10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Pluvet Burgundy – Top Hotel Reviews
Pluvet Burgundy is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Pluvet Burgundy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Pluvet Burgundy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Pluvet Burgundy. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Pluvet Burgundy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Pluvet Burgundy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Pluvet Burgundy:
Chateau de Bessey les Citeaux
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the river, Chateau de Bessey les Citeaux is located in Bessey-lès-Citeaux, just 13 miles from Dijon. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Beaune is 18 miles from Chateau Bessey Citeaux, and Chalon-sur-Saône is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 15 miles from Chateau de Bessey les Citeaux.
- beautiful grounds,peaceful village access to Burgundy vinyards,delightful authentic chateau with carefully modernised bedrooms.The Aubert family do everything to make you feel at home.
- Phillipe and Tiffany (owners) are lovely, and take a real interest in you having a good break. They are more then happy to make suggestions of places to visit and restaurant reservations for you.
- Fresh croissants every morning. Spacious and bright rooms, wonderful ambiance, lovely bathroom with a tub. Hosts were very helpful and polite.
- Very nice owners; spacious rooms; good breakfast; well located between Dijon and Beaune; huge garden; child-friendly dog
- Perfect location, Phillip and Tiffany were charming
Les Charmilles offers accommodations in Saint-Jean-de-Losne.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Dijon is 18 miles from Les Charmilles, and Beaune is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 9 miles from Les Charmilles.
- The owner was fantastic and spoke perfect English, the included breakfast was vast!! home made jams etc, the situation was perfect, 200 mtrs from the port, but in the centre of the village. thank you.
- The owner was welcoming and considerate of our comfort. The room was well serviced each day and had a lovely outlook onto a rear garden courtyard. Breakfast each morning was beautifully presented and plentiful.
- Lovely 17th century house , very quiet and close to everything. Very helpful hostess. Very clean
- We enjoyed chatting with Beatrice about her home and its history; she told us about her association with the pilgrims on the Chemin de Santiago de Compostela in which i have a passionate interest; this is on the ‘pilgrim’ map, I was given a tampon, or stamp for the chemin…. here in St Jean de Losne. There are many pilgrims starting their journey here to Comppostela……so I was grateful to Beatrice for her help and information.
- The location suited us as it was close to the boat harbour
Bécassine et Ficelle
Showcasing a barbecue and playground, Bécassine et Ficelle is located in Laperrière-sur-Saône in the region of Bourgogne. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Dijon is 20 miles from Bécassine et Ficelle, and Beaune is 24 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 6 miles from the property.
Really lovely place to stay after a long drive. Hosts have taken a great deal of care in creating a wonderful space, and the attention to detail second to none. We had the family room on the top floor which was huge with a en suite bathroom. Comfy beds and excellent shower.
Super breakfast in the morning including a range of homemade breads and jams with locally sourced ingredients. Highly recommend a stay here – you won’t be disappointed!
Such a fantastic find. The owners are so lovely and helpful. The breakfast was extensive with a lot of superb home-made breads and preservatives.
The whole hotel was so cleverly furnished. Being outside in the morning, feeding the donkey, geese, and other animals in a rustic setting was fantastic.
- Wonderful hosts – nice room in genuine rural style; nice garden
- Fantastic, magical place. Superfriendly, very good spoken english owners. Great organic breakfast. Unbeliveable comfortable beds. Fully usefull garden with barbacue and children fun equipment
- Everything was excellent. Friendly and kind people (our dauther forgot her teddy bears and the hosts sent them to the Czech republic), the best breakfast we have ever eaten at such place, nice and clean rooms, calm courtyard where the children played after the journey,
- Really lovely place to stay after a long drive. Hosts have taken a great deal of care in creating a wonderful space, and the attention to detail second to none. We had the family room on the top floor which was huge with a en suite bathroom. Comfy beds and excellent shower.
La Licorne offers accommodations in Lamarche-sur-Saône. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Dijon is 17 miles from La Licorne, and Beaune is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Château de Bressey
Dating from 1715 and offering a garden with topiary trees, Château de Bressey is located in Bressey-sur-Tille. The property’s building is listed as a historic monument. A pond belongs to the property.All rooms have antique furniture and feature a private bathroom with a shower or a bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guests can enjoy garden views from all the rooms.Evening meals can be served at the property upon request.Facilities offered include a shared lounge with ping-pong, and bridge tables. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. Free parking is available on site.
- Our host Bertrand went to no end of trouble and effort to make our stay truly memorable. It was a wonderful way to start our holiday and would definitely go back. The Chateau is beautiful and is clearly loved by the family.
- It’s history and beautiful setting. Bertrand was an attentive and thoughtful host.
- Fantastic property in 230 hectares of lovely grounds with lakes. The host, Bertrand was very knowledgeable about the properties history. He was a great host.
A stunning taste of life from the era of Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI. Beautiful Chateau that has been owned by the same family since the 1700s. It was a privilege to be able to stay in such a fantastic piece of French aristocratic history and fascinating to talk with the host who is also a historian and happy to share his knowledge.
Thoroughly enjoyable visit and food to die for. Dinner in the historic dining room was a highlight.
- This chateau is just wow – so much history, so much charm, and so much energy in this place! Every little object there comes with its own story and creates a fascinating overall image. The charming owner will tell you about the magnificent gardens, the incredible history and the priceless art that has been preserved inside.
