10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ploumoguer Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ploumoguer Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ploumoguer Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ploumoguer Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ploumoguer Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ploumoguer Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ploumoguer Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ploumoguer Brittany:
Auberge de Keringar
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Auberge de Keringar is located in Le Conquet, just 13 miles from Brest. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is free shuttle service at the property.Douarnenez is 26 miles from Auberge de Keringar, and Crozon is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from Auberge de Keringar.
- Beautiful Auberge in peaceful rural setting about a mile outside Le Conquet. This was our base for an overnight visit to Ouessant. We only stayed one night, but had free parking for two days. The very charming and friendly owner drove us, in a minibus with other guests, to the ferry on Sunday morning, and then collected us on Monday in his own car, and took us back to our own car at the Auberge, without charge. Lovely restaurant, beautiful breakfast with proper coffee in bowls! Amazing hospitality, very highly recommended.
- delightful staff, wonderous breakfast and superb evening meals.
- The owners were friendly and helpful. The restaurant served excellent Breton food, was relaxed with nice ambience. Would love to visit again.
Room was nice, and bathroom excellent. Liked the kettle and coffee making facility.
Like the mezzanine with extra beds, which I shall remember next I’m we take our granddaughters with us
- The photographs do not do the Auberge justice; it is a lovely place and very tranquil
Domaine de Kerzuat
Located in Plouarzel, 11 miles from Brest, Domaine de Kerzuat features a barbecue and hot tub. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Douarnenez is 30 miles from Domaine de Kerzuat, and Crozon is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 14 miles from Domaine de Kerzuat.
- Very friendly welcome to a great holiday property. The rooms were comfortable and had a great view from the balcony. There is a communal seating area and kitchen with fridges and ice which suited us very well as we had brought food on our bikes. There is also a lovely sheltered garden which would have been lovely to sit in if the weather had been better! Breakfast was delicious and plentiful.
- Very friendly staff. Modern ‘chalet’ style accommodation in the countryside. Has a small indoor pool (very clean).
- Good breakfast, very nice people, clean rooms and facilities.
- Initial impressions were not very encouraging….bit utilitarian and bamboo furniture everywhere! However the beds were comfortable, everything clean, the breakfast good and the staff really provided very good service.
- Mon sejour s est extremement bien passé. Babeth et Isabelle sont vraiment très gentilles, l accueil est parfait, les chambres sont parfaites, petits déjeuners très copieux et l espace piscine et jacuzzi est vraiment superbes. Un plaisir d y passer la nuit et de s y detendre.
La Maison du Neuilly
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. La Maison du Neuilly offers accommodations in Le Conquet.The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and a hairdryer.Brest is 13 miles from La Maison du Neuilly, and Douarnenez is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A lovely period house well located both for the centre of town (restaurants) and the beach. Friendly welcome
- Great ambiance in the common room where we ate breakfast. Close to little shopping area and the church, as well as an easy walk to overlook the sea. Pleasant hosts and typical good French breakfast. Furniture was neat old Breton style, and building was charming, just like the photo.
- Croissant were super, bed was comfy, but the main thing is friendly and warm welcome. The house has it’s history, everything in it was made with love. Maison is very cosy and hostess is very friendly.
- Excellent location in a beautiful historical house. Clean and spacious room, private bathroom and shared toilette. We enjoyed the garden, rough but extremely pleasant. The landlady is nice and easy-going!
- Todo muy bonito y encantador en una casa antigua con encanto
Clos de Tromenec
Showcasing a sun terrace and indoor pool, Clos de Tromenec is located in Landéda in the region of Bretagne, just 14 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Roscoff is 28 miles from Clos de Tromenec, and Crozon is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 12 miles from the property.
This is an interesting property in lovely surroundings with beautiful gardens. Great indoor swimming pool. Friendly and helpful owner. Excellent breakfast.
Good restaurants nearby.
- A beautiful relaxing place. Ambience, décor, grounds done to a high standard. I enjoyed swimming in the lovely warm pool. The owner showed us the round the grounds including some interesting historical features. Good choice for breakfast, large selection of teas, freshly squeezed orange juice. Glad we stayed three nights.
- Very comfortable stay, rooms and beds excellent. Staff very helpful. Wonderful renovation with so much space. Position ideal for exploring the coast.
- An outstanding place. Such a welcome. Fabulous breakfast. Everyone build to immaculate standards. Both comfortable and classy. Really recommend it highly. Lovely people.
Everything was superb a beautiful
Area around the site and very close to the sea and fantastic restaurants.
The owner and staff looked after our every need. Accomodation was the best we have experienced anywhere
Clean bright airy room vastly bigger than expected and furnished tastefully Everything was fresh and clean Showering and bathroom facilities first class. Indoor swimming pool
Is fantastic. Can not be faulted and we would love to return.
- This is an interesting property in lovely surroundings with beautiful gardens. Great indoor swimming pool. Friendly and helpful owner. Excellent breakfast.
La Clé des Champs
La Clé des Champs is located in Saint-Pabu, 13 miles from Brest and 31 miles from Roscoff. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Crozon is 23 miles from La Clé des Champs, and Le Conquet is 16 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and beautiful, nice host, amazing breakfast.
