10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Plieux Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Plieux Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Plieux Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Plieux Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Plieux Midi-Pyrénées. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Plieux Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Plieux Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Plieux Midi-pyrénées:
Chambre d’Hôte Les Claoues
Located in Plieux, 18 miles from Agen, Chambre d’Hôte Les Claoues features free WiFi access and free private parking.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Auch is 22 miles from Chambre d’Hôte Les Claoues, and Sos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Our stay was excellent, the dinner on arrival was the best meal of our stay, you cannot beat home cooking! The breakfast each day was great, Veronique is a superb host and made us feel very comfortable. We had our 4 month baby with us so had a lot of luggage, the room was large so we felt we had lots of space. The pool is lovely and relaxing would stay here again
- Accommodation is fantastic! The hosts were incredibly welcoming and did everything to ensure we enjoyed a wonderful evening in their home. Monica cooked a beautiful meal accompanied by excellent local wine. Dinner was served on their terrace with a beautiful view. As we were walking the Camino and their property is a few kilometers off the GR 65 they also kindly picked us up and dropped us back to the trail the next day. The accomodation is excellent value for money and They are the perfect hosts!
- Everything was excellent and hosts were very friendly. We enjoyed our stay there very much
L’accueil. Le calme de l’établissement et de la région.
La grandeur du lit. Le magnifique petit-déjeuner
Everything was perfect, the room was clean and extremely nice! Better than a 5* hotel!! We had dinner also and it was excellent! Breakfast was great too! Highly recommended 🙂 Thanks again!!!
Tout était parfait, la chambre était propre et extrêmement agréable! Mieux qu’un hôtel 5 * !! Nous avons dîné aussi et c’était excellent! Le petit déjeuner était super aussi! Fortement recommandé 🙂 Merci encore !!!
La Demeure Saint Clar
La Demeure Saint Clar offers accommodations in Saint-Clar.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured.Agen is 23 miles from La Demeure Saint Clar, and Montauban is 30 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 22 miles away.
- Lovely place to stay. Very good hostess. Breakfast is delicious. The room is lovely and clean and spacious. This is the second time I have stayed here and would definitely book again.
- An absolutely beautiful property with a kind host. My room was quite large and very nicely furnished. Breakfast was delicious, with homemade jams and fresh bread.
- The lady running the B&B was really lovely and could not do more to ensure we have everything we need. The breakfast was also very tasty and served in a beautiful period room which made it so pleasurable.
- We had a very friendly welcome. The bedroom and bathroom were charming with a very comfortable bed.Very peaceful night.An excellent breakfast Will tell our friends.Would definitely make a return visit.
- Très belle maison, confortable et décorée avec goût par la charmante propriétaire qui a tout fait elle-même, y compris les décors aux plafonds !.. Le petit déjeuner est bon et copieux. La présence d’un micro-onde et d’un frigo à disposition est appréciable. Nous remercions également la propriétaire pour avoir accepté notre petit chien.
Featuring free WiFi, A2 PAS offers accommodations in Lectoure, just 18 miles from Agen.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Auch is 20 miles from A2 PAS, and Sos is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 17 miles from A2 PAS.
- Charming, personal welcome. The studio apartment was spacious and well-equipped. Breakfast was simple but delicious with home-made preserves and you could eat as much as you wanted. Lectoure is a fascinating little town and the apartment is perfectly situated.
- It was fantastic. Central location, spacious room with kitchen. Great breakfast and extremely quiet.
- Stylish and spacious self-catering facilities with delightful on-site host. Excellent value accommodation in a lively and charming French village.
- A2 Pas was a great find. A stunningly beautiful house in the middle of town, lovely decor in the room and a cool patio to have a delicious breakfast. A very attentive and helpful hostess. A much nicer experience than an overpriced and stuffy hotel.
- Anne-Sophie welcomed us to her beautiful Gite and instantly made us feel relaxed, comfortable and with every facility we needed. The room was enormous and had everything in beautiful taste and high quality, including a well stocked kitchenette and plenty of power points. The bed and linen was comfortable and the breakfast was delicious with a generous amount of cereal, baguette, juices, fresh strawberries and cherries and jams/honey. We will always remember our two nights in Lectoure with great affection thanks to Anne-Sophie. We returned to the chemin de Compostela much fresher.
Chambres d’Hôtes La Garlande Saint-Clar
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chambres d’Hôtes La Garlande Saint-Clar offers accommodations in Saint-Clar, just 23 miles from Agen.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Montauban is 30 miles from Hôtes La Garlande Saint-Clar, and Auch is 19 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 22 miles away.
My second visit – Nicole and her husband were just as charming and welcoming as on my first. Their beautiful house envelopes you in the essence of good taste and is full of the most interesting artwork and furnishings.
Very comfortable beds in delightful rooms, with modern, sparkling bathrooms, overlook the ancient market hall of St. Clar, just a few steps away are several local cafe’s and restaurants with gastronomic fine dining available within a few kms.
