10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plouharnel Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouharnel Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plouharnel Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouharnel Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouharnel Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plouharnel Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plouharnel Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plouharnel Brittany:
Ty Me Mamm
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Ty Me Mamm offers accommodations in Carnac. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Barthélemy is 20 miles from Ty Me Mamm, and Vannes is 15 miles from the property.
- The host was very helpful suggesting possible restaurants and excursions. The location seemed out of town, but it was only 10 minutes from a variety of towns and tourist activities. During the warmer months, the use of the pool would be great.
If you’re looking for a wonderful home base to see the standing stones in the area, this is perfect. Located down the road from the Mane Kerionned dolmen, it was a treat to be so close to them on the D768. Going south at the first roundabout, you end up at the Menec Alignements, the village of Carnac and on to the beach. Going straight through the same roundabout, you go through Plouharnel to see Crucunos and more. Other nearby cities to visit are Vannes and St. Auray, both lovely and within a half an hour drive.
Hostess Anne-Sophie spoiled us every day with a variety of fresh bread, homemade jams and yogurts, cheeses, coffee and other treats. My room was lovely, and it was not an issue that I arrived a little early so I could drop off my bags.
She is a wealth of information about the nearby sites and beach activities. Take the little white train to get a nice overview of the area before setting out on your own for exploring.
- Wonderful comfortable room, excellent homemade cooking for breakfast, a great swimming pool & the lady running the place was very friendly with a great knowledge of the area and also helpful. A very relaxing stay in a beautiful house in a fantastic location.
- Wonderful friendly, attentive help from Sophie. Great selection at breakfast. Just a brilliant place to stay.
- The room was lovely, bed very comfortable, breakfast was excellent – homemade cake everyday and lots of stuff to choose from. The owner was so nice and recommended a lovely restaurant in town where the food was delicious. She gave us a special parking space for our motorbike. pool was a bonus. Such a lovely, warm, friendly family.
Les Chambres de Kerzerho
Les Chambres de Kerzerho offers accommodations in Erdeven. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Each room has a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Saint-Barthélemy is 20 miles from Les Chambres de Kerzerho, and Vannes is 18 miles away.
- Breakfast top 10. The room was so clean and spaceful, our room had a share terrace where you could have breakfast in the morning.Ask Dominique, she give always good recommendations (restaurants, places to visit,…).If we come back, definitely will do it here!
Dominique was friendly and very helpful. She made us really welcome. Anything we needed we asked for and she was happy to help. Rooms are spotlessly clean and quirky, filled with antiques and momentos from travels.
Excellent breakfast with croissants and pain au chocolat. Hot choc and freshly squeezed orange juice were particularly good. Location is amazing, especially for families. Lovely little town by some amazing beaches.
Great pool – ask and Dominique removes the cover. 3 mins later
- Dominique was a lot of fun. We loved our little hide-away studio.
- All very nice indeed and the Lady owner was very helpful indeed, she took us to a local beach restaurant called the Crousty Crabb and it was brilliant. Full of locals and food great.
- un bel établissement avec Dominique une hôte qui sait accueillir et recevoir. Le gîte est idéalement situé (10mn des plages), il est très propre les chambres agréables avec une terrasse et vue imprenable. s’il manquait quelque chose je dirai juste un petit placard ou porte manteau supplémentaire dans la chambre pour une vraie fille que je suis. J’y retournerai !
Chez Sophie Et Tony
Chez Sophie Et Tony is located in Carnac, just 20 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the pool or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.Vannes is 14 miles from Chez Sophie Et Tony, and Quiberon is 11 miles from the property.
- Sophie and Tony were friendly and very helpful with giving us information about the standing stones and tombs in the local area. They also provided us with maps.
- What a great place! Friendly hosts. Nice room. Quit. Super breakfast. ….
A good size bedroom with large comfortable bed.
An excellent breakfast.
- Loved It! Owners were so nice! Breakfast has been the best that we’ve had the whole trip. Room is great. Great tour advice! Great value!
- We were welcomed by Sophie into her beautiful home in its rural location. Beautiful garden complete with swimming pool that we were invited to use. The newly installed and pristine room with its own tea and coffee facilities, was close to the back door and therefore had its own entrance. The extensive vanitory unit and double shower was in a separate raised area in the corner of the room while the toilet was next to the back door. All was of high quality and very comfortable. We enjoyed the best French breakfast the next morning with plenty of choice and freshly made muffins, before setting off for Roscoff some 2.5 to 3 hours away.
