10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Ploërdut Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Ploërdut Brittany is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Ploërdut Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ploërdut Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ploërdut Brittany. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Ploërdut Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Ploërdut Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Ploërdut Brittany:
Located in Ploërdut, L’Araucaria is set in a renovated farmhouse and offers a terrace, garden and view of the landscape. Lake Belair is only 5.6 miles away and Pontivy is a 30-minute drive away.All rooms feature a terrace with a view of the countryside, a wardrobe, TV and private bathroom, while one has a seating area. Guests have access to the shared iron and washing machine. A self-catering apartment is also available.A continental breakfast serving homemade bread, yogurt, fruit and jam is provided each morning at L’Araucaria. A communal kitchen is also here, at guests’ disposal.Lorient is 27.3 miles from the property and Lake Guerlédan with its nautical activities is 21.7 miles away. Additional features include free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and free private parking is possible on site.
- The lady was Very Nice and I appreciated that She was stay in with us chatting for breakfast. Everything was ti ne Clean.
Lovely, rural, quiet location.
Nice, accommodating owners, who had their breakfast with us and could speak very good English. Excellent value for money.
- Beautiful clean accomadation. Friendly owners. Excellent breakfast. In a fantastic location with wonderful views. Would highly recommend. Did not want to leave….. Owners even spoke English which was great as our French is not that good….Bed was very comfortable . Bathroom large with double sinks and a fantastic shower and separate bath. Fantastic value. for money. And cosy with a log burner. Location was fab for visiting lots of places of interest and beautiful pretty French villages.
- Friendly hosts, lovely rural setting, easy to locate with sat nav. Room was spacious, warm and very comfortable. Tea, coffee, water and biscuits were provided (we used our own milk but I am sure it would have been provided if we had asked)
- Lovely accommodation, very gracious hosts, very good value.
La Fontaine Airmeth
La Fontaine Airmeth is located in Ploërdut, 15 miles from Saint-Barthélemy and 23 miles from Lorient. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Pont-Aven is 27 miles from La Fontaine Airmeth, and Pontivy is 15 miles from the property.
- Wonderful place. Helpful, friendly hosts. Loved that they were happy to show us their bees and honey processing (brought some of their delicious honey home). Had a tranquil, restful evening here on the last night of our holiday (en route to Roscoff ferry) and it was so lovely here that it really made for a fantastic, memorable ending. Lots of special touches around the property and fabulous breakfast.
- The availability and kindness of the owner all the time
- Un grand merci à Claire et Thomas pour leur hospitalité, leur joie de vivre et leur engagement pour le bio qui nous a touché. Nous espérons pouvoir revisiter cette belle région dans le future avec l’espoir de rester plus longtemps afin de découvrir plus de choses. La chambre d’hôte est très confortable. La maison offre l’essentiel. Elle est fonctionnelle et chaleureuse. Le petit déjeuner est incontournable. Pain frais, confiture maison, miel du patron, fromage du pays. Bref un vrai moment de bonheur. Il n’y a pas de bruit, pas de pollution lumineuse et pas de mauvaises ondes. Un séjour au calme à la campagne indispensable pour ceux qui veulent se reposer. Le jardin est garni de plantes et de fleurs magnifiques et réserve même des surprises. (Armoise, Absinthe, Valériane, Fenouille sans oublier la très rare Chenille Machaon en voie de disparition) ; preuve qu’il n’y a pas de pesticide à La Fontaine Airmeth !! Merci pour nous avoir hébergé et fait partager vos passions.
- Adres om geheim te houden en voor jezelf te houden. Wij zijn geweldig ontvangen. Goed ontbijt. Open haard met zithoek en keuken tot de beschikking. Alles zeer schoon en uitstekende bedden. Kortom het kan niet beter.
- Mooie ligging, met onverwacht interessante dorpjes en kerkjes omtrent bezoeken.
Le Stang is located in Le Croisty, just 18 miles from Saint-Barthélemy.There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Lorient is 22 miles from Le Stang, and Concarneau is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 55 miles from the property.
