10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plussulien Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plussulien Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plussulien Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plussulien Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plussulien Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plussulien Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plussulien Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plussulien Brittany:
La Maison Celtique
Located in Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem, 27 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, La Maison Celtique features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room is fitted with a TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Brieuc is 23 miles from La Maison Celtique, and Pontivy is 20 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 53 miles away.
- I travelled with my mother who is 90 in October so was a little apprehensive whether the food and facilities would be suitable for her but my concerns were swiftly sweep away when we arrived and met the owners. We were given such a warm welcome and they treated my mother as she was their own. Which instantly put her at ease. They made us feel very much at home and prepared a much needed and wonderful meal for us on the first evening – so we decided to eat there every night. I cannot rate La Maison Celtique highly enough and I am so glad we found this gem.
- Quite , peaceful , close to town centre , friendly and helpful staff.
Excellent service and high standards both of facilities offered, and also of excellent guest care throughout my stay.
Dermot and Stacy the hosts, are simply diamonds and their genuine interest in their guests satisfaction and enjoyment at all times know of no limits !
- Hosts were extremely friendly and helpful, they really could not do enough to make our stay enjoyable. Cannot rate highly enough.
- L’accueil chaleureux et la gentillesse des propriétaires. Les plats succulents.
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres Kercymado offers pet-friendly accommodations in Mur-de-Bretagne, just 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom.Saint-Brieuc is 24 miles from Chambres Kercymado, and Pontivy is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 49 miles from Chambres Kercymado.
- Très bon petit déjeuner, chouette moment d’échanges avec l’hôte ainsi que les autres clients pendant le petit déjeuner
- Einheimisches Frühstück in der Veranda. Interessante Gespräche mit der Haushälterin.
Excellent accueil . Très calme . Très bonne literie .Petit déjeuner de qualité et très copieux
L’échange avec la propriétaire au petit déjeuner
- accueil de la proprietaire et ses confitures maison
A notre arrivée ,très jolie demeure .Accueil correct.
Petit déjeuner copieux avec l”hôte,un bon moment d’échange que nous avons apprécier.
Showcasing a barbecue, playground and sun terrace, Yec’Hed Mat is located in Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 27 miles from Yec’Hed Mat, and Saint-Brieuc is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from the property.
We had a wonderful stay at Yec’Hed Mat in in Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem. We were over to take pictures at the Course de Côte de La Harmoye which is Motorsport held on a closed road.
From the moment we arrived we received a wonderful warm welcome from our host Lu Lu.
On Sunday we needed to be up at five-thirty am and this was not a problem and Lu Lu had a wonderful breakfast waiting for us.
There is also a Bar/Café on the ground floor and its an ideal spot to chill out and enjoy a glass or three of the wonderful French wine.
Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem is a very quite spot and the locals are very friendly.
There is an abundance of history just waiting to be explored in the countryside. If you have never been to Quintin I highly recommend a visit and its only a few Km up the road.
I would add a few pictures but they are all Race cars taken in La Harmoye.
- Très bon accueil. Propritaire très sympathique. Chambre très agréable et calme.
- Sehr nette Wirtin. Auch die Gäste in ihrer Bar sehr liebenswürdig. Wir wurden von allen sehr nett behandelt.
- L’établissement Yec’ Hed Mat est vraiment très bien et tenu par des gens sympathiques et agréables. Les chambres, sont belles, spacieuses, bien équipées et propres. On a eu dur de quitter pour rentrer
- Le Lieu est charmant ,le lit très confortable et douillet ,la couette super agréable comme dans un cocon ;le petit déjeuner excellent , caramel au beurre salé et les confitures fait maison ainsi que les croissants chaud , Laurence ,la propriétaire très agréable ,nous recommandons ce lieux pour les familles .
- We had a wonderful stay at Yec’Hed Mat in in Saint-Nicolas-du-Pélem. We were over to take pictures at the Course de Côte de La Harmoye which is Motorsport held on a closed road.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Brb offers pet-friendly accommodations in Laniscat, just 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet.Saint-Brieuc is 27 miles from Brb, and Pontivy is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 55 miles from the property.
- Fantastic hosts, felt like we were visiting old friends. Amazing setting. Can’t wait to go back.
- This I definitely an unfinished project ! There is a lot of work to be done eg finishing the wall lights and updating the 1960’s bathrooms etc Yet the setting is amazing and awesome and the owners are friendly and helpful. I will definitely be back !
+ Really easy to find, well sign posted.
