10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plouagat Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Plouagat Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plouagat Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plouagat Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plouagat Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plouagat Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plouagat Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plouagat Brittany:
Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor
Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor offers accommodations in Treguidel.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Perros-Guirec is 27 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Les Côtes d’Armor, and Saint-Brieuc is 11 miles away.
Nice and peaceful place on the countryside, with a 2 km walk to the village, where there is a nice restaurant.
You can really relax here and just enjoy the
quietness on the countryside.
Breakfast was a normal french one.
The location was good as it was away from the busier towns. The welcome from Cedric was very warm..Our mobile had no signal and so we were invited to use the landline free of charge. The music, shown on screen, was great.
The location was quiet and peaceful.
- Les hôtes sont d’une extrême bienveillance et sympathie. Tout de suite mon mari et moi nous sommes sentis à l’aise. Nous avons eu la chance de tester la piscine et le spa, un pur bonheur. Un lieu que nous recommandons les yeux fermés. La chambre est décoré avec goût, la maison est superbe et le petit déjeuner au top !! Il faut y aller car nous nous y retournerons sans hésiter. Merci à nos super hôtes pour l’accueil !
- L’accueil de Cédric et Kévin est chaleureux ils mettent a l’aise .Leur maison moderne est superbe bien décorée . bon petit déj on mange ensemble dans une bonne ambiance, c’est copieux et bon, je recommande cette maison sans hésiter si l’occasion se présente nous y retournerons
- Accueil très sympathique, les hôtes sont très disponibles simples et chaleureux. Chambre et salle de bain sobres et agréables
- Nice and peaceful place on the countryside, with a 2 km walk to the village, where there is a nice restaurant.
À L’orée Du Bois
À L’orée Du Bois is located in Pommerit-le-Vicomte, just 21 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 17 miles from À L’orée Du Bois, and Paimpol is 13 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- The owner was really efficient and friendly without being too familiar. The gite was furnished in a modern and comfortable fashion. The breakfast was varied, well presented and excellent quality and included home made yoghurt.
When entering the domain, you’re immediately struck by the environment. Beautifully restored buildings, and a very friendly welcome by the owner.
We’ve booked two rooms for three nights. We were expecting to get just that, but instead, we got an entire house, including living area, fully equipped kitchen and huge rooms.
Everything was in excellent condition, and spotless. The spa (also right next door) topped it off.
Breakfast was also lovely. Every morning, at the time agreed, a stealth person sneaks into the house, and puts everything on the table. No idea how they do it, we never heard a sound, and still, everything was there. Bread, croissants, fresh dairy, fruit, pancakes, juices, and a sweet surprise.
Very highly recommended for a couple of very relaxing days !
- very friendly host giving great advice about interesting sightseeing, calm and comfortable room in modern style perfectly well fitting to the remote location in the forest, nice breakfast – specially for a sweet tooth
- מקום בלב הטבע כפרי שקט יפה מומלץ למחפשי שלווה רגוע קבלת פנים חמה ולבבית בעלת הבית מאוד משתדלת , עיצוב רומנטי
- Rien à redire sur l’accueil chaleureux de la maîtresse des lieux, le confort qui est au rendez-vous avec une chambre spacieuse et agréable et un SPA pour se détendre. Les petits déjeuners généreux vous feront aussi découvrir les yaourts et des gâteaux maison.
La Fermette du Rohiou
La Fermette du Rohiou is located in Le Faouët, just 19 miles from Perros-Guirec. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Saint-Brieuc is 19 miles from La Fermette du Rohiou, and Paimpol is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 46 miles from La Fermette du Rohiou.
- This is a interesting place to stay if you want to taste some rustic peace and quiet as it is set out in the countryside. Beautiful gardens. Our hostess was friendly and welcoming and showed us where the facilities were for us to make tea and coffee in the guest lounge where there was also a shared TV and fridge for guest use. The lounge is where the wifi signal was available – we could not find a signal in our room. Breakfast was served in the farmhouse and we enjoyed freshly made coffee and a selection of fresh breads and local preserves.
- Very welcoming people. Accommodation basic but clean. Lovely setting
- Owners very nice. The place beautiful sorrounded by nature. Calm and peaceful.