CHAMBRES D’HOTES EN COTE D’OR
CHAMBRES D’HOTES EN COTE D’OR is located in Corcelles-lès-Cîteaux, 11 miles from Dijon and 15 miles from Beaune. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a shared bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Chalon-sur-Saône is 29 miles from CHAMBRES D’HOTES EN COTE D’OR, and Dole is 20 miles away. Tavaux Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- The owner was friendly, helpful and available and the place was comfortable enough.
La literie était ferme (matelas neuf)
Très facile pour se garer
La collaboration des propriétaires avec le restaurant (“partenaire”/bonne adresse)
- Eenvoudig ontbijt , maar voor ons voldoende . De Vriendelijk ontvangst ! En de rustige ligging
- Garage privee pour les motos. Petit coin detente cafe. L’accueil de nos hôtes.
- Hele lieve mensen in een mooi vrijstaand huis, ligt in rustige buitenwijk met veel parkeerruimte.
Au Pays d’Or
Located in Vielverge, 20 miles from Dijon, Au Pays d’Or features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room comes with a private bathroom.Besançon is 27 miles from Au Pays d’Or, and Dole is 13 miles from the property. Tavaux Airport is 16 miles away.
- Use of the kitchen, the owners were exceptionally good hosts. Their garden is just lovely and allowed to wander round to relax.
- le contact avec les propriétaires très sympa, petit déjeuné comme a la maison, un parc avec une tonnelle, on ne serai pas mieux dans sa maison de campagne.
- Un bon petit déjeuner copieux campagnard. Très bon ainsi que le café et jus d’orange.
- Accueil chaleureux et la tranquillité du lieu. Petit déjeuner au bord de l’étang très sympa
- Das B&B liegt wunderbar ruhig mit Blick auf einen großen Garten, der von den Gästen genutzt werden kann. Das Zimmer war klein aber gemütlich und es gibt einen Gemeinschaftskühlschrank. Das Frühstück war gut. Sehr nette Eigentümer. Empfehlenswert für alle, die Ruhe auf dem Land suchen.
Le Lavoir is located in Peintre, just 22 miles from Dijon.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for fishing. Besançon is 26 miles from Le Lavoir, and Dole is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 11 miles from Le Lavoir.
- Lovely chambre de hote, in very quiet village. Run by a lovely lady who was very helpful and recommended where to eat in nearby Dole. Will definitely be back.
- Picture book property. Excellent hosts. Lovely ambience. Sat and read my book in the garden after a long day travelling.
Lovely,quiet and peaceful location. Very friendly hosts. No facilities in the village, but that suited us and there are other villages just a few minutes away.
- Loved everything about Le Lavoir. It was really comfortable, spotlessly clean and great value. Breakfast was delicious. Nelly was so welcoming, she couldn’t have been more accommodating. Safe secure parking was a bonus. A perfect stop off for our long drive to Southern Spain. Very enjoyable and relaxing We would definitely stay again.
- perfect for a one night stay for us on our way to Tuscany….
Allée des Peupliers
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Allée des Peupliers offers accommodations in Chevigny, just 23 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and fishing. Besançon is 26 miles from Allée des Peupliers, and Dole is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 9 miles from Allée des Peupliers.
- The place is absolutely charming situated on a hobby farm. .
- You can feel the love they have put into their property with amazing details and great care.
- Nous avons adorée notre court séjour là bas! Ghislaine était adorable et très accueillante ! La chambre est très jolie et le lit est vraiment confortable!
Ich wurde gleich nach der Buchung von der Unterkunft angerufen, um die Anreise abzustimmen.
Sehr ruhig und schön gelegen. Wir haben hervorragend geschlafen!
Morgens stand dann schon das Frühstück auf dem Tisch.
Wir kommen sehr gerne wieder, vielen herzlichen Dank!
Accueil très sympathique
Excellent petit déjeuner
De Pierre et de Lumière
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the river, De Pierre et de Lumière is located in Jouhe in the region of Franche-Comté, just 25 miles from Dijon. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Besançon is 26 miles from De Pierre et de Lumière, and Dole is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tavaux Airport, 7 miles from De Pierre et de Lumière.
- Location great for Dole & nearby autoroute, room decor was modern and tastefully decorated while keeping authenticity of a farmhouse. Kitchen area had excellent facilities. Hostess friendly and met us on arrival. Good quality breakfast.
- Located in a quiet little village away from but close to the main freeway. What a wonderful place to stay, a historic farmhouse remodelled with impeccable taste and hosted by the kindest and most friendly person possible! Thank you so much!
Everything perfect. The owner was really friendly, spoke good english and made sure all our wishes were fulfilled and ensured our stay was comfortable. The room was beautifully finished, romantic, cosy and warm (despite -9°C outside!!!). The breakfast was absolutely delicious; fresh warm rolls, local cheeses and perfect fried eggs (an English touch)
Hugs and kisses from us both:-)
- It was a nice surprise to find that some rooms qualified as a Gites with cooking facilities, fridge, freezer, microwave and sink etc. This was very useful to store food overnight on route to our chalet in the mountains. If we had known we could have brought a quick meal which would make the need for a restaurant unnecessary. The room was very clean, well-furnished, excellent bathroom and comfortable. The breakfast was fabulous and the owners friendly and helpful. Very well located a few minutes off the autoroute to Besancon and close to the A26. Supermarket and garage nearby for cheaper fuel.
- Beautiful house and fantastic service from the owners. Fantastic breakfast included and the dog are amazing if you ask to meet them.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Pluvet Burgundy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Pluvet Burgundy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Pluvet Burgundy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Pluvet Burgundy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!