10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pluvigner Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Pluvigner Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pluvigner Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pluvigner Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pluvigner Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pluvigner Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pluvigner Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pluvigner Brittany:
L’auberge de Swan
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, L’auberge de Swan is located in Pluvigner.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV.Saint-Barthélemy is 11 miles from L’auberge de Swan, and Vannes is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Bonne Etoile
La Bonne Etoile offers accommodations in Landévant.Every room comes with a TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.Saint-Barthélemy is 12 miles from La Bonne Etoile, and Vannes is 18 miles away.
- Lit très confortable, salle de bain très propre. Très bon petit déjeunez.
Très bon accueil
Endroit très calme
Bon petit déjeuner
- L’accueil merveilleux. La literie parfaite. La propreté des lieux. Le petit déjeuner très bien.
- Très bon rapport qualité prix . Chambre simple mais d’une propreté irréprochable. L’hôtesse est charmante, intéressante, et ne pense qu’à nous faire plaisir (chauffage monté à notre demande, petite tranche de brioche pour la route). Merci Patricia!
- petit déjeuner café, thé et pain beurre confiture simple mais bon
Featuring free WiFi, L’Espace paisible offers accommodations in Landaul. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Barthélemy is 12 miles from L’Espace paisible, and Vannes is 16 miles away.
- Welcoming cidre with cake. The host kindness and her advices. The tranquility of a country house.
- We booked a room for the night after a wedding at Kerambourg castle. It was lovely, and the breakfast is truly exceptional.
- Très bon accueil de Marie Paule malgré notre réservation tardive. Nous avons également apprécié ses conseils pour une restauration rapide et pour nos visites du lendemain. Petit déjeuner royal avec far et confitures maison.
- Marie Paule est très accueillante ! On se sent attendus, invités même ! Tout est parfait ! Paisible oui et confort tout à fait satisfaisant, petit déjeuner très copieux avec gâteaux maison !Nous y retournerons avec plaisir !
- De huiselijke sfeer was warm en het enthousiasme van de gastvrouw was prachtig!
Le Domaine de Saint-Thomin
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the garden, Le Domaine de Saint-Thomin is located in Nostang in the region of Bretagne, just 13 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Vannes is 21 miles from Le Domaine Saint-Thomin, and Quiberon is 19 miles away.
- le calme des lieux,l’accueil et la dprevenancees proprietaires, la piscine à disposition
- La propietaria fue encantadora y su atención excepcional, se esforzaba en todo momento por hablarnos en español aunque lo domina muy poco. Estuvimos alojados en una suite con dos plantas, preciosa y decorada, al más mínimo detalle, como si de un safari de lujo se tratase. La cama con dosel maravillosa, aunque hubiera sido mejor que fuese King-size en lugar de Queen. El desayuno muy bueno y servido con la dulzura de su propietaria todavía mejor.
Chambre très grande et salle d’eau superbe.
Le petit déjeuner est très copieux.
C’est à la campagne, un calme très reposant.
Le parking est fermé par porte automatique.
La piscine était à bonne température.
- Les chambres sont spacieuses et très bien décorées. Le petit déjeuner est très copieux et la galette oeuf fromage proposée par les propriétaires est vraiment excellente pour bien démarrer la journée.
nous avons particulièrement apprécié la tranquillité des lieux et le cadre bucolique du domaine ! Tout était très bien : l’accueil, la chambre, le jardin, la terrasse où l’on prend le petit dèj (très appréciable au passage : pain frais et viennoiseries, confiture maison et beurre salé, crêpe sucrée ET salée). Nous serions bien restés 2 ou 3 jours de + pour profiter du spa et de la piscine chauffée ! Voilà pourquoi nous reviendrons sûrement ^^
Les chambres du Manoir de Kerhel
Les chambres du Manoir de Kerhel offers pet-friendly accommodation in Locoal-Mendon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find a hairdryer. Les chambres du Manoir de Kerhel features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Carnac is 9.9 miles from Les chambres du Manoir de Kerhel, while Vannes is 15.5 miles away.
- The swimming pool was amazing. Very pretty house. Will definitely stop there on one of my next trips to France
- Friendly owners. Very good breakfast with home made jams. Very nice property in a wonderful country setting.
- The location was lovely and quiet but a little too far to walk to cafes etc. The property was beautiful but the bedroom had no wardrobe or drawers etc so felt cluttered as all bags had to be on the floor . The bed was under the sloped ceiling and my husband cracked his head more than once getting up !! The breakfast was very nice but unimaginative. Staying in b&b accommodation all over France we have become used to the lovely meats and cheeses and sometimes crepes and cake etc. The pool area was lovely .I would recommend the property to others.
- Beautiful place -buildings and surroundings.Very friendy and helpful hosts.
- The bed was the most comfortable we have had on an extended vacation. Nice rural location– very peaceful!
A la Ferme de Kervihern
Located in Locoal-Mendon, 16 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, A la Ferme de Kervihern features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Vannes is 16 miles from A la Ferme de Kervihern, and Quiberon is 14 miles from the property.
PEACE! beautifully quiet and well positioned base.
We had dinner our first evening, with another couple and their daughter, which was most enjoyable.
Breakfast was plentiful and enjoyable.
The property is really nice. It’s a typical house from the 1600s that has been really well maintained.
The host was extremely nice and didn’t have an issue with me checking in quite late (7PM).
The room was super spacious and the bathroom and shower were brand new. The bed was confortable, and there were tons of plugs around the room.
The breakfast was sensational. Homemade bakeries and apple juice, plus fresh bread. I would come back again. Outstanding value for money.
