff was served to us by our host who was anxious that we had everything we needed and that our visit to the Manoir was comfortable.
We loved the place, we’re delighted with our stay there and are pleased to recommend it to future guests.
As a further gesture of goodwill our host went out of his way to help us with our next evening’s accommodation, phoning ahead and confirming the booking for us. I cannot thank him enough for his generous hospitality.
- Manoir magnifique, rénové tout en gardant le caractère de l’époque et le style de la région. Calme car perdu au milieu des champs. Le maître des lieux nous donne ses conseils pour les visites et les restaurants.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Kerlilou offers accommodations in Plouguiel. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perros-Guirec is 9 miles from B&B Kerlilou, and Saint-Brieuc is 30 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 55 miles away.
- Really charming guesthouse with stunning details and old furniture. Love the dining room, the generous breakfast of homemade jams and fresh bread. The room was beautiful and spacious, with a good view of the surrounding farms. Friendly owners who gave us useful pointers and excellent dinner recommendations!
- B&B Kerlilou was perhaps the loveliest of our accommodations during our week exploring the north coast of Brittany. It is an ideal base for exploring the Cote de Granit Rose. Our spacious room was lovely beyond our expectations, with a very comfortable bed, private bathroom and toilet. A little writing desk was another example of the thoughtful care our hosts Pascalina and Patrick had taken to create a memorable travel experience. The breakfast Pascalina served was delicious, with a variety of choices to enjoy. We felt completely at home in their lovely home! Our visit was a very special time- we hope we can return again and stay longer than just two nights. Merci beaucoup Pascalina and Patrick!
- Lovely owners, beautifully renovated farmhouse with very quiet and comfortable large bedroom and modern bathroom. A perfect place to add to our Brittany vacation and I highly recommend this place.
- Beautiful location; friendly cosmopolitan fellow-guests and willing-to-oblige hosts.
- Lovely property, good facilities, very welcoming hosts, good base for visiting the area, good advice given and lovely room and garden.
Chambres de Kerpuns
A B&B located in Quemper-Guézennec, just 8.7 miles from Paimpol, Chambres de Kerpuns offers a garden, a terrace, and a shared lounge with a TV is at guests’ disposal.The rooms at Chambres de Kerpuns feature en suite facilities with a shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a garden view.A continental breakfast including homemade jams is served daily, and the fully-equipped kitchen is at guests’ disposal.Chambres de Kerpuns is a 25-minute drive from Guingamp Train Station, and free private parking is provided on site.
- La chambre est grande, bien exposée et lumineuse. L’endroit calme et très accessible.
- hébergement simple mais néanmoins confortable situé en pleine campagne, dans un lieu calme et isolé. Une hôtesse sympathique qui nous a servi copieux petit déjeuner avec un large éventail de confitures maison. Une ambiance familiale qui nous a donné l’impression d’avoir passé le week-end chez une parente
- très bon petits déjeuner complets,chambre confortable,accueil et propriétaire chalereux
- Le petit déjeuner copieux et varié, la souplesse des gérants.
- L’accueil est familiale. Le petit déjeuner copieux avec de bonnes confitures à partager avec les autres hôtes ce qui créé une certaine convivialité.
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, Convenant Loarer is located in Lannion, just 7 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.There is free shuttle service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Roscoff is 26 miles from Convenant Loarer, and Paimpol is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Very friendly host, who shared tourist advice over breakfast. Beautiful building, nice (shared) garden.
- Ruhiges Haus mit Garten. Ordentlich ausgestattetes Zimmer mit Wasserkocher, Tassen. Sehr schönes, großes Badezimmer. Hilfsbereiter Gastgeber mit vielen guten Tips zu Ausflügen und Restaurants.
- leckeres Frühstück mit hausgemachten Kuchen, Marmelade und Joghurt in sehr gemütlichem Anbiente
- Hoffelijke gastheer die ons een bron van informatie meegaf bij het maken van diverse uitstappen. Welkomstdrankje 😉
Die Gastgeber waren sehr nett und hilfsbereit (mein Mann ist Rollstuhlfahrer). Das Morgenessen war wunderbar und die Ausflugstipps waren sehr hilfreich.
Die Batterie unseres Autos ging kaputt. Der Gastgeber hat spontan in der nahen Garage angerufen und nach 5 Stunden hatte unser Auto eine neue Batterie, günstig und tadellos!
La Demeure du Castel
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Demeure du Castel is located in Rospez. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Perros-Guirec is 6 miles from La Demeure du Castel, and Roscoff is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 52 miles from La Demeure du Castel.
- Big room and large bathroom, nice castle-like building with a beautiful large garden great for an evening picnic, good breakfast. Reasonably short car drive to Cote de Granit Rose (or to Lannion with supermarkets and restaurants).
- very friendly lady owner, lovely house, would stay again
- L’accueil, la disponibilité et le contact de la propriétaire.
- La decoración, los baños y las habitaciones. Su limpieza, acabados arquitectónicos y la cuidada rehabilitación de la vivienda. El entorno y la naturaleza que la rodean son además preciosos. La atención del personal excelente.
Bon petit déjeuner croissants etc
Maîtresse de maison super accueillante très sympathique.
La Fermette du Rohiou
La Fermette du Rohiou is located in Le Faouët, just 19 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 19 miles from La Fermette du Rohiou, and Paimpol is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from La Fermette du Rohiou.
