10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plouyé Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouyé Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plouyé Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouyé Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouyé Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plouyé Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plouyé Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plouyé Brittany:
Le Clos Champetre
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Clos Champetre offers accommodations in Plouyé. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Quimper is 29 miles from Le Clos Champetre, and Roscoff is 27 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Difficult to find due to similarity of names of adjacent villages. However Madame Le Courtois came and found us and took us to MOUSTAGORLL.
Very comfy and well converted barn. Excellent picinic are and swingsfor children.
Great breakfast with homemade produce.
- Excellent tranquil bed & breakfast in the middle of Brittany, just a 5-minute drive away from the village of Huelgoat with nice small restaurants, a supermarket, cool forest paths, and a beautiful lake. Wonderful rooms and a garden full of flourishing flowers. Superb breakfast prepared by the extremely kind hosts. Relaxing atmosphere! You should really spend a night here!
On top of the quiet location and comfortable room we enjoyed our number one breakfast of our French road trip.
Merci beaucoup Janine and Eugine, à bientôt,
Glen and Ysella X
- Very Welcoming and friendly hosts, lovely breakfast. Quiet location, comfy beds.
Very clean comfortable excellent breakfast beautifully home made crepes.
we will definately return
- Difficult to find due to similarity of names of adjacent villages. However Madame Le Courtois came and found us and took us to MOUSTAGORLL.
Double Locks Chambres D’Hote
One of our top picks in Huelgoat.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Double Locks Chambres D’Hote offers accommodations in Huelgoat, just 30 miles from Quimper.Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the lake or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Roscoff is 27 miles from Double Locks Chambres D’Hote, and Morlaix is 15 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 31 miles away.
- a lovely friendly couple, beautiful location and a great evening.
- This was the only place booked in France where we were offered fresh fruit and very tasty brown bread. Sue is an excellent cook and could have offered us a home cooked evening meal in their lovely little garden overlooking the lake.
- Very welcoming couple and French bulldog which my wife wanted to take home. We stayed in the lake view room with separate private bathroom, the room was very tastefully decorated, bed very comfortable and bathroom superb, walk in shower and separate bath. The garden on the lake was large and relaxing and having home cooked dinner from Sue is a must, the Thai meal was superb. Brittany Pub in the village good value for a drink and always lively, owner is from Cornwall. Huelgoat forest 5 mins walk from the B&B is very atmospheric.
- Friendly owner. Made sure my Bicycle was secured and sheltered for the night.
Simple but comfortable B and B.
Friendly and attentive owners.
Laura’s Chambres d’Hôtes
One of our best sellers in Huelgoat! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Laura’s Chambres d’Hôtes offers accommodations in Huelgoat. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.Quimper is 30 miles from Laura’s Chambres d’Hôtes, and Roscoff is 27 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 32 miles away.
- Great location only 100m from centre of small town. Good parking. Very chatty and friendly owner (Laura). Good sized room and bathroom with everything you needed. Pleasant outdoor space with seating.
- Very friendly owner. Excellent breakfast. Very good value.
- Very well located, excellent management by owner, and really good value for money.
- The host was very kind and energetic. Ready to adapt to our needs, The breakfast was excellent with special mention to the big tasty ccroissants.
- Laura our hostess is really very kind and welcoming. The bedding was correct, we had a room(chamber) with 2 twin beds because c ‘ was the available last one for the weekend which we had chosen at the last moment
Au Roch de Marie
Featuring free WiFi, Au Roch de Marie offers accommodations in Huelgoat.Every room is fitted with a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. Quimper is 30 miles from Au Roch de Marie, and Roscoff is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Lovely room, lovely French hosts, very comfortable, fantastic breakfast, home cooking, loads of food
- The rooms are beautifully equipped, presented and spotlessly clean. The hosts are exceptionally hospitable and could not be more helpful. The location is quiet but ideally situated, a short walk from the centre of Huelgoat. Breakfasts are superb and include home baked local dishes together with fresh bread – they will not leave you wanting. It was my second stay at Au Roch de Marie and I hope to stay many more times.
- An excellent find – comfortable, clean and really helpful and friendly hosts. Everything was top quality – bedroom and breakfast. A good location from which you can walk into town in 5 minutes.
- Very friendly and helpful welcome. Looked after our bikes and explained what was available locally. Good tea/coffee as part of the welcome. A walk to town was fine (it is uphill back!). Excellent breakfast and would stay there again for sure.
- Lovely big room and the bed was dressed with beautiful linen. Hosts were lovely and breakfast was good.
Maison des Maquisards Chambres d’hôtes
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Maison des Maquisards Chambres d’hôtes offers accommodations in Berrien.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Roscoff is 25 miles from Maison des Maquisards, and Morlaix is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Wonderful breakfast, warm atmosphere. Nice location for travelling around Brittany.
- Gary, the owner was really friendly and helpful. He told us about the history of the property and gave us tips for stay in Brittany. We had pre-ordered dinner and it was absolutely fantastic and excellent value for money.
- Hosts were lovely. Food was amazing. Accommodation was very nicely decorated throughout. I would return and would recommend to others.
- Comfortable accommodation and good breakfast. Host very friendly. Lovely village to walk around. Another plus was being able to book an evening meal and not having to go out and look for somewhere. A great bonus when travelling long distances.
- Lovely hosts, that couldn’t do enough to help. Really enjoyed our stay. Could recommend highly.
