10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plusquellec Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plusquellec Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plusquellec Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plusquellec Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plusquellec Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plusquellec Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plusquellec Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plusquellec Brittany:
Chambre D’Hotes Cap D’Armor
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambre D’Hotes Cap D’Armor offers accommodations in Plouracʼh. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Perros-Guirec is 29 miles from Chambre D’Hotes Cap D’Armor, and Roscoff is 30 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 40 miles from the property.
- Welcoming hosts, comfortable room and tasty breakfast.
The geographical location is perfect for the particular site we wanted to visit – the Valley of the Saints at Carnöet. But the surrounding countryside is beautiful anyway, especially in its autumn colouring.
Our host allowed me to play his dear piano.
Very good conversation on a range of subjects.
- Beautiful property and grounds in the country. Very welcoming host, got offered a beer straight away! Made to feel very welcome and well looked after.
- Andre could not do enough for you, even though he was on crutches. Beautiful location. Very comfortable beds, very good shower and bathroom. Overall an excellent place to stay.
Literie très confortable (dommage que ce soit un lit 140 cm), salle de bains à proximité avec baignoire et douche.
Très bon accueil à l’arrivée (André je pense).
Moulin de la Civiere
Moulin de la Civiere is located in Kergrist-Moëlou, 30 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 30 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Morlaix is 28 miles from Moulin de la Civiere, and Pontivy is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 50 miles from Moulin de la Civiere.
- Beautiful old mill in stunning location. Delightful room with lots of extras. Owners outstandingly helpful and friendly. Unique experience – highly recommended.
- The location is middle of woodland so very peaceful and picturesque. Very comfortable, owners were very friendly and accommodating.
It was incredible! Above our expectation.
Linda and George are jems and wil help with anything!
Bed very comfortable. Room was beautifully decorated and clean.
Excellent breakfast. The place is very quiet…..you can count the cars passing on the fingers of one hand.
- This was a very charming cottage in the middle of Brittany. I have never been to this region, but because my husband is French, it made it easier to figure things out and be able to ask locals questions, etc. Linda & George are absolutely charming and it was great that they spoke English! Whew! Thank you!!!
Our first cooked breakfast scrabbled eggs yum yum
LInda and Geroge were Very welcoming it is a lovely spot and a nice change from hotels
Meledor 38 is located in Callac, 29 miles from Perros-Guirec and 22 miles from Morlaix.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Lannion is 23 miles from Meledor 38, and Ploumanacʼh is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 45 miles from the property.
Great Breakfast, even offered an evening meal,
Very friendly and beautiful house we loved our stay and would highly recommend a visit, Trish made us feel so welcome
- lovely comfortable stay neat and clean very friendly hosts certainly recommend staying here wonderful meals, couldn’t ask for more .will be staying again very soon
- la chaleur de nos hôtes, les repas préparés et leur disponibilité pour nous faire plaisir
- El alojamiento es perfecto extremadamente limpio acogedos muy bein disenado.con una attention inmejorable de la propietaria .muy dulce y atenta a cada detalle. Gracias de todo corazon
Un petit coin d’Angletere au cœur de la Bretagne !!!
Accueil charmant totalement british
Deco formidable. Nous avons regretté de ne pas avoir plus de temps pour profiter du salon douillet et de la bibliothèque très bien garnie.
Dîner sympa et petit déjeuner traditionnel anglais très copieux et servi avec le sourire. Même les sandwiches pour le pique-nique du midi étaient top !!!
- Great Breakfast, even offered an evening meal,
Vallée des Ardoisières
Vallée des Ardoisières offers pet-friendly accommodations in Maël-Carhaix. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Barthélemy is 30 miles from Vallée des Ardoisières, and Morlaix is 28 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 47 miles away.
Delightful host, great conversations (if that is what you want), a very comfy bed, a calm atmosphere and a good breakfast..
Thank you Eddie for having a hairdryer in the bathroom!
- Lovely big room- fantastic bathroom with shower- friendly helpful owner- stayed here b4 and would recommend to friends. Economical but well above standard for a much more pricey B and B.
- Wifi didn’t work, the host let me use his computer. Very kind man, pleasant conversations, good breakfast.
- Bed very comfy.huge. Room clean comfortable nice French breakfast. Lovely shower.
- Parfait pour un séjour affaires excellent rapport qualité prix
- Delightful host, great conversations (if that is what you want), a very comfy bed, a calm atmosphere and a good breakfast..
Chez Odette offers accommodations in Maël-Carhaix. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Barthélemy is 30 miles from Chez Odette, and Morlaix is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 47 miles from Chez Odette.
- Wow, just fantastic! What fantastic hosts Daria and Brian were amazing. So friendly and helpful. They made us feel like long lost friends or family rather than just paying guests. Once we move to France we will definitely be back to sample the legendary fish n chips
- The personal service is next to impossible to find in the States with breakfast at the ready and always a good joke
- We were cycle touring and Chez Odette is very convenient for the V6 Voie Verte. The owners at this small cafe/restaurant/chambre d’hote give a warm welcome and provide a hearty evening meal, perfect for cyclists. Rooms are simple but adequate and breakfast was good. We had a very enjoyable overnighter in Mael-Carhaix. We stocked up at a pleasant farmer’s market in the town square (Thursday morning) and other shops were available for supplies.