- Gorgeous property and room. Tea and coffee available whenever you need it. Beautiful breakfast with homemade cakes and locally produced yogurt. Very friendly owner. Option of an evening g meal. It’s a very quiet secluded area with absolutely stunning beaches about 30 minutes walk away. The room was big with a large bathroom. Exceptionally clean and very comfy bed.
Warm friendly welcome.
Vegetarian Tabled’hote meal provided at short notice.
- Nice location in the countryside. Good facilities
- The woman who runs it is a certified chef and made us a wonderful dinner! The house is beautiful.
Les Chambres d’hôtes de Kérasquer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Les Chambres d’hôtes de Kérasquer offers accommodations in Lannilis. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Brest is 13 miles from Les Chambres d’hôtes de Kérasquer, and Roscoff is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 11 miles from Les Chambres d’hôtes de Kérasquer.
- Immaculate in every way. Mme Simon a wonderful hostess.
- Everything is perfect here ! Cleaness at the top ! Large apartment , peaceful lication, nice garden, fantastic breakfast, extremely kind owners
- Newly refurbished rooms, high quality work and happy colours
Mme Simon was a very welcoming host. She baked fresh every day to add to the breakfast, and offered to drive us to walks nearby, and lent us local small scale maps.
The property is very spacious, and quiet, with large spotless rooms, and it was lovely to sit out in the big garden in the afternoon or evening. Inside the furnishings are a mixture of modern, and traditional Breton.
Highly recommended. If we are back in the area we will definitely stay there again.
- Very welcoming hostess who thought of our every comfort for four days. On two evenings we had an evening meal – good home cooking
Chambres d’Hotes Les Trois Moutons
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Chambres d’Hotes Les Trois Moutons is located in Lampaul-Ploudalmézeau, 14 miles from Brest and 23 miles from Crozon.You will find a coffee machine in the room.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- Theze orner Washington vers frienly and gave many informations about the environnement, he was rallye very helpful.
- La qualité de l’accueil dans la simplicité des lieux. Nous nous sommes retrouvés seuls le matin avec une table copieusement préparée pour le petit déjeuner… nous avons eu le sentiment d’être allés faire un tour dans notre “résidence secondaire”… la seule différence est que nous avons laissé la clé dans la boîte à lettre !
L’accueil par le propriétaire
Le lit confortable
La qualité et les produits servis au petit-déjeuner (produits locaux et bio)
Accueil très agréable. Confortable.
Petit déjeuner excellent et copieux.
- Tout.Le lieu, l’accueil, le confort, les discussions avec le propriétaire. ..
Le Magasin à Sel
One of our top picks in Crozon.This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Le Magasin à Sel is located in Crozon in the region of Bretagne, just 10 miles from Brest.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Quimper is 25 miles from Le Magasin à Sel, and Douarnenez is 13 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 14 miles from Le Magasin à Sel.
- Ideally located right in the centre of Crozon which is the perfect location to visit the 4 headlands. A large free car park was only 200 metres away and the property was just off the main square via an access tunnel (so quiet). A lovely conservatory and outside patio to sit with tea and coffee making facilities. An excellent breakfast and Carrefour next door provided our picnic lunch
- Very helpful owner. Location center of town but off street through a tunnel, so very quiet. Super breakfast. Only 40 minute drive from Brest, good location for seeing both the peninsula, the Enclos, and towns.
- It was a gem! It looked like something out of Architectural Digest!! Plus we could use the kitchen and sitting room . The woman who ran it was charming and breakfast had so many delightful choices.
- Lovely selection of jams, bread and great tea and coffee. Madame was a wonderful host and always welcoming and interested in our day.
- Hostess genuinely wanted to make sure you had all that you needed including suggestions on sights to see.
Le Clos Pen Kear
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located in Plouarzel in the region of Bretagne, 14 miles from Brest, Le Clos Pen Kear features a playground and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are available. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Douarnenez is 31 miles from Le Clos Pen Kear, and Crozon is 18 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 17 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambre d’hôte à Brest
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, chambre d’hote à Brest offers accommodations in Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a shared bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Douarnenez is 22 miles from chambre d’hote à Brest, and Crozon is 10 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 7 miles away.
- Wonderful welcome by the couple who run it in a beautiful house and a beautiful garden comfortable beds and for breakfast homemade fresh bread toasted with butter and marmalade not to mention delicious coffee. It is located in a very quiet part of town and as I said the house is architecturally magnificent built-in a style similar to Frank Lloyd Wright.
- The owners where very friendly. It was very calm and quiet at the location
- Véronique et Jean-Luc sont vraiment sympathiques ! Nous nous sentons chez eux, comme chez nous ! Leur maison est magnifique, très confortable, très calme. En les quittant, nous avions l’impression de les connaitre depuis toujours !
la qualité de l’accueil et la situation géographique
la maison est vraiment très très agréable
- Belle maison d’architecte, super jardin,très bon accueil , petit déjeuner copieux et varié avec des produits maison. Quartier très calme.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ploumoguer Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ploumoguer Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ploumoguer Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ploumoguer Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!