Riverside Bed and Breakfast
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Riverside Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Huelgoat, just 30 miles from Quimper.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the river or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Roscoff is 27 miles from Riverside Bed and Breakfast, and Morlaix is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 31 miles from the property.
Very clean, really nicely decorated, lovely modern en-suite, bed was super comfortable! And the hosts were lovely. The armchairs in the room are a great addition – beats having only the bed to sit on.
The guesthouse is in a really nice location too. Would definitely recommend – and I’d stay again.
- Great stay with a warm welcome and helpful proprietors. Would recommend it to anyone.
- Riverside was comfortable and very welcoming. John and Mark were helpful in finding a place to eat on a wet Sunday night. Just a stroll into the village. Bedroom was very comfortable, so much so that we overslept and had to apologise for our late arrival at the breakfast table. Can’t recommend Riverside highly enough for a stay in Huelgoat. You won’t be disappointed.
- Good location.Good French breakfast Perfect hosts.
Very comfortable bed.
Obvious much thought had gone into into room furnishings and shower/toilet design.
Very good continental breakfast.
Attention to detail added to overall experience.
- Very clean, really nicely decorated, lovely modern en-suite, bed was super comfortable! And the hosts were lovely. The armchairs in the room are a great addition – beats having only the bed to sit on.
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Mai Vihan is located in Huelgoat. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Quimper is 30 miles from Mai Vihan, and Roscoff is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 32 miles from the property.
Delightful comfortable,welcoming house, filled with beautiful antiques and artifacts, I could have spent hours browsing.
Location convenient for everything Huelgoat has to offers
Large comfy bed and huge shower. Breakfast a treat with homemade bread.
Made most welcome by Rob and Harry, already planning our next visit.
It has been by far the best place we have stayed during the trip. There are no words to explain how clean and organised everything were. Apart from the house, which was excellent, the treatment Rob gave us was even better, a ver friendly and solicitous person.
Very good breakfast by the way! We are going to repeat and encourage everyone to do it!!
- Wonderful Hosts, in a house with interesting modern history.
We liked the warm welcome and enjoyed staying in someone’s home as opposed to a hotel.
A very interesting house with entertaining hosts.
A good place to stay in Huelgoat within easy walking distance of all the local attractions.
- The staff, the breakfast, the bathroom, the bed, the house itself 🙂
- Delightful comfortable,welcoming house, filled with beautiful antiques and artifacts, I could have spent hours browsing.
Mirabelle Chambres d’Hotes
One of our best sellers in Huelgoat! Mirabelle Chambres d’Hotes is located in Huelgoat, just 30 miles from Quimper.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the lake or garden. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.Roscoff is 27 miles from Mirabelle Chambres d’Hotes, and Morlaix is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 31 miles from Mirabelle Chambres d’Hotes.
- Fantastic location and the hosts were brilliant. It felt very much like being at home. Access to the village centre with all it’s amenities could not have been better. The hosts provide a great continental breakfast and were able to offer advice about the local area. Will certainly stay here again.
- Superb accommodation, lovely views, owners very friendly and welcoming.
- Super chic room in a beautiful house. Super location next to lake and edge of town.
- Very friendly welcome from professional hosts Denis and Jenny in lovely house right in the centre overlooking the lake. We really appreciated the seating area and the tea. The rooms were beautifully decorated and very comfortable. Breakfast, needless to say, was delicious and plentiful. This was the best place we stayed in our 7 day cycling tour of Brittany.
- Very clean, very friendly owners. Only a 2 minute walk from the main square.
La Mare aux Fées
La Mare aux Fées is located in Huelgoat, 30 miles from Quimper and 27 miles from Roscoff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Morlaix is 15 miles from La Mare aux Fées, and Lannion is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 31 miles from La Mare aux Fées.
Very friendly owner
Ideally suited for enjoying Heulgoat a 2 min walk if that to the town square and lake
- Rooms very close to town centre, but quiet too. Comfortable bedrooms , super breakfast and friendly and helpful owner.
l’originalité de la salle du petit déjeuner dans un ancien bar année 50..plafond rouge ,fées ,gnomes et autres… à gogo
énorme chien mais gentil présent et aussi un petit qui va souvent dans la vitrine ,façade de l’ancien bar..
salle où nous avons pris le petit déjeuner ..n’ayons pas peur
L’originalité de la salle où nous prenons le petit déjeuner..parmi les fées , gnomes et autres..
La gentillesse de la propriétaire et les chiens dont un impressionnant par sa taille
- La posizione nel centro di Huelgoat, caratteristico centro dell’inerno bretone, presso un piccolo lago, comodo perciò ai locali e alle attività.
- Very friendly owner
Les Tilleuls offers accommodations in Poullaouen. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. Roscoff is 29 miles from Les Tilleuls, and Morlaix is 16 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Comfortable, great location and friendly owners, plus ice the dog.
- Bonne literie, petit déjeuner copieux et cocoon autour d’un feu de cheminée et d’une belle ambiance musicale. A recommander.
Nous avons apprécié l’accueil chaleureux et discret de la propriétaire, sa disponibilité !
L’environnement est magnifique !
Les chambres simples,propres ,et décorées avec gout !
Le petit déjeuner excellent,avec des produits faits maison !
- le cadre de la maison,le calme, la propreté,la gentillesse de l’hôtesse.
café très bon
pain fabrication maison
choîx de thé
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plouyé Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plouyé Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plouyé Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plouyé Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!