10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plouzané Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouzané Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plouzané Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouzané Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouzané Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plouzané Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plouzané Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plouzané Brittany:
Auberge de Keringar
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Auberge de Keringar is located in Le Conquet, just 13 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Douarnenez is 26 miles from Auberge de Keringar, and Crozon is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from Auberge de Keringar.
- Beautiful Auberge in peaceful rural setting about a mile outside Le Conquet. This was our base for an overnight visit to Ouessant. We only stayed one night, but had free parking for two days. The very charming and friendly owner drove us, in a minibus with other guests, to the ferry on Sunday morning, and then collected us on Monday in his own car, and took us back to our own car at the Auberge, without charge. Lovely restaurant, beautiful breakfast with proper coffee in bowls! Amazing hospitality, very highly recommended.
- delightful staff, wonderous breakfast and superb evening meals.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. The restaurant served excellent Breton food, was relaxed with nice ambience. Would love to visit again.
Room was nice, and bathroom excellent. Liked the kettle and coffee making facility.
Like the mezzanine with extra beds, which I shall remember next I’m we take our granddaughters with us
- The photographs do not do the Auberge justice; it is a lovely place and very tranquil
Caval’ys – La Cabane des fées
Located in Crozon in the region of Bretagne, 37 miles from Brest, Caval’ys – La Cabane des fées features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Free private parking is available on site.Quimper is 32 miles from Caval’ys – La Cabane des fées, and Douarnenez is 26 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 37 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was fun! The treehouse is great. The owner was very nice.
- Away from it all in the canopy of the trees at the far end of the owners garden with a balcony looking over trees and fields.Cosy and well insulated with hot running water in the shower and proper flushing toilet. Coffee maker. Sole use of owners delightful well heated swimming pool. Private gravelled parking area near the base of the tree and firepit/bbq area nearby (bring your own disposable bbq). Crozon 5 minutes drive away. We took our own picnic to have on the balcony which was lovely. Croissants, baguettes, jam and coffee delivered by basket in the morning which you hoist up on to the balcony. Owner very welcoming.
- It was a magical place, twelve feet up on stilts, very unusual and great fun for young families but I would say not really safe for little children unless you watch them all the time, because of the height and lack of child gate. Breakfast was fun, hoisted up at a time to suit. There was also a lovely pool on site for our sole use. The surrounding area was lovely, and nearest towns very nice, fairly close to the seaside.
- מקום נפלא ללילה עם ילדים קטנים , מיוחד שונה ומפנק , תחושה של מקום מהאגדות , ארוחת בוקר חביבה , מארחים אדיבים ונעים ודוברי אנגלית !
Nuit magique à faire et à refaire
Chambre d’hôte à Brest
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, chambre d’hote à Brest offers accommodations in Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Douarnenez is 22 miles from chambre d’hote à Brest, and Crozon is 10 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 7 miles away.
- Wonderful welcome by the couple who run it in a beautiful house and a beautiful garden comfortable beds and for breakfast homemade fresh bread toasted with butter and marmalade not to mention delicious coffee. It is located in a very quiet part of town and as I said the house is architecturally magnificent built-in a style similar to Frank Lloyd Wright.
- The owners where very friendly. It was very calm and quiet at the location
- Véronique et Jean-Luc sont vraiment sympathiques ! Nous nous sentons chez eux, comme chez nous ! Leur maison est magnifique, très confortable, très calme. En les quittant, nous avions l’impression de les connaitre depuis toujours !
la qualité de l’accueil et la situation géographique
la maison est vraiment très très agréable
- Belle maison d’architecte, super jardin,très bon accueil , petit déjeuner copieux et varié avec des produits maison. Quartier très calme.
Domaine de Kerzuat
Located in Plouarzel, 11 miles from Brest, Domaine de Kerzuat features a barbecue and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Douarnenez is 30 miles from Domaine de Kerzuat, and Crozon is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 14 miles from Domaine de Kerzuat.
- Very friendly welcome to a great holiday property. The rooms were comfortable and had a great view from the balcony. There is a communal seating area and kitchen with fridges and ice which suited us very well as we had brought food on our bikes. There is also a lovely sheltered garden which would have been lovely to sit in if the weather had been better! Breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
- Very friendly staff. Modern ‘chalet’ style accommodation in the countryside. Has a small indoor pool (very clean).
