10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plouégat-Moysan Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouégat-Moysan Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plouégat-Moysan Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouégat-Moysan Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouégat-Moysan Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plouégat-Moysan Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plouégat-Moysan Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plouégat-moysan Brittany:
Chambre d’Hôtes – Plestin les Grèves
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambre d’Hôtes – Plestin les Grèves offers accommodations in Plestin-les-Grèves. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Perros-Guirec is 14 miles from Hôtes Plestin Grèves, and Roscoff is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- The location, and view from the room was wonderful. Our host was friendly and accommodating.
- Warm welcome, spacious and comfortable room. location and views superb. Breakfast served in room (from tray left outside door). Coffee / tea making possible.
- La vue , l accueil chaleureux des propriétaires et leur volonté de répondre à nos besoins (mangeons sans gluten ni lactose), la propreté de notre hébergement. La situation géographique.
- Très bon accueil dans cette belle et grande chambre d’hôtes, où le confort et la vue vous reposent très rapidement. Petit déjeuner en chambre très agréable.
- L’accueil et la vue sur mer de la chambre qui est magnifique. Petit havre de paix en Bretagne.
Le petit hameau
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Le petit hameau offers accommodations in Plestin-les-Grèves. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Perros-Guirec is 15 miles from Le petit hameau, and Roscoff is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Hôtes super sympas. Belle maison. Chambre spacieuse. Rien à redire
- Nous avons beaucoup aimé le lieu et aussi le calme le paysage.
- accueil formidable de Frank et Inge, décoration impeccable, on se sent bien tout simplement au petit hameau !! 🙂
Hôtes très accueillants et très sympathiques
- Accueil très chaleureux. Chambre très propre, grande, fonctionnelle. Très bon petit déjeuner et hôtes vraiment au top. Nous recommandons vivement.
Chambres d’Hôtes Evel er Gêr
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Chambres d’Hôtes Evel er Gêr is located in Locquirec, just 14 miles from Perros-Guirec. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find concierge services at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and fishing. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Roscoff is 15 miles from Chambres d Hotes, and Paimpol is 28 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location and the property was finished to a very high standard. Breakfast was plentiful and locally sourced, home made cakes, fresh fruits, crusty breads and more.
- Petit déjeuner original face à la mer et avec le plateau.
- propreté + confort de la literie + petit déjeuner copieux (pain et confiture excellents)+ proximité de la plage
- La table ronde tournante du petit déjeuner avec vue sur la mer était originale et très agréable
- Très belle maison dans un cadre superbe. Accueil chaleureux
La Barcarolle – Chambres D’Hotes
Located in Locquénolé in the region of Bretagne, 23 miles from Perros-Guirec, La Barcarolle – Chambres D’Hotes features a sun terrace and views of the sea.Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roscoff is 9 miles from La Barcarolle – Chambres D’Hotes, and Morlaix is 3.2 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 29 miles away.
Excellent B&B in stunning location. Very welcoming and helpful.
Morlaix, Carantec and Roscoff in easy reach allowed us to park the car for the whole stay apart from drive for evvening meals.
Cairn de Barnénez was well worth a detour.
- L’accueil et la decoration des chambres et les parties communes, avec un superbe piano a queue a l’entree.
- Sophie is a charming host, speaks excellent English (plus several other languages). The location is very good for touring the area and we enjoyed a lovely view from our bedroom window.
- Excellent breakfast. Very friendly and helpful hostess. Good location in order to see the North of Brittany.
- Sophie was super helpful, very friendly, excellent English, recommended & booked restaurants & golf for us, very accommodating! Decor tasteful, beds comfy, great views, choice of 2 lounges, coffee/tea-making facility & pretty/interesting back garden with table, chairs & bench. Excellent shower.
- Excellent B&B in stunning location. Very welcoming and helpful.
Manoir Ker – Huella
Located in Morlaix town, 37.3 miles from Brest, Manoir Ker – Huella is a bed & breakfast dating from the 19th century and is set in a 15,000 m² park. Free WiFi access is available.The en suite rooms, with décor inspired by famous novel heroines, feature garden views. Tea and coffee making facilities are offered.A continental breakfast is included in the price. Guests can visit the Jacobins Museum, which is just a 10-minute walk from the property or Carantec beach, located 8.7 miles away.Morlaix train station is conveniently situated next to the manor and the N12 road is just 1.2 miles away. Free parking is also available at the bed & breakfast.
- Wonderful artistic room and house with charming owners.
- Very friendly and professional hosts, beautiful warm house in lovely grounds. Comfortable rooms with lovely breakfast served in charming living room overlooking the garden.
- Character and quirkiness. Good continental breakfast. Hosts easy and good language skills
- The hotel is in poor decorative order. All the fittings are on the cheap side. The bed was awful. The mattress offered no support and a few days later I am still suffeEring back problems. Plain just not good enough
- Great hosts, lovely animals in garden beautiful looking house.
Petit Bijou is located in Morlaix, just 24 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. A flat-screen TV is provided.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling, biking and fishing. Roscoff is 11 miles from Petit Bijou, and Lannion is 20 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 28 miles from the property.
- Hosts were fantastically accommodating and friendly. Outlook over tidal river interesting. Breakfast excellent. General ambience great
- The property was fantastic Rachel & Steve couldn’t do enough for us .Such lovely people.
