10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pommard Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pommard Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pommard Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pommard Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pommard Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pommard Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pommard Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pommard Burgundy:
One of our best sellers in Beaune! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Côté Rempart offers accommodations in Beaune.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Dijon is 22 miles from Côté Rempart, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 28 miles from Côté Rempart.
- Hospitality was wonderful. Rooms were comfortable, clean and quiet.
- Elegant, charming, comfortable and stylish property with great facilities and warm, personal welcome.
This is a a beautiful historic property (17th century), oozing in old-world charm. Beautifully restored and decorated by owners Michel and Marise Bott who purchased many vintage antiques from the march at L’Isle sur la Sorgue in Provence.
The most special memories of this place are the women who manage it–Anja and Christina. They are wonderful hostesses and lovely people. Very gracious and kind to their clients. They will help make your stay very special.
- Stayed here one night and wish we had stayed longer. The hotel was quaint, quiet and perfect in all aspects. Restaurant recommendations were excellent and they made out reservations. Just wish we had more time here.
- Côté Rempart is a beautifully decorated and quaint B&B in picturesque Beaune. The room was quiet and bed very comfortable. Breakfast was simple, but fresh and tasty (non-dairy was not available) and served with a smile. Beaune is a city we would like to visit again and we would definitely return to this B&B.
Le Clos de l’Aigue
One of our top picks in Beaune.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Clos de l’Aigue offers accommodations in Beaune. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom.Dijon is 22 miles from Le Clos de l’Aigue, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 28 miles from Le Clos de l’Aigue.
- From the welcome from our hosts to the goodbye, our stay at this comfortable & convenient B&B was perfect. The breakfast was sumptuous & delicious. Our room was spacious, comfortable and clean. Our host, Sandrine, was a welcoming and gracious host who was always willing to help us with recommendations and directions. Plus the garden was beautiful. We would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Sandrine is a wonderful hostess and a wealth of knowledge about the area. We stayed in a number of different B&B during our trip and she is clearly the star hostess. She could not do enough to make us feel welcome and comfortable. We made a late schedule change and Sandrine graciously honored our request to shorten our stay by a day. If we return to Beaune, we know the best B&B in the area. Thanks for a wonderful stay!
She was so lovely to us and friendly. Gave us some ideas for wineries to visit and was able to converse with us in English.
When we were hot and tired we had a swim and she brought us an ice bucket and glasses for our wine – awesome!
I’m afraid to give her a good rating since we want to go back next time!!
- Host was super friendly and accommodating, room was spacious and quiet, location was unbeatable with a large private garden and pool 10mn walk from the center
- Amazing time, location was perfect. would definitely recommend. We will be returning in the future.
Clos Saint Jacques – Maison d’Hôtes
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Clos Saint Jacques – Maison d’Hôtes is located in Meursault in the region of Bourgogne, just 27 miles from Dijon.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Beaune is 5 miles from Clos Saint Jacques – Maison d’Hôtes, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 31 miles from Clos Saint Jacques – Maison d’Hôtes.
- Fabulous property, Very friendly and delicious home made breakfast.
- The homemade breakfast was superb! Very warm host
- Quiet, comfortable property, which has been loving restored by exceptional hosts. Wonderful breakfast and location! Thank you for your recommendations for restaurants and sights!
- Perfect overnight stay! Room very modern and stylish- very comfy bed and quality sheets- we had such a good rest! Amazing breakfast- everything homemade and extra delicious! Highly recommend!
- Great location, very nice and newly renovated room and very kind and helpfull owners of the property! Recommended!
Fleurs de Vignes
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Fleurs de Vignes offers accommodations in Montagny-lès-Beaune, just 24 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Beaune is 2.2 miles from Fleurs de Vignes, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 27 miles from Fleurs de Vignes.
- The friendly and helpful staff . Fantastic house and good breakfast. Amazing restaurant nearby which the staff booked for us ! Altogether a lovely stay and will return.
- Great host – good location and and advice where to go. Good breakfast and a nice garden with swimming pool
- Nice welcome. Room not big but very nice with access to shared terrasse and garden. Quality products for breakfast.
- This was a return visit. Host helpful and simple nice breakfast. Good launch base for sight-seeing in Beaune and wine tasting north of Beaune. Motorway handy for heading south on our second morning. Good restaurant within walking distance.
Perfect location, calm and quiet! Very friendly host. Nice and clean pool.
Very Nice restaurant close by!
La Passerelle des Corton B&B
La Passerelle des Corton B&B offers accommodations in Aloxe-Corton. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Dijon is 20 miles from La Passerelle des Corton B&B, and Beaune is 3.2 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- Amazing place, the owners are super friendly! Will stay there again for sure.
- Warm welcome with a drink on arrival. Stunning views from the window. Very comfortable bed and delightful room. The owners have thought of everything to help make the stay enjoyable and relaxing.
- The best of hospitality. The best of breakfast. Tge most beautiful room.