- Breakfast was excellent as much coffee that you can drink all served very well. Added bonus for us (my Father & I) prefer to eat in and the kitchen facilities were available for us to use at anytime. Wifi was a bonus and our Hosts were superb, we both felt at home.
- L’accueil sympathique. Le petit déjeuner était varié et très copieux.
- L’accueil, la propreté, le salon/cuisine mis à disposition, les chambres spacieuses.
- Le petit déjeuner était très complet et varié et généreux à l image de Chantal et Gilles ! Les enfants ont aimé les crêpes le pain frais ! Le gîte est très propre et bien équipé. Nous avons profité de la plage à 45 Minutes, magnifiques criques et mer transparente…et découvert le tourisme régional. Bien situé pour découvrir la région centre Bretagne et loin du tourisme de masse un vrai bonheur! Le lac dePriziac avec pédalo canoë et baignade a fini de convaincre nos enfants. Les hamburgers maison de la base de loisirs sont une tuerie! Nous reviendrons c’est certain!
- L’autonomia, lo spazio, la pulizia e i servizi offerti. Proprietaria disponibile per qualsiasi richiesta.
Chambres Aux Sabots Rouges
Featuring free WiFi, Chambres Aux Sabots Rouges offers accommodations in Guéméné-sur-Scorff. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There are lots of activities in the area, such as fishing and hiking. Saint-Barthélemy is 12 miles from Chambres Aux Sabots Rouges, and Lorient is 23 miles from the property.
- Great welcome from the owners, lovely refurbished room in the town centre.The building adjoins the owners restaurant which is a must to visit
- Superb accommodation. Beautiful bedroom with excellent refurbishment and decor. Family run and very obviously take pride in their business and are delightful to chat with too. Situated in a lovely little town with bars and restaurants – all with whom we met and spoke were friendly & helpful. Big thumbs up.
- Beautiful property and delightful room. Owners were very friendly and welcoming. Excellent
- We like everything lovely room nice bright ,good bedding ,tea coffee biscuits kettle one of the best places we have stayed in excellent value for money defiantly another visit in the near future !
- The restaurant. The decor. The large bed. The central location
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Chez Louisette is located in Le Faouët.Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play pool at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Saint-Barthélemy is 22 miles from Chez Louisette, and Lorient is 20 miles from the property. Guipavas Airport is 52 miles away.
- Lovely room, beautiful old house. Decorated luxuriously, lovely comfortable bed, great bath, friendly host, tasty breakfast
- Really convenient to have access to warm tea and a game room at all times. Great place!
- The bedroom was spotless and beautifully presented. Great family facilities. Lovely receptionist.
- Lovely and comfortable B&B located in a very nice town with lots of restaurants. Easy to find and car park easy to find across from the building. It is an old hotel renovated 10 years ago with beautiful taste and respectful of the history of the building. Sarah is welcoming and caring, we had a fantastic night. Thank you so much, it was a real pleasure to meet you, we will come back! Highly recommended!
Beautifully appointed and decorated. charming owner hostess, breakfast good and fresh, comfortable bed and bath shower. Linen clean and hotel easy to find.
Chris and Barbara Georges
Featuring free WiFi, Maison Ancienne offers accommodations in Guilligomarcʼh, just 17 miles from Saint-Barthélemy. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Lorient is 13 miles from Maison Ancienne, and Carnac is 29 miles from the property.
- les équipements dans la chambre, la propreté, la salle de bain impeccable
- Propreté gentillesse de notre hôte quiétude des lieux
- L’accueil chaleureux, le confort de la chambre,la situation géographique du lieu par contre nous étions un peux surpris que notre hôte parle si peux le français car nous nous ne parlons pas du tout l’anglais mais cela ne nous empêchera pas de revenir si l’occasion se présente car nous nous sommes bien compris quand même
- David, de eigenaar, is zeer behulpzaam: een luchtdroger als de kamer klam werd; extra beleg bij het ontbijt; koffie zetten en borden neerzetten op een avond dat er geen enkel restaurant in Plouay open was en we aan kwamen zetten met wat bakken supermarkt maaltijdsalade. Zeer rustige omgeving.