- Beautiful room, wonderful hosts, lovely location, great breakfast. THANK YOU!
After staying in 3 * hotels we were pleasantly surprised atvthe high stardard of Le Petit Bijou in ALL aspects .
The decor , cleanliness , spaciousness of the bathroom was exemplary but above all the hostess Rachel was so lovely and accommodating in every way . And breafast was delicious with home made jams and fruit as well as all the usual continental fare .
- Absolutely delightful small property owned by a wonderfully friendly English couple. This is hospitality at its very best with a huge choice at breakfast. Top marks Rachel and Steve.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, La Kerandière offers accommodations in Tonquédec. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV.A variety of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Perros-Guirec is 10 miles from La Kerandière, and Roscoff is 27 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 49 miles away.
- Very charming owners who went out of their way to make us welcome and give as good advice ‘re restaurants and points of interest. The property is well located and the house is set in beautiful gardens. It was very special being in the countryside, very peaceful after towns and villages.
- The place was very clean and the owner couldn’t have been more helpful in guiding us to local places of interest and places to eat.
- Pétit-dejeuner, rural beauty and silence of location. Richard and Janine are wonderful hosts. They will help you a lot to plan your trip and to solve any problem.
- The most welcoming people you could ever meet despite our lack of French they both could not help us anymore than they did
Siamo stati ospitati in una struttura autonoma di fronte a quella principale, con tutti i comfort, posizionata in un bel giardino curato.
Colazione molto buona e ricca.
I proprietari accoglienti e simpatici.
Located in Tonquédec in the region of Bretagne, 10 miles from Perros-Guirec, Résidence CoatArmor features a sun terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Saint-Brieuc is 31 miles from Résidence CoatArmor, and Roscoff is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 49 miles from the property.
Very clean, the host was most helpful, informative and friendly.
No pets allowed.
- Friendly owner, nicely done house & garden, very clean room – perfect!
- A perfect place to spend a few days, everything was perfect, the house, the room, the beautiful garden and of course the owner. A very kind guy who takes great care of his house and the guests. The decoration of the rooms is very beautiful and original, with direct access to a spectacular garden of communal use, full of vegetation and beautiful furniture. If you visit the area this is a highly recommended place. thanks jan, regards from spain. Dorita y Pablo
- The room was fantastic, the bathroom so clean you could eat in there. The breakfast was lovely and served overlooking the garden. The host Yann makes sure you are happy in his beautiful house. Good size bed and good bedlinen, I hate cheap bed linen.
- Absolutely everything!Warms of welcome of amaizing host,very nice location,well decorated and furnished room and hall,spotlessly clean and cosy room,garden view,exellent linens and towels.Very good breakfast.We had a wonderful stay.Thanks for your warm hospitality,Yann!
- Very clean, the host was most helpful, informative and friendly.
Manoir de Kerguéréon
Manoir de Kerguéréon is located in Ploubezre, just 11 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Roscoff is 24 miles from Manoir de Kerguéréon, and Paimpol is 21 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 46 miles away.
- The most beautiful room, comfiest bed and excellent breakfast. A real treat.
- Interesting place to stay. Our bedroom was at top of stone spiral staircase. The bedroom was large with huge four poster bed, very comfortable. Great views from bedroom of both front and back of house. A 16th century accommodation, with old paintings, furniture, yet well maintained. Hosts were friendly and interesting. They advised us well on a good restaurant nearby. Breakfast was beautifully presented, good variety and tasty. Full use of fantastic gardens.
- Wonderful property full of charm and character. The beds were comfortable and room was large and tastefully decorated – the breakfast was good – we had pancakes.
- Environment hors du temps, la Grande table du petit déjeuner avec les bougies, la chambre de “princesse” comme disait mon fils 🙂
- L’accueil superbe avec un thé au coin du feu. Le petit-déjeuner était excellent. Les hôtes adorables. Un peu plus de chauffage en hiver serait l’idéal même s’il n’est pas simple de chauffer une aussi belle demeure traditionnelle.
One of our best sellers in Lannion! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Breizh A-Gevret offers accommodations in Lannion, just 4 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.Roscoff is 25 miles from Breizh A-Gevret, and Paimpol is 18 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Wonderful old farmhouse, isolated from any noise source. Spotless clean, spacious rooms, inhouse parking, good wifi. Profi and friendly owner. Very nice typical French breakfast. Just 15-20 min drive from the beautiful Ploumanach. Unbeatable value for money offer.
- One of the best we have ever stayed at. Friendly, immaculate, superbly appointed, spacious, superb food
- We spent 6 days there and did a lot of sightseeing. It is very well situated so you can reach a lot of interesting and beautiful places (car obligatory) from there: Mont Saint Michel, Cote de Granit Rose, Enclose paroisial, wonderful places on the south and west coste. The apartment ist spotlessly clean and very well cared for. The house is nice and old and there are beautiful flowers everywhere. The owners are nice, friendly and helpful.Sometimes it can be difficult if your french is as bad as ours, but they always made an effort to understand and to be understood. They help you with dinner reservations and informations about tourist attractions. Wonderful breakfast (enough for about 20 people): just for the pair of us.
- Lovely peaceful place, room very nice, breakfast superb.owners very helpful and polite
- Best hospitality you can ask for in an impecable place
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plouégat-moysan Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plouégat-Moysan Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plouégat-Moysan Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plouégat-Moysan Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!