10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pommereuil Nord – Top Hotel Reviews
Pommereuil Nord is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pommereuil Nord. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pommereuil Nord. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pommereuil Nord. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pommereuil Nord right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pommereuil Nord with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pommereuil Nord:
au gré des saisons
Au gré des saisons is located in Maroilles, just 25 miles from Mons. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom.Saint-Quentin is 28 miles from au gré des saisons, and Valenciennes is 19 miles away. Lesquin Airport is 42 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hotes La Chaiserie
Set in a 2-hectare park with farm animals, Chambres d’Hôtes Les Glycines offers individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi access. It is located in the village of Romeries, a 30-minute drive from both Cambrai and Valenciennes.Each room features a private entrance, accessible from the terrace and with views of the park. Rooms have a TV and a private bathroom with a bath and shower. A continental breakfast is served daily in the living room.You can enjoy a walk in the park, and it is possible to arrange a guided visit with the owners. Free, private parking is possible on site. Valenciennes Train Station is 14.3 miles away.
- Set in a very nice and green environment with spacious rooms.
The host very nice.
A lots of animals, many in freedom.
Nice place for resting and contacting with animals/ farm style.
Good breakfast, generous and variety.
- The accommodation was a newly converted part of the property. Very spacious and clean with a lovely view over the garden.
- something different with all the animals which is fun. The owner is friendly
La tranquillité, les déjeuners copieux et excellents,
Les prairies,les animaux
La proximité avec le village voisin
Et surtout la gentillesse de notre hote
Located in Louvignies-Quesnoy, 21 miles from Mons, La Chaumiere features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.Tournai is 30 miles from La Chaumiere, and Saint-Quentin is 31 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 35 miles away.
- A lovely room and ensuite with a pleasant view. The hosts were very nice and the breakfast was delicious
- Comfy bed. Great views out of large bedroom windows. Lovely hosts.
Very comfortable room and bed, nicely decorated with an attention to details. Very pretty view from the room, it was very quiet and relaxing.
We loved the French breakfast too!
- The location was the perfect distance from Calais. The host was very welcoming to both me and our dogs. Inside the accommodation was clean and modern with a delicious breakfast in the morning
- Very clean. Very quiet. Perfect place if you’d like to be away from all the hustle and bustle of a big city for a couple of days.
La Cense Lignère
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, La Cense Lignère is located in Prisches, just 26 miles from Mons. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Saint-Quentin is 28 miles from La Cense Lignère, and Valenciennes is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 45 miles from La Cense Lignère.
- My girlfriend and I had a great stay. The owners of the guesthouse (Val and Bernard) are lovely people. I can really recommend La Cense Lignère if you like biking. The area is beautiful and there are two signed routes in the neighbourhood of the accommodation.
- Friendliness of the owners. Charming suite of rooms and useful extras of fridge and microwave.
Valerie and Bernard the hosts were very welcoming even asked if we had eaten
Everything was provided tea,coffee etc large white fluffy towels
Very comfortable bed exceptional bathroom with huge wet room and free standing bath
This is a separate unit on the owners farm in a quiet village surrounded by country side complete with a garden area with seating we enjoyed a long chat with them and had a bottle of wine in the evening sunshine
The breakfast was all local organic produce fresh fruit croissants bread jam and orange juice wow
Will definitely go back
There is also an authentic gypsy caravan to rent in the grounds
- Lieu buccolique à souhait, vue sur la campagne, réveil avec les oiseaux et la nature, une parenthèse dans une vie souvent trop pressée
- Accueil très chaleureux des hôtes. Lieu calme et paisible en pleine campagne. Appartement romantique à la décoration raffinée. Petit déjeuner copieux composé de produits bio. Nous conseillerons et reviendrons. Au plaisir. Pascale et Dominique
L’enfance de l’art – St Python
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, L’enfance de l’art – St Python offers accommodations in Beaudignies. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mons is 22 miles from L’enfance de l’art – St Python, and Tournai is 27 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Jolimessine offers accommodations in Jolimetz. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Mons is 20 miles from La Jolimessine, and Tournai is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Very quiet and convenient to our destination. Breakfast plentiful.
