10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Poligny Franche-Comté – Top Hotel Reviews
Poligny Franche-Comté is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Poligny Franche-Comté. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poligny Franche-Comté. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poligny Franche-Comté. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Poligny Franche-Comté right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Poligny Franche-Comté with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Poligny Franche-comté:
Chambre d’hôtes l’Etoile du Berger
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambre d’hôtes l’Etoile du Berger offers accommodations in Arbois. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Besançon is 28 miles from dhôtes lEtoile Berger, and Lons-le-Saunier is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 16 miles from the property.
Comfortable room with balcony in a historic building in a village in the Jura; handy to Arbois; firendly helpful proprietors; nice breakfast.
Good for overnight stop, relatively easy access to autoroute.
- Lovely house, nicely renovated and decorated. Nice breakfast.
- The old farm construction is beautifull and the guest house is well decorated.
- King size bathroom, great character, lovely breakfast, friendly host.
Obliging hostess, easy to park next to hotel
Good (continental) breakfast, sadly no protein, only bread and jam style.
- Comfortable room with balcony in a historic building in a village in the Jura; handy to Arbois; firendly helpful proprietors; nice breakfast.
Clos De La Gourmandière
Located in Saint-Lothain in the region of Franche-Comté, 31 miles from Les Rousses, Clos De La Gourmandière features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Lons-le-Saunier is 11 miles from Clos De La Gourmandière, and Dole is 20 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 18 miles away.
The house was localised in a cute isolated village. The house is very nice and beautifully decorated. the owner was very lovely and caring. We had a wonderful discussion at breakfast.
We enjoyed very much our stay
- Nice pool, jacuzzi and very friendly staff/owners. Large room and modern bathroom.
- Fantastic building Tenno aged to high standard – friendly owners and great breakfast
- Everything about it was just superb. Our hosts were delightful and cooked us the most lovely supper using local produce and wines. Our room was excellent and the location was quiet and surrounded by lovely countryside. After a good breakfast we left wishing that we had more time there. We would certainly return and can’t recommend it highly enough.
- We were treated in a most helpful and receiving manner with helpful tips to make trips. Lovely and committed hosts!
- The house was localised in a cute isolated village. The house is very nice and beautifully decorated. the owner was very lovely and caring. We had a wonderful discussion at breakfast.
La Tour Charlemagne
Featuring free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La Tour Charlemagne offers accommodations in Château-Chalon, just 28 miles from Les Rousses. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Lons-le-Saunier is 7 miles from La Tour Charlemagne, and Dole is 24 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 22 miles away.
- We arrived at the B&B tired after a long journey and were greeted by our host Odile who is delightful. Breakfast was a self-service communal affair and created a lovely atmosphere. Odile made coffee and a boiled egg on request every morning and was available throughout our breakfast. Plenty of cereal, cheese, meats, yoghurts and homemade cake every morning – wonderful. The bed was very comfortable and we slept well. Everything was spotlessly clean. We visited in October and the weather was glorious so we were able to use some of the lovely outside space, but not the pool.
- Lovely hostess. Excellent breakfast. Comfortable room. Lovely town just a few steps away.
- Overall comfort of the house and Odile’s attention to every detail.
- The hostess was very friendly and welcoming. The location is fantastic – we loved the village and it has a couple of great restaurants, and beautiful nearby towns and areas to explore. We enjoyed the large garden and pool, a lovely setting to relax.
- Welcoming and helpful. Quiet location. Well presented. On site parking.
L’Entre-Coeur offers accommodations in Ménétru-le-Vignoble. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Les Rousses is 29 miles from L’Entre-Coeur, and Lons-le-Saunier is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 21 miles from L’Entre-Coeur.
- A beautiful place to stay, so very comfortable and welcoming. Just perfect in every way. Really, really quiet and relaxing. Have never slept in a more comfortable bed Wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again.
- Spacious rooms, nice decor. Comfortable bed. Very friendly welcoming. Plentiful breakfast with amazing home made produce and baking. Wonderful!
