10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Poisson Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Poisson Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Poisson Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Poisson Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Poisson Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Poisson Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Poisson Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Poisson Burgundy:
Escale en Charolais Brionnais
Featuring free WiFi, Escale en Charolais Brionnais offers accommodations in Saint-Julien-de-Civry, just 30 miles from Mâcon. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roanne is 24 miles from Escale en Charolais Brionnais, and Cluny is 22 miles from the property.
- Excellent in all respects. Lovely room great rural location and a great host.
- Breakfast included the best croissant we had in France in a room with a stunning view. The owner was delightful and made us feel very welcome. The location is very peaceful. Super ‘rain shower’in the bathroom. An evening meal can be booked.
- Charming spacious room with warm and friendly host. Room is nice decorated & absolute cleanliness.
- The omelettes were Devine, the hosts and their two boys, William and Simone were charming. Very welcoming, warm and willing to answer our many questions, their home as you would expect, comfortable, sophisticated and cosy.
- The hostess was extremely charming and accommodating, and truly committed to having us enjoy our stay!
Domaine de Noyer
Domaine de Noyer is located in Saint-Christophe-en-Brionnais, just 18 miles from Roanne. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Joux is 29 miles from Domaine de Noyer, and Cluny is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Bouthéon Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Our host was wonderfully accommodating to our needs, the location was peaceful and stunning scenery,the house and restaurant were tastefully decorated,the food was lovely as was the wine…everything. about 20 minutes from La Clayette which was our destination for an antique fair.
- We liked everything about our stay. Staff was super friendly en helpful. We can only recommend this place because we had a great time at domaine de noyer!??
- A real home from home on a farm. We were the only paying guests at the time. The room was amazing – newly refurbished. The best bed and showering facilities we experienced on our whole holiday. Even with just the two of us the restaurant produced a chocolate ce and of excellent quality. I cannot rate our hosts too highly.
- We received a great reception from Therese and Philippe at this lovely converted farmhouse in the middle of bucolic Burgundian countryside. The room was well appointed with a good sized terrace overlooking glorious fields filled with Charolais cattle. Food was excellent, focusing on local produce and dishes, and most of breakfast was homemade.
- Peaceful and beautiful countryside location and our hosts were generous and welcoming. I especially enjoyed our conversations! The food and drink were excellent! Mr & Mme Farjas are excellent hosts and the pride they take in their establishment is evident. Our room was warm and comfortable and just what we would have hoped for after a long day of traveling.
Le Moulin De Vaux
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Moulin De Vaux offers pet-friendly accommodations in Nochizé. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including fishing and hiking. Roanne is 25 miles from Le Moulin De Vaux, and Cluny is 23 miles away.
Nous n’avons pas utiliser le restaurant.
Le petit déjeuner café chocolat ou thé’ au choix.
Pain de campagne frais avec beurre et deux sortes
de confitures qui étaient délicieuces.
Rien à dire.
- L’accueil était excellent, nos hôtes ont été aux petits soins. Le cadre est reposant, c’est très calme. Nous avons apprécié les repas en terrasse, avec la rivière coulant en contrebas. La cuisine est simple, savoureuse et généreuse. Nous reviendrons avec plaisir probablement pour un séjour plus long.
- L’ambiance d’un centre équestre, les balades dans les environs, le charme du vieux moulin, mais surtout l’accueil chaleureux des propriétaires!
- Lieu agréable pour se reposer, en pleine nature, personnes très accueillantes, merci !
pain cafe beurre confiture : le minimum pour un chien.
tres vetuste . pas de savon ni produit douche . de plus on nous a demandé si nous avions des serviettes. ca sent le vieux …… horrible
- Nous n’avons pas utiliser le restaurant.
Le Vallon de Paray
Located in Paray-le-Monial, 28 miles from Roanne, Le Vallon de Paray features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Cluny is 25 miles from Le Vallon de Paray, and Mars is 20 miles away.
- Fabulous location. Wonderful breakfast and very clean and comfortable accommodation. The owners are very helpful and friendly. Definitely worth a visit.