Nicole is awaiting guests at breakfast – delicious fresh bread and croissants from the next door boulangerie, home made jams, preserves and cakes, together with good French coffee make the perfect start to the day – but for us the ‘icing on the cake’ is the interaction with our friendly hosts and fellow guests at the large breakfast table in the welcoming kitchen, before setting out on the day ahead!
The proprietors were lovely hosts, friendly, informative and helpful. They went out of their way to call for restaurant reservations. And at least once their influence got us into a place which otherwise would not have been available.
The room was excellent- very large, most comfortable bed, completely modern bathroom.
- Beautiful bed and breakfast- friendly and helpful hosts (what to see, where to dine, Armagnac tasting, etc). Rooms are very comfortable, great wifi, nice back garden for picnic dining if weather permits. The village is charming and a good location for local sight seeing.
- Nicole and Jean-François are very kind and their hospitality was great. The charming house is very beautiful, old house with arts everywhere. The breakfast is very good with local home made products, very good jams and excellent bread. Our hosts gave us very good recommendations about local restaurants around that were excellent. We enjoyed a lot our stay at La Garlande and will recommend this house to our friends for sure. We do hope to come back ourselves in this very beautiful area.
We especially liked Nicole and Jean Francois. They made are stay one of the best. And, they were very easy to work with. Originally planned to travel alone and at the last minute my friend decided to come
with me. We
would both like to return. And, ‘Nicole’s suggestion for dinner was terrific. Very local. It was perfect. By the way, parking was the most convenient. Right outside the front door. And, an added bonus was Jean Francoise art collection.
- My second visit – Nicole and her husband were just as charming and welcoming as on my first. Their beautiful house envelopes you in the essence of good taste and is full of the most interesting artwork and furnishings.
Bénazit Demeure d’Hôtes
This bed and breakfast is situated in countryside in the village of Castelnau d’Arbieu between Toulouse and Bordeaux. It features an outdoor swimming pool, free bicycle rental and large guest lounges with a fireplace and a piano.The spacious guest rooms at Bénazit Demeure d’Hôtes have a seating area and views of the surrounding gardens. All rooms are soundproofed and include free Wi-Fi access and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. Guests can find restaurants a 12-minute drive from this property.The bed and breakfast is 3.7 miles from Lectoure Spa and 6.2 miles from a 9-hole golf course. Free private parking is provided on site and Agen Airport is 18.6 miles away.
- Amazing located B&B with great aesthetic approach. Relaxing area with swimming pool very nice and comfortable.
- Very quiet, peaceful and beautiful. Very helpful and friendly host.
- Beautiful location, lovely house and the host were very helpful but not imposing. Tasty breakfast.
- The hosts were fantastic providing a lovely breakfast and the house was beautiful. Would thoroughly recommend.
- Très beau gite. Manque de temps pour apprécié la piscine, dommage!
Featuring free WiFi, Barbonvielle Astaffort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Astaffort.The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Agen is 12 miles from Barbonvielle Astaffort, and Auch is 27 miles away. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Très bon accueil et propriétaire très agréable et sympathique !
- Propriétaire très aimable, dialogues intéressants. Chambre très calme. Je recommande pour un retour à la nature.
- Établissement en campagne. Propriétaire extra. Logement très bien équipé. Petit déjeuner conséquent et varié. Séjour super.
- très bon accueil,lit très confortable,bon petit déjeuner.
- Detall de menjar q ens va deixar a l habitacio la nit de nadal
L’Hôtel Particulier Guilhon
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, L’Hôtel Particulier Guilhon is located in Lectoure in the region of Midi-Pyrénées, just 18 miles from Agen. The bed and breakfast has a hot tub and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Auch is 20 miles from L’Hôtel Particulier Guilhon, and Sos is 25 miles from the property. Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport is 17 miles away.
- Fantastic renovation of a 17th century town mansion located right in the middle of Lectoure. The owners could not have been more helpful. Big car park one minute walk down the street.
- Prestation haut de gamme en intégralité pour un prix très correct
- L’accueil, très chaleureux, la chambre très confortable et très spacieuse, la literie, la décoration, le spa
- Un cadre authentique et idyllique ou l on deguste un petit dejeuner royal
- Hôtel fabuleux, atypique et magnifiquement décoré, le spa en pierre est unique et magnifique, et concernant notre chambre la literie est tout simplement parfaite! En fait cet hôtel est un havre de paix, le gérant est d’une extrême gentillesse, à refaire!
Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Nazère
Located in Avezan, 24 miles from Agen, Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Nazère features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.There is a shared lounge, business center and a gift shop at the property.You can play tennis and ping-pong at this bed and breakfast, and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. Montauban is 29 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Nazère, and Auch is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 23 miles from Chambres d’hôtes Domaine de Nazère.