- Friendly owner who could not do enough to welcome us. Very clean and bright. Excellent breakfast.
- Excellent location. Owners very friendly and welcoming.
Sarah and Eric were very welcoming. We had their meal on the first evening and it was excellent
complimented by a bottle of Eric’s wine. Super breakfast with all homemade ingredients. The restaurant they booked for us on the second evening was very close and lovely.
Would highly recommend this B&B
Closerie Les Capucines
Located in Arbois in the region of Franche-Comté, 26 miles from Besançon, Closerie Les Capucines features a sun terrace and views of the pool.All rooms have a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shops at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Lons-le-Saunier is 19 miles from Closerie Les Capucines, and Dole is 19 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The property was really nice. The room absolutely perfekt furnished.
Great location in Arbois.
Nice view from the room on the second floor.
- Charming hotel in middle of Arbois. Our room had a stunning view over the garden and the mountains. Nice mix between old and new, lots of art and nice decorations. Very nice staff.
- This is a really lovely property. But there are some difficulties accessing the upper levels as they can only be reached via a staircase, so it’s a bit of a schlepp with any heavy bags (and we definitely had one!). But this didn’t deter us from really enjoying our time there. We had one of the rooms on the top floor facing the back yard area where there is a pool and garden. Lovely view of surrounding hills and bird songs. The rooms are bright, colorful and modern, an interesting mix with the 17th C architectural details of the building. Plenty of parking was available in a town lot just up the street (visible from the hotel). The proprietress was very friendly, had abundant energy and was very helpful with making dinner reservations. Would absolutely return for another visit.
- Comfortable and spacious rooms- lovely breakfast and lovely property. Would love to visit in the spring or summer
Chambre d’hôtes Chez Karine et Roland
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambre d’hôtes Chez Karine et Roland offers accommodations in Le Fied, just 25 miles from Les Rousses. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lons-le-Saunier is 10 miles from Chambre dHotes Chez, and Dole is 25 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 23 miles away.
This short visit was a great combination of the advantages of a gite ( space and fridge etc.) with the lovely arrival of a delicious breakfast tray each morning.
Karine and Roland were very welcoming hosts.
- Very large apartment, great fireplace and a very good breakfast.
- petit déj très copieux, des hotes très chaleureux, un feu de cheminé à notre arrivée, un grand gite très fonctionnel, bonne literie
Tres bon emplacement pour visiter la région. Belles balades, bons restaurants (bien conseillés par nos hôtes).
Excellent petit déjeuner, gite confortable.
- Très spacieux propre, bien équipé et accueil excellent.
- This short visit was a great combination of the advantages of a gite ( space and fridge etc.) with the lovely arrival of a delicious breakfast tray each morning.
Located in Pont-dʼHéry, 24 miles from Besançon, Moulin Chantepierre features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or river. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Les Rousses is 29 miles from Moulin Chantepierre, and Lons-le-Saunier is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 24 miles from Moulin Chantepierre.
- A very nice and welcoming place to stay indeed, will be back!
- Location is wonderfull, swimming pool was really nice after a 8 hour drive. Really welcome atmosphere, would definetely consider returning next year. Ideal location to spend the night while travelling to wintersport.
- Eating as a group of French ,Dutch ,Belgian people ,great fun and really good simple food .Fantastic view from ‘the red room ‘
- Lieu agréable et accueil trés sympathique. On se sent comme à la maison et la piscine intérieure est un beau lieu de détente après de belles balades dans la region.
- Camere molto belle, ricordatevi il costume per la piscina
Le Relais des Abbesses
Le Relais des Abbesses is located in Château-Chalon, just 28 miles from Les Rousses.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom.Lons-le-Saunier is 6 miles from Le Relais des Abbesses, and Dole is 24 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Our hosts were amazing, informative and friendly. The breakfast was one of the best we have had from a Bed and Breakfast, with many of the things on offer produced and sourced locally. The View from the breakfast table was outstanding and we did not want to leave! Our room was fantastic with expansive views over the surrounding countryside and towns. The whole place was immaculately clean and the shower in our room was huge.