+ Grounds and building of Abbey were amazing – compete with ponies/river/woodland.
+ Old building and features captured the imagination.
+ Owner was on hand to answer any questions, give local info and resolve any issues.
+ Slept like a baby.
+ Lots of hot water.
There were no croissant.
The area was fine along the canal.
La situation pour démarrer de nombreuses balades et le lieu historique magnifique
Located in Saint-Mayeux, 23 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Le Boterff features a barbecue and sun terrace. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Brieuc is 21 miles from Le Boterff, and Pontivy is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- The welcome was warm and comprehensive. The owners were dedicated in their efforts to give their guests a memorable break. Absolutely lovely gite. Well appointed, immaculate facilities.Quiet location, beautiful countryside all around. Plenty of places to visit nearby. The birdsong in the mornings was lovely.
- Place was lovely, very comfortable and the owners were fantastic.
Helen and Carl are perfect hosts. Not only do you receive a very friendly welcome, but also great advice on the area. (Plus an informative folder which shows all of the local attractions etc.) We booked because we were house hunting locally and we stayed in the studio apartment which had everything we could possibly need. French & English TV, DVD, kitchenette etc. Brilliant.
It’s in a beautiful unspoilt area where there is plenty of peace and calm- perfect to unwind, but only a short distance to the village.
It’s a 15 minute drive to a large supermarket in St. Nicolas du Pelem – so easy to self cater.
- We were made to feel very comfortable in every way. A very good nights sleep. A very good breakfast. Tranquil. A perfect getaway break. Highly recommended
- Really friendly and welcoming owners who could not have done more to make our stay a real pleasure! Beautiful gite in fabulous surroundings- thank you!
Chambre d’hôte Mara
Chambre d’hôte Mara offers accommodations in Corlay. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 27 miles from Chambre d’hôte Mara, and Saint-Brieuc is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 48 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ty Bara Kozh
Located in Saint-Gelven, 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Ty Bara Kozh features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room comes with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Brieuc is 25 miles from Ty Bara Kozh, and Pontivy is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 53 miles from Ty Bara Kozh.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, VALFRESCOS offers accommodations in Caurel. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Saint-Barthélemy is 20 miles from VALFRESCOS, and Saint-Brieuc is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 51 miles from VALFRESCOS.
No reviews yet.
Le Relais Du Lac
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Relais Du Lac offers accommodations in Caurel, just 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Saint-Brieuc is 24 miles from Le Relais Du Lac, and Pontivy is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 51 miles from Le Relais Du Lac.
- Friendly staff and comfortable room. They even offered us a meal with their family when we first arrived. They were also able to offer a secure storage spot for our bicycles.
- Lit confortable, salle de douche spacieuse. Oreillers supplémentaires et serviettes suffisantes
possibilité de se restaurer le soir dans l’établissement
nous avons été accueillis chaleureusement
- taille de la chambre correcte/possibilité d’arrivée tardive avec arrangement/proximité du lac/rapport qualité prix correct
Accueille chaleureuse ,bon resto et petit déjeuner copieux.
Chambre correcte pour le prix.
Pour le Plaisir, déguster la bière bretonne.
La Verrerie de Guerlédan
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, La Verrerie de Guerlédan offers accommodations in Caurel, just 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 24 miles from La Verrerie de Guerléan, and Pontivy is 11 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 51 miles away.
- Sue and Ian are incredibly welcoming, the bedroom was perfect (very comfortable king-size bed and beautiful decoration), and we especially enjoyed the bathtub and the really generous breakfast! We will go back to La Verrerie, for sure.
- Most helpful owners who went out of their way to be helpful and provide assistance in selecting restaurant and in making sure I got on the right road, and in doing all they could to help clean my bike after a particularly dirty wet cycle
- Friendly and generous hosts. Good bathroom and dressing room.
L’accueil chaleureux de Sue et de son mari et de leur discrétion.
La literie excellente au point que nous avons demandé la référence de celle-ci.
Le petit déjeuner copieux et bon.
- Nos hôtes anglais et francophones nous ont réservé un petit appartement très confortable avec un petit-déjeuner très copieux. Sue nous a fait découvrir le métier de verrier d’art qu’elle a patiqué de part le monde. Et en prime, nous avons même eu le droit à une visite de l’atelier et de sa belle galerie rénovée dans les murs d’une ancienne boulangerie. De bons moments pour nos derniers jours de vacances.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plussulien Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plussulien Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plussulien Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plussulien Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!