10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plounéour-Trez Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plounéour-Trez Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plounéour-Trez Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plounéour-Trez Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plounéour-Trez Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plounéour-Trez Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plounéour-Trez Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plounéour-trez Brittany:
An Ty Monot
One of our top picks in Kerlouan.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, An Ty Monot is located in Kerlouan in the region of Bretagne, just 18 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Roscoff is 20 miles from An Ty Monot, and Morlaix is 27 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The owner of the hotel was very helpful and friendly and went out of her way to help us find the nearest open restaurant .The room was warm and cosy,breakfast was very good and reasonably priced the property was near to a small beach
- The perfect peaceful hideaway!!! Madame Helene gave us the warmest of welcomes which continued throughout our stay, even though she had some personal issues to deal with. A fabulous location, right next to coastal path so perfect for evening walks with beautiful white beaches!! A fabulous sized room and bathroom, with bonus of tea n coffee making along with chocs n biscuits!! The breakfast was amazing with fresh orange juice and a great selection of goodies!!
- Our host Helene was most gracious and welcoming, we felt completely at home in her lovely home! A great location to explore the northwest coast of Brittany. The breakfast she served was delicious, with a variety of choices to enjoy. Our visit at An Ty Monot was a special time- we hope we can return again and stay longer than just one night. Merci beaucoup Helene!
- Very welcoming host. Spacious room in house with lovely garden. Very large good breakfast.
Cozy and quiet,and a warm welcome by madame Monot, who was incredibly nice.
Big and comfortable room with a big bathroom in a beautiful house.
Very good breakfast, definitly I recommand a stay
Montevella Chambre d’Hotes
One of our top picks in Guissény – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located in Guissény in the region of Bretagne, 17 miles from Brest, Montevella Chambre d’Hotes features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Roscoff is 21 miles from Montevella Chambre d’Hotes, and Morlaix is 27 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Everything was spectacular. Our hosts were beyond expected, charming and helpful. One of my fav trips through Bookings.
- A lovely house, beautifully restored, with delightfully charming owners and a most delicious breakfast. We would most certainly visit again.
- LOVELY ACCOMODATIONS…VERY WELCOMING HOSTS AND MADE US FEEL WELCOMMED. We hope to return for another visit. They were thoughtful, hospitable and did everything possible to make our stay wonderful!
- Very helpful owners -very clean -Breakfast included fresh fruit not just bread.
- Area of dramatic seascape and white sand beaches. Montevella has exceptional charm, as do the hosts who are extremely friendly and welcoming, making our stay extra special. Montevella is a very special place.
One of our top picks in Kerlouan – and a guest favorite.
Oudoty is located in Kerlouan, just 18 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Roscoff is 19 miles from Oudoty, and Morlaix is 26 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Yvonne was very friendly and gave us lots of ideas and places to visit locally.
- We could not have possibly chosen our cycling destination better. Great location, great room great breakfast, great hosts who went over and above all that is required. Would recommend visiting this accommodation and area to anyone. We were thrilled with everything about our choice and upon leaving felt like we had been staying with good friends.
- Beautifully presented room, very comfortable. Extremely kind and helpful host. Delicious breakfast with lots of coffee.
- Large bedroom and very comfortable / clean! Nice welcome and good information about the region as well. Breakfast with fresh orange juice, bread with salted butter and jam from the region and good coffee! Very close Meneham village, that you should visit when you are in that region.
- Again, home-made jams, lovely variety of bread and pastries and wonderful coffee. Our hosts were friendly and welcoming – what more could you ask for?
Chambres d’Hôtes du Moulin de Brendaouez
Chambres d’Hôtes du Moulin de Brendaouez is located in Guissény, just 16 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms include views of the river or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roscoff is 21 miles from Le Moulin de Brendaouez, and Morlaix is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Un très bon et très copieux petit déjeuner, le calme
Der Gastgeber legt großen Wert auf biologisch erzeugte Lebensmittel und Umweltverträglichkeit. Das Frühstück war ganz außerordentlich vielseitig, reichlich und besonders schmackhaft. Es gab frisches selbstgebackenes Brot und Crepes.
Die Unterkunft ist sehr ruhig gelegen, landschaftlich sehr schön.
- Petit déjeuner fait maison crêpes délicieuses tout est parfait
- En pleine campagne,très calme et très accueillant .
- Le calme et l accueil de François qui est très impliqué dans ce qu il fait
Chambres de Frédé
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambres de Frédé offers accommodations in Plounévez-Lochrist, just 19 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Roscoff is 14 miles from Chambres de Frédé, and Morlaix is 18 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nice, clean and large. Very comfortable with kitchen (all avaible- dishes, glass etc), fridge and coffee express. Quiet and absoutly privacy. Excelent to calm down and rest. We slept as babies. 🙂 we recomend this place
- Very clean & owners very good friendly & helpful.
- Very good place to stay. We really enjoyed it. Good location, very close to all sites to visit in the region. Very comfortable suite parentale with big dressing and large bathroom.
- Le studio est fonctionnel et propre, il y a tout ce qu’il faut. Le lit est très confortable.
- La propreté, les équipements, le calme, la literie
Les cabanes de Kermenguy
Cabanes de Kermenguy offers accommodations in Cléder. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Brest is 23 miles from Cabanes de Kermenguy, and Roscoff is 9 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 18 miles away.