Les Chaumières de Kerimel
Featuring free WiFi, Les Chaumières de Kerimel offers accommodations in Ploemel. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Saint-Barthélemy is 19 miles from Les Chaumières de Kerimel, and Vannes is 15 miles from the property.
- Friendly host. Very comfortable room. Great breakfast.
- Comfortable bed, very large room, no charge for dogs. And a great breakfast.
Les Chaumières de Kerimel is a peaceful and quiet oasis in the country, and it is a very convenient location for visiting the megaliths at Carnac. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was wonderful, with homemade jam, delicious bread, and more. At the nearby town of Erdovan there are wonderful restaurants, including the Hotel Restaurant des Voyageurs, where we had a delicious seafood dinner. We might not have found this, without the helpful recommendations of Nicolas, our gracious host at Les Chaumières de Kerimel. Be sure to try the delicious homemade beer that is brewed at this Chambres d’Hotes as well.
Overall, staying here really added something special to this part of our visit to Brittany.
- Very warm welcome. Nicolas is a perfect host! And the place is just magic!
- The conversion of the old buildings was really well done, with high qulaity materials and finishes whilst keeping the historic interest and charm. Our host was charming and gave us lots of advice about where to eat and what was happening locally. All the organic breakfast foods were delicious
Les Hortensias de Kerbarch
One of our top picks in Ploemel.Les Hortensias de Kerbarch is located in Ploemel, 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 13 miles from Vannes. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A TV is available.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. Quiberon is 13 miles from Les Hortensias Kerbarch, and Lorient is 17 miles from the property.
- Gorgeous garden and cute little town for taking walks. Room was huge and included a little kitchenette which was great for preparing our own meals. The host makes breakfast baskets and leaves them outside the door to your room so you can have a private breakfast in your kitchen.
- Our room was spacious and well-decorated with a very large, comfortable bed. Breakfast was very good and was brought to our door in a hamper each morning. The home-made cakes were particularly good! The kitchenette was a big plus for us. It included a microwave oven and a two-ring induction hob – cooking our own food made a welcome change after eating in restaurants every night for two weeks. The house is just outside Auray, close to the megaliths of Carnac and to several lovely beaches and is a very good centre for exploring Southern Brittany.
- Breakfast very good .garden beautiful. A little home from home would loved to stay longer.
Perfect country’s surrounding, very beautiful and well decorated room, blooming flowers all over the garden ,very good breakfast, thanks
to the hosts.
- Quiet location, beautiful country setting. Convenient to major roads.
Chambres d’hôtes de Kerpunce
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Chambres d’hôtes de Kerpunce is located in Crach in the region of Bretagne, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vannes is 12 miles from Chambres d’hôtes de Kerpunce, and Quiberon is 9 miles from the property.
- Everything, kind hearted hosts who were incredibly helpful and very warm. Great breakfast with homemade Galettes, excellent location only 5 mins from Carnac and Trinite Sur Mer. Super quiet and a very quirky home with lovely ornaments! Regis and Katarina made this stay amazing!
- Régis & Catherine were wonderful and very helpful hosts. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
- We had a very pleasant stay at Kerpunce. Everything was perfect, starting from the rich and delicious breakfast with home-made Breton galettes and cake. Regis and Catherine are extraordinary!
- the hosts were very friendly, hospitable and gave good ideas to make the best use of your time.
Grande chambre très confortable et bien équipée dans un environnement champêtre, au calme.
Mille petites attentions de la part des propriétaires extrêmement accueillants et disponibles.
Un petit déjeuner extra, produits bio ou faits maison.
Tout était parfait !
A la Ferme de Kervihern
Located in Locoal-Mendon, 16 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, A la Ferme de Kervihern features free WiFi access and free private parking.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Vannes is 16 miles from A la Ferme de Kervihern, and Quiberon is 14 miles from the property.
PEACE! beautifully quiet and well positioned base.
We had dinner our first evening, with another couple and their daughter, which was most enjoyable.
Breakfast was plentiful and enjoyable.
The property is really nice. It’s a typical house from the 1600s that has been really well maintained.
The host was extremely nice and didn’t have an issue with me checking in quite late (7PM).
The room was super spacious and the bathroom and shower were brand new. The bed was confortable, and there were tons of plugs around the room.
The breakfast was sensational. Homemade bakeries and apple juice, plus fresh bread. I would come back again. Outstanding value for money.
Location-wise, you definitely need a car to get there, but you’re very close from the main sights around.