Nice lodgings in a small country house, with rustic wooden furniture, in the middle of the quiet countryside.
The room was big enough, with a common area with plush chairs and a kitchenette.
The bathroom was a bit small but the shower was very functional and modern.
Good breakfast with croissants, fresh bread and really good home made jams.
Très bon accueil des propriétaires
Le Petit Havre
One of our top picks in Pordic.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Le Petit Havre offers accommodations in Pordic, just 5 miles from Saint-Brieuc. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Paimpol is 18 miles from Le Petit Havre, and Bréhat is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 33 miles from Le Petit Havre.
- Warm welcome, good location close to coast, nice breakfast with fresh produce.
- We had a great stay at Jacqui’s place who really did everything to accommodate us as if we were at home and served superb and varied breakfasts each morning. She was also very helpful in helping out with planning trips and finding good places to eat. The location is also close to many interesting places in Brettagne. And the garden in the house is also great. Highly recommended and thanks again Jacqui!
Very friendly, welcoming owner.
Warm, comfortable accommodation.
Tasty breakfast with a selection of croissants, pastries and breads with home-made jams and home grown fruit.
Quiet location but within easy reach of the major roads, historic towns and beaches.
- Nice garden and location, very friendly welcome, nice breakfast with homemade jam and Jackie was superb.
- The owner of Le Petit Havre is a splendid hostess. Talking with her about the many beautiful things nearby, the culture, her garden was an added bonus. Breakfast was great, fresh fruit and juice, different kind of fresh bread and pastries, excellent coffee and tea, home-made jellies… We’re already looking forward to visit again.
Le Clos du Prince
Le Clos du Prince is located in Quintin, just 10 miles from Saint-Brieuc.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Paimpol is 27 miles from Le Clos du Prince, and Bréhat is 31 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 40 miles away.
- Amazing property, with fascinating history and art. Beautiful rooms. A very quiet but convenient location. A very attentive hostess, always happy to provide suggestions, and who cooks fabulous breakfasts with typical Breton dishes.
- The house was quite outstanding with granite staircase. Full of French Antiques.
- Very friendly staff, giving good suggestions to plan your trip. Excellent breakfast ! The garden is very beautiful.
Everything was great! Beautiful rooms and house ,
Big and beautiful garden, nice owner , she really tried her best but she does not speak English so the communication was difficult .
- Antiques around every corner in a beautiful house. Tea and coffee with a kettle and fresh milk
Domaine du Grenier
Showcasing a barbecue and hot tub, Domaine du Grenier is located in Yffiniac in the region of Bretagne, just 4.3 miles from Saint-Brieuc. The bed and breakfast has a sauna and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub.You will find room service at the property.Dinan is 30 miles from Domaine du Grenier, and Paimpol is 27 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 30 miles from the property.
- Very calm and romantic village place, away from urban noise and stress.very cute house
- very good room , excellent staff , good location for our type of tourist roaming each day
- Lovely swimming complex, really clean, comfortable rooms and lovely host
- Fabulous host Madeleine – lovely swimming pool – can be indoor & outdoor…nice breakfast and made vegan cake (with advance notice) – highly recommend.
- Madalen is an excellent hostess and her family are delightful. Lovely vegan cakes for breakfast for two hungry cyclists! Facilities were extensive be pool, sauna and hot tub☺
Manoir de Kercadic
Manoir de Kercadic is located in Squiffiec, just 18 miles from Perros-Guirec. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Brieuc is 20 miles from Manoir de Kercadic, and Paimpol is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 49 miles from Manoir de Kercadic.
- Great breakfast! They also let us use the dining room for a picnic dinner because they weren’t able to do cook that week.
- Que fos molt espaiós, amb un espai per nosaltres i un altell per a la nostra filla. Un lloc molt tranquil i la parella que ho porta molt amable i agradable
- Le,calme de l établissement,et son charme y,compris architectural
petit déjeuné copieux; produits frais et de la région.
chambre agréable…. sans soucies
- Des proprietaires très gentils, un accueil chaleureux, chambre grande, l’emplacement du manoir en millieu de la nature, le calme de la campagne…
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Kervaillant offers accommodations in Brélidy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Perros-Guirec is 15 miles from Kervaillant, and Saint-Brieuc is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pleurtuit Airport, 52 miles from Kervaillant.