- The house was in a lovely little village. It was easy to find. The ponds and the wildlife in the back garden were delightful and the views over gardens and countryside were glorious.
- The receptionist was really friendly and very helpful.
- This property is in a great location for exploring Le Quesnoy and the surrounding area. It is very easy to find, and set in beautiful grounds. The rooms are comfortable and there is a communal kitchen for guests who would like to cook their own meals. The daily breakfast is delicious. This place is great value for money.
- Good breakfast with plenty of choice, included, cereals, yogurt, crossants, bread, jam
Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Maison d’hôtes La Rose Laitière offers accommodations in Saint-Martin-sur-Écaillon. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Mons is 25 miles from Maison d hotes, and Tournai is 26 miles from the property. Lesquin Airport is 30 miles away.
- Warm welcome very nice to be given some hot chocolate after our journey. Excellent breakfast home made produce is excellent.
Very nice room, very nice garden and VERY VERY quiet in the middle of nowhere. Exactly what we wanted! Perfect!
Breakfast is full of delicious homemade food.
- Very beautiful setting. The room was perfect for the three of us and beautifully and lovingly decorated, reflecting the individual style of our hostess. The welcome by our hosts was extremely warm and made us feel at home immediately. The recommendation for dinner in a nearby town was also perfect. The rooms are situated on a working dairy farm and we even got a personal tour of the farm which was super interesting especially for our six year old daughter.
- De kamer is ruim en is voldoende voor een klein gezin. Het is een beetje een allergaartje met sierkussens en een hoop toeters en bellen maar het maakt de kamer gezellig landelijk. De locatie vindt je door een onverharde weg die je een tijd lang laat twijfelen waar je in vredesnaam terecht komt… De ontvangst door de eigenaresse is erg vriendelijk. Voor een diner moet je echter 10 km incalculeren. Het ontbijt is prima voor franse begrippen.
- L’accueil chaleureux, le logement et le cadre. La sympathie de la propriétaire et sa grande disponibilité. L’excellent petit déjeuner.
Les Chambres de Ribeaufontaine
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Chambres de Ribeaufontaine offers accommodations in Dorengt. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is available.Saint-Quentin is 21 miles from Les Chamb Ribeaufontaine, and Valenciennes is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Great for everyone, but specially for families with kids as it has a safe area to play around and a farm with animals.
- Decorated with a lot of taste and originality. Extremely friendly and personalized welcome.
We spent a couple of days in that wonderful farm.The breakfast was amazing we could eat what we liked.The owners were very friendly and very kind and of course helpful.
We will go back soon sure!
I can recommend to everyoneeee!
Thank a lot again
Beautiful location on an active stables/ farm; the accommodation in excellently converted outbuildings is wonderfully quirky and very comfortable.
We had booked the large honeymoon suite which is on three levels so you have to be fit to handle all the stairs but that adds to its interest and charm.
Breakfast is very good and served in the main house.
Terrific home made breakfast
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, La Boussieroise is located in Boussières-en-Cambrésis. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Arras is 27 miles from La Boussieroise, and Tournai is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Aisonville-et-Bernoville in the region of Picardie, 12 miles from Saint-Quentin, GrIsa’Home features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Valenciennes is 29 miles from GrIsa’Home, and Laon is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 48 miles from GrIsa’Home.
- Owner extremely helpful and polite. Excellent bathrooms.
- La chambre et la literie impeccable le petit déjeuner copieux tout est comme sur les photos
- Sehr ruhig und geräumig. Tolle Ausstattung. Freie Heissgetränke . Kochmöglichkeit und Kühlschrank vorhanden. Sehr freundliche Vermieterin
- tout etait impeccable literie salle de bain petit dejeuner super
Bon petit déjeuner bien frais
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pommereuil Nord Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pommereuil Nord to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pommereuil Nord but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pommereuil Nord. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!