10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plourivo Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plourivo Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plourivo Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plourivo Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plourivo Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plourivo Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plourivo Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plourivo Brittany:
Chambres d’hôtes – Pont Canon
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes – Pont Canon is located in Plourivo, just 17 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Saint-Brieuc is 22 miles from Chambres d hotes, and Paimpol is 2.7 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 47 miles from the property.
All facilities were immaculate. We were made very welcome when we arrived and always made to feel very much at home.
Breakfast was excellent – the home made croissants and brioche were delicious.
The location is delightfully rural and quiet at night. Paimpol is about a 10 minute drive.
- L’esmorzar molt bé i la persona que ho porta, molt simpàtica. Lloc molt tranquil.
- Grande chambre bien équipée avec SDB et WC séparés. Accueil sympathique des propriétaires.
- Les conseils pour les visites faites par les propriétaires
La habitación muy acogedora y enorme, con nevera, microhondas y mesa muy cómodo para poder hacer las cenas pues los restaurantes más cercanos están a 3 km.
Las camas y almohadas comodísimas y Martine y su marido encantadores.
- All facilities were immaculate. We were made very welcome when we arrived and always made to feel very much at home.
Manoir St Ambroise
Manoir St Ambroise is located in Plourivo, just 16 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 22 miles from Manoir St Ambroise, and Paimpol is 3.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- We liked the whole experience of our stay including the helpful advice on places to visit.
Onze hond was heel welkom. Parkeergelegenheid op het domein. Ruime kamer. Zeer proper!
Heel vriendelijke gastvrouw en gastheer. Mooi huis,prachtige streek!
- Petit déjeuner copieux, chambre agréable, excellent accueil.
- un coupe adorable et très accueillant, chambre spacieuse et tout le confort nécessaire, très propre, une salle de bain très agréable et moderne, le mobilier de la chambre pourrait être sensiblement modernisé (à l’image de la salle de bain). Un petit déjeuner excellent et copieux.
- Todo….el matrimonio espectacular.simpatico.ayuda en todo.la habitación.,el jardin.la tranquilidad y si hablo del desayuno,se me saltan las lágrimas
Villa Des Hortensias
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Villa Des Hortensias offers accommodations in Paimpol, just 21 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a TV. You will find a kettle in the room.Saint-Brieuc is 20 miles from Villa Des Hortensias, and Bréhat is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 43 miles from Villa Des Hortensias.
The welcome, and the interesting food, particularly at the dinner.
Good room with large balcony.
- This is an ideal model for any boutique hotel…Lovely room, beautifully decorated, with balcony with sea views. Kettle and fridge provided in room. It’s on edge of Plouezec and a couple of miles from Paimpol, but all the coast around is lovely…Owners very friendly.
- The property was conveniently located for us with a car but probably would not work for someone using public transport. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Breakfast was good.
The owners were friendly and helpful – and their little dog, Marius (when he was allowed to appear) was a real charmer.
The food was good – particularly the excellent dinner we had on the second night (must pre-book).
The WiFi worked!
- Nous avons passé une très bonne nuit. Guy a bien pris le temps de nous expliquer quels étaient les lieux à visiter ce qui nous a été fort utile.
- The welcome, and the interesting food, particularly at the dinner.
Chambres De St Michel
One of our best sellers in Paimpol! Chambres De St Michel is located in Paimpol, 18 miles from Perros-Guirec and 23 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bréhat is 5 miles from Chambres De St Michel, and Lannion is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from the property.
- The hotel is situated in a beautiful historical building but the interior was tastefully renovated recently. The owners are very welcoming and helpful. The owner suggested different restaurants according to our specific wishes and we had one of the best culinary experiences in Brittany – excellent quality for a moderate price. The family suite had a nice personal touch (books, decoration, furniture etc) so we felt at home immediately. Add to that the wonderful garden, relaxed atmosphere and an excellent breakfast… We certainly would have liked to stay a couple more days.
NICE couple .very friendly .
Good breakfast ,homemade jam etc
- So comfy and quiet. The owners were so good at giving info on the area and as our french is poor their excellent english made it so much easier.
Helpfulness of the owners.
Very large, well-appointed accommodation.
