10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pointis-inard Midi-pyrénées:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chateau Mariande offers accommodations in Estancarbon, just 30 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Saint-Lary-Soulan is 30 miles from Chateau Mariande, and Vielha is 28 miles away. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Stephanie and David are excellent and welcoming hosts. Beautiful place, and the breakfast amazing. Clean and beautiful, a well deserved 10
- The atmosphere of this place is wonderful…gorgeous room and amazing building. We also did some fishing on the river on the property. A total treat! It was the best place we stayed on our entire vacation.
- Excellent petit déjeuner pris dans la salle à manger du chateau
- la déco des salons et de la salle à manger . l’emplacement du domaine,l’accueil des hotes. dans la chambre ,le lit et la console en marqueterie
- Ein Aussergewöhnlicher Ort, sehr zuvorkommender Service und besonders gutes Frühstück mit im Haus hergestellten Konfitüren, frischen Crêpes und Säften.
La Grande Maison
Located in Aspet, 25 miles from Baqueira-Beret, La Grande Maison features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPad and a computer are provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Lary-Soulan is 30 miles from La Grande Maison, and Vielha is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Great host, fantastic room and breakfast, amazing views. Would recommend.
- From the welcoming till the very last day, the host were professional and extremely friendly.
Most charming refurbished farmhouse with good external facilities for families especially in the summer.
The breakfast offering was very good with local and homemade products available.
- Beautiful house and lovely People. They where very helpful.
- If you are looking to stay in this area, this is the place to go! Great hosts and home from home with excellent breakfasts.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Les Hirondelles is located in Montespan in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 28 miles from Baqueira-Beret. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or balcony. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Vielha is 26 miles from Les Hirondelles, and Luchon is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Blagnac Airport, 45 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Le Petit Chalet du Hérisson
Le Petit Chalet du Hérisson is located in Montespan, 27 miles from Baqueira-Beret and 26 miles from Vielha. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPad are provided. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and biking. Luchon is 24 miles from Le Petit Chalet du Hérisson, and Saint-Lary is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 45 miles from the property.
Bertrand the owner was very engaging and went out of his way to help me.
The room was comfortable and breakfast was good.
Bertrand speaks excellent English.
Der Gastgeber ist ein emeritierter Professor, der gut Englisch spricht. Wir haben uns hervorragend über Geschichte und andere Themen unterhalten. Er zeigte mir auch interessante Bücher aus seiner Bibliothek. Und da ich in der Umgebung kein offenes Restaurant fand, hat er mich großzügig mit Suppe, Brot, Käse und Wein verköstigt. Zum Frühstück kochte er mir ein Spiegelei.
Das Zimmer ist zwar klein, aber das große Bett war hervorragend. Bad und Toilette waren sauber und ausreichend. Von der Terrasse hat man einen herrlichen Blick auf die Pyrenäen. Es ist sehr ruhig, geweckt wurde ich durch das Gezwitscher von Vögeln.
Wer die Natur liebt und mit dem liebenswürdigen Gastgeber über anspruchsvolle Themen sprechen kann, dem empfehle ich dieses B&B wärmstens.
- Ce petit séjour au calme dans les Pyrénées a été excellent tant par l’accueil du propriétaire, les discussions que nous avons eues, et le confort de la maison.
- Très bon accueil: Hôte disponible, agréable, serviable et accommodant.
- Très bon accueil. Petit déjeuner copieux et symphatique. Vue sur les chaines de montagne merveilleuse.
- Bertrand the owner was very engaging and went out of his way to help me.
Le Grand Chalet
Le Grand Chalet offers accommodations in Aspet. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing and hiking. Baqueira-Beret is 24 miles from Le Grand Chalet, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 28 miles from the property. Tarbes-Lourdes Airport is 42 miles away.
This was a perfect location for us to explore the area, just on the edge of the village of Aspet. We were warmly greeted by Patsy, our charming hostess who made us feel most welcome.
Our room was newly decorated with far reaching views, lovely bedlinen and a large, ensuite shower-room. Breakfast was excellent with Yogurt, cereals, warm croissants, preserves and good coffee.
- A beautiful location, mountain views are stunning, the house is just lovely in its unusualness, and dressed in its red autumn colours. Patsy, who we gather has not been in the business long, is a friendly, welcoming and enthusiastic hostess. The room was lovely and clean, the bed was very comfortable, the shower provided copious hot water with amazing water pressure at the top of the house. The continental breakfast was more than ample, fresh orange juice, home made yoghurts and jams, local croissants and breads. What more can you ask of an overnight stop, than to be made to feel at home! Aspet itself is a pretty, bustling town, even on a Sunday morning, with plenty of cafes and eateries. Would most definitely re-book if we were back in the area.
- My partner and I have just returned from a brilliant 3-night stay at Le Grand Chalet. The hostess Patsy couldn’t have been more charming and welcoming. Nothing was too much trouble. The rooms were clean and modern without losing that typically French country atmosphere. There was plenty of hot water and the towels and bed linen were crisp and lovely. The uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside were stunning, and we were treated to a welcoming drink on the charming veranda when we arrived. The breakfasts were ample and varied, and Patsy was happy to recommend local eateries and things to do in the area. She’s also a brilliant cook herself and does tremendous suppers on request, although you do have to pre-book. We’ll definitely be back.
- We would recommend this place to everyone! We had such a wonderful stay here is July 2017. It is a gorgeous french chateau overlooking lush fields and mountains with a lovely, warm and very welcoming host Patsy. The rooms were very comfortable, private and luxurious, breakfast was delicious and service exceptional! It is a must stay if you are around Aspet.
Really comfortable bed. Very clean bedroom and en suite. Lovely shower.