- The owners were very welcoming despite our late arrival. The room was warm, spacious, very clean the beds comfortable. The en-suite bathroom was also very spacious and very clean with shampoo & shower cream sachets, which was a nice touch. Breakfast was simple but delicious and all 3 confitures (apricot, redcurrant and mini sweet cherry) were home made. The house sits on a quiet country road, in peaceful surroundings of pasture and animals grazing. We would definitely stay here again as it was a gem of a find.
Everything, especially the country setting, quiet night in good beds, the french baguette and our host KARIN.
Charolais beef and burgundy wine: a real treat.
- We travel through Paray Le Monial frequently and decided to give this venue a try! We were not disappointed, a warm welcome awaited and the accommodation was fabulous. Great shower, comfortable bed and very clean. The breakfast was delightful. Great coffee, the biggest croissant ? I have ever been served and beautiful homemade jams. Absolutely outstanding value for money. We will definitely stay again.
super breakfast, homemade jams, local honeys, super croissants a lovely selection of produce.
Lovely Hosts very helpful
Le Champ de Liserole
Located in Changy, 28 miles from Mâcon, Le Champ de Liserole features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Roanne is 27 miles from Le Champ de Liserole, and Cluny is 19 miles from the property.
- The chambre d’hote is in a separate building to the main house – I saw 2 bedrooms and a common room with nice furniture and lots of books. The bedroom was spacious and newly modernised. The breakfast the next morning was excellent – local French cheese, ham, jam, perfect croissants, delicious coffee, etc.
- Lovely setting, very welcoming owners, comfy beds, delicious breakfast. We could have prepared a simple meal as there is a two ring hob and a microwave but chose to drive the few miles into Charolles where there is an excellent restaurant.
- A wonderful start to our holiday in France, used as a halfway stopover on way to the Alps. A more beautiful setting you could not ask for, in a lovey quiet village and a gorgeous farmhouse style conversion. As a bonus, the sumptuous evening meal provided by the accommodating hosts was superb, my favourite of the holiday. Highly recommended.
- The house was in a beautiful, peaceful setting about 2 miles from Charolles and we were welcomed with a drink by our host. The accommodation was clean, well presented and functional.
- Lovely property in a tranquil setting. The owner couldn’t do enough for us. Excellent, greeted us with a beer and snack and even sorted out getting us to dinner in the town which was a few miles away.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Le Prérond offers accommodations in Saint-Yan, just 26 miles from Roanne. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Cluny is 29 miles from Le Prérond, and Paray-le-Monial is 4.2 miles from the property.
- The host, Eliane, is a very friendly and great host. Breakfast ist first class, the place calme and beautiful, the beds comfy. Would always come back!
- Cadre très agréable et champêtre, grande chambre raffinée avec un lit très confortable, très belle salle de bain, sans compter le très bon accueil de notre hôtesse. Nous avons passé un court moment mais nous pensons y revenir un jour prochain
- Grande disponibilité de la part de la propriétaire à concéder l’espace cuisine.
- La gentillesse de l’accueil,la possibilité de dîner en toute simplicité avec nos achats
Einmaliges Gites mit einem wunderschönen Bad grossem Zimmer und einem kleineren Zimmer
Sehr netter Empfang herzlich und offen, man fühlt sich sofort wohl dort
Sogar Frühstück mit selbstgemachten Konfitüren ist in dem Preis dabei
Im Sommer hat man die Möglichkeit auf der Terrasse zu sitzen und den Blick in den Park zu geniessen
Immer wieder zu empfehlen
Chambres d’Hôte Le Clos de L’Argolay
Chambres d’Hôte Le Clos de L’Argolay is located in Charolles, just 28 miles from Mâcon.All rooms are fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Roanne is 29 miles from Hôte Clos L Argolay, and Cluny is 18 miles away.
- Beautiful building in a charming village, we were well looked after and enjoyed our brief stay. Can totally recommend a visit.