Location right next to the pedestrian areas & 5 minutes walk from the harbour.
Great restaurant recommendation.
The owners were very friendly & welcoming.
Rooms were huge & spacious & clean.
lovely building with secure free off street parking.
A short & simple walk into Paimpol.
Chambres Le Clos de la Baie
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Chambres Le Clos de la Baie offers accommodations in Paimpol. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.Perros-Guirec is 19 miles from Chambres Le Clos de la Baie, and Saint-Brieuc is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 45 miles from the property.
Very friendly,helpful owners.
- Quiet and peaceful, modern and clean. Breakfast with lots of choice and host asking us how to best match our taste (eg. cereals for children).
- Gentillesse , efficacité ,disponibilité ,tout très bien organisé avec sourire et écoute ,nous avons passé un très bon séjour . Merci et nous reviendrons avec nos kayaks avec grand plaisir
- Agrėable .Accueil sympathique de Stéphane et Véroniqur. Chambre et sanitaire correctes. Petit déj. copieux. On a l’impression d’arriver chez des amis. Nous les recommandons
un lieu de séjour en ville mais d’une grande tranquillité, un espace vraiment spacieux mais en retrait de tout bruit et toute agitation, parfait pour nous qui n’aimont pas la cohue
nous avons aimé aussi le caractère typique de l’établissement.
- Very friendly,helpful owners.
Chambres de Kerpuns
A B&B located in Quemper-Guézennec, just 8.7 miles from Paimpol, Chambres de Kerpuns offers a garden, a terrace, and a shared lounge with a TV is at guests’ disposal.The rooms at Chambres de Kerpuns feature en suite facilities with a shower and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a garden view.A continental breakfast including homemade jams is served daily, and the fully-equipped kitchen is at guests’ disposal.Chambres de Kerpuns is a 25-minute drive from Guingamp Train Station, and free private parking is provided on site.
- La chambre est grande, bien exposée et lumineuse. L’endroit calme et très accessible.
- hébergement simple mais néanmoins confortable situé en pleine campagne, dans un lieu calme et isolé. Une hôtesse sympathique qui nous a servi copieux petit déjeuner avec un large éventail de confitures maison. Une ambiance familiale qui nous a donné l’impression d’avoir passé le week-end chez une parente
- très bon petits déjeuner complets,chambre confortable,accueil et propriétaire chalereux
- Le petit déjeuner copieux et varié, la souplesse des gérants.
- L’accueil est familiale. Le petit déjeuner copieux avec de bonnes confitures à partager avec les autres hôtes ce qui créé une certaine convivialité.
Chambres Hotes Saint Yves
One of our top picks in Pontrieux – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Chambres Hotes Saint Yves offers accommodations in Pontrieux.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Perros-Guirec is 15 miles from Chambres Hotes Saint Yves, and Saint-Brieuc is 22 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owners who looked after us very well. Excellent breakfast. Hotel situated in the centre of a very pretty town
- Pontrieux was a great location to explore the region – short drive to many of the more well-known towns/sites and a lovely tranquil little town to come back to in the evenings. Even better were hosts Francoise and Frederic, who were very welcoming and generous. They did everything to make our stay as pleasant as possible (lending us cutlery for an improvised picnic along the river, calling up a friend to check options when we mentioned wanting to go kayaking…) and were interesting for a chat in the morning or evening. Breakfast was lovely and plentiful, and also a chance to talk to other guests (there are two double rooms available), if desired.
- Unique B&B with garden backing onto the river. Met by Frederick who although he didn’t speak much English was very welcoming and had an entertaining personality making us all laugh. Francois spoke good English and a great host, and provided us with a wonderful breakfast.
- Wonderful breakfast. Great selection and plenty of choice. Frederick was a very kind and considerate host. What we didn’t eat for breakfast he parceled up for our picnic. We also had a problem with our car which could have spoilt our holiday but Frederick quickly phoned his local garage who readily fixed the car the same day. Overall a very pleaseant and comfortable experience.
- The hosts were excellent. Very welcoming and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was the best we have had. It was very quiet yet there was a restaurant within 30 metres of the front door. The back garden of the property leads directly onto the river and is very picturesque.