- Maison spacieuse – Calme du lieu et le petit jardin public en face.
Webb’s of Glomel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Webb’s of Glomel offers pet-friendly accommodations in Glomel. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles is available. Saint-Barthélemy is 26 miles from Webb’s of Glomel, and Pont-Aven is 30 miles away. Guipavas Airport is 50 miles from the property.
- Comfortable bed, great shower and a safe place for our bikes
- I recomended this hotel, people have a very good service. For my fantastic
- Friendly welcome and a safe place to store my bicycle
- Very comfortable just like being in your own home .
- From the moment we arrived wet and bedraggled Cliff could not do enough for us. We were able to hose our bikes down and put them away securely. In the meantime Cliff was arranging a hot drink for us both! Our room was very comfy, he even provides a fridge with a few bottles of beer or soft drinks, costs…..1 euro each !! He pointed out the only restaurant open that evening and after showering we went out and had the most delicious pizza I have ever had! The next morning we had a wholesome breakfast and Cliff pointed out a good route for our next part of our journey. It is another place that I will revisit with my wife. Too good not to go again!
Les Etangs de Pitié
Les Etangs de Pitié offers accommodations in Mellionnec. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the lake or river. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Saint-Barthélemy is 21 miles from Les Etangs de Pitié, and Pontivy is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 56 miles from Les Etangs de Pitié.
Very friendly hostess. We arrived about 3 hours before check in time but she was happy to let us in
to our room. Loved her little dog too. Pretty room and comfortable bed. Fantastic large bathroom.
Nice fresh breakfast breads, pastries and home made conserves
the location is unique, the best place in the area! The owner is really nice and makes you feel at home. The room we had was comfortable with a wonderful view on the canal and breakfast was rich, on a table beautifully laid every morning.
I’d say it is the best accommodation we have been on our holiday in Brittany ! Absolutely recommended!
- We first saw this property 3 years ago, whilst walking by the canal, and have been waiting ever since for an opportunity to stay there, as the location is so beautiful. Having finally managed it, it was as good as we thought it would be. Everything was excellent, from the welcome through to the breakfast, in a property which has been refurbished to a very high standard. Our hostess even organised a brilliant Table d’Hote dinner for us with a local family, at very short notice.
- Magical location in the heart of Btittany. Warm welcome from very sweet couple. Monsieur is not at all well, but it was good to see so many of his paintings around the house.
- Le cadre est magnifique et la maîtresse des lieux au petits soins pour ses hôtes
- Very friendly hostess. We arrived about 3 hours before check in time but she was happy to let us in
Ti Er Mad
Located in Kernascléden in the region of Bretagne, 15 miles from Saint-Barthélemy, Ti Er Mad features a barbecue and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Lorient is 17 miles from Ti Er Mad, and Concarneau is 28 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
La Grande Maison Seglien
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the garden, La Grande Maison Seglien is located in Séglien.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Saint-Barthélemy is 14 miles from La Grande Maison Seglien, and Lorient is 27 miles away.
- Great staff, delicious breakfast and very comfortable bed….
- The room was superb. Comfort and quite.A very welcome cup of tea and coffee on our late arrival and a hearty English or continental breakfast in the morning.
- le calme ,le charme de la chambre et la gentillesse des propriétaires .
- très bon accueil , on nous a gracieusement proposé le thé et café que nous avons pu prendre au jardin dans un endroit très agréable ; nos hôtes nous ont bien renseignés sur les endroits facilement accessibles pour manger allant jusqu’à téléphoner pour retenir la place .un endroit à recommander .
- Très bon accueil. Grand confort de la chambre avec lit kingsize superbe. La chambre à 3 lits est très petite.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Ploërdut Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Ploërdut Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Ploërdut Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Ploërdut Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!