- Great location with the view, warm stay, nice people, amazing atmosphere, family style, real home french breakfast. Highly recommended to feel the sense of Bretagne.
- The room was great and the bed comfortable. The welcome was excellent and the breakfasts wonderful. The house is beautifully restored. It is very rural and quiet – some way to shops and restaurants
- Nathalie was a superb hostess. The property is very clean and Nathalie is focused in any detail. Our room was initially twin bed and Nathalie arrange a double for us. The breakfast started early (8am) with fresh bread, croissants, fresh fruit in a very decorate table. We loved here.
- alles. geweldige gastvrouw. uitstekend ontbijt. heel mooi en romantisch.
- La cortesia del personale e la colazione fantastica in giardino
Chambres Hotes Saint Yves
One of our top picks in Pontrieux – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Chambres Hotes Saint Yves offers accommodations in Pontrieux.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Perros-Guirec is 15 miles from Chambres Hotes Saint Yves, and Saint-Brieuc is 22 miles away. Pleurtuit Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Very friendly owners who looked after us very well. Excellent breakfast. Hotel situated in the centre of a very pretty town
- Pontrieux was a great location to explore the region – short drive to many of the more well-known towns/sites and a lovely tranquil little town to come back to in the evenings. Even better were hosts Francoise and Frederic, who were very welcoming and generous. They did everything to make our stay as pleasant as possible (lending us cutlery for an improvised picnic along the river, calling up a friend to check options when we mentioned wanting to go kayaking…) and were interesting for a chat in the morning or evening. Breakfast was lovely and plentiful, and also a chance to talk to other guests (there are two double rooms available), if desired.
- Unique B&B with garden backing onto the river. Met by Frederick who although he didn’t speak much English was very welcoming and had an entertaining personality making us all laugh. Francois spoke good English and a great host, and provided us with a wonderful breakfast.
- Wonderful breakfast. Great selection and plenty of choice. Frederick was a very kind and considerate host. What we didn’t eat for breakfast he parceled up for our picnic. We also had a problem with our car which could have spoilt our holiday but Frederick quickly phoned his local garage who readily fixed the car the same day. Overall a very pleaseant and comfortable experience.
- The hosts were excellent. Very welcoming and friendly, nothing was too much trouble. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was the best we have had. It was very quiet yet there was a restaurant within 30 metres of the front door. The back garden of the property leads directly onto the river and is very picturesque.
Les Chambres d’Adèle
Featuring free WiFi, Les Chambres d’Adèle offers accommodations in Quemper-Guézennec, just 16 miles from Perros-Guirec. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the river or garden. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Brieuc is 22 miles from Les Chambres d’Adèle, and Paimpol is 6 miles from the property. Pleurtuit Airport is 48 miles away.
Het ontbijt was prima. Ook hebben we er een keer gedineerd. Dat was ook goed.
De ligging, vlak bij de Trieux, is prachtig. Via een bospaadje loop je zo naar de oever waar je kunt genieten van de voorbij varende schepen.
Als je van wandelen houdt kun je hier je hart ophalen.
La situation, le calme
Le domaine et la demeure
La qualité du dîner
Un extra : une machine de linge
- Sehr netter Empfang, bemüht alle Wünsche zu erfüllen (zusätzliche Handtücher z.B.), Zimmer war eigentlich eine kleine Maisonett-Wohnung. Super schickes Haus von außen, gepflegter Außenbereich. Wer Ruhe sucht, ist dort genau richtig- abseits vom Dorf.
- agréable séjour, repos assuré entre verdure, calme (bruit des oiseaux, je ne peu que vous le recommandé. Propriétaire à l’écoute de vos besoins.
- L’accueil était chaleureux et professionnel. La chambre était confortable, très propre et très calme. L’ensemble des bâtiments est très soigné et a beaucoup de charme. Le feu dans la cheminée a ajouté une note très agréable lors du dîner, très bon par ailleurs.
- Het ontbijt was prima. Ook hebben we er een keer gedineerd. Dat was ook goed.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plouagat Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plouagat Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plouagat Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plouagat Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!