- This is a interesting place to stay if you want to taste some rustic peace and quiet as it is set out in the countryside. Beautiful gardens. Our hostess was friendly and welcoming and showed us where the facilities were for us to make tea and coffee in the guest lounge where there was also a shared TV and fridge for guest use. The lounge is where the wifi signal was available – we could not find a signal in our room. Breakfast was served in the farmhouse and we enjoyed freshly made coffee and a selection of fresh breads and local preserves.
- Very welcoming people. Accommodation basic but clean. Lovely setting
- Owners very nice. The place beautiful sorrounded by nature. Calm and peaceful.
Nice lodgings in a small country house, with rustic wooden furniture, in the middle of the quiet countryside.
The room was big enough, with a common area with plush chairs and a kitchenette.
The bathroom was a bit small but the shower was very functional and modern.
Good breakfast with croissants, fresh bread and really good home made jams.
Très bon accueil des propriétaires
Located in Tonquédec in the region of Bretagne, 10 miles from Perros-Guirec, Résidence CoatArmor features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Brieuc is 31 miles from Résidence CoatArmor, and Roscoff is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
Very clean, the host was most helpful, informative and friendly.
No pets allowed.
- Friendly owner, nicely done house & garden, very clean room – perfect!
- A perfect place to spend a few days, everything was perfect, the house, the room, the beautiful garden and of course the owner. A very kind guy who takes great care of his house and the guests. The decoration of the rooms is very beautiful and original, with direct access to a spectacular garden of communal use, full of vegetation and beautiful furniture. If you visit the area this is a highly recommended place. thanks jan, regards from spain. Dorita y Pablo
- The room was fantastic, the bathroom so clean you could eat in there. The breakfast was lovely and served overlooking the garden. The host Yann makes sure you are happy in his beautiful house. Good size bed and good bedlinen, I hate cheap bed linen.
- Absolutely everything!Warms of welcome of amaizing host,very nice location,well decorated and furnished room and hall,spotlessly clean and cosy room,garden view,exellent linens and towels.Very good breakfast.We had a wonderful stay.Thanks for your warm hospitality,Yann!
- Very clean, the host was most helpful, informative and friendly.
Chambres De St Michel
One of our best sellers in Paimpol! Chambres De St Michel is located in Paimpol, 18 miles from Perros-Guirec and 23 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bréhat is 5 miles from Chambres De St Michel, and Lannion is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The hotel is situated in a beautiful historical building but the interior was tastefully renovated recently. The owners are very welcoming and helpful. The owner suggested different restaurants according to our specific wishes and we had one of the best culinary experiences in Brittany – excellent quality for a moderate price. The family suite had a nice personal touch (books, decoration, furniture etc) so we felt at home immediately. Add to that the wonderful garden, relaxed atmosphere and an excellent breakfast… We certainly would have liked to stay a couple more days.
NICE couple .very friendly .
Good breakfast ,homemade jam etc
- So comfy and quiet. The owners were so good at giving info on the area and as our french is poor their excellent english made it so much easier.
Helpfulness of the owners.
Very large, well-appointed accommodation.
Location right next to the pedestrian areas & 5 minutes walk from the harbour.
Great restaurant recommendation.
The owners were very friendly & welcoming.
Rooms were huge & spacious & clean.
lovely building with secure free off street parking.
A short & simple walk into Paimpol.
Chambres d’hôtes Aux Portes de Bréhat
Located in Ploubazlanec, 19 miles from Perros-Guirec, Chambres d’hôtes Aux Portes de Bréhat features a terrace and views of the sea.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Brieuc is 23 miles from dhôtes Portes Bréhat, and Paimpol is 2.4 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 45 miles from the property.
The room was great with views of the ocean from boths sides and the island, very comfy bed and very quite.
Breakfast was wonderful with fresh baked bread, home made jams and pastries, just great.
We would recommend this to anyone for a quite peaceful stay in Ploubazlanec off Idl de Brehat.
Position with excellent views of Ille deBrehat. I was given an attic room which was a lovely room with views of the sea from each side.
hostess insisted on carrying my bag both in and out of my room.
The location was great..
The welcoming was generous and so the breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast, friendly landlady, stylish room, sea view from window.
Tout était parfait, l’accueil, la décoration, le confort du couchage… Le petit déjeuner délicieux et pris dans la grande salle si joliment décorée face à la mer. Ensemble très chaleureux, les personnes et les lieux…
Nous avons déjà envie d’y retourner!!!
- The room was great with views of the ocean from boths sides and the island, very comfy bed and very quite.
Traou Ar Vilin
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Traou Ar Vilin is located in Pleumeur-Bodou. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Perros-Guirec is 3 miles from Traou Ar Vilin, and Roscoff is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- very tasteful and cozy appartement! The owner brings fresh juice and warm Crepes for breakfast every day. It’s just wonderful. We’ve enjoyed our holiday and highly recommend the house to all 🙂
- We had a wonderful 3 night stay. Our room was beautifully decorated and very comfortable indeed – and the breakfasts were magnificent! Thank you for a great start to our holiday.
- Helpful ideas for things to do each day, delicious breakfast changing daily, beautiful surroundings. Gorgeous gardens too but sadly too wet for us to make use.
- Beautiful room and decor, friendly and professional hostess.
- A lovely old farmstead, breakfast was good. Room was well appointed, clean and very tasteful decor
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pommerit-jaudy Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pommerit-Jaudy Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!