A lovely, clean and comfortable accommodation
Breakfast was lovely, and the host most
We had a unique breakfast experience. All the products are home made or bio-products. The tables and the umbrellas at the garden compose a very beautiful setting and the romantic cutlery and set of plates and cups complete the perfectness.
The bathroom design is impressive and one can have both shower and babbles bath.
- We had a lovely stay here – our hosts were very welcoming and went out of their way to make sure that we were comfortable and had everything we needed. They also gave us a few suggestions for things to do while in the area. Our room was beautiful and the breakfast was delicious.
- The place is nice and clearly the owners take a good care of it. Rooms are very agreable and spacious.
Au Fil de l’Onde
Featuring free WiFi, Au Fil de l’Onde offers accommodations in Volesvres. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Roanne is 29 miles from Au Fil de l’Onde, and Cluny is 24 miles from the property.
- Lovely place to stay, very friendly owners but didn’t intrude. Situated beside the canal so great for going for a walk along. Near small beautiful village (3km)
- The greeting was awesome even if we didn’t speak French, bottle of champers in the fridge much appreciated as were the homemade chocolate cookies, great kitchen, separate bedroom, opposite a lovely canal – just everything was wonderful – thank you
- Everything about this property is wonderful. The hosts were lovely and had delicious homemade treats waiting for us when we arrived. The breakfast the prepared was delicious and they had it ready for us at 7am by my request to feed my children who wake up early and hungry. On booming this is listed as a family room, but it is really a two bedroom apartment with a full kitchen, dining area and living area. Everything was beautiful and comfortable and I hope we get to stay here again in the future.
- This is the gold standard, absolutely ten out of ten, a wonderful welcome, they gave me a two-bedroomed apartment, which had every modern facility, including a fully fitted kitchen, very comfortable bed, great bathroom with a walk-in shower, big screen tv, wifi – and the most amazing breakfast. This lovely place sets the standard for everyone else.
- Het bed sliep heerlijk.Maar het ontbijt daar zouden ze bij een 5 sterren hotel een voorbeeld aan kunnen nemen.Zo Voortreffelijk!!!!
Chambres d’Hôtes Roseland
Located in Paray-le-Monial in the region of Bourgogne, 30 miles from Roanne, Chambres d’Hôtes Roseland features a barbecue and views of the garden.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Cluny is 26 miles from Chambres d’Hôtes Roseland, and Mars is 23 miles from the property.
- The lovely French breakfast, location and countryside.
- Overwhelming hospitality, a kitchen, cosy bed with massage mattrass, super breakfast, playground, animals: it was awesome!
The Room was very nice and spacious. The Wi-Fi worked very well and there was free parking on the property. The Breakfast was good. There was a garage and supermarket very close by.
There was use of a kitchen and fridge for your use. There was plenty of outdoor seating.
The Owner was very nice.
- The family is very accomodating and friendly. They went the extra mile to satisfy all our needs.
- It was like staying with family, Very friendly, very.
Chambre D’ Hotes Des Collines
Featuring free WiFi, Chambre D’ Hotes Des Collines offers accommodations in Amanzé, just 28 miles from Mâcon. The bed and breakfast has a playground and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Roanne is 22 miles from Chambre D’ Hotes Des Collines, and Cluny is 21 miles from the property. Bouthéon Airport is 55 miles away.
- It was nice to have a hot plate and fridge in the room, for independant cooking, although small it was all perfectly formed !
- Le cadre en pleine nature – La superficie de la chambre – la tranquillité du lieu – le petit déjeuner très copieux et une vaste assortiment de confitures faites maison.
- tres bonne cuisine acceuil tres chaleureux un peu difficile a trouver
Grosse Auswahl beim Frühstück. Wir bekamen sogar mal “verlorene Ritter”. Das hatte ich seit Ewigkeiten nicht mehr!
Auf Wunsch wird das Frühstück vor 8.00 Uhr serviert.
Das Bett war sehr bequem, wir haben ausgezeichnet geschlafen.
- Mooie boerderij, vriendelijke eigenaren. Heerlijk ontbijt.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Poisson Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Poisson Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Poisson Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Poisson Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!