Location-wise, you definitely need a car to get there, but you’re very close from the main sights around.
- Excellent property, room, comfort, and friendliness
- Quiet location in rural area. Wonderful atmosphere. The family produces very tasty cidre. Room is clean, comfortable and cute. Breakfast is various and tasty (with local traditional dishes). So overall, the place is very pleasant. Carnak’s stones and Quiberon is in 20 min by car.
- accueil chaleureux, petit déjeuner copieux, maison ancienne en pierre ayant beaucoup de charme avec chambre spacieuse bien équipée.
- PEACE! beautifully quiet and well positioned base.
Le Clos de Kerhouil
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Le Clos de Kerhouil is located in Plumergat. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as an iPad and an iPod docking station are available. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 16 miles from Le Clos de Kerhouil, and Vannes is 8 miles away.
Our hosts, Kate and Maurice, were so accommodating and great fun. We were very comfortable and the breakfasts were excellent! Every day the breakfast was different. Kate also made cakes and yoghurts. We had jams, fruit, prunes, different breads and lovely coffee. Nothing was too much trouble and our hosts were very attentive to our needs. Also, the property was decorated to a very high standard and located perfectly for our needs.
Our bed was very comfortable and the room of a good size.
- Big rooms, beautiful house, friendly hosts, stunning breakfast, simply great accomodation.
- Nice house in garden, very friendly and helpful hosts.
- Clean. Homemade breakfast with lokal products. Nice host.
- A lovely welcoming couple at a beautiful suburban house. Breakfast was great, the room was clean, comfortable and nicely decorated, but the real gem was our wonderful hostess who made sure that every aspect of our stay was excellent. From lively conversation at breakfast to recommending a perfect sightseeing itinerary, she was a superstar!
- Our hosts, Kate and Maurice, were so accommodating and great fun. We were very comfortable and the breakfasts were excellent! Every day the breakfast was different. Kate also made cakes and yoghurts. We had jams, fruit, prunes, different breads and lovely coffee. Nothing was too much trouble and our hosts were very attentive to our needs. Also, the property was decorated to a very high standard and located perfectly for our needs.
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Ar Couette is located in Le Bono, just 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Vannes is 8 miles from Ar Couette, and Quiberon is 13 miles away.
- Beautifully decorated rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, location nearby to lots of pretty towns (a car is essential). Lovely gardens with patio furniture for use. Kettle, cups, tea and coffee provided in the room. Lounge area for guests with a cooker, hob and microwave. Lots of books and games available. The owner’s dogs are very well behaved.
- Very comfortable accommodation, great location, excellent breakfast, very knowledgeable and helpful owner.
- Réservé pour l’anniversaire de notre maman qui était enchantée. Le site est très zen et bien entretenu. Le coin piscine est très agréable. Bonne literie également. Nous recommandons 👍
- Sehr ruhig gelegen mit großen Garten und beheizten Pool!!
Le Jacuzzi / Piscine avec vue sur la campagne est top
La chambre était bien arrangée, bien décorée.
Une hôte accueillante et de bons conseils
Les Hortensias de Kerbarch
One of our top picks in Ploemel.Les Hortensias de Kerbarch is located in Ploemel, 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 13 miles from Vannes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Quiberon is 13 miles from Les Hortensias Kerbarch, and Lorient is 17 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous garden and cute little town for taking walks. Room was huge and included a little kitchenette which was great for preparing our own meals. The host makes breakfast baskets and leaves them outside the door to your room so you can have a private breakfast in your kitchen.
- Our room was spacious and well-decorated with a very large, comfortable bed. Breakfast was very good and was brought to our door in a hamper each morning. The home-made cakes were particularly good! The kitchenette was a big plus for us. It included a microwave oven and a two-ring induction hob – cooking our own food made a welcome change after eating in restaurants every night for two weeks. The house is just outside Auray, close to the megaliths of Carnac and to several lovely beaches and is a very good centre for exploring Southern Brittany.
- Breakfast very good .garden beautiful. A little home from home would loved to stay longer.
Perfect country’s surrounding, very beautiful and well decorated room, blooming flowers all over the garden ,very good breakfast, thanks
to the hosts.
- Quiet location, beautiful country setting. Convenient to major roads.
Chambres d’hôtes – Au Domaine des Camélias
Located in Pluméliau in the region of Bretagne, 5 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Chambres d’hôtes – Au Domaine des Camélias features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Vannes is 22 miles from Au Domaine des Camélias, and Lorient is 25 miles from the property.
Nice people, and they take care of you about everything.
Very confortable rooms.
I’ll return back again when I’ll be at region.
- Sehr freundlicher Service. Gute Ausgangslage zum wandern, kajaktour und um die Bretange zu erkunden. Garten und Pool sehr einladend und ruhig. Besonderes Frühstück liebevoll zubereitet und serviert.
- le calme environnant et la discrétion de l’hôte
- Le petit déjeuner super, copieux, remarquable. Le garage couvert tout de suite près de l’hébergement, le cadre agréable, la piscine.
- Lors de mes déplacements , j’apprécie de venir me reposer après ma journée de boulot dans cette chambre d’hôtes. Béatrice est présente, aux petits soins sans être intrusive ; ses petits-déjeuners sont toujours aussi bons et copieux ; je n’ai jamais rencontré de soucis avec internet : que ce soit en wifi ou en 4G. Le petit plus de la maison : sa piscine couverte et chaude.
- Nice people, and they take care of you about everything.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pluvigner Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pluvigner Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pluvigner Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pluvigner Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!