- The warmth of the welcome from Daria and Brian was exceptional. We had cycled there from Roscoff and basked in the comfort and rejuvenating atmosphere of Chez Odette! The food was excellent and rooms full of character and comfort. There was a real sense that they just wanted us to have a lovely stay which we did. We journeyed on the next day feeling we had left old friends behind….
- The American couple who runs it are really nice.really flexible and accommodating of last minutes needs.Very quiet place.
Manoir de Kerledan
Located in Carhaix-Plouguer, 30 miles from Pont-Aven, Manoir de Kerledan features free WiFi access and free private parking.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Morlaix is 24 miles from Manoir de Kerledan, and Guingamp is 28 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 41 miles from the property.
- Hosts were most hospitable. Penny proved to be an excellent cook so we were glad we opted to have dinner there each evening. Despite comments on TA to the contrary, we found the breakfast buffet was quite sufficient with choices of cereal, fruit, yoghurt and cold meat and cheese platters plus home cooked galette or tart tatin etc. Peter gave us excellent help regarding local walk directions along the canal and also three very good suggestions further afield. So pleased we chose to stay here!
- Excellent accueil des propriétaires qui sont à l’ecoute. Le site est remarquable. Que du bonheur.
- Todo en general. Lo más importante, la atención de los dueños, Penny y Peter, que fueron extraordinariamente amables y trataron da facilitarnos al máximo la estancia y de proponernos posibles excursiones. El manoir era una maravilla, restaurado y decorado con mucho gusto, y la habitación era cómoda, amplia y con todo lo necesario para una agradable estancia. Por la mañana disfrutábamos en el amplio comedor de un buen desayuno, con novedades cada día elaboradas por los propios dueños. En definitiva, ha sido una estancia maravillosa, que repetiríamos sin pensarlo dos veces.
Accueillant, convivial, déjeuner conséquent et repas très bon.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour
- Peter e Penny sono stati gentilissimi ed ospitali per ogni cosa, la loro proprietà e semplicemente meravigliosa. Cucina ottima sia a cena che a colazione, tre cani stupendi ed educati. Ottima occasione anche per conoscere altri ospiti molto simpatici!
Les Tilleuls offers accommodations in Poullaouen. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Roscoff is 29 miles from Les Tilleuls, and Morlaix is 16 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Comfortable, great location and friendly owners, plus ice the dog.
- Bonne literie, petit déjeuner copieux et cocoon autour d’un feu de cheminée et d’une belle ambiance musicale. A recommander.
Nous avons apprécié l’accueil chaleureux et discret de la propriétaire, sa disponibilité !
L’environnement est magnifique !
Les chambres simples,propres ,et décorées avec gout !
Le petit déjeuner excellent,avec des produits faits maison !
- le cadre de la maison,le calme, la propreté,la gentillesse de l’hôtesse.
café très bon
pain fabrication maison
choîx de thé
Repos sous les Arbres
Located in Kergrist-Moëlou, 28 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Repos sous les Arbres features free WiFi access and free private parking.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a shared bathroom.Morlaix is 30 miles from Repos sous les Arbres, and Pontivy is 23 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 50 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Demeure de La Vendemiere
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Demeure de La Vendemiere is located in Pont-Melvez, just 24 miles from Perros-Guirec. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.Saint-Brieuc is 26 miles from Demeure de La Vendemiere, and Paimpol is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 50 miles from Demeure de La Vendemiere.
No reviews yet.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Minguen is located in Glomel in the region of Bretagne, just 28 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room.Pont-Aven is 31 miles from Minguen, and Morlaix is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 48 miles from Minguen.
- Very warm welcome from Gill and Norman. Fabulous hosts! Lovely room and gite. Great breakfast.
- Lovely old cottage (but would not suit elderly/disabled) with tremendous rustic charm and beautiful garden. Lovely family room with two very comfortable double beds. Sadly Gilly was not there, but Norm and Gilly’s friend, Rachel, looked after us brilliantly – Norm took our wet and dirty cycling kit and washed and dried it and also booked a restaurant for us and drove us there. Absolutely delicious breakfast. Really well located for cyclists on the velodyssey.
- Lovely english couple very warm and welcoming. Very comfortable bed and auoete place.
- Our hosts were unexpectedly from Yorkshire, as are we and could not have been more welcoming. This old cottage is set in its own grounds, well away from main roads and guarantees a peaceful nights sleep. Norman was an IT buff and successfully sorted out my wife’s smartphone problem. Glomel is ideally situated as a base for touring western Brittany.
- The hosts could not be more welcoming and accommodating – they were both fabulous!
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plusquellec Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plusquellec Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plusquellec Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plusquellec Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!