La Fermette du Rohiou
La Fermette du Rohiou is located in Le Faouët, just 19 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 19 miles from La Fermette du Rohiou, and Paimpol is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from La Fermette du Rohiou.
- This is a interesting place to stay if you want to taste some rustic peace and quiet as it is set out in the countryside. Beautiful gardens. Our hostess was friendly and welcoming and showed us where the facilities were for us to make tea and coffee in the guest lounge where there was also a shared TV and fridge for guest use. The lounge is where the wifi signal was available – we could not find a signal in our room. Breakfast was served in the farmhouse and we enjoyed freshly made coffee and a selection of fresh breads and local preserves.
- Very welcoming people. Accommodation basic but clean. Lovely setting
- Owners very nice. The place beautiful sorrounded by nature. Calm and peaceful.
Nice lodgings in a small country house, with rustic wooden furniture, in the middle of the quiet countryside.
The room was big enough, with a common area with plush chairs and a kitchenette.
The bathroom was a bit small but the shower was very functional and modern.
Good breakfast with croissants, fresh bread and really good home made jams.
Très bon accueil des propriétaires
Manoir de Coat Gueno
Manoir de Coat Gueno, dating from the 15th century, is a B&B set in Pleudaniel in the Breton countryside. A heated swimming pool features in the large park and typical produce is served for breakfast.Rooms include fresh fruit and a selection of tea, coffee and infusions, while satellite TV is also provided. Free WiFi is available and each room is decorated in a traditional style with antique furniture.A continental breakfast, consisting of crepes and other regional specialities, is served every morning beside the open fireplace.You can visit the Château de la Roche-Jagu, 5.6 miles from this B&B and free private parking is possible on site.
- A very special old family home in a beautiful setting with a kind and caring host
- Unforgettable Ambience, beds were comfort, owner was pleasant and helpful, accomodation with character and charme
- Not only accommodation was very good also the hosts were excellent and very friendly, nothing we requested was too much.
We were warmly welcomed by our charming host, and escorted to our room which was in a separate part of a fascinating and beautifully restored French Manor house tucked away in the Brittany countryside, and complete with tower and turret (and a ghost we were told!). We had a delightful room under the eaves, plenty of ventilation and all amenities provided. Excellent bathroom. A very nice continental breakfast which was included in the tariff was served to us by our host who was anxious that we had everything we needed and that our visit to the Manoir was comfortable.
We loved the place, we’re delighted with our stay there and are pleased to recommend it to future guests.
As a further gesture of goodwill our host went out of his way to help us with our next evening’s accommodation, phoning ahead and confirming the booking for us. I cannot thank him enough for his generous hospitality.
- Manoir magnifique, rénové tout en gardant le caractère de l’époque et le style de la région. Calme car perdu au milieu des champs. Le maître des lieux nous donne ses conseils pour les visites et les restaurants.
Chambres d’hôtes Aux Portes de Bréhat
Located in Ploubazlanec, 19 miles from Perros-Guirec, Chambres d’hôtes Aux Portes de Bréhat features a terrace and views of the sea.All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Brieuc is 23 miles from dhôtes Portes Bréhat, and Paimpol is 2.4 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 45 miles from the property.
The room was great with views of the ocean from boths sides and the island, very comfy bed and very quite.
Breakfast was wonderful with fresh baked bread, home made jams and pastries, just great.
We would recommend this to anyone for a quite peaceful stay in Ploubazlanec off Idl de Brehat.
Position with excellent views of Ille deBrehat. I was given an attic room which was a lovely room with views of the sea from each side.
hostess insisted on carrying my bag both in and out of my room.
The location was great..
The welcoming was generous and so the breakfast.
- Lovely breakfast, friendly landlady, stylish room, sea view from window.
Tout était parfait, l’accueil, la décoration, le confort du couchage… Le petit déjeuner délicieux et pris dans la grande salle si joliment décorée face à la mer. Ensemble très chaleureux, les personnes et les lieux…
Nous avons déjà envie d’y retourner!!!
- The room was great with views of the ocean from boths sides and the island, very comfy bed and very quite.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plourivo Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plourivo Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plourivo Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plourivo Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!