10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plougar Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plougar Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plougar Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plougar Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plougar Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plougar Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plougar Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plougar Brittany:
Chambres à la ferme Keramis
Chambres à la ferme Keramis offers accommodations in Plougar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Brest is 19 miles from Chambres à la ferme Keramis, and Roscoff is 14 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chambres d’hotes Kergollay
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres d’hotes Kergollay offers accommodations in Lanhouarneau. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Brest is 18 miles from Chambres d’hotes Kergollay, and Roscoff is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 13 miles from Chambres d’hotes Kergollay.
- The proprietors were most welcoming. The bedroom and bathroom were large and comfortable . Good breakfast
- Sehr herzliche und hilfsbereites Hostpaar, welches den Gästen ihren Raum lässt und gleichzeitig sehr grosszügig ist. Ausgezeichnetes Frühstück, schönes und grosses Badezimmer
- L’accueil chaleureux et convivial. La gentillesse et la disponibilité du couple. Une chambre spacieuse, claire et très propre avec une bonne literie.. Un lieu calme pour se ressourcer. Le pain du petit déjeuner est exceptionnel. Je recommande.
- La gentillesse et disponibilité de l hôte, le petit déjeuner et surtout le calme
- Le petit déjeuner mais surtout la gentillesse de nos hôtes
Les cabanes de Kermenguy
Cabanes de Kermenguy offers accommodations in Cléder. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a shared bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Brest is 23 miles from Cabanes de Kermenguy, and Roscoff is 9 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 18 miles away.
Such an original place. No two accomodations the same. Delightful tree-houses!
A copious breakfast delivered in a basket to our tent in the morning, flasks of coffee, hot milk, hot chocolate,along with fresh baguettes, pains au chocolat and croissant. Set us up for the day.
All on the grounds of an ancient château full of charm and forest walks. Loved it!
Un moment magique à partager…Expérience unique !
Accueil remarquable de la part des hôtes.
Nous reviendrons profiter d’un petit déjeuner perchés dans les arbres…
Séjour insolite dans une cabane très agréable. Accueil vraiment très agréable des propriétaires.
Nous avons apprécié nos petits déjeuners et notre repas au sommet avec la forêt tout autour comme décor. Le réveil en pleine nature est une aventure inoubliable.
- le calme, la serenite de l’endroit, le contact avec la nature, pas de tele, wifi. le petit dejeuner livre a domicile, pas besoin de se lever et d’aller a table entre 8:30 et 10h. la sensation de liberte et le camping dans le confort, frigo, rechaud, lits, terrasse.
- Tout :L’accueil de la propriétaire , l’attention portée aux clients .Le cadre , le calme , la propreté , le petit déjeuner .
- Such an original place. No two accomodations the same. Delightful tree-houses!
Chambres de Frédé
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Chambres de Frédé offers accommodations in Plounévez-Lochrist, just 19 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.Roscoff is 14 miles from Chambres de Frédé, and Morlaix is 18 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Nice, clean and large. Very comfortable with kitchen (all avaible- dishes, glass etc), fridge and coffee express. Quiet and absoutly privacy. Excelent to calm down and rest. We slept as babies. 🙂 we recomend this place
- Very clean & owners very good friendly & helpful.
- Very good place to stay. We really enjoyed it. Good location, very close to all sites to visit in the region. Very comfortable suite parentale with big dressing and large bathroom.
- Le studio est fonctionnel et propre, il y a tout ce qu’il faut. Le lit est très confortable.
- La propreté, les équipements, le calme, la literie
La Canopée des Pins
One of our top picks in Cléder.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Canopée des Pins offers accommodations in Cléder. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Brest is 24 miles from La Canopée des Pins, and Roscoff is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 19 miles from La Canopée des Pins.
- Thierry was a wonderful host, very courteous, friendly and informative. The room was spacious and immaculately clean with a large balcony. The beds were very comfortable and the room was well equipped with facilities including a kettle, tea and coffee, hairdryer, plenty of towels, great shower (over the bath) etc. Breakfast was delicious with local, homemade produce. We would definitely stay here again.
- The grounds of the accommodation were very interesting given the business the owners are in. Plus their house has been modified to provide excellent accommodation for visitors including a superb local breakfast. Anne and Thierry are excellent hosts compensating our minimal french with very good english!
- This was a fantastic small B&B about 5 minutes by car from the villages of Cleder and Plouescat. It is set in wooded grounds and has an ajoining plant nursery. We had the largest of the 4 bedrooms with the balcony. It was so comfortable and pleasant to just sit on the balcony in the evenings with a glass of wine! Nothing was too much trouble and breakfast was very nice. We hope to use this again and will be recommending it to our friends.