- Very friendly family with a beautiful home in the heart of Burgundy.
- lovely home in front of the vineyards,fine village in the center of cote d’or & near Boune,kind hostess & wanderful breakfast
Château de Melin – B&B
Located in Auxey-Duresses, 28 miles from Dijon, Château de Melin – B&B features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Beaune is 7 miles from Château de Melin – B&B, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 15 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 34 miles away.
- comfy beds, rustic, great joining rooms for the kids. big rooms
- Heating was good not withstanding a cold snowy climate outside
The friendliness and welcoming attitude of the staff and proprietor.
The room was immaculate.
The breakfast was a real treat
- Beautiful Chateau and grounds to walk around. The owner helped us with our luggage & made every effort (staying up to receive us later than expected due to a delayed euro tunnel booking) spoke exceptional English .
Quiet and comfortable room.
The surroundings are amazing, full of vineyards and nice villages.
Very helpful and nice staff. They helped us with the dinner reservation at a very nice restaurant.
Le Clos de la Challangette
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, Le Clos de la Challangette is located in Beaune in the region of Bourgogne, just 23 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Chalon-sur-Saône is 15 miles from Le Clos la Challangette, and Dole is 30 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 26 miles away.
- Le Clos de la Challangette is a great place to stay while visiting Beaune. The room was very comfortable and clean and well appointed. The breakfast was delicious and the owner very friendly.
The “caravan” we stayed in was extra cute! Loved it! We will definitely be back!
- everything was good at this hotel including breakfast it was excellant
- very friendly and helpful. even phoned after to remind us we had left cheese in fridge. service at its best.
- Excellent property and extremely nice host. You feel a bit like on vacation at your grandma’s living in the village. Very good breakfast, delicious and very fresh baguettes every morning. The only thing to remember is that, if your room is at the attic, it may get hot as there is no air condition. However, as the fan is provided and the region has mild climate, the problem should only occur for a few weeks per annum.
Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet
Located in Chassagne-Montrachet, 30 miles from Dijon, Chateau de Chassagne-Montrachet features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Beaune is 8 miles from Chassagne Montrachet, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 12 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 34 miles away.
- A very comfortable bed in a beautiful bedroom. The bathroom was lovely with a very unusual double sink and the huge bath was a bonus!
- Location – beautiful proprty- size of the room. Extremly well located, in the vineyard. Magnificent views. The breakfast was excellent and the staff serving it very nice and smiling.
- Arty, stylish, very comfortable, free bar drinks late night, tour of the cellars, sumptuous continental breakfast spread
- The staff was nice and very responsive. But all the communications were per email because the office closes at 6pm. It is not a hotel. They arrange to send us breakfast in bed and it was very nice !
- Great location old chateau, modern design, spacious rooms, very comfortable beds. Only few rooms, very quite.
Les Chambres de l’Ecrit’Vin
One of our top picks in Beaune.Located in the Beaune City Centre neighborhood in Beaune, 23 miles from Dijon, Les Chambres de l’Ecrit’Vin features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Chalon-sur-Saône is 16 miles from Les Chambres de l’Ecrit’Vin, and Nuits-Saint-Georges is 10 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Perfect location right in the centre of medieval part of town. WiFi was good. Cyril was very helpful and gave us lots of information about the town. He was very prompt answering emails.
- Super convenient as it is surrounded by shops, restaurants, and free parking (though can be very full during the day)
- The location is superb. We were given a lightening welcome tour of the town by our host – most useful.
- Unbeatable location. The quarters are comfortable, and perfect for the independent traveller. The host Cyril is exceptionally friendly. A lovely place to stay.
- Great location and a very helpful host who took us for a short tour of Beaune to give us a few pointers about the sights to see and places to eat.
Featuring free WiFi, Le Colombier offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ruffey-lès-Beaune. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Dijon is 22 miles from Le Colombier, and Beaune is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Super rapport qualité prix
A proximité de Beaunes mais au calme
Belles chambres aménagées avec goût
Trés bon petit déjeuner (il ne manquait que l’oeuf à la coque – pour chipoter)
- L’accueil et la disponibilité des lieux – Le confort de la chambre – L’accès aux autres parties communes – Le petit déjeuner très riche et complet – Le parking discret et spacieux – Le calme et la situation de la propriété.
- A à peine 8km du centre de Beaune, super maison d’hôtes avec parking gratuit et wifi. Nous avons eu la chambre “les Houches” superbement décorée. Hélène est très sympa et le lieu est très propre. Enfin, le petit déjeuner était copieux, avec de bons produits et varié.
- De eigenaren hebben met liefde de B&B tot in de kleinste details ingericht, alhoewel altijd over smaak valt te twisten. Ook het ontbijt, zeker voor Franse begrippen, is met veel zorg samengesteld.
- Un acceuil chaleureux et exceptionnel ! idéal pour une étape et pour commencer les vacances!
- Super rapport qualité prix
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pommard Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pommard Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pommard Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pommard Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!