- Best and friendliest host we’ve experienced in France. Beautiful location. Extremely comfortable bed. Delicious dinner and breakfast. Luxuriant pool. Well stocked bar. stylishly furnished rooms. everything…
- Valerie and Antoine are excellent hosts, we hugged them both when we left. They have made such a beautiful place, with lots of attention to detail, everything is top end and works properly. The food is exceptional, we looked forward to breakfast every day, with wonderful surprises like waffles or crepes. But the dinner was outstanding. They are proper French foodies. The pool is warm as it is kept under cover (so you can swim in the rain) and not chlorinated but salty, so you don’t dry up after swimming. The grounds are spacious and the views are lovely. They have an unusually extensive whisky selection. Highly recommended.
Food, facilities, location, rooms, guests, hosts,… everything!
Valerie and Antoine are the most meticulous, attentive, generous hosts you can ever expect.
No detail is overlooked, Valerie (with Antoine’s suggestions) makes their breakfast and dinner table the most delicate and sophisticated you can find in Gers . Indeed, forget about any restaurant in the whole area: they are just eateries.
If you wish to experience sheer, simple, unique happiness, this is the best kept secret unveiled to those who care.
Valerie and Antoine are on a mission to prove that perfection exists: you can tell, when you are there, that their only concern, from 0700am to 1200am, 7 days a week, is to give their guests an unforgettable experience.
We shall be back without the faintest doubt.
- The staff and owners are so friendly and welcoming, nothing is too much trouble. Excellent hosts, combined with truly first class accommodation and quiet location made this an ideal location for visiting the region. And we’ve got the most beautiful and comfortable room ever. We absolutely loved our stay and are looking forward to coming back again some time soon!
- Very warm and friendly welcome, amazing hosts, lovely food and drink, clean and stunning rooms and amazing grounds.
La Maison d’Aux
Featuring free WiFi, an outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La Maison d’Aux offers accommodations in La Romieu, just 16 miles from Agen.All rooms include a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Auch is 24 miles from La Maison d’Aux, and Sos is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 14 miles from La Maison d’Aux.
- A wonderful and beautiful place to stay. Herve was the perfect host. Great restaurant very nearby. Secure parking for our motorcycles.
- Very friendly and attentive hosts. Good advice about restaurants. Beautiful room with doors to spacious garden with pool. Old restored house situated right in the middle of scenic village.
- We truly enjoyed our stay at La Maison d’Aux and were extremely pleased with how welcoming and friendly the owners were. This is a beautiful and perfectly designed little “stopping” haven, located in the gorgeous Gold Triangle and stunning La Romieux little town. Fantastic place for relaxing and resting. I would recommend La Maison d’Aux with no hesitation and will definitely share and keep the address for future trips in the region.
Delicious breakfast, everything was perfect, specially the owners. They treat me like a princess in a wonderful place.
I will definitely come back
- My wife and I just spent two and a half weeks traveling through Spain and France and staying at La Maison was one of the highlights of the trip. We will definitely return and we would recommend that anyone traveling in the area stay there as well. The house, grounds and pool were amazing and the room, which is just off a beautiful garden, was exceptionally large and very well furnished. Herve and Martin, the owners, were both extremely nice and provided us with many helpful ideas for the remainder of our trip which took us to places we hadn’t planned to visit, (Lectoure, Albi, Cordes Sur Ciel), which were other highlights of our trip. Eating a wonderful breakfast in the garden is something we’ll never forget. La Romieu is a beautiful village and there are two very nice restaurants just a short walk away from La Maison. I highly recommend a stay here, and I’m sure it would likewise be a highlight of your trip to France.
Domaine de la Tasque Gîte et Chambres d’Hôtes
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the pool, Domaine de la Tasque Gîte et Chambres d’Hôtes is located in Cadeilhan. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and gift shop at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Agen is 27 miles from Domaine de la Tasque Gîte, and Auch is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Agen – La Garenne Aerodrome Airport, 25 miles from Domaine de la Tasque Gîte et Chambres d’Hôtes.
- Perfect for an escape from city. A very cool house with amazing garden to have breakfast at. Extremely friendly owner and bonus if you love dogs.
- Gerard and aurelie were very welcoming. They made us feel at home and were approachable and friendly. The bedroom was lovely and clean. The bed comfortable. The room had everything you would need. All biodegradable toiletries provided. Situated in the beautiful countryside.
- Hosts were lovely. They made us feel welcome. Hostess made breakfast to suit my husband’s allergies. we enjoyed our stay very much.
- Aurélie and Gerard were fantastic hosts. We felt like we were staying with family. The breakfast each morning was delicious with lots of lovely homemade treats like jams, muffins & pastries. They also had everything ready for our daughter & nothing was too much trouble. I would definitely stay here again & can highly recommend La Tasque
- Friendly owners, lovely place to stay in the French countryside. Would recommend.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Plieux Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Plieux Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Plieux Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Plieux Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!