- Owners were very friendly, breakfast included a lovely freshly made fruit salad. Big balcony with our room.
- The room was very comfortable and the host friendly and helpful.
Chez Renée et Raynal B&B
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Chez Renée et Raynal B&B offers pet-friendly accommodations in Plounévez-Lochrist. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.Free use of bicycles and bike rental are available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and the area is popular for hiking. Brest is 20 miles from Chez Renée et Raynal B&B, and Roscoff is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 15 miles from Chez Renée et Raynal B&B.
- Wonderful friendly hosts could not have been more helpful. Lovely house and amazing breakfast. Highly recommend
- Nice breakfast at a large table where we met the other guests.
- Very good b&b; can recomend! Excellent breakfast. Good room and separate private bathroom ( bathrope available ). Owners were very kind and helpfull and made our 9 days as comfortable as possible. Quiet location.
- Breakfast was very good and tasty. The bed and room very comfy and clean. Could not be better. The hosts were wonderful and tried everything to make our stay perfect. We recommend this place highly. Thanks a lot for a wonderful time.
The proprietors were very helpful. I was able to get a very early breakfast and get to my next destination on time.
The restaurant that they sent me to was very good.
Manoir de Kerliviry
Featuring free WiFi, Manoir de Kerliviry offers accommodations in Cléder, just 23 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Roscoff is 10 miles from Manoir de Kerliviry, and Morlaix is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 18 miles from Manoir de Kerliviry.
- Everything-about this property was nice the owner was also very helpful.
- Very good breakfast – and treated like a friend rather than paying guest. wifi functions well. Quiet. Wonderful country location.
- La disponibilità e la gentilezza della padrona di casa. Ottima e abbondante la colazione.
- le cadre,l’accueil,la chambre et le petit déjeûner
très beau manoir, accueil chaleureux et efficace.
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue, Titulipe is located in Plouvorn in the region of Bretagne. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a CD player are available. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and fishing. Brest is 26 miles from Titulipe, and Perros-Guirec is 30 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The property was good value for money and the host was lovely and very good with the kids. For the money you could not beat it. The property was a little qwerky but lots of lovely feeture
- The cottage’s interior had been made out of drift wood, it had a lovely relaxing natural feel. We cooked in the well stocked kitchen and had dinner outside in the sun. A comfortable bed in the attic. We would stay there again.
Il ne faut pas chercher ici la qualité d’un 4 étoiles mais la simplicité d’un gite à la campagne. Un accueil simple des prestations correctes . Un décor original .
Tout ce qu’il faut pour des vacances quand on veut changer de cadre
- Bon accueil, gîte confortable, propre, sympa. Environnement calme.
- Le calme. Les équipements extérieurs pour les enfants. L’accueil chaleureux.
Chambres de kertanguy
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres de kertanguy offers accommodations in Mespaul, just 26 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Perros-Guirec is 30 miles from Chambres de kertanguy, and Roscoff is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Les Chambres de Kermenguy
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Les Chambres de Kermenguy offers accommodations in Sibiril, just 26 miles from Brest. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Perros-Guirec is 31 miles from Les Chambres de Kermenguy, and Roscoff is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 21 miles from the property.
We loved everything about the B&B, they owners were so welcoming and although they spoke little English and our French was limited we communicated quite easily.
The room was perfectly decorated and very stylish as was the rest of the property, there was a separate room for relaxing which was a bonus so we chilled after a long 9 hour drive. the breakfast was just lovely French homemade sauces fr the freshly cooked crepes, along with breads cakes etc… Just perfect.
We were a couple travelling in a 3.5 tonne van on route to the UK on Brittany ferries and the B& B was a well needed pit stop before the crossing. We even called to put back the stay by one day as the ferry was cancelled and the owner was so good with translating my bad French.
We will definitely stay again on our next trip over as we have 3 more trips over on a house move and will also recommend to our family and friends for their crossings 🙂 Thank You
- Comfy room, very varied breakfast, charming and attentive hosts
Convivialité, gentillesse et humilité.
Second passage dans cette maison d’hote Et je n’ai pas été déçu.
Très très calme
Vue sur un champ avec des chevaux
Salon téléviseur (hors chambre) très cosy
Petit déjeuner hyper copieux
Ies propriétaires sont aux petits soins!
On y est bien, je reviendrai.
- super bonnes crêpes faites maison avec un bon caramel. un choix excellent et café a volonté
- les crêpes maison la brioche le confort de la literie la gentillesse des hôtes leur disponibilité les oignons de Roskoff
- We loved everything about the B&B, they owners were so welcoming and although they spoke little English and our French was limited we communicated quite easily.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plougar Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plougar Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plougar Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plougar Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!