10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ploufragan Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ploufragan Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ploufragan Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ploufragan Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ploufragan Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ploufragan Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ploufragan Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ploufragan Brittany:
Maison de Benedicte
Maison de Benedicte offers accommodations in Saint-Brieuc. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.Paimpol is 22 miles from Maison de Benedicte, and Bréhat is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from the property.
- Maison de Bénédicte was an early 19th Century house, run and lived in by the owner who had inherited it from her mother and grandmother – it was big and quirky, with old decor but all mod cons. – eggs from madame’s hens were available for breakfast along with home made cake – difficult to find and access, but only a short walk from the centre ville.
- Very friendly hostess. She welcomed us enthusiastically and made us feel very much at home. The Maison is utterly unique and utterly charming. The hostess accommodated our needs very well. Good parking.
Lovely breakfast served by a charming hostess, who insisted we took two slices of Breton Far cake with us for the journey.
Quirky hotel or B & B.
Very nice room with delightful period furnishings.
Tea making facilities.
The room was very large and well kept, maintaining an early ‘900 style (consistent with the house age but not too vintage). The bathroom was simply enormous and fairly new.
The wooden floorboards were entirely covered by moquette, giving me and my friend a cozy ad homey feeling.
The owner, Madame Benedicte, was accomodating, welcoming and truly lovely, but she speaks French only.
And remember to give your utmost greetings to the other lovely inhabitant: the giant, fluffy orange cat, named “Pepito”.
We had the twin room and the beds were very comfortable. It is a large bedroom and bathroom. The house itself is stunning. It is very close to the town centre (5 – 10 mins walking distance) and the train station (10 mins).
Very nice hostess. We will come back
Domaine du Grenier
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Domaine du Grenier is located in Yffiniac in the region of Bretagne, just 4.3 miles from Saint-Brieuc. The bed and breakfast has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Dinan is 30 miles from Domaine du Grenier, and Paimpol is 27 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very calm and romantic village place, away from urban noise and stress.very cute house
- very good room , excellent staff , good location for our type of tourist roaming each day
- Lovely swimming complex, really clean, comfortable rooms and lovely host
- Fabulous host Madeleine – lovely swimming pool – can be indoor & outdoor…nice breakfast and made vegan cake (with advance notice) – highly recommend.
- Madalen is an excellent hostess and her family are delightful. Lovely vegan cakes for breakfast for two hungry cyclists! Facilities were extensive be pool, sauna and hot tub☺
Chambres D’Hotes L’Atipic
Chambres D’Hotes L’Atipic is located in Saint-Brieuc, 23 miles from Paimpol and 26 miles from Bréhat. The bed and breakfast has an outdoor pool, seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Erquy is 15 miles from Chambres D’Hotes L’Atipic, and Binic is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- La gentillesse des hotes les petits déjeuners copieux et fait maison, la piscine.
- Un beau weekend au soleil et au calme. Des hôtes disponibles. Farniente et découverte de la région selon l’humeur du moment. Du bonheur !
- L’accueil a été chaleureux, les hôtes ont pris soin de nous, le petit déjeuner était avec des produits de qualité. La chambre,la piscine sont très propres.
- Super accueil très convivial, la piscine magnifique et la chambre décorée avec goût!
Très spacieux, de la chambre à la salle de bain mais également au niveau du Patio.
Petit-déjeuner face à la piscine.
Accueil très chaleureux.
Décoration faite avec goût. Chambre d’une propreté irréprochable malgré la moquette. Vue directe sur la piscine, quel bonheur. De manière générale, un bon confort. Même seule c’était un régal.
Et sans oublier les sites à faire impérativement aux alentours… Ile de Bréhat, Fort de La Latte mais également Erquy…
Le Clos du Prince
Le Clos du Prince is located in Quintin, just 10 miles from Saint-Brieuc.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paimpol is 27 miles from Le Clos du Prince, and Bréhat is 31 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 40 miles away.
- Amazing property, with fascinating history and art. Beautiful rooms. A very quiet but convenient location. A very attentive hostess, always happy to provide suggestions, and who cooks fabulous breakfasts with typical Breton dishes.
- The house was quite outstanding with granite staircase. Full of French Antiques.
- Very friendly staff, giving good suggestions to plan your trip. Excellent breakfast ! The garden is very beautiful.
Everything was great! Beautiful rooms and house ,
Big and beautiful garden, nice owner , she really tried her best but she does not speak English so the communication was difficult .
- Antiques around every corner in a beautiful house. Tea and coffee with a kettle and fresh milk
Les Petits Gallais
Located in Saint-Carreuc, 8 miles from Saint-Brieuc, Les Petits Gallais features free WiFi access and free private parking.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Paimpol is 30 miles from Les Petits Gallais, and Pontivy is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 32 miles from Les Petits Gallais.
- Excellent accommodation in a very charming place. Particularly liked the homely rooms and quiet atmosphere.
Very friendly hosts. When they realised we had been travelling all day prepared us an impromptu and delicious omelette
,salad and desert.
Perfect hosts, amazing building and a fantastic room.
- Everything is just as one wishes and wants it to be. Sophie and Ian make one feel very welcome and home. Beautiful flowers in the room, cleanliness, extremely good breakfast with homemade, fresh and Delicious food. The house is very well taken care of and one can tell the Owners love what they are doing.