- Excellent property, room, comfort, and friendliness
- Quiet location in rural area. Wonderful atmosphere. The family produces very tasty cidre. Room is clean, comfortable and cute. Breakfast is various and tasty (with local traditional dishes). So overall, the place is very pleasant. Carnak’s stones and Quiberon is in 20 min by car.
- accueil chaleureux, petit déjeuner copieux, maison ancienne en pierre ayant beaucoup de charme avec chambre spacieuse bien équipée.
- PEACE! beautifully quiet and well positioned base.
Les chambres du Manoir de Kerhel
Les chambres du Manoir de Kerhel offers pet-friendly accommodation in Locoal-Mendon. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a seating area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find a hairdryer. Les chambres du Manoir de Kerhel features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play table tennis at the bed and breakfast. Carnac is 9.9 miles from Les chambres du Manoir de Kerhel, while Vannes is 15.5 miles away.
- The swimming pool was amazing. Very pretty house. Will definitely stop there on one of my next trips to France
- Friendly owners. Very good breakfast with home made jams. Very nice property in a wonderful country setting.
- The location was lovely and quiet but a little too far to walk to cafes etc. The property was beautiful but the bedroom had no wardrobe or drawers etc so felt cluttered as all bags had to be on the floor . The bed was under the sloped ceiling and my husband cracked his head more than once getting up !! The breakfast was very nice but unimaginative. Staying in b&b accommodation all over France we have become used to the lovely meats and cheeses and sometimes crepes and cake etc. The pool area was lovely .I would recommend the property to others.
- Beautiful place -buildings and surroundings.Very friendy and helpful hosts.
- The bed was the most comfortable we have had on an extended vacation. Nice rural location– very peaceful!
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Ar Couette is located in Le Bono, just 21 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Car rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for hiking. Vannes is 8 miles from Ar Couette, and Quiberon is 13 miles away.
- Beautifully decorated rooms, very friendly and helpful staff, location nearby to lots of pretty towns (a car is essential). Lovely gardens with patio furniture for use. Kettle, cups, tea and coffee provided in the room. Lounge area for guests with a cooker, hob and microwave. Lots of books and games available. The owner’s dogs are very well behaved.
- Very comfortable accommodation, great location, excellent breakfast, very knowledgeable and helpful owner.
- Réservé pour l’anniversaire de notre maman qui était enchantée. Le site est très zen et bien entretenu. Le coin piscine est très agréable. Bonne literie également. Nous recommandons 👍
- Sehr ruhig gelegen mit großen Garten und beheizten Pool!!
Le Jacuzzi / Piscine avec vue sur la campagne est top
La chambre était bien arrangée, bien décorée.
Une hôte accueillante et de bons conseils
Chambre d’hôte Ker Kristal
Chambre d’hôte Ker Kristal is located in Carnac, just 22 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Vannes is 14 miles from Chambre d’hôte Ker Kristal, and Quiberon is 9 miles from the property.
- Although I paid a little more than at some other B&B’s I liked a lot, I was duly compensated in all the following ways. The room was very nice and had kitchen facilities. The huge backyard I named “The French Garden of Eden,” where I delightfully spent some time relaxing each evening. There is a security gate with ample parking. The hosts (Jurgen and Jacqlene) were like so many other B&B hosts that I have stayed with in France: extremely helpful and friendly, doing this not just to earn a few extra euros but because they want to share their passion and knowledge of the area with others. Finally, the petit dejeurner was great each morning. This is definitely a 10 out of 10 place to stay in the Carnac area, which is a French Neolithic/megalithic treasure!!!!!!!!!!
- Frühstück war ausgezeichnet. Jeden Tag es 3 neue Sorten selbst gebackener Brote und Marmelade. Sehr nette Gastgeber
- Bequemes breites Bett,sehr gutes Frühstück mit selbstgebackenem Brot und selbstgemachter Marmelade, Tipps und Informationen der gastfreundlichen Vermieter, sehr gepflegtes Ambiente.
- Nous avions réservé une chambre familiale pour 2 adultes, 2 enfants. Super accueil de Jocelyne et Jürgen qui sont adorables et qui savent rester discrets! Petits déjeuners copieux et gourmands avec confitures, pains et gâteaux maison. La suite familiale comporte 2 chambres, une salle de bain et une kitchenette. Endroit charmant avec grand jardin, au calme. Nous ne pouvons que conseiller!
- Les petits dej étaient délicieux … tout est fait maison. Les hôtes aux petits soins !
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plouharnel Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plouharnel Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plouharnel Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plouharnel Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!