Really friendly host. Lovely breakfast and evening meal.
- This was a perfect location for us to explore the area, just on the edge of the village of Aspet. We were warmly greeted by Patsy, our charming hostess who made us feel most welcome.
Le Balcon Commingeois
Located in Chein-Dessus in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, 23 miles from Baqueira-Beret, Le Balcon Commingeois features a sun terrace and views of the mountains. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Vielha is 22 miles from Le Balcon Commingeois, and Luchon is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The accommodation was so lovely and homely – we can’t rate the place highly enough as well as the owner – she was lovely and made our stay perfect.
Beautiful place to stay, quiet, tranquil, great accomodation with a relaxing outside covered patio to enjoy and dine.
Great attentive host.
- L’accueil chaleureux de l’hôtesse, le confort de la maison, la vue sur les montagnes et la beauté du lieu
- J’ai trouvé exactement ce que j’attends d’une chambre d’hôte, l’accueil chaleureux mais discret, la convivialité et la douceur d’une bonne soirée et merci pour la quiche !!!
- Super endroit. Accueil chaleureux et sympathique. Tout est fait pour que le client soit satisfait.
B&B Domaine du Val de Soux
Showcasing a terrace and views of the river, B&B Domaine du Val de Soux is located in Montgaillard-de-Salies. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Baqueira-Beret is 26 miles from B&B Domaine du Val de Soux, and Vielha is 25 miles away. Blagnac Airport is 46 miles from the property.
Beautiful magical place. Staff were extremely polite and helpful. Breakfast every morning was a nice fresh section, never went hungry!
Would recommend Domaine du Val de Soux to anyone and everyone! Will be back 🙂
- Wonderful peaceful country location, very friendly and helpful owner, spacious room with great views.
- Tranquil, pastoral, exceptionally beautiful setting… a little off the beaten path, but well worth it… the charm and energy of the space are palpable, the owner and the welcome were absolutely wonderful 🙂
- Super room. Welcome very good. Breakfast very good. Historical property.
- Petit déjeuner avec produits locaux. Calme, beaucoup d espaces à disposition
- Beautiful magical place. Staff were extremely polite and helpful. Breakfast every morning was a nice fresh section, never went hungry!
Located in Arnaud-Guilhem, 31 miles from Vielha, L’Escalère features a barbecue and views of the river. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Luchon is 29 miles from L’Escalère, and Saint-Lary is 14 miles away. Blagnac Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Around the L’Escarele are the greens and the Garonne. If having a chance in future to travel around the French small village, we would like to stay longer this Git maintained by accommodating Host and Hostess.
- Very Beautiful place and very nice owners. Good to relax. Would have liked to stay a bit longer.
- Isabelle & Jean-luc were very welcoming. We loved the decor in our room It was decorated in a Japanese theme, an added bonus the room looks out on to lovely gardens & you could hear the river which is just behind the house. It was great to have the use of the communal kitchen. The breakfast was good. As we were only there for one night we didn’t get to use the sauna or spend time in the jean- luc wonderfully gardens.
Excellent hosts & the most exquisite evening meal all local produce & freshly made.
Bed very comfortable & quiet & communal kitchen facilities for snacks & drinks very useful.
- The owners of this property are amazing. They did everything to make us feel welcome and comfortable. We were very pleased to stay there and we recommend this property for anyone. The sauna experience was amazing.
Les Glycines is located in Saint-Gaudens, 29 miles from Saint-Lary-Soulan and 30 miles from Vielha. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.La Mongie is 31 miles from Les Glycines, and Luchon is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 36 miles from the property.
Owner was friendly and helpful in giving us information about places to visit and restaurants to try.
Breakfast was delicious. Choice of croissants, pasteries, cereal, fruit, sliced meats,and eggs and of course fresh coffee, tea and juices. A wonderful wayto start the day!
- Our hosts were most welcoming. Their country home was beautifully decorated and the breakfast was excellent. Our room was extra large.
- Had a wonderful and all too brief stay here. Can only add to what has been said before really: spotlessly clean, lovely and quiet, and fantastic hosts. Definitely somewhere we’d like to return to, and we can highly recommend it.
- Lovely accommodation and friendly hosts.. I will definitely pop back next time I’m back in the area.
- Wonderful hosts, excellent facilities, fast internet. So much care and attention to detail – even emory board and travel toothpaste in the bathroom. Would definitely recommend and would stay again when returning to this area.
- Owner was friendly and helpful in giving us information about places to visit and restaurants to try.
La Ouedolle offers accommodations in Sengouagnet.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Baqueira-Beret is 22 miles from La Ouedolle, and Saint-Lary-Soulan is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Tarbes-Lourdes Airport, 42 miles from La Ouedolle.
- loved the apartment and Thierry was very accommodating in taking us into the nearest town for supplies.
J’ai beaucoup aimé le gâteau maison au petit déjeuner, lit confortable et la baignoire dans la salle de bain. Les personnes qui tiennent la chambre d’hôte sont charmantes. Le prix est très correct.
De plus bien situé, à une demi-heure du Mourtis à peine. La dame a même téléphoné pour nous pour réserver 2 couverts (pour le dîner) à l’auberge la plus proche!
- L accueil et la gentillesse des hôtes et leurs bons conseils pour la découverte des activités
- Beauté de l’environnement en pleine nature, accueil des propriétaires et confort et qualité des équipements.
Si quieres sentirte aislado en plena naturaleza, éste es tu lugar. Thierry es un tipo súper atento. Excelente desayuno. Habitación espaciosa con derecho a cocina compartida.
Fue una estancia magnífica.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pointis-inard Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pointis-Inard Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!