- Accueil chaleureux, extraordinaire propriété remplie d’objets venus de partout au monde, un peu a l’écart mais vaut vraiment le détour!
Château de Bonabry
Located in Hillion in the region of Bretagne, 30 miles from Saint Malo, Château de Bonabry features a barbecue and views of the garden. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.Dinard is 28 miles from Château de Bonabry, and Saint-Brieuc is 5 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 27 miles away.
- The kindness, generosity and hospitality I received from the Viscount and Viscountess Louis and Joelle du Fou de Kerdaniel was utterly oustanding! It felt like I was the house guest of two movie stars. I also enjoyed meeting the chateau dog, Coquin. As a bonus, the Chateau de Bonabry is very close to several beautiful sandy beaches and a thoughtfully protected nature reserve.
- Chateau beautiful and full of character. Hosts charming. Food delicious
- Gracious, helpful, welcoming hosts invited us into their ancient home. Informal and relaxed, effortlessly grand. Beautiful rooms. Charming breakfast conversation with hosts and guests from across Europe.
- Atmospheric old Chateau run by a very pleasant husband and wife. Beautiful bedrooms and lovely homemade breakfast.
- Beautifully picturesque and calm property with friendly owners and staff.
Le Petit Havre
One of our top picks in Pordic.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Petit Havre offers accommodations in Pordic, just 5 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Paimpol is 18 miles from Le Petit Havre, and Bréhat is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 33 miles from Le Petit Havre.
- Warm welcome, good location close to coast, nice breakfast with fresh produce.
- We had a great stay at Jacqui’s place who really did everything to accommodate us as if we were at home and served superb and varied breakfasts each morning. She was also very helpful in helping out with planning trips and finding good places to eat. The location is also close to many interesting places in Brettagne. And the garden in the house is also great. Highly recommended and thanks again Jacqui!
Very friendly, welcoming owner.
Warm, comfortable accommodation.
Tasty breakfast with a selection of croissants, pastries and breads with home-made jams and home grown fruit.
Quiet location but within easy reach of the major roads, historic towns and beaches.
- Nice garden and location, very friendly welcome, nice breakfast with homemade jam and Jackie was superb.
- The owner of Le Petit Havre is a splendid hostess. Talking with her about the many beautiful things nearby, the culture, her garden was an added bonus. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit and juice, different kind of fresh bread and pastries, excellent coffee and tea, home-made jellies… We’re already looking forward to visit again.
Un Jardin à Moncontour
Located in Moncontour in the region of Bretagne, 12 miles from Saint-Brieuc, Un Jardin à Moncontour features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Dinan is 27 miles from Un Jardin à Moncontour, and Pontivy is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- It is a really lovely place, interior was very impressive downstairs.
- The room was very clean, comfortable, and delightfully decorated. The area is beautiful.
- Accueil très chaleureux et hôtes très prévenant. La suite propre et bien équipée était très confortable. Le petit déjeuner était copieux et excellent avec des produits frais.
la salle de bain
le charme de la chambre
- Accueil très chaleureux des hôtes, chambre très confortable et très bien équipée, petit déjeuner maison copieux et délicieux… Un séjour idéal au calme dans un village magnifique. Merci encore !
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Clos du Lit
Chambres d’Hôtes Au Clos du Lit is located in Lamballe, 23 miles from Saint Malo and 31 miles from Cancale. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Dinard is 21 miles from Chambres d’Hotes Clos Lit, and Saint-Brieuc is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 19 miles from the property.
- Very friendly hosts and great breakfast! Beautiful rooms at a very good price.
- Breakfast was delicious, the building you stay in is very cute.
- Really lovely couple who made us very welcome. This is a 16th century quirky cottage full of nooks and crannies situated in the countryside. You will need a car to find a restaurant. Breakfast was delicious.
Croissant tiède au petit-déj, personnes très agréables.
Espace de pause, café/thé/infusion à volonté.
- L’accueil super sympa !ambiance et calme à revenir
One of our best sellers in Plouha! Featuring free WiFi, Châtelet Camelot offers accommodations in Plouha. Free private parking is available on site.Perros-Guirec is 24 miles from Châtelet Camelot, and Saint-Brieuc is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- The hostess and host are delightful! Being out on the countryside, yet close to town and other towns was great. It was quiet and had a lovely garden. Breakfast was nice, too : coffee or tea and orange juice, bread,rolls, yogurt, charcuterie and cheese.
- Most welcoming and helpful owner .Excellent breakfastComfortable
I forgot to say that I had a special diet
They offered for free extra cheese and scrambled eggs
Fantastic calm place
Set in peaceful countryside, but only a few minutes from town centre.
Room clean and bright.
Very pleasant, helpful hosts – clearly running the B&B because they want to.
- L’esprit campagnard nous a mis à l’aise, ainsi que la simplicité de l’hôtesse. Le calme est complet pour se balader, dîner sur la terrasse et dormir. On aurait pu envisager rester plusieurs jours, la mer n’est pas loin pour y faire marches et visites.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ploufragan Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ploufragan Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ploufragan Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ploufragan Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!