- Tout etait parfait surtout l’accueil tres chaleureux et personnalise
Hosts were friendly, charming and very helpful. The breakfast was very good and eating with the other guests at a large table provided another interesting dimension.
The village is charming, has two good restaurants, and is well placed for visiting the surrounding area, including the Jura Mountains.
- Hosts were delightful, there was a lovely atmosphere and the breakfast delicious
- We have stayed in many Chambres d’Hotes over the years and this was the best one we have ever stayed in. We were given such a warm welcome, the house was beautifully appointed, spotlessly clean a delicious dinner, superb breakfast and a view to die for!
Domaine de Saint Loth’
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Domaine de Saint Loth’ is located in Saint-Lothain in the region of Franche-Comté, just 31 miles from Les Rousses. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Lons-le-Saunier is 11 miles from Domaine de Saint Loth’, and Dole is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 17 miles from the property.
Veronique and Robert have us a lovely warm welcome after a long snowy drive. We had booked a meal with them and that was ready and waiting. They were super hosts and provided us with a delicious meal complete with aperitifs and wine. The beds were lovely and comfy, the shower warm and the rooms beautifully decorated.
Breakfast in the morning was phenomenal with amazingly flaky pastries, fresh bread, local organic ham, regional cheeses, homemade preserves and lovely coffee. We would thoroughly recommend it for a stopover or even better, several nights!
Friendly and warm welcome by the owners! Atmosphere and design of this renovated ancient domain was top. Breakfast exeptional in food quality and the way it was served.
Hostility of the owners was guiding our stay, lots of recommendations, of what to do and visit in the neighbourhood as well as where to eat.
- AMAZING! The house is gorgeous–historical with creative modern touches–and situated amidst lovely hills and vineyards. Veronique and Robert were gracious, friendly, enthusiastic hosts who answered all of our questions, helped with bookings and logistics, and prepared spectacular breakfasts and dinner. We had the distinction of being their first American guests, and would HIGHLY recommend others to follow in our footsteps if your travels take you to the Jura region!
- We found the place more or less by accident browsing for a suitable place for a one night pit stop on our motorcycle trip to the French Alps. We chose Domaine de Saint Loth based on good reviews and can honestly say it definitely lived up to the expectations. We enjoyed a really lovely dinner with our hosts Véronique & Robert and their son. All produce was locally sourced and we also got a good introduction to what the Jura wine region has to offer. We really enjoyed our stay and will surely visit again next time we’re in the region.
- Amazing place at an amazingly quiet and beautiful location. Very attentive welcome and a very enjoyable stay!
- Veronique and Robert have us a lovely warm welcome after a long snowy drive. We had booked a meal with them and that was ready and waiting. They were super hosts and provided us with a delicious meal complete with aperitifs and wine. The beds were lovely and comfy, the shower warm and the rooms beautifully decorated.
Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle is located in Le Vernois, just 28 miles from Les Rousses.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Lons-le-Saunier is 4.4 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Dole is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 22 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Le Relais de la Perle.
- Beautiful property, very friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient host. Great nights sleep. Lovely breakfast
- We stayed as an overnight halt en route from the Alps to Calais. The lady proprietress could not have been more helpful. The beds were comfy and breakfast delightful.
- We were warmly received, the hostess was very helpful in finding us a place to eat dinner and sending on a forgotten item. Tea making facilities were very welcome. The location is very near some beautiful countryside. The rooms were very tasteful and spacious. Breakfast was fresh with home-made produce.
- It is a nice bed and breakfast in a beautiful small village, surrounded by vineyards. The owner was very friendly, everything was clean and the rooms were nicely furnished. The Breakfast was delicious with local food.
- A very nice property with lots of character and charming owner. We requested dinner in advance and this was very nice and included a bottle of wine. Room was very clean, spacious, comfortable and quiet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Poligny Franche-comté Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Poligny Franche-Comté to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Poligny Franche-Comté but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Poligny Franche-Comté. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!