- Good breakfast, very nice people, clean rooms and facilities.
- Initial impressions were not very encouraging….bit utilitarian and bamboo furniture everywhere! However the beds were comfortable, everything clean, the breakfast good and the staff really provided very good service.
- Mon sejour s est extremement bien passé. Babeth et Isabelle sont vraiment très gentilles, l accueil est parfait, les chambres sont parfaites, petits déjeuners très copieux et l espace piscine et jacuzzi est vraiment superbes. Un plaisir d y passer la nuit et de s y detendre.
La Maison du Neuilly
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. La Maison du Neuilly offers accommodations in Le Conquet.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Brest is 13 miles from La Maison du Neuilly, and Douarnenez is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A lovely period house well located both for the centre of town (restaurants) and the beach. Friendly welcome
- Great ambiance in the common room where we ate breakfast. Close to little shopping area and the church, as well as an easy walk to overlook the sea. Pleasant hosts and typical good French breakfast. Furniture was neat old Breton style, and building was charming, just like the photo.
- Croissant were super, bed was comfy, but the main thing is friendly and warm welcome. The house has it’s history, everything in it was made with love. Maison is very cosy and hostess is very friendly.
- Excellent location in a beautiful historical house. Clean and spacious room, private bathroom and shared toilette. We enjoyed the garden, rough but extremely pleasant. The landlady is nice and easy-going!
- Todo muy bonito y encantador en una casa antigua con encanto
Le Clos Pen Kear
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Plouarzel in the region of Bretagne, 14 miles from Brest, Le Clos Pen Kear features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Douarnenez is 31 miles from Le Clos Pen Kear, and Crozon is 18 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’Hotes Ti Ar Yer
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chambres d’Hotes Ti Ar Yer offers accommodations in Milizac, just 5 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are provided.You will find a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Roscoff is 30 miles from Chambres dHotes Ti Ar Yer, and Douarnenez is 27 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 4.3 miles away.
Although booked a normal room, we were offered the suite, which was super cool! The bed was nice, badroom was comfortable.
The very friendly host prepared dinner for us on the day of arrival (made of vegetables from her own garden). Everything for breakfast was home made (Bread and jams). That made it all very sweet to eat, but we missed a bit of savory (eggs/cheese/ham). It was very delicious though, so no complaints.
- This property is a hidden gem in a gem of a garden and a great find. The hostess is a wonderful and friendly person busy making jams and preserves which we tasted at breakfast and loved. Eliaine cooked a wonderful breakfast and gave us some very interesting facts about the area and the location we were travelling to the next day . We have an interest in gardens and had a great conversation about various gardens in France and abroad all in all a wonderful experience. We will return !!!
- Elaine the proprietor is an incredible person, extremely talented with excellent attention to detail. Her breakfast spread of home made jams was just a ‘few’ of the 45 different jams she lovingly makes.
- The guest house has been perfectly styled and was really beautiful. The room was perfect as so was the breakfast. So many homemade delicatesses have been presented. The garden has been absolutely amazing as well. Everything looked like the photographers for the Architectural Digest will arrive every minute. A really romantic style and a sweet and lovely host. I can highly recommend this B&B.
- Where do we start. The genuine friendliness of the owner, the beautiful grounds, the comfort and décor of the room and the superb breakfast (all home-made products) all without the hustle and bustle of an urban location.
- Although booked a normal room, we were offered the suite, which was super cool! The bed was nice, badroom was comfortable.
Gite des confitures à Lanvéoc-Crozon
Gite des confitures à Lanvéoc-Crozon offers accommodations in Lanvéoc. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a computer are available. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including windsurfing and diving. Brest is 7 miles from Gite des confitures à Lanvéoc-Crozo, and Quimper is 26 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’Hôtes Suite parentale
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’Hôtes Suite parentale offers accommodations in Plourin, just 13 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom.Crozon is 21 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Suite parentale, and Le Conquet is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 13 miles from Chambre d’Hôtes Suite parentale.
No reviews yet.
la chambre du passage
Located in Plougastel-Daoulas, 5 miles from Brest, la chambre du passage features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom.Quimper is 30 miles from la chambre du passage, and Roscoff is 30 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plouzané Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plouzané Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plouzané Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plouzané Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!