Such an original place. No two accomodations the same. Delightful tree-houses!
A copious breakfast delivered in a basket to our tent in the morning, flasks of coffee, hot milk, hot chocolate,along with fresh baguettes, pains au chocolat and croissant. Set us up for the day.
All on the grounds of an ancient château full of charm and forest walks. Loved it!
Un moment magique à partager…Expérience unique !
Accueil remarquable de la part des hôtes.
Nous reviendrons profiter d’un petit déjeuner perchés dans les arbres…
Séjour insolite dans une cabane très agréable. Accueil vraiment très agréable des propriétaires.
Nous avons apprécié nos petits déjeuners et notre repas au sommet avec la forêt tout autour comme décor. Le réveil en pleine nature est une aventure inoubliable.
- le calme, la serenite de l’endroit, le contact avec la nature, pas de tele, wifi. le petit dejeuner livre a domicile, pas besoin de se lever et d’aller a table entre 8:30 et 10h. la sensation de liberte et le camping dans le confort, frigo, rechaud, lits, terrasse.
- Tout :L’accueil de la propriétaire , l’attention portée aux clients .Le cadre , le calme , la propreté , le petit déjeuner .
- Such an original place. No two accomodations the same. Delightful tree-houses!
La Canopée des Pins
One of our top picks in Cléder.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Canopée des Pins offers accommodations in Cléder. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Brest is 24 miles from La Canopée des Pins, and Roscoff is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 19 miles from La Canopée des Pins.
- Thierry was a wonderful host, very courteous, friendly and informative. The room was spacious and immaculately clean with a large balcony. The beds were very comfortable and the room was well equipped with facilities including a kettle, tea and coffee, hairdryer, plenty of towels, great shower (over the bath) etc. Breakfast was delicious with local, homemade produce. We would definitely stay here again.
- The grounds of the accommodation were very interesting given the business the owners are in. Plus their house has been modified to provide excellent accommodation for visitors including a superb local breakfast. Anne and Thierry are excellent hosts compensating our minimal french with very good english!
- This was a fantastic small B&B about 5 minutes by car from the villages of Cleder and Plouescat. It is set in wooded grounds and has an ajoining plant nursery. We had the largest of the 4 bedrooms with the balcony. It was so comfortable and pleasant to just sit on the balcony in the evenings with a glass of wine! Nothing was too much trouble and breakfast was very nice. We hope to use this again and will be recommending it to our friends.
- Owners were very friendly, breakfast included a lovely freshly made fruit salad. Big balcony with our room.
- The room was very comfortable and the host friendly and helpful.
La Clé des Champs
La Clé des Champs is located in Saint-Pabu, 13 miles from Brest and 31 miles from Roscoff. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Crozon is 23 miles from La Clé des Champs, and Le Conquet is 16 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and beautiful, nice host, amazing breakfast.
- Gorgeous property and room. Tea and coffee available whenever you need it. Beautiful breakfast with homemade cakes and locally produced yogurt. Very friendly owner. Option of an evening g meal. It’s a very quiet secluded area with absolutely stunning beaches about 30 minutes walk away. The room was big with a large bathroom. Exceptionally clean and very comfy bed.
Warm friendly welcome.
Vegetarian Tabled’hote meal provided at short notice.
- Nice location in the countryside. Good facilities
- The woman who runs it is a certified chef and made us a wonderful dinner! The house is beautiful.
Chambres d’hôtes du Theven
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Chambres d’hôtes du Theven offers accommodations in Plougoulm. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. Brest is 28 miles from Chambres d’hotes Theven, and Perros-Guirec is 30 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- Excellent reception and very comfortable bed and calm neighbourhood
- The bedroom small but clean with French Windows leading for us to come and go. The toilet very small, bathroom room for one person with sink and shower clean but only one hand towel no bath towel.
- Generous and helpful hostess, nicely designed rooms with all comforts,
- Host was very friendly and welcoming. The breakfast was above average
- We received a warm welcome and there was no problem that we had 3 Labrador dogs with us. The location is excellent, so near a beautiful beach and plenty of room to walk the dogs. Our room was ensuite and very comfortable. Breakfast was very good.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Titulipe is located in Plouvorn in the region of Bretagne. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Brest is 26 miles from Titulipe, and Perros-Guirec is 30 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The property was good value for money and the host was lovely and very good with the kids. For the money you could not beat it. The property was a little qwerky but lots of lovely feeture
- The cottage’s interior had been made out of drift wood, it had a lovely relaxing natural feel. We cooked in the well stocked kitchen and had dinner outside in the sun. A comfortable bed in the attic. We would stay there again.
Il ne faut pas chercher ici la qualité d’un 4 étoiles mais la simplicité d’un gite à la campagne. Un accueil simple des prestations correctes . Un décor original .
Tout ce qu’il faut pour des vacances quand on veut changer de cadre
- Bon accueil, gîte confortable, propre, sympa. Environnement calme.
- Le calme. Les équipements extérieurs pour les enfants. L’accueil chaleureux.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plounéour-trez Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plounéour-Trez Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plounéour-Trez Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plounéour-Trez Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!